Sudden Obsession Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I know why she came over here! Same reason that Mrs. Lane came over yesterday to visit Deshawn. Same reason that Mrs. Anderson came over to my house last week. Some white women have a itch, that only a black guy can scratch! Am I right, Mrs. Bowers?"

Lauren felt awkward being the center of attention. She hesitated, then started to stand. "Maybe I should be leaving," she said.

Ryan put his arm out so that she couldn't fully stand. "Nonsense! These guys are leaving!" Ryan replied.

"Yeah, Mrs. Bowers, relax! We're just about to leave! Here have a smoke" Deshawn said, handing the marijuana joint to her.

Lauren looked down at it. She had only smoked once in her life. It was in college and she got really messed up. "No, I don't want to smoke the last of your weed," she responded, trying to think of a good excuse.

"Pshh...we share everything around here! Don't we Ryan?" Deshawn replied, while winking at Ryan. Lauren was a little confused by the statement and the winking, but Ryan nodded along. "Here, I got a new joint for you two to share." Deshawn grabbed a new joint off the table, lit it up and handed it to Lauren.

Lauren felt the peer pressure. I'll just have a quick puff, she thought. She took a puff and caught. It was strong. Ryan and the friends laughed.

"Good shit, huh?" Deshawn said. She nodded and handed the joint to Ryan to smoke. Then she took a large sip of her drink as a chaser.

"Alright guys, let's leave these two, and let them resume their business meeting," Stanley commanded sarcastically. The three friends stood up and started to leave the apartment.

"Oh, wait, let me grab my stuff out of your car," Ryan said as he stood up. "I'll be right back," he said to Lauren as he handed her the joint and followed the friends outside.

Lauren sat there in the love seat while Ryan went outside. She decided that another hit of the weed wouldn't hurt so she puff on the joint one more time. Lauren heard the friends outside talking, and it seemed like Ryan had been gone too long. She took a few more puffs of the weed while she anxiously awaited Ryan's return.

After 5 minutes, Ryan returned. "Now, where were we..." he said. He grabbed Lauren hand and pulled her out of the love seat. As he pulled her to her feet, Lauren realized that the marijuana she had been smoking was having an effect and she was feeling a little inebriated. Quickly his arms enveloped her and his mouth was on hers. She eagerly returned his kissing and within seconds both were groping each others bodies.

Ryan made quick work of Lauren's sweater, yanking it off her body. As they continued to kiss, he unclasped her bra and unleashed her breasts. She felt his firm hands massage her breasts as he kissed and bit her neck. She let out a little wimper of pleasure.

Then Ryan broke their embrace and stepped back a half step. He slowly peeled off his shirt. Lauren was mesmerized as she admired his silky chocolate skin, his bulging pecs, and his chiseled abs. Ryan also stared at Lauren intensely as she stood there half naked. Lauren was enamored with his sexy gaze, and eventually her eyes wandered to the bulge in his pants.

"Get down on your knees!" Ryan said.

Lauren realized how turned on she was by Ryan's aggressive commands. She could feel the wetness in her pussy.

Lauren kneeled down. Lauren gazed admiringly at his muscular torso for a moment and let her hands wander over his hard, washboard abs. Then she quickly went to work on his pants, unbuckling his pants and pulling down his pants. She could now see his massive bulge in his boxer briefs. As she pulled down the boxer brief, his erect dick snapped up, almost smacking her in the face.

Lauren, driven by lust, immediately started sucking on Ryan's cock. She sucked his cock furiously. Never before in her life had she attacked a cock with this much vigor. Her head bounced back and forth on his black cock, faster and deeper with each stroke. For five minutes she continued to suck his cock, not stopping for a breather, not even bothering to look up at Ryan.

At one point, she thought she might have heard a rustling noise. She stopped she was doing and looked around. Startled, Lauren noticed Deshawn sitting on a chair ten feet away watching her.

"Whoa! What's he doing here?" Lauren yelled, startled by the unannounced guest.

"Just enjoying the view. Don't stop on my account." Deshawn responded. With a shocked look, Lauren continue looking at Deshawn, as he oogled her up and down. She couldn't help also noticing the large bulge in his pants.

Then she felt Ryan's hands on her head. He twisted her head back towards his body. "I didn't say stop, did I?" Ryan said in a commanding tone.

Lauren let out a meek, "but..." while turning her head back to Deshawn. She definitely had not anticipated an onlooker.

But before she could finish her sentence, Ryan had pulled her head back to him. "I said keep going!" he said in a calm but now more firm and commanding tone.

