Sucking Six Feet of Stiff Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out and wrapped one of my hands around it, whimpering as I felt how heavy it was.

"We almost wouldn't need anyone else for this project with you here." I said quietly. "It's so fucking beautiful."

"I fucked my wife every night for the past ten nights without cumming." He said. "I've been saving this load for you."

I pulled him towards me and put my mouth around as much of him as I could. Even relaxing my throat as much as possible wouldn't let me get much past the halfway point.

"You're close to spilling your load aren't you?" Olivia asked him as she touched his balls.

"I am." He said. "I need to cum real fucking bad."

"Put your hands on his hips and hang on." She told me.

She grabbed him with both hands and started stroking, keeping my mouth on the first two inches of his monster.

I flicked my tongue back and forth over his frenulum in time with her strokes, and saw his balls drawing up to his body.

"I'm gonna go off ladies." He said through clenched teeth. "It's right fucking there!"

I closed my eyes and bowed my head down, letting the tip of that great cock make contact with my forehead, just as I felt his scalding cum shoot into my hair.

On and on it went, him grunting and glob after hot glob running across my hairline, some into my hair and some down my face.

When he was done cumming I sat there with my eyes closed, catching my breath and feeling the erotic tension in my body. I was literally drenched with cum, my entire face wet and slick with the erupted pleasure.

I felt cum dripping down my neck, my breasts, and my nipples felt hot as the slippery cum ran over them.

(#9 finishes and brings us to 63.5 inches, a bit past five feet).

"Are you okay?" a male voice penetrated my fog.

I looked up and saw another guy standing there, his cock short, thick, and hard.

I grinned at him and nodded.

"You sure?" he said, and the concern in his voice was so sweet.

And it caused my cunt to clench in need.

I was fucking covered in cum, and this stranger had just watched me suck so much cock and get covered in so much cum that he was worried about me.

"This is the hottest fucking night of my life." I said to him, leaning forward and wrapping my mouth around his cock.

I moved both hands to his balls and started rubbing each of my thumbs over one of his nuts.

He was dripping precum onto my cum and I greedily sucked him harder.

I realized that the human body is only prepared to suck cock for so long until it instinctually needs to taste male cum.

I'd been sucking all this dick, but I hadn't tasted much other than a few errant drops that make their way down my face.

"Cud faw eee!" I screamed with his thick little cock in my mouth. "Cud faw eeeeeee!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" he groaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

I sucked him harder and then groaned in disappointment as I felt his cock pop free of my mouth. Olivia had yanked it away, aiming it at my face as jet after jet after jet of thick jizz sprayed onto me.

I opened my mouth and caught a mouthful, nearly weeping at the satisfaction as my own body spasmed in need.

(#10 finishes and brings us to 68.5 inches, within striking distance of six feet).

He staggered back and there was another cock in my mouth. I hadn't even seen this guys face and I felt so used and powerful at the same time.

Here I was covered in cum and these guys all wanted to shove their cocks in my mouth.

They needed to shove their cocks in my mouth.

I sucked harder and felt Olivia's fingers around his base as she stroked him towards his release.

"Do it!" she demanded. "Cum for us. Shoot that fucking load all over her!"

I sucked and sucked and sucked until at last he pulled away and yelled and I felt more cum splash onto my face. Somehow a glob got into my ear and it tickled and felt so fucking nasty and hot and sexy at the same time.

(#11 finishes and brings us to 74.75 inches, finally past six feet).

I felt something cool and wet on the back of my neck, and realized Olivia was kneeling beside me. Someone had handed her a wet towel and she was gently rubbing me with it.

"That's all sweetheart." She said. "You sucked more than six feet and we're all out of cocks."

"I can't stand it much longer." I whispered to her. "I really need to cum."

"Let's get you back to the hotel," She said, "and get you taken care of."

"I want to do it right here." I told her. "Just let me fingerfuck myself for a minute."

I slid my hand into my panties and found that they were literally drenched with arousal. I had been wet when I'd stepped into this room and had been steadily leaking for a while now. My inner thighs were slippery with my own cunt juice.

"What can I do for you?" she asked me. "How can I help you?"

I looked around the room and saw James and he winked at me and nodded.

"Hold me while I cum." I said loudly. "I'm going to make myself cum."

I looked up and saw four guys standing there, all of them hard again after their spurting eruptions onto my face.

"Go ahead if you want to." I told them. "Jerk those cocks off on my body while I make myself cum!"

I pushed a finger onto either side of my clit and started to stroke up and down. I felt like sparks were going off inside of me and I felt dizzy.

"Stroke on me!" I called to them. "I've never been this horny and I want to see more cum!"

Someone pulled the couch away and I found myself sitting back against Olivia, pressed against her naked body as the four guys gathered around me and started lubing up and stroking their cocks.

