Sucking Off His Friend at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Albert," Jesse said, trying to force his brain to start working again. "Albert. How the fuck did you know?"

Albert smirked seductively at the boy and brushed his thumb over his lips. "How did I know you wanted me?" He moved his lips beside Jesse's ear and whispered, "Easy. Everyone wants me."

Jesse turned his head and attacked Albert's lips with his, throwing his arms up further over the boy's body and forcing his tongue past his teeth. The sudden passionate lunge threw Albert off balance and the both of them collapsed in the sand, Jesse laying atop Albert. Yet their lips never parted.

Albert smoothly turned so that they lay side by side, held close in each other's arms. He moaned softly as they kissed and ran his hand through Jesse's hair.

Jesse moved his leg up Alberts, his knee up to his friend's thigh. Albert responded by shifting his lower leg to interlock with Jesse, pressing their crotches even closer together. Sand got in each boy's bush, but they were too enamored to notice.

Albert slowly untangled his hand from Jesse's hair and brushed his fingertips down his ear, his neck, his biceps, his torso, down to his penis. When he gripped the base, Jesse gasped and withdrew from Albert.

Albert looked pensively into Jesse's eyes, worried that maybe he was moving too fast. "Is this OK?" He asked, his strong hand gripped around Jesse's member.

Jesse bit his lip and nodded before moving back in for more.

As they kissed, Albert began to stroke Jesse slowly. It was now Jesse who moaned more than Albert, and the taller boy enjoyed every moment that their frenching was interrupted for his childhood friend to groan in pleasure.

It eventually became too much for Jesse to stay lip locked while Albert ran his hand up and down his shaft. He turned his head upwards and gripped Albert's back tightly while enjoying the sensations he was feeling down below.

Yet his attempts to reduce the stimulation he was feeling was of no avail, as Albert began sucking on Jesse's neck, running circles with his tongue, determined to leave a hickey—a mark that Jesse was now his.

Albert pulled away, making apop as he released Jesse's skin. Sure enough, a dark red bruise began to form just above his collarbone. Jesse looked down at where Albert stroked him and inspected the behemoth cock that lay against his thigh.

He looked back up into Albert's eyes longingly. Albert smirked and whispered, "Go ahead. I know you want to feel it."

And truly Jesse did. Ever since he'd heard those rumors about Albert's size, he'd wondered if he could even fit his whole hand around it. Tentatively, he reached down and cupped the head of Albert's cock.

Albert let out a little breath and stopped pumping Jesse for a moment. Jesse let his fingers tickle the head of Albert's engorged penis before moving his hand down the shaft. While it did fit in his hand, he was pleased to find that his fingernails barely touched as they met on the other side.

He looked back up into Albert's eyes. He wanted to make his friend feel as good as he'd just made him feel, but he doubted he could do that with just his hand.

Jesse backed out of their embrace and crawled down to Albert's crotch. Albert accommodated him by turning onto his back and placing his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes and prepared to enjoy whatever Jesse did.

The shorter boy positioned himself between Albert's legs, still holding the base of Albert's dick. He let a dribble of spit run from his mouth to the blood-filled tip beneath him. Albert shivered as he felt the sudden coldness of it. Then, Jesse slowly lowered his mouth to the appendage, determined to get the entire thing inside of him.

Albert moaned quietly as Jesse worked his way down his bush. He opened his throat, feeling the thick thing flow into him. He gagged a little, but kept going until his lips pressed against Albert's wiry pubes.

He breathed in deeply, savoring the smell of Albert's sweat, before moving his way back up the cock. Saliva dribbled downward, pooling up towards Albert's stomach. Having now proven to himself that he could swallow Albert entirely, Jesse started up at a good rhythm.

He moved up and down while Albert moaned. He moved faster and faster, relishing the sounds of pleasure he was eliciting from his sporty friend. He reached one hand up and wrapped them lightly around Albert's balls. Albert started slightly, but then relaxed again while Jesse gently played with them.

Jesse continued his movements, gagging each time Albert's enormous prick touched the back of his throat. He used his tongue whenever possible but mostly focused on the sounds of Albert's moaning and thegluck of his throat.

He sped up, and so did Albert's noises. The taller boy reached both hands down and gripped the back of Jesse's head, though he needed no help in sucking him off. Still, Jesse enjoyed the idea that he was Albert's sex toy, only there to bring him to orgasm.

As Jesse bottomed out with his throat once again, Albert increased the pressure on his head, holding him there with his cock stuffed in his mouth. Jesse groaned and gagged, spit dribbling down to where his fingers fondled Albert's balls.

He stayed there for what felt like hours, until he couldn't breathe. A bubble of snot began to expand from his nose, but he was determined to continue with whatever Albert wished; he would not let up until the strong grip on the back of his head let him.

Albert's hips bucked and he groaned loudly, and then Jesse felt a wave of hot fluid shoot up inside him. He didn't even have to swallow, as Albert's cum flowed directly down his throat, fast and plentiful.

Finally the flood subsided and Albert let Jesse up for air. The boy gasped and grinned through tears at the boy he'd just gone down on. He felt a pube stuck in his teeth and it tickled his tongue.