Lauren acquiesced to his request and turned her focus back to Ryan's cock. She moved her hand back to his cock and started stroking it, her enthusiasm a notch below what it was before. What are you doing Lauren, she thought to herself. Not only are you cheating with a co-worker, but now you're putting on a show for a second person.

"Damn Mrs. Bowers! Ryan told me you had a killer body. He wasn't kidding! You got a body that those slutty college girls at the club would kill for!" Deshawn said.

While feeling slightly objectified, the compliment made Lauren smile. She started back to sucking Ryan's cock. Quickly, she got back to bobbing quickly on his dick.

"Damn, she good at sucking dick too, huh Ryan?" Deshawn opined. Ryan nodded. Lauren was started to get more turned on by being the center of attention for the two. "Take that skirt off Mrs. Bowers, let's see that ass!" Deshawn now called to her.

Lauren, topless and kneeling in front of Ryan, slowly peeled her short red skirt off, while continuing to suck Ryan's cock.

"Fuck yeah! That's an ass!" Deshawn yelled excitedly.

"That's a runner's ass!" Ryan followed up just as excited, referring to Lauren prolific running workouts.

"Shit, I need to feel that runner's ass!" Deshawn replied. He stood up from the chair and walked over to Lauren. He leaned over and firmly groped one ass cheek. "Damn! That is tight!" Lauren was getting even more excited by Deshawn's touch.

Deshawn then reached down and smacked her ass. Lauren let out a little moan. "Oh you like that, huh?" Deshawn asked, then smacked her ass again, but harder. Then again. Lauren couldn't contain her ecstasy. She smiled and giggled after each spank. "You're a kinky little slut, aren't you?"

Lauren then felt Deshawn's hand moving from her ass to her pussy. He slid aside her thong and eased a finger into her pussy. Lauren was dripping wet and Deshawn's finger felt like velvet on her aroused privates. "You ever been with two guys at once?" Deshawn asked.

Lauren caught her breath enough to offer "No."

"Judging by your wet pussy, I take it you're ready for your first" Deshawn replied. Lauren hear rustling behind her and turned around. Deshawn had stripped off his shirt.

Lauren was shocked, but before she could protest, she couldn't help but admire Deshawn's body. His body wasn't quite as thick and muscular as Ryan, but he was no slouch either. What he lacked compared to Ryan in muscle size, Deshawn more than made up for in muscle definition. His pecs and shoulders were flawless and Lauren was mesmerized by impeccably cut six-pack abs.

"Take off his pants!" Ryan who had been quiet for the last couple minutes, now demanded of her.

Without saying anything, Lauren undid Deshawn's pants and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor. Lauren caught a glimpse of his large black cock and started salivating. While not at girthy as Ryan's unit, Deshawn cock was every bit as long.

"Get on your hand and knees!" Ryan commanded now. Lauren was now gladly following his every demand. Her inebriated state mixed with her lustful desires had taken over and were willing to comply with any of Ryan's wishes.

She was now on her hands and knees in the middle of their living room. Deshawn shuffled over and was now kneeling in front of her.

"Well it ain't gonna suck itself" Deshawn said, scooting forward more so that his cock was now a mere inch or two from Lauren's face.

Lauren didn't even think, she just instantly started sucking Deshawn's dick. At that same moment, she felt Ryan's hands pull down her panties. As Lauren continued to suck Deshawn's cock, she felt Ryan's dick enter her pussy from behind. Lauren let out a little squeal as she felt massive cock fill her pussy.

As Ryan started fucking her pussy from behind, she had to stop her giving oral to Deshawn and catch her breath. Lauren was in complete ecstasy. Lauren let out an animalistic moan as Ryan firmly held her hips and drove his cock 10 inches deep into her pussy.

As Lauren continued to moan to Ryan's fucking, Deshawn pushed his dick back into Lauren's face. When she didn't immediately take the hint, he thrust his cock into her open, moaning mouth. Lauren was a little caught off guard, but willingly wedged her mouth open to accept his Deshawn's massive cock. Deshawn started thrusting in and out of her mouth as Lauren opened her jaw as wide as possible.

Lauren was now getting fucked by both black men at the same time. Ryan was feverishly pounding her from behind while Deshawn was methodically pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. She just continued kneeling there as the muscular black men fucked her senseless. She felt like she was on a rollercoaster getting jerked one way and back the other as the two men's thrusting continued.

