Sucking Six Feet of Stiff Dick

Story Info
How many cocks do I have to suck until I've had six feet?
9.4k words
4.76
23k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,722 Followers

This is a standalone story.

The idea stems from a conversation I had one night with my husband, wondering exactly how many men it would take to create a 'mile of dicks'.

This is a group sex story, involving swingers, which is a lifestyle I adore in real life, even though the swingers in this story don't do a lot of actual 'swinging'. There's also a hint of a lesbian relationship.

As with most things that I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

Featuring:

James: my husband.

Olivia: My bisexual friend.

With minor appearances by Greg (Olivia's husband) and Xander (a married man who hosts the group sex party that Olivia and Emily use to scratch something off their sexual bucket list item).

Isabella Emily: A wife, a writer, a pervert, a pleasure seeker, and your humble escort through this story.

As always I enjoy your comments and private messages here on Literotica.

If you're reading this in September of 2021 check my profile for a chance to submit kink ideas for a future Emily/Natalie story (part of the Friday Night Delight/Natalie's House series if you're interested).

IsabellaEmily

~~~~

It started, as a lot of my most sexual conversations do, after some intense fucking.

I'd had three really great orgasms, each one building on and better than the last one. One with his mouth on my clit and his fingers in my slit. The next while he fucked me doggy style and tickled my asshole. And the last while he pounded into me in the missionary position and emptied his balls into my spasming cunt.

A few minutes later we were laying on our bed, covered in sweat, hearts pounding, my head on his chest and his arm around me, while our conversation drifted lazily along.

And of course we were talking about sex, since that what was on our minds. It's hard not to think of sex when you can feel a slippery creampie leaking out of your swollen lips and onto the mattress.

Of course I'd only intended to treat him to a few minutes of pleasure and swallow his load, and then brush my teeth and go to bed while he stayed up to finish a movie.

He'd lost track of the movie though and his hands started wandering, and his wandering hands discovered that my panties were becoming wet as I grew more and more aroused by the taste and feel of having a cock in my mouth.

So one thing lead to another, and my toothbrush and the movie were forgotten.

Laying there in the dark he complimented the blowjob that I'd started in the living room. Ever since the first time that I sucked his cock all those years ago it hasn't been a secret that giving head really turns me on.

The feel of a soft cock lengthening and stiffening in my mouth.

The feel of my tongue and mouth causing those periodic spasms of pleasure along an erect shaft to turn into a steady throbbing that grows in intensity and speed.

The taste of precum.

And finally the feel of complete control as the cock swells and stiffens even more, right before spilling its contents for me.

And it doesn't hurt that I also find the taste, smell, and feel of male cum to be a turn on.

"You know," he said sleepily, "sometime you should suck a bunch of cocks in a row."

"You've seen me with other men's cocks in my mouth before." I reminded him.

In addition to doing a bit of swinging, we're friends with another married couple that we swap partners with several times a month.

"Not as foreplay." He said, "Or as a finish to sex. Just give a bunch of blowjobs. Start to finish, one right after the other."

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Like an assembly line?"

"Sure." He replied. "You know how horny it gets you to suck a cock. Imagine how horny sucking a whole line of guys would get you."

"And I suppose you'd be nearby to reap the rewards of that horniness?" I giggled.

"Well I certainly wouldn't want it to go to waste." He'd said in the dark.

The conversation drifted on to guys we knew who might be interested, which quickly turned into joking about ways I could recruit. Before long we were laughing about something else entirely and eventually we fell asleep.

But several hours later I woke up suddenly in the dark and knew that the thought he'd planted in my head was there to stay.

~~

I thought about it all the next day.

When he got home from work I met him in the kitchen dressed in nothing but a thong. I got his soft cock out right there by the breakfast table and made him hard with my tongue.

I sucked and licked and sucked and nibbled and sucked and tickled and sucked and stroked and sucked until he spurted a mess all over my face and hair while I stroked him with one hand and tickled his balls with the other.

~~

I thought about it all week long. Out for a morning run in the park I found myself wondering which guys would be interested in a quick blowjob.