Through watering eyes, Jesse watched Albert sit up, leaning back in the sand. He looked at Jesse, and though his vision was blurred, he knew that Albert wore a grin to match his.

"Come over here," Albert said huskily.

Jesse obediently crawled up towards the man before him, feeling more than seeing Albert's hand run over his thigh as he got closer. Albert subtly positioned Jesse into sitting next to him, wrapping one arm over his shoulder, and moving the other up his inner leg.

"You were such a good boy for me Jesse," Albert whispered in his ear. "Now let me give you your reward."

Jesse's face was still a mess of tears, snot, and spit, but he didn't have time to clean up now. He could only throw his head back and moan as he felt Albert move his hand up and onto his shaft.

Albert's large hands had no problem fitting around Jesse completely, and he used every bit of surface area to pleasure him. He moved up and down quickly—no need to be delicate now. Whenever he reached Jesse's pointed tip, he used his palm to quickly and softly circle around the most sensitive area.

After one or two strokes, Albert frowned. He wasn't quite getting the kind of motion he wanted. He stopped for a moment and reached up under Jesse's lower lip, holding his palm out flat. He withdrew his arm from Jesse's shoulder in order to grab his hair once more and force his face downward.

"Spit," he commanded in Jesse's ear.

Jesse tried to spit, but only managed to let a long string of thick drool dribble down his chin and into Albert's palm. It would do.

His hand now lubricated with a mixture of his and Jesse's juices, Albert moved his hand back down once more—though he kept his fingers tangled up in Jesse's hair. Yes, this was Jesse's reward, but Albert needed to let him know he was still in charge; he could still take this away from him at any moment if he so chose.

Jesse didn't complain when he felt Albert's wet palm begin its motions again, this time working faster and harder than before. With his own spit lubricating the action, Jesse moaned even louder.

Albert leaned his mouth into Jesse's ear and moaned in concert with him, pleasured by the mere sound of Jesse's gasps and groans. He worked his hand up and down Jesse's cock, flicking his thumb along his head every now and then and enjoying the yelp it elicited from the shorter kid.

"Oh god," Jesse exclaimed. "Oh god, I'm about to cum."

Albert stopped all motion. Jesse tried to buck his hips up in order to get the stimulation he so badly needed right now.

"You want me to make you cum?" Albert said quietly, his lips tickling Jesse's ear.

"Yes," Jesse whispered desperately. "Yes, please. Please. I want you to make me cum. I want to cum for you."

Albert growled softly. "Good boy."

Then he began his action again in earnest, stroking up and down Jesse's painfully hard prick. He didn't let up until he felt the boy's entire being shudder beneath his touch. He held his hand at the base of Jesse's dick and watched as cum squirted into the sand. The flow lessened in pressure after two massive ropes had been shot, and soon a glob of semen oozed from the head of Jesse's cock and down onto Albert's fingers.

Satisfied, Albert stood and licked the remaining juices from his hands. Then, without another word, he turned and pushed his way back through the brush and onto the main beach. He knew Jesse needed some time to clean himself up before returning to polite society, but aftercare really wasn't his thing.

Jesse was too stupefied to really care that his friend had left him alone. For a moment he just sat, reveling in the debauchery he'd longed for since grade school. How had it happened so quickly? Why now, and never before? These were questions for another time. For now, he had to rejoin the group before they went looking and found him a mess.

Jesse reached up and wiped whatever he could from his face. He tried to use the sand to then dry his snot, spit, tears, and cum, but all that earned him was an even messier hand. Slowly, he got to his feet. Whatever grits of messy sand he could wipe away on his legs, he did so. He worried that the other boys would still notice something had happened to him, but could do nothing else.

Besides, he thought idly, excitedly,maybe it's best to come out of the closet after all. He remembered the semi Randy had been sporting after just arriving at the beach and Gavin's green speedo tossed in his face. Did any of that mean anything that Jesse hadn't noticed?

Jesse carefully pushed his way out of the clearing, stopping as he reentered the beach. He looked around hopefully for his friends and saw them all walking up the sand towards the car. Gavin glanced around in slow, searching circles.

Without another thought, Jesse jogged to catch up to the group before they too could abandon him. His soft prick bobbed against his thigh, and he felt another small drip of cum leak out onto his leg. He couldn't worry about that now, however.

"There he is!" Gavin called with a grin as he saw Jesse returning to them. "We thought you'd met up with another group and decided to ditch out on us."

The jocular boy flicked his eyes quickly down Jesse's body, but he didn't say anything more—a rarity for Gavin. Randy simply clapped Jess on the back as they all returned to the van. Derek said nothing, didn't even look at Jesse. In fact, Jesse thought he saw a flash of annoyance in the boy's eyes, but as long as the asshole was quiet, Jesse wouldn't complain.

Each boy exhausted and sun-burnt from their time on the beach, they loaded up into the car. Gavin sat alone in the back now so he could stretch out his legs and lay down. None of them bothered to put on their shorts.

"That was fun," Jesse said. He felt like every eye in the car turned to look at him. He suddenly blushed, remembering the dark red hickey that Albert had left there, a mark that he was now claimed. Quietly, he added, "We should come again sometime."

From out of the corner of his eye, he caught Albert smirking at him. "Yes," he said. "We definitely should."

12