Sucking Six Feet of Stiff Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very." I said. "And more sure by the minute. And I know where we can find the guys I think."

"And what will James think about this?" she asked. "I know you said he'd like to watch. What about you and I together?"

"He'd want to watch that too." I laughed. "But that would be up to you. He'd be willing to let us play together without an audience, or with just your husband watching if that's what you wanted."

"So it'll be you sucking six feet of cock, me stroking them when they cum so we can get you the messiest facial we can manage, and our husbands watching." She said.

"That about sums it up." I said. "Except James will definitely want to fuck me after I'm done. I wouldn't be able to go off somewhere with you and your husband that night without taking care of that first."

"That seems only fair." She said. "Maybe you and I can entertain our husbands together another night. Leave the night you suck all that cock open for us to concentrate on our own husbands afterwards."

"That makes sense." I told her.

"So where are these guys going to come from?" she asked. "You said you had an idea?"

"James and I have some friends that we play with. I'm certain they could find the guys." I told her.

"And where would we do this?" she asked. "Here?"

"Probably not here." I said. "Maybe a hotel. Someplace with room for those who want to watch the festivities."

"Well I have to get running." She said, standing up. "But I'm serious about this. Keep me posted."

Suddenly she leaned over and kissed me. It wasn't the most passionate kiss of my life, but it was in the top five. By the time we pulled our lips apart we were both panting.

"Call me." She whispered. "I really want this."

I walked her to the front door and waved from the porch as she drove off.

I went back into the house and looked at the clock. I had just enough time to get out my vibrator for an orgasm or two before James got home.

~~

Three weeks later:

James and I were sitting in a discreet corner of a hotel bar with Olivia and her husband Greg. We had rooms upstairs and had stopped in for a quick drink. The four of us had been friends for several years, and both husbands knew about the relationship between Olivia and I.

And on this night they were both aware that things were about go several steps further within the hour.

"It's all set." James said. "Our friends Xander and Blizzarde are letting us use their house. Xander will be there but Blizzarde is away for the weekend."

"Is Xander one of the gentlemen Emily will be taking care of?" asked Olivia.

"He is." Said James. "Since it's his house he gets to go first. And all the guys are married. They all play in different groups that Xander is a part of so he knows them all already."

"That's good." Said Greg.

"You and I will be watching Greg." Said James. "As per our agreements with Olivia and Emily. Olivia will be helping Emily. Any questions?"

"Eleven guys?" I asked.

"Ten plus Xander." Said James. "There were at least two who couldn't make it, so the count is a little short. Worst case Greg and I can add to the tally either at the party or back in the hotel later if you don't make your goal."

"No cell phones right?" asked Olivia.

"No cell phones or cameras or anything else." Said James. "Xander has had groups over for things like this before, and everyone knows and respects the rules."

"Speaking of rules." I said. "I just want to be clear that if at any time any of the four of us want to stop what's happening we can call a time out. No questions asked and no arguments or debates."

All three nodded.

"And at any time if one of you want a break from watching feel free to leave the room." I told the husbands. "No hard feelings and no worries."

They both nodded. This conversation had been had already. We were just going over it again.

"And you." I said to Olivia. "Feel free to tag out or take a break or whatever you need to do whenever you need to do it. Don't base your needs on what I'm doing. If I need a break I'll take one without hesitation."

"Absolutely." She said.

I knew that she and Greg had talked at length about boundaries and limits and comfort zones, and each one knew where the other stood. But since this was their first experience with something like this it seemed wise to remind them.

"Well alright." I said breaking into a greedy smile. "Let's get at it!"

~~

"Okay!" said Xander, getting everyone's attention.

He was in his living room, with my husband, Olivia's husband, and ten guys who hopefully had at least six feet of cock between them.

Olivia and I were listening to him from his home office, where we had moved to when the first of the guys had started to arrive. They knew we were here but hadn't seen us yet. We had stripped to just our panties. We were wearing matching black thongs and were patiently waiting to make an entrance.

"You've been invited here tonight to help two amazing women check some things off of their bucket lists." Xander announced.

Listening through the partially open door Olivia reached out and took my hand.

