Sudden Obsession Pt. 03

Story Info
Can she end their affair... or is she too addicted?
4k words
4.27
19.4k
33

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timeaway
timeaway
98 Followers

This is a continuation from Sudden Obsession Pt. 01 and Pt. 02. Stay tuned for Pt. 04, coming soon.

*****

Step. Step. Step. Step. The wind blew in Lauren's face as she ran along the sidewalks of her neighborhood. Lauren could feel her body dragging as she tried to finish her regular four-mile run. It was two days after Lauren's threesome with Ryan and Deshawn and her body was still sore and struggling with her normally easy run.

Step. Step. Step. Step. Lauren continued to plod along as she turned down her street to return to her house. As she got closer to her house, she noticed a car sitting in front of her house. Once she got within a couple hundred feet she could see that there was a person standing in front of the car.

"Oh fuck! What is Ryan doing here!" she exclaimed out loud as she started running faster. Within seconds she had reached Ryan. He started to say something, but she quickly grabbed him by the arm and yanked him away from the house. She pulled him all the way to the inside of the house.

"What are you doing here?" Lauren yelled as they reached the inside of the house and closed the door.

"I figured I'd surprise you," Ryan replied calmly, unaffected by her yelling.

"Don't you realize that my husband could have been here! Or my neighbors could have seen you!" Lauren continued yelling.

"Oooo... you are sexy when you're mad!" Ryan replied, slyly smiling. Lauren could see Ryan's eyes going up and down her body. Lauren was wearing a blue sports bra and black, fitted athletic shorts. Her dirty blonde hair was up in a ponytail. And having just finished her run, perspiration clung to her body.

As Ryan moved closer to Lauren, she admired his muscular body. He must be heading to the gym or just getting back from it, she thought as she observed his tightly fitted tank top and athletic shorts. She couldn't take her eyes away from his bulging biceps and pecs and his luscious chocolate toned skin.

Ryan was now immediately in front of her. She felt his strong hands touch her hips. He dipped his head and gently kissed her lips. Lauren's body immediately started to tingle, but she also knew this was a bad idea.

"Look, Ryan, I don't think we can do anything today," Lauren gently said.

"Mmm hmmm..." Ryan said, unconvinced of Lauren's protest. He leaned back in and kissed her again, this time more passionately. Lauren instinctively began kissing him back. She felt his tongue dip into her mouth as they continued to make out.

"I'm... serious... Ryan... this is a bad... idea..." Lauren offered only getting a word or two out between each kiss with Ryan. Her head was telling her to stop, but her body was betraying her. She felt her body warming up and her body started to tingle.

"It's definitely... a bad... idea... that's why... you want it... so bad..." Ryan replied between kisses. After he finished talking, Ryan lifted Lauren off the ground. They continued to passionately kiss as Ryan carried her through the house and into Lauren's bedroom.

With one forceful move, Ryan tossed Lauren onto her king-sized bed. Now laying on her bed, Lauren looked back at Ryan as he started to peel off his tank top. His torso was a thing of beauty, she thought. His pecs... his abs... his creamy black glistening skin... Lauren was mesmerized. Lauren was able to manage one last meek protest, "Ryan, this is a really bad idea."

"Aww... Mrs. B... You know you can't resist this!" Ryan said as he pulled down his shorts and underwear. Lauren hesitated, staring at Ryan's large black cock.

"I'm still really sore from the other day Ryan! I don't think there's any way I can take that huge thing in my vagina" Lauren replied, still staring at his massive cock.

"Aww...that's all? That's no problem!" Without hesitation, he hopped on the bed, grabbed her body and spun it around so she was on her hands and knees in doggy position. He quickly grabbed her athletic shorts and pulled them down.

"No! I'm serious! I can't handle it again today!" Lauren gasped and tried to resist.

"Don't worry! It ain't going in your pussy!" Ryan exclaimed. And just then, she felt pressure on her ass as Ryan's cock attempted to penetrate her asshole.

"Oh god!" Lauren yelped. Ryan's cock slid an inch into her ass. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Lauren continually repeated as she felt Ryan's dick slowly slide into her. Lauren had never had anal sex before. She wasn't prepared for the sensations as Ryan's cock stretched her virgin asshole. She tensed up and bit down on her own hand in response to the anal penetration.

"Relax..." Ryan calmly demanded.

"You're so big... it's not going to fit..." Lauren let out.