And which ones would be interested in watching me suck another guy off first while they waited their turn.

~~

I masturbated with a dildo in my mouth, riding my vibrating wand through a series of orgasmic quakes while imagining a line of guys all pointing their cocks at me, watching me suck the throbbing cock of the guy at the front of the line.

~~

We had dinner with our friends Xander and Blizzarde that weekend. They're the married couple that we usually swap with. We parked at their house and rode together to the restaurant where we flirted all through the meal.

On the way home James told them about wanting me to suck a line of cocks, and right there in the backseat I went down on him and sucked until he spurted in my mouth just as we pulled into their driveway.

Then I climbed over the front seat and let Blizzarde finger me while I sucked her husband to his own hot and salty eruption.

~~

The next morning I sucked my husband's cock again. After I swallowed his cum he suggested that we seriously look for a group of guys for me to suck.

I told him I couldn't stop thinking about really doing it.

He told me he'd guessed as much based on my recent fascination with sucking as much cock as I could.

It wasn't like I could argue.

~~

In the middle of the next week my friend Olivia came over for morning coffee. She's a twenty-six-year-old happily married accountant.

And aside from her husband I might be the only other person on the planet who knows that in addition to her super organized and analytical mind, she has a filthy sense of humor that would make most porn stars blush.

She also has, in her own words, an addiction to sex toys, orgasms and erotica.

She visits me about once a month, and I take the morning off from writing and we sit out by the pool, sipping coffee and catching up. At some point our conversation inevitably becomes sexual and we flirt and tease each other, while she tells me about her recent sexual fantasies, and I tell her about my recent sexual escapades.

As usually happens on those mornings Olivia and I make each other horny, and we end up in the shower together.

Olivia and her husband are moving slowly towards opening their marriage up. He knows about her relationship with me, and I like them both a lot. They're both pretty inexperienced, so it's fun to keep tabs on their exploration of kink.

Bisexuality is something she's exploring slowly, so even though our time together is often fairly tame and vanilla, it's incredibly satisfying to be her guide as she tests her boundaries.

It helps that she's gorgeous, funny, and erotically curious.

Our shower touching is usually limited to washing each other slowly from top to bottom, with the occasional wet hug, followed by me taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom, where we climb on the bed and hold hands and masturbate together through one or two earth shattering orgasms each.

Except for the hand holding and body washing, our physical contact hasn't moved much further than that, except for the occasional sisterly kiss. I've offered to do more for her than just lie next to her, but even with my promise that I wouldn't expect any reciprocity she always hesitated to take that step.

But she's one of those friends that I can tell anything to. I have no secrets from her, and she finds my lifestyle to be a complete turn on. She's shared that she and her husband talk about finding someone to watch them make love, or someone they can watch. She's also expressed interest in having him watch her with other men.

So far those are mostly fantasy for them, and aside from sex with her husband her regular masturbation sessions with me remain her only real outlet. But she's open minded and is a great sounding board for my own kinky ideas.

So after our orgasms, we lay side by side with our fingers intertwined and our shoulders touching, and I told her about my husband's recent suggestion and my growing fascination with the idea of sucking several cocks.

"One after the other?" she asked. "Or all at once, like a bunch of guys circled around you?"

"One after the other I think." I said. "I'd want to be able to focus and concentrate on each one, without having to miss anything."

"That makes sense." She said.

"Plus James would want to watch I think." I said. "He'll be able to see better if it's one at a time."

"So how many?" she asked.

"In my imagination there's a lot." I told her. "Although when it comes to naked men with erections any more than two or three pointing at me would seem like a lot."

She giggled.

"We should set a limit." She said. "That way we know how many to invite and how big of a place we'll need to do it."

"We?" I asked her.

"I'm your best friend aren't I?" she asked with a grin. "You might need me there for moral support."

"I knew I could count on you." I laughed.

"Besides," she said, "I'd want to make sure you met your goal. I'd never forgive myself if you came up one cock short."

"Okay." I told her. "Since you're so interested maybe you should decide how many."

She wrinkled her forehead in thought, and looked at me, holding eye contact for maybe sixty seconds.

"I'll be right back." She said.

Before I could say a word she was off the bed and out of the room.

I got up as well and pulled on a pair of shorts and a sports bra.

I started for the kitchen and met her in the hallway. She was still nude and carrying her cell phone.

"I have a plan." She announced.

"Well get dressed and tell me about it." I said with a laugh. "I'll get us some wine."

I got two glasses and bottle and headed back for the pool area. I poured us each a glass and sat down. In a few minutes she joined me, still holding the phone.

"If you're serious about this," she said, "as some sort of bucket list experience to check off, I think you should aim for a specific length instead of a specific number."

She picked up her wine glass and took a drink.

"Length?" I asked. "What do you mean? Only guys of specific sizes?"

"Not necessarily," She said, slipping into lecture mode. "but instead of a set number of men, decide on a set measured amount of cock you want to suck and then let that decide the number of men."

"I'm not sure I see the difference." I said. "But it could be fun to walk around the mall with a tape measure recruiting participants."

"Like this." she said, "There are 5280 feet in a mile. That comes to 63360 inches. The average erect penis is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches. That means if you use 5.3 as an average you'd have to suck 11,954.7 cocks in order to suck mile of cocks."

"Holy fuck." I said, both appalled and impressed. "There's no way I'm going to suck 11,000 cocks."

"11,954 cocks and 7/10s of another." she said with a grin.

"Whatever it is, I'm not doing it." I laughed. "Besides how do you suck 7/10s of a cock?"

"It's an average." She said. "Obviously we would round up and get you a whole one. So you'd be sucking 11,955 cocks."

"Obviously." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, come on." She said. "By that time you've already sucked 11,954 guys. Like one more is going to be the one that makes you a slut."

I reached for more wine.

"Well you've managed to make the idea fairly gross." I said. "Even for me."

"Oh bullshit." She said. "You say that now, but thirty seconds before your next orgasm and you'll be begging for a cock in your mouth."

"Well a mile of cock is definitely out." I said. "If that's how we're deciding how many."

"Okay." She agreed. "At 5.3 inches each why not start with one foot? Of course you'd have to suck three that size in order to make sure you clear twelve inches. But having some to spare is a good safety net."

"Are you sure it's 5.3 inches for an average?" I asked. "My experience hovers around 6 inches."

"Well you are so experienced as to almost be an authority." She teased. "But the internet says that it's 5.3 inches. And it's best to go with the average anyway. That will ensure that roughly half of the ones you suck will be bigger and put you closer to your goal. And the ones shorter than that will be less likely to volunteer so they won't be pulling down the average length and affecting your total.

I laughed so hard I nearly spilled my wine.

"You sound like a blowjob coach." I told her. "If I decide not to do this you should at least consider finding someone else who can go the distance for you."

We giggled like idiots for a few minutes.

"Okay." I said, regaining control. "What will my distance be if I suck ten cocks?"

"53 inches, give or take." She declared. "Probably give. That's more than four feet."

"So maybe my goal should be a yardstick." I said.

"Why not double that?" she asked softly. "Six feet would be a nice round number. How many women do you know who can claim that they've sucked six feet of cock all at once?"

"One after the other." I reminded her. "Not all at once."

"Okay." Said. "How many women do you know who can claim that they've sucked six feet of cock one right after the other?"

"Six feet?" I asked.

"Sure." She said, punching the face of her phone. "That's 72 inches. ten average cocks would get you more than 50 inches, and fifteen average cocks would get you there with more than six inches to spare. Six feet is a good personal goal. A dozen or so guys would do the trick."

"Or so?" I repeated. "That doesn't sound very specific."

"Well you said James will be there." She said. "If I invite Greg to come watch, you can always tag him in if needed. He's seven inches. Plus whatever James can come up with."

I grinned at her.

"James is six and a half." I told her. "So there's an extra foot between them."

"That should do it." She said. "With an almost guaranteed surplus."

"That's still a lot." I said. "And where are these twelve average sized cock owners going to come from?"

"Well that depends." She said.

She poured each of us another glass full of wine.

