Sucking Off The Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raseri stared at the tent's ceiling, considering her words for a moment. "How can I accelerate the treatment, then?" he asked, his eyes meeting hers.

She chuckled softly, causing her tremendous bust to jiggle pleasantly. "By Elune, so impatient."

"We humans don't have the luxury of ten thousand year lifespans," he said jokingly. "I think you may allow me a little impatience."

She tugged his shirt upwards firmly. "Very well, I will do what I can. You must promise me, however, that you will wait until you are sufficiently healed before heading off into battle again."

He grunted his approval.

"Promise."

"I promise."

"Good, now close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Relax."

Her voice was like a gentle breeze, her hands soft as she focused on a spell. "Bring your thoughts inwards. Gently."

Raseri did as instructed, feeling Shalendris's hands move over his body. She had a rare gift, and he knew it. He felt himself relax, his muscles melting into the warm fur rug beneath him. It was only when she began to touch him that he realized how tense he'd become.

The druidess leaned in somewhat, letting her fingers trail across his chest and dangerously close to his groin. Her fingertips were cool against his skin. She smelled of fir trees and wildflowers. For a brief moment, he could forget all his troubles. His wound, his war against the Scourge, Lordaeron. None of it mattered while in the care of this purple-haired beauty.

A pleasant feeling started to course through his body, and he could feel her druidic magic starting to course through him.

"This should help. I've imbued your body with some rejuvenating energies, which should enliven your body's natural healing," she said, her voice a half-whisper.

Everything around him became quiet, as though he was sinking into himself, into the earth beneath him. Wellness spread to every part of him and he wanted nothing more than to bask in that feeling forever. Such was his comfort that he soon felt a familiar stirring in his loins, which the druidess was quick to spot.

"This isn't the first time my healing has had that kind of an effect on a man," she commented. "There is nothing to be ashamed of, and I mean nothing," she added. "Your body is not something to hide."

Raseri nodded his agreement and tried to ignore the way his cock twitched. "I need to know... How many days? I need a number, please," he asked, opening his eyes to look at her. There was calm in those eyes, yet she could clearly see that he wanted to be out there fighting his enemies.

"A little less than three days," she said. "But-"

"Is there no way for this to go faster? There must be..." he interrupted her.

"But, as I was saying," she offered him a stern look. "I have a few remaining healing potions for severe cases. If you're lucky, they might speed up the process."

Raseri nodded his understanding. He didn't want to wait any longer. He needed relief.

She smiled, reached behind herself, and produced a small pouch from under her cloak. She pulled it open and showed him four vials within. Each one was filled with a dark red liquid.

"My latest batch of healing potions, infused with a touch of stonevine and a bit of my breast milk," she explained. "It's meant to give the potion extra potency."

Raseri took one of the vials and examined it closely. It looked like any other healing potion he'd ever seen, except for the small white droplets floating inside the red liquid. "Might as well," he said, uncorking the bottle and taking a sip. His eyes widened. The taste was sweet, but not too sweet, and it wasn't unpleasant. He had always been led to believe that medicine had to taste foul to have any kind of effect.

"You'll find that it does seem to work better than normal healing potions," she said.

As the magic from her spell and the potion began working together, he felt suddenly reinvigorated, as though every tiny part of him was bursting with energy. "Amazing!" he exclaimed, looking down at his torso and seeing that the bruise was already fading.

Shalendris's eyes widened somewhat as she saw that Raseri's eyes were now beginning to glow with a soft golden light. "Um, do your eyes always glow like that?" she asked, glancing downwards at his still-erect cock.

A chuckle left his lips. "Honestly, I feel like I've just slept for half a day. I feel splendid!" he said, and any visible bruising on his ribs had now disappeared.

"By Elune, your body's taken quite well to my magic and potion," she said with an amused laugh. "I'm glad I could help. Now, if you don't mind, I need to check in with the rest of the camp and see how they're doing."

As she began getting up, his fingers gripped her wrist, not hard enough to cause any pain but firmly enough that she knew he didn't want her leaving. She gave him a curious look, and then glanced down at the hand gripping her arm. "Well, I suppose there won't be much harm done by me staying here for a little while longer," she said. "Most of your men are probably asleep at this hour, wouldn't want to wake them up..."