I felt the first tremors of orgasm start in my belly and I gasped as Olivia reached around me and her fingers began to roll my cum slick nipples.

I thrust my hips on the couch, feeling my fingers against my stiff little clitty, watching four sets of hands jerk up and down those cocks.

"Shit yeah!" one of the men yelled, and suddenly cum began to spurt all over my tits.

Olivia kneaded my breasts, working the slippery cum in and I felt like my entire body was vibrating.

"Olivia," I whimpered. "I'm gonna fucking cum."

"Cum for me Emily." She whispered against my ear.

Suddenly another cock opened up and a flood of white sperm spilled onto my left breast and my entire body tensed up.

"AWWWWWWWW!" my entire being exploded.

I felt tremors in my belly, in my anus, up inside my cunt, and behind my clit as I heaved and jerked against Olivia, my whole body spasming and rocking with pure pleasure.

I screamed and saw the other two cocks start to unload, cum hitting my belly and thighs and then my eyes shut and I felt like I was dizzy and floating and riding an exploding wave of emotion and pleasure.

It went on and on, building and building and carrying me further along than I'd ever been, and then building again.

Three different times I thought I'd gone over and peak and would be falling back through the receding waves of pleasure, but each peak turned out to be another step into sensory overload, as the sensations behind my clit and deep inside me carried me higher and higher.

Once.

Twice.

And then a third time, and I felt what felt like a explosion through my cunt that tore me inside out.

I yelled and screamed and fell and fell and fell, tingling and erupting and spasming on and on and on and....

Only to suddenly realize that I'd been either asleep of unconscious, while Olivia and James wiped at me with wet towels, and I held onto the couch for dear life in dizzy abandon.

"Holy fuck." I said. "Holy fucking fuck."

"That looked amazing." Said Olivia.

"I've never cum like that." I said. "I didn't even know orgasms like that were possible."

"Gives me something to aspire to." Olivia said with a grin.

"Okay." I said. "But get in line behind me, because I'm definitely going to be doing this again."

I looked at James.

"This was the most amazing night of my life." I told him. "Thank you for letting me do this."

"Come on." He said. "Let's get you to bed."

He lifted me up and began carrying me, and suddenly I was in the backseat of our car with him on one side of me and Olivia on the other, with Olivia's husband Greg driving.

Olivia was wearing her coat and carrying my clothes and shoes.

I was still wearing only my panties, wrapped in a sheet and nestled against James. I closed my eyes, enjoying the gentle motion of the car.

~~

I woke up on a soft bed.

I was in our hotel room and the room was dark except for what shone through the partially open bathroom door.

I was naked on the bed, sticky with sweat and sperm. I felt dry cum on my face, forehead, neck, thighs, breasts and belly.

James was next to me on the bed, naked with his cock sticking straight up.

I reached for him and he looked at me and winked.

"Just rest." He said. "I'm going to enjoy myself while watching this show."

I looked at the other bed and realized that Olivia and Greg were both naked. She was on all fours and Greg had his face buried in her from behind. She was shaking and moaning. From where I was on the other bed I could see that Greg's cock was throbbing.

"Fuck that." I said. "I want you to fuck me while he fucks her."

He didn't need any prompting. He spread my legs and got between them, pushing his cock against my opening and sinking all the way in.

"Oh fuck I'm close." He said. "You all made me so fucking horny."

"Then fill me up baby." I told him. "Flood me with your cum so I can sleep."

He started to fuck into me in a slow steady rhythm, and I felt the bed rock.

Olivia had joined us, hovering over me, her eyes bright with lust.

She leaned down and put her mouth on mine, and I felt her tongue slide into my mouth as her fingers found my sensitive nipple. James's cock began to fuck me faster.

Olivia moaned into my mouth, and I realized that Greg was behind her, fucking her doggystyle.

She opened her mouth to mine and our tongues licked at one another while our husbands fucked us. I reached for her and found her breast, holding it gently as I felt James's cock stiffen against my slippery insides.

For several long minutes we all fucked like that, Olivia and I kissing and holding each other sweetly while our husbands pushed their cocks into us over and over and over.

And then like dominos the ending approached.

Greg started fucking her faster, pounding his body against her ass.

She closed her eyes and put her mouth against my throat.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed. "Ohmyfuckimcumming!"

Greg screamed as his own orgasm started, and at that instant I felt James buck against me and then a flood of hot cum flared against my womb as his cock opened up and he pumped what felt like quart after quart of his cum deep into my spasming hole.

I felt another orgasm tear through me, and I closed my eyes and screamed.

~~~

Thank you for sticking with this all the way to this point. I appreciate everyone who reads what I enjoy writing!

IsabellaEmily