All Comments on 'Sudden Obsession Pt. 02'

by timeaway

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 4 years ago
Yes!

Me...its going to be!

chief573chief573over 4 years ago
Great start

Not a real fan of group sex because that diminishes rather than intensifies the intimacy.

But we need to see more of Lauren and Ryan, hopefully soon in Lauren's marital bed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely a good story...

I truly appreciated this two chapters!

Very well written and exciting.

Would love read the next chapters.

Loved the comparison in terms of endowement of Lauren husband and Ryan one. Interesting Lauren husband poorly endowement....

Willing to read about her husband discover of her infidelity.

Volume51Volume51over 4 years ago
Very Good Erotic Story

Thanks for this excellent and erotic story. A bit rushed but very easy to read. Thanks again.

eh9198eh9198over 4 years ago
Amazing

This is incredible. Please post the next chapter soon...not 4 years like last time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Agree with Chief

I think Group Sex diminishes the Sex act ... I have had threesomes but prefer 1 on 1 action myself .. And I Never tape or take Pictures .. Why Leave a trail back to You or her . But She is a Married Slut so goodbye Marriage and Family ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really!

Finish the damn thing !!!

Lyncinn66Lyncinn66over 1 year ago

Read 2 chapters and had 4 orgasms. Yes, I got so wet while reading and teasing myself that I had to pleasure myself..... Loved reading your story and maybe one day create my own story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertimeaway@timeaway
All my stories are a sexual fantasies diary, of sorts. They are loosely based on my own fantasies, and the main female character in the stories is loosely based on myself. All the stories, though, are completely fictional. Feel free to send me feedback or ideas. I love heari...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES