Sudden Obsession Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren, trying to get Matt's attention, leaned her head up to his ear. Then she whispered, "Hey Honey, how about we get out of here? Go back to the hotel room..." He looked down at her. She looked back up at him with her flirtiest eyes, giving him a subtle, but obvious hint that she wanted to go back to their hotel room to have sex.

"Oh.. yeah..." Matt started. He looked down at his watch. "It is getting late... Give me a few more minutes with the boys..." Lauren was disappointed, but stuck around with her husband. He wrapped his arm around her and held her tight to his body. Lauren listened in for another 20 minutes as her husband and his friends continued harkening back to their college frat days. Bored with the conversation, Lauren made quick work of her fourth glass of wine.

As she was heading back to the bar to pick up another glass of wine, she glanced over at the dance floor. She saw Ryan on the dance floor. He was dancing with one of the bridesmaids. And not only were Ryan and the bridesmaid dancing, but they were getting very close to one another.

After watching a few seconds longer, Lauren was shocked to see which bridesmaid it was that was dancing with him. It was Jenny! Lauren had known Jenny for almost ten years. She was married to Matt's good friend, Tyler. Only an hour ago, she had briefly chatted with Jenny and Tyler while their two kids bounced around the wedding reception area. Lauren scanned the area to see where Tyler and their kids were at now. She didn't see them anywhere in the nearby area.

Lauren sipped on her wine and watched closely as Jenny and Ryan swayed to the music. Jenny was clearly having a good time, dancing, spinning around, and touching Ryan's arms and chest any chance she got.

Even though she was now in her late-30s, Jenny was still very beautiful. She was tall with long, raven black hair. She had played a couple years of college volleyball when she was younger. And while she may have put on a little weight, she still had a fit body that looked like it could still compete in a volleyball competition.

Jenny, like the other bridesmaids, was wearing a strapless, satin bridesmaid dress. The shiny silver-gray dress hugged Jenny's curves nicely, showing off both her 32C breasts and her toned ass. That combined with her shiny, straight black hair and her smokey eyeshadow gave her an alluring and sultry look.

As Lauren continued to stare at the dancing couple, the song transitioned from an upbeat song to a slow song. Without even a second of hesitation, Ryan pulled Jenny into his body and they slowly swayed to the song. Lauren could see them whispering in each other's ear as they continued as their enmeshed bodies continued slowly swaying.

Lauren was surprised that Jenny, a married woman and mother of two kids, was so blatantly dancing with another man at a wedding with a lot of mutual friends in attendance. Lauren had heard some stories of Jenny's college years. Apparently, she had been quite the partier back in those days and had a special fondness for sleeping with members of her college's football team. But Lauren figured those days were in the past for Jenny. She had two kids now, a 6-year old and a 3-year old, and appeared to be a devoted mother and wife.

Jenny shouldn't be blatantly flirting with Ryan in public, Lauren thought, I should do something. Lauren thought she should interrupt the two once the song was done. But then Lauren considered her motives. Am I really concerned about Jenny's flirting and the sanctity of her marriage or am I just jealous that she's all over Ryan, Lauren asked herself. Either way, Lauren heard the song starting to wrap up and she hustled out to the dance floor.

When the song ended, Lauren cut in between Jenny and Ryan. "Can I borrow Jenny for a moment," Lauren said as she grabbed Jenny's hand and gently pulled her away from Ryan and off the dance floor.

"Hey, what's up?" Jenny asked. She had a slight slur in her speech, so Lauren could tell she was pretty intoxicated.

"Sorry, I just saw you and Ryan getting a little carried away. I thought I should interrupt. You know Tyler, your kids, I thought it would be best if I stepped in," Lauren said.

"Tyler and the kids already left," Jenny responded. "And I think my night is just getting started..." Jenny smiled and looked back towards Ryan.

"Maybe I should get you a cab, so you can get back home," Lauren pleaded.

"Stop Lauren. I need this. I need this bad. Do you know how long it's been since Tyler looked at me with an ounce of passion?" Jenny said.

"Jenny, please! This is a bad idea!" Lauren pleaded.

Jenny leaned in and whispered into Lauren's ear, "I felt his cock rub up against me when we were dancing... it's huge."

"Look, Jenny, I didn't want to say anything, but Ryan works at my company. And he has a reputation for getting around and treating women poorly. I just don't want you to get pulled into that," Lauren said. As Lauren was talking, she saw Matt and Ryan chatting and both were walking towards her and Jenny.

"All I'm looking for is one night of escape from my boring marriage. Nothing more," Jenny whispered. Matt and Ryan reached them right after Jenny finished whispering.

