All Comments on 'Sudden Obsession Pt. 03'

by timeaway

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

part one was in 2016, part two was in 2019, now part three in 2021, with any luck you won't do another for six or seven years. This wasn't erotic, it was no more than a few pages of racial tropes and stereotypes. Do as your name suggests, take time away from writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Stay tuned for Pt. 04, coming soon."

.

So, three and a half years between the first two, "soon" between the 2nd and 3rd was almost two years, so "soon" is next Spring? How about forever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Deshawn must be a very busy man. He shows up in virtually every interracial story I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well i hope your husband or boyfriend reads this story. A story of how you want to be a slut for black cock. Unless of course you are already cuckolding him with black cock and you are writing a diary all about it. I wonder if he likes the idea of will leave you to your black cock slutdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved every word of all three stories, I’m a straight married white male and shockingly you’ve made me think, hope for your story to involve Matt, it’s up to you how you spin it, but Matt eating his wife’s cum filled pussy or even better, Matt being turned out in front of his wife? Honestly and embarrassed to have had these thoughts after reading your store, but I have and would love them in your masterful words, I’d pay for that story, hope you consider or at least respond, never been more turned on by any interracial story and I’ve read many, truth and respect to the author

ValleyVixinValleyVixinover 2 years ago

People who won't leave their names while making negative comments are ashamed they read your story because it turned them on, and now are lashing out at you because they feel inadequate. Well they probably are.

Keep writing, this series is beautiful, erotic and exciting. I like your pacing, it is unfolding almost organically and I can lose myself in it when reading. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a white wife and just smiled at one of the comments, straight married white male who wants to suck a black dick, makes me wonder if my hubby got the same urge after reading this story, I’d like to see the husband involved in your next chapter also.

timeawaytimeawayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all who liked this story and who gave non-snarky comments. To address some of the comments:

1) Yes, it has been a couple years between each story. Part 4 is already in the works, so expect that much sooner!

2) Yes, all my stories are a sexual fantasies diary, of sorts. They are loosely based on my own fantasies, and the main female character in the stories is loosely based on myself.

3) While I won't give away any specifics, Matt will definitely have a larger role in Part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hot story, but knowing it’s written by a woman, makes it even more hot, a woman’s point of view into the black cock obsession, I love it, and like a couple other comments that I’ve read here, I hope you involve the husband, Cuck him good, real good, the more the better, In a new neighborhood, was one of my favorite Cuck stories ever, written by an author, No Questions asked, he brought the Cuck Eric to a place where he was ready to service a black man who was just out of prison, the build was great, but the pay off never came bc the author never finished the story, I hope you finish off Matt, love the story darling

Rossieno1Rossieno1over 2 years ago

This is one of the best-told stories. Would like you to continue writing about your evolving relationship with Ryan and Deshawn. You like being with them and then you're just going to get on with it. It is important that you get your lusts covered and that they overshadow the fear that your husband will not accept the conditions. I'm excited about how you include Matt in the story ahead.

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

I was referred to this story at the end of another story. As I didn't recognize the author, I took a minute to read her Bio and view the list of submissions.

I noted that the first chapter of this story is dated 1/16, the second 9/19 and the third but not final 8/21.

So there's about a 2 year gap, more or less between succeeding chapters. I've decided to place her on my favorites list and wait until this story is finished. Waiting 2 years for 2 or 3 pages of writing just doesn't seem worth my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So this is your idea of a fantasy? Cuckolding your husband/boyfriend with a monster black dick? It appears you have already lived out your "fantasy" probably living it now and your poor smuck of a cuckold wimp husband is going along with your "fantasy" what a way prove to someone you love them. Replace him with black dicks. That will do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertimeaway@timeaway
All my stories are a sexual fantasies diary, of sorts. They are loosely based on my own fantasies, and the main female character in the stories is loosely based on myself. All the stories, though, are completely fictional. Feel free to send me feedback or ideas. I love heari...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES