Sucking Sleeping Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,232 Followers

"He'll wonder why his penis hurts," I say, trying to justify these taboo actions.

"This is the best option. As researchers we should know the taste, texture, and feel of everything."

My voice becomes hoarse. "The taste?"

"Yes, the taste," she nods.

Her last comment and the look in her eyes are enough to send me to my knees. We're on opposite sides of the bed. Opposite sides of my son's erection. Ferhana strokes the wet shaft. She's mesmerized by the sight and touch of a penis. I wonder if this is her first time sucking a cock.

She asks while stroking, "Would you like to go first? I can clean my saliva with a wet tissue if it bothers you."

"No, I think I'd rather watch you a little more."

"I understand your hesitancy. He's your son, after all."

This has to be a psychological game that Ferhana is playing. Either that or she's far more sexually inquisitive than I could have imagined. Her mind is something special. Not only is she intelligent, but her curiosities can open doors that should never be opened.

Ferhana pulls at the bottom of her hijab and it comes undone. It's the first time I see her long black hair, which is tied in a braid. Her black hair shines as the moonlight comes through the window. Both of us are kneeling, as if we're praying together at night, except we're at the altar of a hard cock.

Her modesty disappears when she folds her hijab and places it on the bed, then returns to giving oral sex. I'm in awe watching her give head. She's only a few inches away from me and I get as close as possible. Her lips are wrapped tight around the shaft. I listen to the music of her saliva and the smacking noises of her mouth. Ferhana's head-giving is majestic.

She looks at me while sucking. Her green eyes have new meaning as they seduce, while her lips purse, and her tongue occasionally licks. Yes, she's done this before. She must have. The sweet Muslim girl is an experienced cocksucker. I wonder how many men she's blown in her lifetime.

The cock leaves her mouth as she pulls it away. My son's penis is drenched in warm saliva, which Ferhana tilts in my direction. I see the penis throb, the saliva shines. Ferhana's green eyes are desperate to see me suck.

I bring my mouth closer.

Perspective: The Son

When mom's lips wrap around my cock, I flinch, but I'm able to remain still. This is my mother. The smartest woman I know. And as it turns out, she's every bit the cocksucker that Ferhana is. A wonderful mouth that's warm and wet.

They take turns sucking. While I pretend to sleep, they share my cock back and forth. Ferhana is in control because it's her hand that's holding my shaft. She ensures that everything is fair and that my mother spends enough time sucking, and not backing away from this.

I notice their different styles.

Ferhana's approach is more gentle. Her lips and fingers are softer. She works her head in a meticulous way, every bob equal, even the depth that my cock goes into her mouth is the same. My mother told me before that Ferhana is detail-oriented and now I can see why.

Mom, on the other hand, does things differently. As I do my best to pretend to be sleeping, I notice mom's hesitancy. In the moments that she holds my cock or balls, I can feel her fingers tremble. I can feel the trembling of her lips, too. She's unsure of herself because I'm her son. I can feel her deep exhales against my skin. She's sucking cock like a woman with everything to lose.

At the same time, my mother enjoys what she's doing. She takes it deep into her mouth, deeper than Ferhana ever tried. Her sucking motions are stronger and the noises that she makes are lewd. She deepthroats a few times and I struggle to avoid moving because it feels so good. Mom is a conflicted woman. I can tell she's a fantastic cocksucker, but the barriers of incest are holding her back.

I'm close to cumming and Ferhana senses that. She jerks my cock and whispers to my mother that they're going to share my cum. I can only imagine what mom's thinking as I struggle to remain in place.

My cum erupts and I feel both mouths around the head of my dick. Their tongues swirling at my hot cum. Their tongues wrestle each other for every drop. I can hear the smacking sounds of them kissing. Cum kisses. My eyes open a little so I can catch a glimpse of this happening. They've never looked so beautiful together, kissing each other over my cock.

When it's done, there are still traces of cum on my cock and body. Ferhana licks me clean. Then she encourages my mother to do the same, and mom does it. All of my cum devoured by their tongues. Ferhana uses wet wipes to erase any sign of saliva. In the morning there will be no traces. Just a lingering feeling of pleasure.

I hear my mother storm out of the room. Ferhana follows behind.

They're in the hallway and I can see them through the open blinds. My mother looks like an emotional wreck. She's frantic about this. About having sucked my cock and eaten my cum. Ferhana comforts my mom. They hug and my mother cries on Ferhana's shoulder.

After a minute, the crying stops as Ferhana whispers in mom's ear. They look at each other with deep expressions. Mom has tears down her face, which she doesn't bother to wipe away, and they gaze in each other's eyes.

They kiss on the mouth. It's a tongue kiss, but their focus isn't about sharing cum, it's about passion. They've wanted to do this for a long time. I got that impression when I heard them talking earlier. I don't know how strong their feelings are for each other, but the kiss tells the story.

My mother is a proud lesbian and she's been open about that for almost a decade. She's dated women that are similar to her; educated, white, liberal. It's striking to see mom kissing a young Afghan woman and running her fingers through long black hair, touching the brown neck.

In the morning my mother asks how I feel. I tell her it's the best I've ever felt, because it's the truth. When she asks why, I say it's because of what she did with Ferhana last night. I want mom to be happy. That's why I said it.

My mother keeps a stone face. She doesn't deny it. She never denies anything.

"It's difficult to explain," she says. "Yes, I did that with Ferhana and I deeply regret it. My sexuality is a mystery. But I like certain things. I like Ferhana, and I like you. What can I say? I'm a flawed woman."

She ends the conversation and removes the wires from my body without speaking. Mom treats me like a regular test subject now, along with giving me the cold shoulder. She places the clipboard with the questionnaire on the table, tells me to fill it out, then leaves the room.