Ryan was fucking her harder and deeper than she had ever been fucked in her life. Lauren couldn't believe the pleasure she was feeling from the thrusting. Her pleasure built and built as the two fucked her, until it peaked ... "Ooooooh fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk!!" Lauren screamed as her body rocked to an intense orgasm. Lauren's body shook with pleasure as Ryan continued to fuck her.

"Shit Ryan! This bitch really is freaky!" Deshawn exclaimed, "I think it's about time for my turn with that pussy!"

Ryan thrusting started to slow and then ceased in response to his friend's comment. The two men quickly traded places. Lauren just stayed motionless, her body still tingling from her orgasm. Within seconds Lauren saw Ryan's toned body back in front of her.

Stroking his cock, Ryan said "Suck my balls" as he moved his balls even closer to her face. Lauren had never paid much attention to her husband's balls, but now she was licking and sucking Ryan's balls as Ryan continued stroking his dick.

"Oh.. yeah... that's right... that's right..." Ryan said as he built to an orgasm. Then he quickly pulled the balls from Lauren's mouth and instead shoved his cock in her mouth.

"Fuuuuuuckkkkk!" Ryan let out as his cock spurted out a massive load into Lauren's mouth. Lauren was shocked at the size of his load as it filled her mouth. Lauren could taste Ryan's warm, salty seed as Ryan's ejaculate continued to flood into her mouth.

"Swallow it!" Ryan demanded. Lauren removed Ryan's cock from her mouth and looked up at Ryan who was glaring back down at her with his intense brown eyes. Lauren had never swallowed a man's sperm before, not even her husband's, so she hesitated initially. Then she swallowed it all down.

It was thick and warm and not necessarily pleasant tasting, but Lauren felt a sense of pride that she had pleased Ryan, as he gave her an approving nod. Lauren felt completely sexually satisfied as she stared at Ryan in her post-orgasm haze. His sexy, toned body had been driving her wild for weeks. His massive cock had rocked her to an orgasm so powerful that she was still weak in the knees. And now his commanding tone had forced her to open her sexual boundaries and swallow for the first time.

That is when Lauren snapped back to it as she felt hands on her ass. She had fully forgotten about Deshawn for the past two minutes. Now he was kneeling behind her, spreading her ass cheeks, and about to enter her. Lauren turned her head to look back at Deshawn. As her eyes met his eyes, he unleashed a strong slap to her ass cheek. Lauren thrust her head back forward and moaned as he did it a second time. Then his cock entered her wet and now gaping pussy. As Lauren felt Deshawn's cock slide in, it stretched her pussy every bit as much as Ryan's.

Deshawn did not waste any time taking it slow with Lauren. He immediately launched into an aggressive doggy-style fucking of Lauren. He grabbed her hair, and yanked her head back as he began to forcefully fuck her. The strength, speed, and intensity of Deshawn's thrusting caught Lauren off guard. She could hardly balance herself as he continued to pound her.

The sounds that came from Lauren during this time were sounds that never escaped her lips previously. Every brutal thrust was met by a combination of a moan, a squeal, and a scream. Lauren's body, now completely controlled and ravaged by Deshawn, was building towards another orgasm.

Lauren felt her body starting to quiver, then she tensed up, and what followed was a second massive orgasm. Her body shook erratically as ecstasy flooded her body. Deshawn did not let up, though, he continued to forcefully fuck her as she came. Then, thirty seconds later as Lauren was coming down from her orgasm, she heard Deshawn grunt several times and she felt his semen flooded her vagina. Deshawn's fucking slowed as he came inside her.

Lauren nearly collapsed once Deshawn had finished and pulled his cock out. She fell from her kneeling position to the floor. She laid there, face down, her body still tingling with pleasure. As she laid there in Ryan's living room, she suddenly felt overwhelmingly tired. Her muscles were sore from the romp and she decided to just lay there for a minute and relax before getting up. Slowly her eyes began to shut...

::Several Hours Later::

Lauren opened her eyes. She looked around. Initially confused by her settings, she quickly came to realize that she had fallen asleep. Oh fuck, I fell asleep, she thought. She checked the clock. It read 2:15 AM. Oh fuck, she thought, I need to get home. She quickly gathered her clothes that were scattered around the room, threw them on, and made for the front door.

As she was hustling out the door, her leg caught on an electronics cord and knocked over an electronic device. Lauren picked up the device and placed it back on the table where it had been, not paying attention to what it was. Then she ran out the door.

Lauren would soon learn what that device was - a security camera.

12