All Comments on 'Sucking Off His Friend at the Beach'

by The_Wagonmaker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GybbsGybbs11 months ago

Unexpectedly, this is exactly what I needed. So fine! So Hot!

southflasouthfla11 months ago

Wish I had a friend like Albert.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

OK, since you asked for feedback here goes. Just so I don't end this on a sour note, let me get the only bad thing out of the way first, and it's not a biggy. Halfway through the first page you messed up the names several times, adding an Arnold that wasn't there and it also read like you mixed up Jesse's actions with Gavin. As far as the story itself, it was very sensual, and it captured the feelings and actions of this age group perfectly. Jesse's character was written particularly well, mirroring the angst that many of us feel at that age if still closeted. Would be nice to read more about this group of friends in a sequel.

RobJasperRobJasper11 months ago

Good start with great descriptions! Keep writing!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy11 months ago

The boys need a return visit to the beach and I suspect the other boys would prefer it if Albert and Jessie didn't go off to play alone.

The_WagonmakerThe_Wagonmaker11 months agoAuthor

@MarcLuciFer, thank you for the feedback. I found myself switching up names the entire time while writing this. I'm embarrassed that even after several edits, these slip-ups still made their way through. I'm glad you enjoyed it despite these mistakes, and I hope to write more about this group later!

PissdrinkerPissdrinker11 months ago

Better than a lot of unrealistic, impractical and dirty (in a bad way) rubbish people post on here. Keep 'em cumming. Can't beat a good swallower. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

the sex scene was good

ShortyMacShortyMac11 months ago

Wow what a hot freaking story. Sure got me all horny and hard. I use to go to Blacks Beach here in San Diego California. Unfortunately there wasn’t all that unchanged sex there. Then a gay friend took me to a small beach hidden in Ocean Beach. That beach was harder to get to than Blacks in that you could only enter or leave when the tide was out. Back against the cliffs was a shallow cavern. The ratio of men to women was at least 10 to 1. Most of the guys were gay/bi and if you went into the cavern you were hidden from people on the cliffs so there was some sex.

Your story was excellent and definitely worth 15 hot and hard stars……….. 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

python15python1511 months ago

I liked it,it hasnt any macho b.s..Just a few young men enjoying thir sexuality,i was a little disappointes in Albeerts attitude,butI think most of us have had experienced people like him, I give it mucho stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'd love to read the story about Jesse and Derek!!

KDLitKDLit9 months ago

Very nice. While I never got a good blowjob at Collins Beach, I did get to see some boy on girl sex. And I did get plenty of self pleasure while there. Good story to bring back memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Wagonmaker@The_Wagonmaker
First and foremost, I believe that writing is art. Now that that's out of the way, I also enjoy pornography. So why can't I combine both? I am seeking to write some great pornography that, if it never truly reaches a level of artfulness, comes pretty damn close. I always hope...