I wonder if she's angry at me for pretending to be asleep while she sucked my cock, or if she's angry at herself for doing it. She avoids eye contact with me while we're in the clinic and I leave, letting mom do her work for the day.

At night we have an awkward dinner, then she tells me that Ferhana is coming over because there's important work to continue. That's all she says. It's unusual because mom rarely ever brings work home. Occasionally she'll have colleagues over for dinner or a party, but that's about it.

10 pm and the assistant arrives. Mom doesn't mention anything to me, but Ferhana comes to my bedroom and says 'hello' and she asks how I'm doing. I'm always impressed by how polite and intelligent she presents herself. She's an amazing person, for sure.

Ferhana is dressed more casual than in the clinic. But her clothes are still perfectly pressed as always and she wears a hijab that's wrapped around her head in a symmetrical shape.

An hour passes and I'm about to sleep. I finish using the bathroom and I notice the door to mom's bedroom is open. The lights are on. Again, no one told me anything. I have no idea what they're doing in there. But I'm curious because it's late and they're still working.

I walk to mom's bedroom at the other end of the hall.

Mom is naked on the center of the bed. She's asleep, resting comfortably, while Ferhana is also naked tending to my mother's body. Ferhana still wears the hijab while she works on whatever this is.

Their contrast is unbelievable. Mom lays there, her figure represents her middle-age with lines and extra curves she never had before. Her breasts sag at each side with light brown nipples. Her chest moves as she's breathing in the deep slumber.

Ferhana, on the other hand, is young and slender. Her body is dark brown and her nipples are dark and erect. She looks at me and smiles, embarrassed being seen this way, but aroused nonetheless.

"Your mother expected that you'd be here," Ferhana says. "She's taken the drug to have firsthand knowledge of its effects. She's okay if you watch. That's why she requested the door to remain open."

The assistant gets back to work, tending to my mother's naked body, making sure mom's comfortable and everything is in place. Aside from their nudity, this looks like a patient being tended to by a medical professional.

Ferhana gets on the bed, in between mom's legs, and spreads the labia. I assume this is her first time looking at my mother's pussy because their relationship had only turned sexual the other night. It's my first time seeing mom's pussy as well, which is cleanly shaven for this moment.

There are slurping sounds in the room when Ferhana darts her tongue inside my mother. I watch Ferhana press her mouth against the vagina, working her lips and tongue. I see the subtle reactions from my mother's sleeping body. The short moans. The rapid eye movements. The movement in her toes. Even her nipples turn erect.

It's clear that Ferhana has done this before, that she's experienced with women. Underneath that neatly tied hijab and prim posture is a young woman with history that no one knows about. My sleeping mother gets to feel every bit of this young woman's oral talent.

Mom's toes are curling and her calves tense. She's about to cum, and unlike my pretend sleep the other night, mom appears to be in another world. Her mouth is open and saliva leaks from her unsteady breathing. She's definitely asleep. Her facial muscles are relaxed and her eyelids move like someone who's dreaming.

Only this isn't a dream, this is real life, and my mother is having an orgasm into her assistant's mouth, while two fingers plunge into her pussy. It feels so wrong to watch this, but who can resist? Mom wanted this. She must have. That's why she invited Ferhana to our house.

When the orgasm is over, my mother breathes deep in her state of slumber. Her toes uncurl in a gradual process. Ferhana does her duty and uses prepared wet wipes to clean saliva and orgasm from mom's vagina, then dries it. Finally, she tucks my mother into a blanket, gently, careful not to wake my mother despite everything that just happened.

"Get some rest," Ferhana whispers to me. "Tomorrow is a busy day."

With slow and careful movements, Ferhana gets underneath the same blanket to sleep alongside my mother. I turn the lights off.

In the morning we're in the kitchen and mom is kneeling with my cock in her mouth. I'm sitting with my shorts down while my mother performs. None of this was mom's idea. Ferhana encouraged it with the promise that she'll make breakfast and coffee for everyone.

My mother was reluctant, because this time I can see every detail underneath the sunlight, but she gets into the rhythm. Mom is a wonderful cocksucker. I knew that the first time it happened but this time she allows herself to relax. She allows herself to enjoy it without feeling guilt. Her head bobs up and down while she sucks every drop of her own saliva.

Every drop of my cum shoots on her tongue and she moans. The taste of cum doesn't make her flinch even though she's a self-professed lesbian for the past many years. Some habits never change, I think to myself, and she looks sexy and natural performing this act.

"Thank you," mom says with a gurgled mouth, a slight blush on her cheeks. "Your cum is delicious. Much better than your father's. I haven't had male cum in years, except for the last few days."

She's her confident self, but embarrassed that it was her son's cum that broke the dry spell. Something she never expected, I'm sure.

Mom gets up from her knees and she still hasn't swallowed yet. Her mouth is still full and she walks over to Ferhana, who's cooking. Mom stands behind the assistant and wraps her arms. They look like longtime lovers as Ferhana flips the French toast and the smell of coffee is in the air.

Like lovers, Ferhana turns her head and accepts a kiss from my mother. A cum kiss. I can't see the cum swapping, but I can hear it. Even with the sound of cooking on the stove, I hear the obscene sounds of lips smacking, mouth slurping, and tongues flickering. My cum binds them together.

They whisper to each other when the cum kiss ends. Mom's hands remain on Ferhana's hips. Then the hands roam to Ferhana's crotch and butt. They smile and giggle, kissing in between, excited for the start of something new.

The End

Ferhana's first sexual experience, click here: Girl Genius (Teacher in a Dress)

Take care of yourself. You are important.

Your votes & follows are appreciated.

12