Sudden Obsession Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me!" she let out. Within no time he had slid his thick cock deep into her pussy. He didn't waste any time taking it slow. He immediately started fucking her hard and fast. Lauren felt every thrust as his huge cock continued to pummel in and out of her.

For a half of a second, she considered where she was - blindfolded, handcuffed to the bed, her legs over his shoulders and nearly pinned to her head, and being fucked by a co-worker in her marital bed. For a moment, she wasn't sure how she got here. But that fleeting thought quickly escaped her head, as she continued to moan in pleasure to his feverish fucking.

For ten solid minutes, he continued to aggressively fuck her. Meanwhile, she felt pleasure flooding her body again, and her body rocked to a second orgasm. "Ohh god! Ohh god! Yessssss!" she screamed as her body shook.

Soon after, she felt his body start to tense up and his breathing became laborer.

"Oh fucccckkk...I'm about to cum... tell me where you want me to cum!" he let out.

Without hesitation, Lauren yelled "Cum inside me!"

"Ohh yeah.. Oh yeahhh... fuck!" he yelled. She felt as his huge, warm load flooded her pussy. His thrusting began to slow and eventually came to a stop. As he pulled out and got up, she felt some of the sperm leak out of her now gaping pussy.

"That was AMAZING!" Lauren said as she heard him moving off the bed. She heard him getting dressed in silence.

Lauren panicked a little, as she sat there in silence, still handcuffed to the headboard. She didn't know what time it was. It could have been 20 minutes since he arrived or it could have been two hours. She lost all concept of time.

He needs to un-handcuff me, she thought, Matt could be getting home soon.

Then, about a minute later, she felt his lips meet hers and kiss her. Again, her body melted with his touch. Seconds later, she felt movement around her wrist, then heard the click as her wrists were freed from the handcuffs.

As her hands freed up, she reached up and pulled off her blindfold. As she was pulling off the blindfold, she instinctively said "That was amazing Ryan." But to her surprise, it wasn't Ryan standing in front of her, but Deshawn, Ryan's roommate.

"Hey Mrs B! Ryan had something come up, so he sent me," Deshawn said matter of factly. Deshawn leaned down and gave Lauren a final kiss, and then without saying anything further, he walked out of the bedroom and out the front door.

Lauren, shocked, sat there silently without moving.

*****

Stay tuned for Pt. 04, coming soon.

12