He grinned. "I think we can both agree that waking them would be a bad thing," he said, and then leaned forward, kissing her softly on the lips.

She returned the kiss, feeling her heart skip a beat. Her hands went to his chest, and she pushed him back slightly so she could straddle him, his cock pressed tightly against her, begging to be released. She kissed him again, and this time he let her take control of the situation. Their tongues danced against each other's, and she felt his hands roaming over her body. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers found their way between her legs.

She broke off the kiss, gasping lightly, and looked at him with lust in her eyes. "You know, you need to rest," she said, half-panting.

"But I'm so tense," he replied jokingly, guiding her hand down to his groin.

She laughed, and then slipped her hand beneath his trousers, finding his member eagerly awaiting its release. Slowly getting off him to better admire the impressive cock, leaking with anticipation. The night elf stroked him gently, enjoying the sensation of his hardness against her palm. His cock was like molten steel against her skin, throbbing with wild desire.

"I have something that will relax you," she said, and then she grabbed the front of his pants and pulled them down to his ankles.

He kicked his pants aside, watching as Shalendris knelt between his spread legs and took hold of his cock, giving an appreciative hum as she beheld its impressive size. The paladin moaned softly as she began stroking him, and then he felt her warm tongue slide over the tip of his shaft, swirling around that throbbing crown with preternatural skill.

"Oh, Light save me," he gasped, his head lolling back as he closed his eyes.

"I thought you might enjoy this," she said, her voice sounding almost dreamy.

Her tongue slid along the underbelly of his cock, tracing along every vein and ridge, and then she opened her mouth wide, taking him inside.

His eyes shot open and he gasped, reaching up to grab her hair. "That feels... amazing!" he gasped. It felt as though his cock was melting in her mouth.

She smiled as best she could with that fat prick in her slutty maw and then she began bobbing her head up and down. Her lips slowly slid down his shaft until the entire length was buried in her throat. He groaned loudly, and then he reached down with his second hand to grab her head, pushing himself deeper into her mouth. If ten thousand years had taught the druidess anything, it was how to suppress her gag reflex, which she admirably succeeded at in that very moment.

The paladin's moans mixed with the elf's lewd slurping, feeling her tongue dancing along every inch of his fat, throbbing fuckpole. His hips started to buck, and he felt his balls tighten. "Oh! By the Light," he gasped, "I'm going to cum!"

That was all the warning he would and the warning he very well could give given the circumstances.

"Mmhmm," she purred, sucking harder, lips forming a tight seal around his thick cock.

A tidal wave of pleasure washed over him then and he clenched his jaw, his cock twitching and pumping a fat load of his seed deep within her hungry maw, coating her tongue and throat in thick, creamy spunk. She swallowed it greedily, moaning as she did so. When he finished, she released his cock from her mouth with a lewd pop and sat back on her heels, panting heavily and wiping the saliva and cum from her chin with a single finger. His hand fell back to his side, his chest heaving as he recovered from that much-needed release. His cock, however, didn't seem completely satisfied, still completely rock hard.

"Well, I don't mind if you want another go," she said, smiling wickedly at him.

"I'd love to," he said, grinning back. His cock flexed, as though itself nodding with anticipation. Another fat dollop of jizz drooled out of the throbbing cockhelm.

Shalendris then started pulling her top up, its tightness causing her huge, round tits to follow upwards somewhat. As it finally came off, her fat, pale, lavender-hued tits came into view, slapping against her ribcage as they jiggled their way to freedom. Each one was large enough as to rival her head in size. They were heavy and full, with dark purple nipples that stood out proudly.

The paladin stared hungrily at those magnificent orbs, his eyes following the slope of her neck and down to her ample cleavage. His cock twitched again, and he reached out to take one of her soft, heavy breasts in his hand, squeezing it gently.

"Oh, Light," he breathed. "They're so big... and getting bigger?"

The druidess looked down to see her tits gaining in size. Not much, but it was very much visible to the naked eye. "Oh, yeah! Forgot to mention, cum makes my tits grow, too."

"Grow? How big do they get?" he asked, staring at them intently.

"Oh, a load like yours won't have too much of an effect. Perhaps I'll gain an inch or so..."

"A load like mine? By the Light, woman, you are ruthless," he laughed, taking no offense, feeling that fat, milk-filled udder getting slightly heavier against his palm.

"Mmh, then let me make up for my ruthlessness," she chuckled, grabbing a nearby pillow and placing it under his ass. With his cock still slick with saliva and cum, it slid into her cleavage easily as she wrapped her huge elven tits around him.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, feeling those wonderful, succulent mammaries press tightly around his cock. He placed one hand on each of the huge, milk-laden tits, fingers squeezing the soft, pliant flesh. "Light save me..." he repeated, his fat, throbbing rod still sensitive from his previous orgasm.

He felt her hands grasp his waist, and then she began to move. Slowly at first, but soon picking up speed, he watched as her huge melons bounced up and down, slapping against his thighs. Her nipples brushed against his skin, sending shivers of delight through him.

Her hands slid down to grip his firm ass as his own hands squeezed her enormous tits around his prick. He felt the tip of his cock brush against her throat, and he heard her moan. It was a low, sensual sound, and he knew that she was enjoying this as much as he was.

His hips bucked upward, thrusting his cock deeper into her cleavage. The sensation of her large, soft teats sliding along his shaft made his cock twitch, aching for yet another release.

She moaned softly, her voice sweet and husky as she licked her lips and looked up at him. Seeing as his cockhead would repeatedly poke out from between those mountainous orbs, she then took that wet helm between her lips, sucking it into her mouth until the tip touched her tongue. Then she sucked harder, bobbing her head up and down while licking his cockhead with her wet, hot tongue.

Shalendris looked up at the paladin with lustful eyes, her long, flowing hair cascading over her shoulders, over her breasts. His fingers then found themselves sliding to her nipples as her massive breasts rubbed along his shaft, bringing him closer and closer to climax.

Then she pulled back, releasing his cock from her mouth. She smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Don't cum yet," came her commandment, teasing the tip of his prick with her agile elven tongue.

In response, he tugged gently on her nipples, eliciting another moan from the wanton druidess, small jets of milk spraying from those fat teats. He continued to pull on her nipples, causing her to throw her head back and groan loudly, his lower body now soaked in the enchanted beverage.

"You're driving me mad!" he gasped, his hips bucking upward as she continued to suckle on his cock. Her tongue swirled around his member, making him feel dizzy with pleasure as she teased him.

The elf gave a throaty laugh, and suddenly her mouth was gone from his manhood with a lewd plop! Lust overtook him and he seized the opportunity to place his hands on her shoulders, pushing her onto her back, onto the furs. Her enormous elven milkers bounced and wobbled about with those sudden movements, flattened somewhat by gravity, her hands holding the delectable masses down.

He gazed upon those magnificent orbs, then leaned over and kissed one of the night elf's nipples. She moaned, her hands grasping his head as he sucked hungrily on it.

His tongue lapped at the nipple, tasting the sweet milk there before moving to the next. He flicked his tongue against her nipple, suckling at that thumb-sized nub. Warm jets of milk sprayed over his tongue. He swallowed eagerly, unable to resist the delicious taste of it.

He sucked harder, his tongue swirling around the diamond-hard protrusion of flesh for a moment more before pulling off, grasping his cock firmly. He shuffled forward, planting that hefty length between her mountainous tits, squeezing them tightly around his shaft. He pushed forward, feeling her soft, slippery flesh slide against his fat dick, thrusting his entire manhood into that soft valley of titmeat.

He paused for only a second, readying himself, and then began to pump his cock into her cleavage, groaning. The milk leaking from those huge teats splashed against his thighs, drenching his legs. He pumped faster, his hips bucking upward with each thrust, his pale flesh meeting her lavender flesh. Lewd slapping noises echoed out of the tent, the thin cloth walls offering little privacy.

He felt her hands grasp his buttocks, gripping them tightly as he pounded away between those giant, milky mounds. He could feel his orgasm approaching rapidly, the pressure building within him as he pumped his cock furiously into her cleavage. Raseri was fucking her tits like an animal in heat, slamming himself to the hilt with every animalistic thrust.