"On what exactly your plan is to do with these cocks." She stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well if you're going to swallow all that cum you probably want them to be guys you know right?" she asked. "Guys that are safe and respectful?"

I laughed.

"I hadn't really thought about that." I said. "In my fantasies I don't spend lots of time wondering about things like that. But you're right. In real life it would matter."

I took another drink of wine.

"What's more, in my fantasies I always swallow." I said. "But if I was doing this for real I don't know if I'd want to do that. I don't know if I'd be able to do that."

"If?" she asked. "I think you want to do this. Fuck that, I think you NEED to do this."

I hesitated looking down into my wine glass.

I knew that even though we were talking in hypotheticals, Olivia was being serious. And even more than that I knew she was right. This was something I really wanted to do. It was something I almost felt like I needed to do.

"Alright." I said, looking up into her eyes. "I'm not agreeing to do this for sure, but you're right. I'm way past just fantasy. But there are some details to figure out."

"So you probably won't be swallowing all that cum." She said seriously. "How about making them wear condoms? Or finishing them with handjobs?"

"I'd let them cum in my mouth if they were wearing a condom." I said. "But somehow limiting the mess seems.....I don't know.....like we'd both be missing out. He'd have to cum in a condom and I wouldn't get to taste or feel it."

"Handjobs then?" she asked.

"I love giving handjobs." I said. "But that would feel a bit incomplete after sucking him to the edge."

"That makes sense." She said.

We stared at each other for several seconds, and then she smiled.

"How about facials?" she asked.

"That's better than the handjob idea." I said. "Most guys love to see their load all over a ladies face."

"Not just guys." She said softly. "I love the way a pretty face looks with cum on it too."

"I do too." I laughed. "But I wouldn't really get to see it. But I could feel it."

"So it's agreed." She said, matter of factly. "You'll suck six feet of cock and let the guys cum right on your face."

"Sure." I said. "But getting it right on my face will be difficult. Stroking a cumming cock from that angle is going to be tricky. Those things are hard enough to aim when you're above them. They'll have to settle for getting some of it on my face."

"They could aim it for you." She suggested.

"Nope." I said. "If I'm going to do this I'm going to do it right. I won't suck a guys cock and then make him finish it off."

"What if you had help?" she asked in a whisper.

I suddenly knew she was asking about herself. We were both silent, looking each other dead in the eye. The only sound was the pool filter. And the thudding of my heart.

"What sort of help?" I whispered back.

"A friend to do the aiming for you. That way the guys still get to feel someone else finishing them, but you wouldn't miss a drop." She said.

"You?" I asked

"Yes." She said, almost inaudibly.

"Are you sure?" I asked softly.

"Greg would love to see me handling all those cocks." She said. "For that matter so would I. Just talking about it is making me wet."

I couldn't help but glancing down at her shorts. I couldn't see any evidence of her being wet through them, but I did notice that her gorgeous nipples were both rock hard.

"Besides what better chance am I ever going to have to see your pretty face covered in cum?" she asked.

I was suddenly aware that my cunt was soaking wet with arousal.

"And what about your husband?" I asked her. "Are you sure he'd be willing to take this step?"

"We're ready." She declared. "I know he wants to see me with other guys, and handjobs would be an easy place to start."

"Not just handjobs though." I said. "Lots of handjobs. There's going to be lots of cock there."

"But you'll be right there with me." She said with a grin. "Watching load after load coat your face will help him enjoy it."

"That's true." I said. "It somehow makes me feel lots more inclined towards doing this, knowing that you'll be right beside me."

"Besides," she said, "if Greg is at all resistant I'll sweeten the pot a bit."

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"He's always wanted to see me lick another woman to orgasm." She said. "If he indulges me and lets me do this, then it's high time I do that for him."

"There's not a husband alive who wouldn't want to watch that." I assured her.

"I know." She said. "And you and I have already talked about playing together more intensely. If you'd still be interested, I'd like to try it with you. And letting him watch would be something I'd love."

"Olivia," I said, "I'd love that too. All of it. Having you help me live this fantasy out. Being with you in that way. Being with you in that way in front of your husband. I'd love it all."

"So would I." she said. "So exactly how serious are you about this?"

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,722 Followers