Sucking Them Dry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled to Beverly on her knees until she reached forward to grab the woman's legs. Sweat beaded on her body as she looked up into Beverly's eyes. Her mouth bulged open to show a thick tongue slowly lengthening from between her lips. She leaned forward, pushing her elongating proboscis into Beverly's pussy as the skin split at the tips of her fingers.

Two bulges appeared beneath Charlie's shoulder blades. Developing muscles pushed at her skin as her wings began to form.

Beverly leaned back, gripping the edge of the wall behind her. The plaster cracked as she hooked a leg over the other woman's shoulder and her clawed, hardened fingers broke through the wall.

She would need to feed again and imagined the feast she would make of the male behind her. Her antennae hooked backward to scent him before leaning forward and she focused on the pleasure coming from between her thighs.

Her hips bucked and her mandibles rasped when she came and her mid-legs grasped the side of Charlie's face, caressing her gently as the girl's eyes began to bulge from her face.

Beverly groaned as her keen senses began to pick up the faint, arousing smell beyond the small beyond.

There were just so many more to drink from and her thirst seemed never ending.

12