"Got any lube?" Ryan asked. Lauren stretched her arm to the drawer in her bedside table and pulled out some lube. Ryan grabbed the bottle of lube. Lauren watched as he lathered his huge black cock with lube. Then he eased it back into her ass.

Ryan gently started to thrust in and out of her. With each inward thrust he went slightly deeper than the previous one. And with each thrust, Lauren held her breath as she felt the unique combination of pain and pleasure, then let out an involuntary whimper.

Lauren was thankful that Ryan's normal aggressive nature in bed was significantly toned down as his cock probed her ass. But with each progressive thrust, she felt herself less and less capable of accommodating his massive manhood.

Finally, Lauren turned her head and looked back at Ryan. "Oh god Ryan...I don't think...ooohh...I can't handle...oooh...your cock... oooh...it's way too big..." was all Lauren could get out, whimpering every few words. Ryan continued to slowly fuck her even after her objection.

With her head turned back toward Ryan, she could now see that his thick 10 inch cock was still only going a little over halfway in. What have I gotten myself into, Lauren asked herself. A married woman, letting this younger man into my house, she thought. And not just into my house, but into my marital bed. And not only that, but I am... letting... him... fuck... my... ass.

Her last thought was interrupted by the feeling of Ryan's left hand touching her inner thigh and slowly moving towards her pussy. Lauren felt a shiver down her back as Ryan's fingers reached her engorged clit.

As Ryan's fingers started slowly rubbing her clit, Lauren let out a moan. The pleasure from this had started to overtake the initial pain and uncomfortableness of anal.

"Ohhh..." Lauren let out another little moan.

"You like that, don't you?" Ryan responded, as his rubbing of her clit increased in speed.

"Ohh... yeah..." she let out as she felt the pleasure in her body.

"You like my cock in your ass too, don't you?" Ryan said.

"Uh...huh..." Lauren replied reflexively.

"I bet you want to take it all, don't you?" Ryan continued.

"Oh... god... yeah... just keep going!" Lauren replied automatically without thought. With that, she felt a thrust as Ryan penetrated deeper into her ass. "OHH GODD!" she yelped. Ryan followed with another thrust going even further. "OHH GODD!" she repeated.

Lauren could feel the full extent of Ryan's thick 10-inch cock buried inside her. Never had she felt this immense mixture of intense pleasure and novel feeling of having her asshole stretched to its limits.

Ryan was now thrusting all the way in and all the way out of her ass as he continued to rub her clit. Lauren was panting. "Ryan... you're... so big... please... just... keep... going slow..." Lauren managed to get out between breaths.

The feeling was getting intense for Lauren. She could feel her body building towards an orgasm as Ryan continued to rub her clit and fuck her.

"Ohhh... god... ohh... god... ohhhhhhhhhh" Lauren screamed as her body tensed up and then shook violently to an incredible orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she let out an animalistic scream.

As Lauren was coming down from her orgasm, she heard Ryan start to grunt. "OHH...YEAH...BABY... TAKE IT ALL..." Ryan yelled. Deep inside her, Lauren felt a warm stream of cum being shot inside her ass. "OOOHHH...YEAHHHH!" Ryan let out again as he finished a few last thrusts.

Slowly Ryan pulled his cock out of her ass. Lauren felt odd after his cock was out. Her ass had been stretched so much, she felt a sense of emptiness as he removed himself. She could also feel some of his hot, thick cum slowly start to drip out of her ass.

"Fuck yeah, you're the best Mrs. B," Ryan said as he slowly picked himself up and started to get dressed.

Lauren suddenly flashed back to reality, and realized she had sex with a co-worker in her marital bed. And her bed was now wet with sweat and lube and cum that had slowly dripped out of her ass from Ryan's creampie.

Fuck, she thought to herself, I need to get Ryan out of here and take a shower and clean the sheets before Matt gets home! She was about to implore Ryan that he needed to leave, but he was already dressed and ready to leave.

Before he left, Ryan walked back to Lauren, dipped his head and gave her a passionate kiss. Then he added "Same time, same place, next week."

Lauren let out a meek "Uh huh."

After Ryan left, Lauren quickly pulled the sheets off her bed and threw them in the laundry. Then she jumped in the shower to clean up.

After taking the shower, Lauren got dressed and tried to proceed with her day as normal.

As the days passed, she kept having flashbacks of her and Ryan's romp that day. She was amazed at how easily Ryan could make her agree to anything he wanted. It's dangerous to be this easily swayed by someone's charms and good looks, she thought to herself.

