All Comments on 'Sucking Six Feet of Stiff Dick'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful erotic story. This was so amazingly sexy and descriptive. I loved it from begining to end. You are an incredible prolific writer.

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Lovely tale

I've written about one girl and a room that totaled 25 inches worth of erections, but you have that beat. Sweet funny story, and hard not to think of Guinness records and all that. Good raunchy humor too:

.

'Those things are hard enough to aim when you're above them.'

CanadianMCanadianMover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this fantasy of yours... a fun sexy romp.... thanks for sharing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure unadulterated adultery. Great work.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 2 years ago

Unlike most multi-partner sagas, each little episode here is unique and interesting. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow

Ohmyfuckimcumming

We all can feel how much you enjoyed writing and submitting this fore erotic story

Thank you so much

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

I think you are the first person to think about that, and here I was thinking that I was the only one. My ex (D) and I used to count just for fun. One other thing I counted was the # of strokes it took to get off. I'm a man who thinks that the journey is as exciting and satisfying as the arrival. Therefore I take a very long time to cum. So D and I decided to count strokes one evening when we were enjoying a 3 way with my best friend of 20 years. It took him 350 strokes to cum, it took me 3 times as many. We decided to keep counting during our encounters to arrive at an average. My buddy was just about always exactly at 350, his average was 350 over a years time. My average was 1015. I still maintain that with my wife now. I like it that way.

whacky76whacky76about 2 years ago

Super nova hot. Can I add 7 inches to your total. Oops I just came. Sorry lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it!! You spin such amazing tales!!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Holy fucking shit! One hell of a story. I knew a woman in the 80’s that wanted a gang bang she managed to take on 7 guys and it was awesome watching her. He jaw was so sore she couldn’t suck cock for 5 days. I have to give this story the biggest rating I’ve ever given a story 15 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dpga4625dpga4625about 2 years ago

Love it Isabella! I'd like to be on the receiving end of it and I'd swallow it all! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story. Amazingly erotic.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

This is so fucking hot that I emailed it to my pet.

He agrees, you have a way with words & cocks ;)

I'd want all of that cum on my tits.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting how your mind works. I've wondered if you could measure a blowjob in distance (I have a thing for measuring things). Like how far have the lips travelled up and down the cock? How long is a mile long blowjob?

The problem, of course, is how you'd go about measuring such a thing without recording it and doing intense video analysis. Oh well, it's hot in my head.

ArtConvoArtConvo5 months ago

Fantastic story! You are a wonderful writer and this was an incredible read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...