She moaned in delight, jets of milk spraying about as he pinched and pulled and squeezed and fucked the overabundant titflesh.

"I'm... Nnnngh!" he grunted, his body wracked with pleasure.

He slammed his hips upward, burying himself inside her cleavage as far as he could get, his cock twitching and jerking as it shot ropes of white cream deep into her cleavage. As soon as he did so, however, the elf let go of his buttcheeks and instead grabbed onto her own jiggling, squishy teats, milking his cock with her enormous mammaries, sliding them up and down the violently spewing fuckpole.

"Ohhh!" he cried out, his body trembling as her milk sprayed forth, coating his cock in liquid ecstasy.

As soon as the last drop had been released, she stopped, letting his cock slip from her warm cleavage. She stood up, her massive chest swaying and quivering with every movement, the milk dripping down her stomach as she moved. She placed her hands on his shoulders, giving him a gentle push downward. His gaze followed her, fixated on those huge, heavy orbs that jiggled so much as she moved.

"Get on your knees," she commanded him.

He obeyed without question, his eyes never leaving her voluptuous form. He knelt before her, his hefty prick still hard, almost painfully so, staring up at her. A grin spread across her lips as she looked down at him, vision almost obscured by the enormity of her chest. That quivering vastness soon growing from the amounts of cum he'd plastered it with, being absorbed by her skin as soil absorbed rainwater.

Immediately, her chest started gaining in volume once more. Though not nearly as large as it had been when she arrived, it nonetheless remained an impressive sight to behold.

His face was but a few meagre inches away from the elf's cunt now, and he could plainly see that purple tuft of hair decorating her pussy and the glistening arousal running down her thighs. He reached out, taking hold of her thighs, pulling her to him. He could inhale her scent, basking in that most intoxicating of smells.

She sighed as his lips pressed to her slit, touching the wet folds of her pussy softly. He kissed her gently, his tongue darting out to lick at her clit. She shuddered as he did so, moaning softly as he tasted her juices.

The captain teased her with his tongue, licking her slowly, taking his time savoring the delightfulness between her thighs. Shalendris's fingers gripped his hair, pulling his face firmly against her soaking elvish gash, and he could feel his nose pressed to her neatly trimmed grove, his beard soon coated in her effluence.

He sucked her clit into his mouth, bringing the nerve-filled bud into his mouth and flicking his tongue over its hard bud, eliciting a sharp gasp from the elf. She pulled his head into her crotch, her thighs clamping around his head as she rode his face, her standing up and him kneeling as though worshipping her delectable femininity.

Her hips bucked wildly, her cunt spasming as he licked at her as would a starving hound, her juices flowing freely from her and down his chin. He moaned, his mouth filled with her delicious nectar, his tongue tasting her sweet juices as they flowed freely. He stuffed one, then two fingers up her cunt, rubbing at her tight walls while his tongue made sure to give the attention needed to the pink pearl of her clit.

The human could feel her thighs shaking, her body tensing up as she neared climax. He pushed his fingers deeper into her, feeling her inner muscles squeeze at his digits. Raseri's tongue continued to dance about her clit, teasing it, licking it. He could drown between those thighs and die a happy man, he thought, as her whimpers and moans urged him on.

The elf's body trembled, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly, her legs shook as she came. A scream left her lungs then, long, high-pitched. It reverberated throughout the camp, most likely waking a good portion of the people therein.

Raseri's cock ached painfully, but he couldn't stop what he was doing, not when the elf's cries were so loud and clear. Even through her thighs clamped about his ears, he heard her wails of ecstasy, soft flesh squeezing at his face. With a final moan, she collapsed atop him, and the two fell onto the thick furs together. They lay there for a moment, panting heavily, their bodies still heated from the encounter.

They exchanged a kiss before pulling the rugs over themselves for the night. Raseri wrapped himself in the thick fur, pulling it over his body and cuddling up against the elf. He could feel the heat emanating from her body, and he knew that if he didn't get some sleep soon, he'd find himself unable to resist the druidess once more.

Closing her eyes and with a satisfied sigh, she placed one arm on his chest, the other slithering down to his rock-hard prick...

He groaned.

12