She also was having trouble walking normally. With her recent sexual adventures, both her pussy and ass were sore. When her husband got home at night, she did her best to walk normally, so as not to let off appearances of anything strange happening.

Three days later, when Lauren arrived at work, there was a box sitting on her desk. It looked like a gift box of sorts. She looked at the small card that was attached. It read "Same place, Same time". She instantly became nervous, realizing it was probably from Ryan. She looked around to see if anyone was looking. Her office was lined with windows so that anyone walking by could see in. Fortunately, it was early in the morning and almost no co-workers were in the company's office yet.

Lauren discreetly opened the box and peaked in. Inside the box was a black satin and lace corset and matching black thong, garter, and thigh high stockings.

Lauren instantly picked up her phone and texted Ryan "This is CRAZY! You can't leave me things at work! People will find out!"

The two traded the following texts:

Ryan: "I see you got my gift! What do you think?"

Lauren: "Seriously Ryan!"

Ryan: "Relax! I was discreet, no one saw anything!"

Lauren: "Ok, just not again!"

Ryan: "So... what do you think?"

Lauren: "I've never really done lingerie... Matt's never really had the patience for dress up"

Ryan: "That's a travesty! That sexy body of yours needs to be worshipped!"

Ryan: "Check your desk drawer. There's another part of the gift"

Lauren opened her desk drawer to find another box. She peaked around the office again to make sure no one was around. Then she opened the box. Inside was what appeared to be a black satin blindfold and a small leather whip. Next to those items was another card. It read "Same Place, Same Time. Front Door Unlocked. Lingerie On. Blindfold On."

Lauren instantly was nervous. She immediately texted Ryan. "Ryan this is getting crazy! We're going to get caught!"

He replied "Follow the instructions. I'll see you then"

She texted back "What's the whip for?!?!"

Ryan replied "You'll see..."

With that, Lauren quickly closed the boxes and hid them in her desk drawers. Her body was shaking with nervousness. But she could also feel a jolt of exhilaration. She knew they were taking things too far... but she was addicted to the high she got from Ryan.

Lauren knew it was wrong to keep things going with Ryan. It was unfair to her husband. It could wreck her marriage. It could ruin her career at her company if someone found out she was hooking up with an intern. It could cause her to lose so many things. Her head told her it was clearly time to end this affair before anything bad happens.

But her body was telling her something completely different. Since their last sexual romp, Lauren was frequently zoning out at work and at home. She was having frequent flashbacks to her sexual adventures with Ryan. She was masturbating multiple times a day. She had even slipped into the bathroom at work a couple times to masturbate after seeing Ryan in the office.

So, while her head was telling her to stop things now, her arousal was overriding those better intentions. When the day rolled around for Ryan's weekly visit, she knew there was no fighting it. She was going to let Ryan in her house and she was going to let him have his way with her however he wished.

After Matt left for work that morning, Lauren went to the bedroom and started to get ready. She poured herself a glass of red wine and started primping herself. She was nervous and exhilarated, and even though it was only 10 am in the morning, a little alcohol was exactly what she needed to calm her nerves. After showering and spending time putting on her make-up, she took the lingerie out that Ryan had bought her.

Lauren pulled the black satin and lace corset on and found it to be a near exact fit. After making some minor adjustments to the sizing, it was perfect. She proceeded to put on the thong, then the garter and thigh high stockings, and finally the heels. She looked at herself in the mirror and was impressed.

Then suddenly Lauren froze a little. Now that she had complied with the first part of Ryan's request, she was nervous about the second part of Ryan's request - unlocking the front door and putting on the blindfold.

Just then she received a text message from Ryan, "Remember the instructions - lingerie, unlocked front door, blindfold". Lauren nervously walked over to the front door and unlocked it. Then she went to her bedroom and sat down in the bed, with the blindfold in her lap.

She was a mixture of nerves and exhilaration. Ryan was obviously playing power games with her and she was turned on by relinquishing control to him. Her husband, Matt, would never instigate something like this, he was a pushover. That's what made it so alluring to her, it was a big departure from the status quo.

Lauren looked at the blindfold, then at the small leather whip that Ryan had included in the gift box. She felt her pussy getting wet just imagining what was in store for her.

Outside, she heard a car pull up to her house. She knew that was her cue. She picked up the blindfold. With her hands and arms shaking, she placed the blindfold over her eyes.

Then she waited...

And waited...

While it may have been just mere minutes, the suspense and excitement made it feel like hours.

Finally, she heard the noise as the front door opened. She instantly felt goosebumps forming on her skin as she nervously awaited her guest.

Seconds later, she heard the door to her bedroom open and slowly, the guest walked towards her.

She could sense him now standing directly in front of her. But he didn't make a sound for fifteen seconds, maybe twenty seconds, maybe a minute... Lauren could not tell time as she anxiously awaited something... anything...

Finally, he spoke, "You followed my instructions," then went silent again.

Lauren let out a meek, "uh..huh".

He replied, "That's good... you like to be controlled, don't you?"

Lauren again agreed, "uh huh." She felt a sensation as the leather whip that was in her lap was picked up by him.

He followed, "You want me to use you however I like, don't you"

"Uh huh," she replied. Suddenly she felt his hands on her. With one fell swoop, he picked her up from her seated location on bed, spun her around, and bent her over the bed. Then, just as suddenly as the movement started, it came to an immediate halt. Lauren was motionless as she waited for his next move.

After a few seconds of silence, he continued "Mmm mmm mmm, what am I going to do with you..." A few more seconds of silence passed. Then she felt his hand grab her left wrist and pull it behind her back. Then he did the same with her right wrist. Lauren was now bent over the bed, with her hands now behind her back.

"Your husband ever tie you up?" he asked.

"Uh, no," Lauren offered quietly.

A few more seconds of motionless silence followed. Then Lauren felt some pressure on her right wrist followed by a clicking sound, then some pressure on her left wrist followed by another click. After wiggling her wrists a little, she realized that he had handcuffed her.

"You like that, don't you..." he said trailing off a little at the end. She now felt his hand on her hip, then it moved to her ass, then it reached down and felt her pussy through her panties. She was dripping wet. "Mmm...I can see you like that..."

He removed his hand from her. Another couple seconds passed. Then she felt a sensation of something being dragged along the mound of her ass. She couldn't tell what it was, but then out of nowhere, she heard a loud snap and an immediate sting of pain on her ass cheek. She quickly figured out that he had the whip in his hand. She let out a squeal as the slight sting of pain hit her.

Then, she felt another lash of the whip, then another, and another. She let out a moan with each subsequent lash. It was the perfect amount of force, enough to feel a sting, but not too much where it was too painful.

Though initially startled by this novel activity, Lauren quickly warmed up to it. With each lash of the whip, she got more and more horny. Her pussy was throbbing, eager for him to fill her up.

After about 10 snaps of the whip on Lauren's ass, he paused. Lauren felt his hand reach down and touch her pussy and clit through her panties again. Lauren let out a loud moan. "Mmm... feels like you're about to burst... let's try something else..." he said.

Lauren heard a click and felt him releasing both of her hands from the handcuffs. But before she had a chance to utilize her newly freed hands, he had picked her up and tossed her onto the bed.

While still blindfolded, Lauren felt as he moved her to the head of the bed. Then she felt as his sumptuous lips met her lips for the first time. She melted in his embrace as they began kissing.

After thirty seconds of kissing, she felt his hands on one of her wrists again, followed by a click. Then both of her wrists were raised above her head and she heard another click. After a wiggle of her hands, she realized she was now handcuffed to the headboard of her bed.

They continued kissing for another minute. Then his kissing progressed from her mouth to her ear, then to her neck. Slowly his kisses progressed further down her body, until he reached her pussy. Then she felt his hands slowly peel her panties off.

A second later she felt his lips and tongue touch her clit. "OH GOD!" Lauren let out without thinking. She was incredibly turned on by all the foreplay up to this point and knew she would be cumming very quickly.

He kissed, licked, and sucked on her clit with expertise far exceeding her husband's abilities. She could tell he knew what he was doing.

As he continued licking her, Lauren couldn't contain herself. "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" she repeated over and over as he continued. Within a minute of his first touch on her clit, she let out "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" as pleasure flooded her body and she felt the most intense orgasm of her life.

"Oh God, that was amazing, oh God, wow, yeah," Lauren continued repeating as her body slowly came down from the orgasm high.

He had meanwhile ceased the oral and she could feel him moving around next to her. She heard him as he undressed, and then she felt as his naked torso slid in between her legs. She felt as he took each of her legs and placed them on his shoulders. Then she felt the now all-to-familiar feeling of his immense cock begin to enter her swollen pussy.

timeaway
timeaway
98 Followers
12