"The sexy Emily is here because it's her desire to suck at least six feet of cock tonight! So you all better rise to the occasion!" Xander continued. "And her beautiful friend Olivia is here to help all six feet of those cocks paint her face!"

"So when you're ready to cum," he continued, "let them know and Olivia will take over. Be a sport and help her get your load onto Emily's face."

"What if it's a load and a half?" asked one of the men, and that started some laughter.

"It should be! You've all stuck the terms of the invitation and have been holding back for a week or so right? They're counting on a lot, so don't hold back." Said Xander.

"But I want to tell you a few things right up front before I remind you of tonight's ground rules." Said Xander. "Both ladies have their husbands here watching tonight, so respect is what both the ladies and their husbands are going to get, right?"

"Damn right!" someone said, and others agreed.

"And," he went on, "tonight is about them getting to experience what they want to experience in the way that they want to experience it. By all means each of you is here to enjoy watching and to enjoy a blowjob. But it's not about us, so let's remember that."

I looked at Olivia and winked.

"Now for this evenings rules. Number one, tell them before you cum." He said. "And tell them with enough warning that they can get it where they want it."

He continued: "No surprises like cumming in her mouth. I've vouched for all you guys and expect you to respect these ladies. If you don't I've given them permission to bite, scratch, pinch, and get violent. Got it?"

A chorus of 'yeahs' and some laughter echoed through the room.

"Second, they're setting the pace and calling the shots. If they need a break or to stop then that's what's going to happen. You all understand how that works at something like this."

"I'll try not to tire them out for the rest of you." Another guy piped up, and there was more laughter.

"Try not to disappoint them for the rest of us." Xander said to whoever had spoken. "That's what your goal should be."

Loud laughter erupted.

"Third, Emily will let you cum in her mouth if you wear a condom. She's got condoms up there and will put one on you if you want that. Otherwise it goes on her face."

"Nice." Said a male voice, and a few others joined in their affirmations.

"Lastly," said Xander. "Everyone gets to go once before anybody volunteers for a second round. At this point neither lady is planning on going for seconds so don't you plan on that either. But if they do offer, everybody gets to go once before anyone goes again. Got it?"

Another chorus of positive agreement.

"So now, without any further bullshit or waiting, please welcome Olivia and Emily!"

I squeezed Olivia's hand and we both stepped into the living room.

There was a round of applause and several genuinely pleasant greetings.

The room was filled with average looking guys who looked to be between thirty-five and fifty-five years old.

A few were really fit, but there were a handful of 'dad bods' in the mix.

Most were wearing shorts or jeans and had their shirts off already. Every one of them was smiling and looked nice. No one was leering or looking creepy.

"Hi!" I said to the room. "Here's your handjob expert for the evening, Olivia."

I pointed at Olivia and she smiled.

"And this pretty lady," she said, pointing at me, "is Emily, and she's here to suck six feet of nice stiff cock."

Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Now every guy here agreed to go at least seven days without cumming." Xander announced. "And we all agreed that this afternoon, either with the help of our wives or by ourselves we would get to the edge a few times. We're doing our best to help you enjoy this with maximum results and minimum work."

Olivia and I moved to the center of the room, where two couches had been pushed together to form what looked like an adult playpen.

Comforters and blankets covered the couches and the floor, and as we stepped into the couches we found a stack of towels, condoms, flavored lube, and baby wipes.

I got down on my knees and smiled at the crowd.

"Who's first?" I asked.

"That would be me." Xander said.

He was shirtless already like most of the men and dropped his shorts and stepped forward. His cock wasn't hard yet, but there was a tiny drop of precum at the head. Obviously he was excited.

I smiled up at him and reached out and took his cock in my hand, pulling him towards me and taking his cock into my mouth.

Since he was soft the entire cock fit into my mouth easily, and I sucked it hard and started tickling his balls.

I felt him stiffen against my tongue, and he let out a deep breath.

"Holy shit." He said softly.

He quickly became completely hard, and I had to back some of him out. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock before sucking as much of him as I could get back into my mouth.

He groaned and shuddered.

"You taste so fucking good." I whispered. "My god how much precum do you leak?"

I felt a hand in my hair and realized that Olivia was behind me, watching everything that was happening.

"I haven't cum in a week." He said. "I wanted to save you a big load."

I pulled his cock deep into my mouth and moaned around it. I started sucking harder and rubbing his balls.

"So hot." Olivia murmured next to me.

"Too hot." Said Xander. "I can't last much more."

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and Olivia grabbed it.

"Go for it." I told him. "Coat me with that fucking mess.

"Aw fuck!" he screamed, and great ropes of cum spurted at me from his cock head.

Olivia stroked him like a pro, and I felt a great slippery pool of hot liquid on my forehead.

"Thank you." Xander gasped, as he stepped back.

(# 1 finishes at 7 inches.)

And then there was a second cock, in my face, rock hard and just as big as Xander's.

I lifted my head and my lips closed around it, and he moaned as I started to rock my head back and forth.

Olivia had her fingers running through my hair, and I felt my stomach twist with lust. I wrapped my fingers around his balls and started stroking them, using my other hand to circle his shaft.

"Oh sweet Judas." He said. "I can't wait."

I moved my head away and Olivia grabbed his cock, stroking him towards my face.

"Cum for us." She begged him. "We want to see it."

And he started to cum, spurting an even messier load of hot sperm onto my face. I giggled in delight as Olivia wiped his cock across my face, squeezing it to get the cum out.

(#2 finishes and brings us to 14.75 inches, just past one foot).

When he was wrung out I took his cock in my hands and kissed it, while I saw the next guy step up to the couch. His cock was smaller than the first two, and my cunt throbbed when I realized I'd be able to deep throat him.

He picked up a condom and handed it to me, and I tore it open and fit it over his cock. I pinched the head and Olivia unrolled it down his shaft.

"Do you want it in my mouth when you cum baby?" I asked him.

"Oh fuck yes." He groaned, his cock growing in Olivia's hand. She pointed it at my mouth and I sucked him in.

I let him ride along my tongue, working to open my throat around him and feeling my body respond to the sexual energy in the room. When I got him all the way into my mouth, I sealed my lips around his base and sucked, before sticking out my tongue to lick his balls.

Olivia reached down and took his balls in her hand, lifting them so that my tongue could swipe at the sensitive orbs. His hips rocked back and forth gently, and I felt his cockhead throb against my throat.

I slowly pulled my mouth off of him, sucking gently the entire time. When his cockhead was at my lips I flicked it with my tongue.

"So fucking good." He grunted. "My god."

"Hey honey, when you cum do you want your cockhead on my tongue, or all the way back in my throat?" I asked him.

His cock jumped in my hand and he looked at me wide eyed.

"In your throat?" he asked quietly. "That feels almost too good."

I plunged my mouth back down on his cock, sucking him hard and grabbing his hips.

"Oh god!" he said. "I'm gonna go!"

I moaned loud to let him know I wanted his load, and suddenly his cock was pulsing in my mouth and he was groaning. I kept sucking gently and rhythmically squeezed his balls, listening to him moan and feeling his cock pulse in my mouth as he filled the condom.

After he was done cumming I kept him in my mouth for just a minute, not moving, just savoring the feeling of him nudging the back of my throat while he gasped for breath.

When he stepped back I pursed my lips around him and his cock left my mouth with a 'pop' sound. The condom looked like it was about to burst with his load.

(#3 finishes and brings us to 20 inches even. Still past one foot).

And another cock was right there, throbbing and dripping precum.

I pulled it to my face and licked it greedily, tasting his precum and breathing in the manly cock scent. I put the tip in my mouth and started jerking him, alternating between sucking and licking.

I took my time with him, bringing his pleasure along for five or six minutes until he couldn't stand it.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh!" he yelled.

Olivia grabbed his cock and pulled it from my mouth, and I felt a great glob of hot fluid land on the bridge of my nose. She jerked him as fast as she could, and I felt an even bigger load hit my cheek.

I closed my eyes with the sheer delight of this, feeling cum pour onto my face while what was already there ran down my cheeks.

(#4 finishes and brings us to 26.5 inches, just past two feet).

I felt another cock against my lips and I opened my mouth and let it push itself in. He was bigger than what I'd had so far, and I couldn't really work my mouth around his girth.

I opened my mouth and relaxed my jaw, and he began to fuck his cock in and out of my mouth. Olivia grabbed my head and held it still, bending down to spit on his cock as he thrust in and out.

"I want to see that big cock cum." She told him quietly. "Are you going to coat her face with your nasty load?"

"Oh fuck yes." He grunted, sliding in and out of my mouth faster.

I reached for his balls, cupping them as he started to quiver.

"So close! So close!" he told Olivia.

She grabbed his cock and started stroking it with two hands, while I kept rubbing his nuts.

"Now!" he screamed, and Olivia slapped the cock on my face as a great wave of sticky cum covered my forehead.

She jerked it again and I felt a sudden sensation of liquid heat in my hair, and then there was another spurt onto my forehead.

Olivia drug his cockhead along my face, and I flicked my tongue out against his salty cock-hole. I kissed that glorious cock and felt dizzy with lust.

He stepped away, and I looked to see who was next.

(#5 finishes and brings us to 34.75 inches, closing in on three feet).

"I think she'd be okay with that." Said James.

He was standing close by watching us, and I'd missed whatever the guys standing there had asked him.

But when two guys stepped up at the same time, I figured out what their request must have been.

Both of them were rock hard, and the one on the left picked up one of the condoms and handed it to me. I unrolled it down his cock and began to suck him while his friend put his cock into Olivia's hands.

She made eye contact with me and I nodded, sucking on the cock in my mouth while she rubbed the next one against my slippery and dripping face.

When she had it covered in slick cum she used it as lube and started stroking him rapidly, reaching down to fondle his balls while she did it.

I took the cock out of my mouth and put his balls in my mouth, gently sucking while stroking him in time with Olivia.

"Oh god that's so fucking hot." The guy Olivia was stroking moaned.

"Tell me when baby." She whispered. "I want to add your cum to her messy face."

That seemed to do it because he squeezed his eyes closed and grunted.

I sucked his friend back into my mouth, feeling the condom against the back of my throat as Olivia jerked him for all she could.

"Shit! Shit yea!" he screamed, as great strings of sperm leapt from his cock to my face. I closed my eyes as cum landed all over my eye lids, and I felt the cock in my mouth begin to swell.

I felt fingers begin to trace through the sticky mess on my face, doing their best to pull the salty discharge away from my eyes.

"She looks so pretty like this doesn't she?" Olivia whispered.

"Oh hell yeah." Said the owner of the cock in my mouth. "She's so fucking hot with all that cum running down her face."

"Tell me when you cum." Olivia whispered to him. "I want to know when you're pumping that condom full of your load while it's deep in her mouth."

"Shit yeah!" he hollered. "Now!"

His cock lurched in my mouth, and I felt it straining against my tongue as he pumped the condom full.

(#6 and 7 both finish and bring us to 47.25 inches. We're at almost four feet).

The next guy up had a pleasant curve to his cock, and despite its length it was pleasantly thin.

I closed my lips around him and he slid into my mouth further than I expected. I suctioned my lips to his shaft and swallowed, with my throat flexing against his cockhead.

He reached out and caressed my cheek, and smiled down at me.

Olivia's fingers continued to work through the sticky mess on my face.

I kept sucking, losing all track of time. I don't think I had ever been this physically aroused, and I concentrated on the way my clit felt like it was buzzing while that cock kept sliding in and out of my mouth.

"GAWDFUCK!" he suddenly screamed, and Olivia was stroking another sticky load all over my face.

He stepped away and I turned to look at Olivia. Her eyes were dancing with lust, and my whole body was tingling with desire and need.

(#8 finishes and brings us to 54.50 inches, past four feet).

Olivia leaned down and put her mouth to my ear.

"Are you okay?" she whispered. "Do you need a break?"

"I'm okay." I panted. "I just didn't expect to get this horny. If a breeze blew through the room it would probably make me orgasm."

She giggled as I turned back to the guy standing there. When I made eye contact with his cock I literally gasped in amazement, and I felt Olivia's hand grab a fistful of my hair.

"Holy fuck!" said Olivia.

The cock pointing at us was easily nine inches long. And it was impossible to tell if it was more impressive length wise, or because of how thick it was. It throbbed rock hard, and dripped precum as I ran my finger along the bulging veins that were visible along the shaft.

It stood straight out away from his body, seeming to defy gravity despite its obvious heft and weight.