"Hey Lauren, I was just chatting with Ryan. You didn't tell me you had a co-worker at the wedding." Matt said

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I guess I didn't have a chance to introduce you two," Lauren replied. She looked at Ryan. He gave her a devious smile and winked at her. Lauren didn't know what he was up to, but she was nervous.

Matt leaned into the group and half whispered, "Ryan also told me he has some amazing weed. We were going to go back to the hotel and light up."

"Count me in!" Jenny chimed in quickly and enthusiastically.

"Let's do it!" Ryan eagerly agreed. He grabbed Jenny's hand and started to lead her towards the hotel.

"Sweet!" Matt agreed. He followed Ryan's lead and grabbed Lauren's hand and started leading her as well. "Our room number 116."

As Lauren walked to the room, she was trying to figure out the best way to get out of this pickle. Having her husband and her former secret lover in a hotel room together was a recipe for disaster.

She decided her best path was to let them all smoke a little weed, then try to get Ryan and Jenny to hook up and leave the room. She felt a little pang of jealousy about the idea of Ryan fucking Jenny, but she decided she'd rather have that than letting Ryan stick around her husband too long. Nothing good can come out of that, she thought.

When they all got to the hotel room, Ryan and Matt immediately went to the couch. Ryan pulled out his bag of weed and rolling papers and started preparing a couple joints. Matt sat next to Ryan and watched with eager anticipation.

Lauren looked around the hotel. It was roomy, not cramped like an average hotel room. There were two queen beds, a couch, a love seat, and a big screen TV.

Jenny, still full of energy, pulled her phone out of her purse. "Who's up for some more music and dancing?" Jenny asked enthusiastically.

"Sounds great!" Ryan chirped in quickly.

Within seconds Jenny has started some music playing on her phone. "This is my favorite dance playlist," Jenny said. "Perfect for some late night dancing."

Lauren stood watching as Jenny turned up the volume and then placed her phone on the coffee table next to where Ryan was finishing rolling two joints. Then Jenny started dancing by herself, immediately in front Ryan and Matt.

She's good, Lauren thought, as she watched Jenny. It was clear to Lauren that Jenny was putting on a show for Ryan. She swayed her body seductively to the sexy R&B music she had turned. Her strapless, silver satin bridesmaid dress moved smoothly with her body as she danced. Jenny was an amazing dancer, Lauren thought, as she caught herself being somewhat mesmerized. However, when Lauren looked over at Ryan, who had been in the process of finishing rolling the joints, she felt immediate jealousy. He had stopped his actions and his eyes were following Jenny's movements with a lusty stare.

Without thinking, Lauren's jealousy led her to blurt out, "Are you almost done with the joints, Ryan?" in an effort to distract him from ogling Jenny.

"Oh yeah... coming up..." Ryan responded. He went back to finishing the joints.

"Lauren! Come over here and dance with me!" Jenny yelled enthusiastically.

"Oh... I don't know..." Lauren responded hesitantly.

"Come on! I need a dance partner until Ryan finishes!" Jenny again implored.

"Yeah, go on Honey!" Matt chimed in. Matt had grown too impatient in waiting for Ryan to finish rolling and had started taking puffs of marijuana from Ryan's pipe.

Lauren wasn't necessarily in the mood for dancing. But at the same time, she needed to do something to get Ryan and Jenny out of her room. Maybe if she kept the dancing going, Ryan would decide he needed to join in and that would lead them to hooking up somewhere else. It was worth a shot, Lauren thought.

"Oh... ok... that does sound like fun!" Lauren responded.

Lauren walked over to Jenny and started slowly dancing a couple feet from Jenny.

"Get over here closer!" Jenny said giggling. Jenny grabbed her hand and pulled her closer.

Jenny's hands spun Lauren's body around so she was now facing away from Jenny and towards Matt and Ryan. Jenny's hands and arms were now wrapped around Lauren's body from behind. She could feel Jenny's perky breasts pressed up against upper back and Jenny's hips pressed snugly against her ass.

Holding Lauren tightly from behind, Jenny swayed both her body and Lauren's body side to side. Lauren had never danced this closely with another woman before. It all felt different, different feelings, different aromas, different textures.

Lauren was now close enough to feel Jenny's body warmth. She could also smell Jenny's perfume. It was summery and citrusy and feminine. She felt the silky texture of Jenny's satin dress rubbing up on her from behind. She felt the soft and smooth skin from Jenny's arms and hands wrapped around her. Everything was so feminine, so sexy, Lauren thought to herself. Lauren had never found herself particularly attracted to other women, but in that moment, Lauren could feel her body reacting to Jenny's presence. It was intoxicating.

Lauren was snapped out of her daze by Ryan's deep voice. "Here you go Jenny, I made one especially for you. Something a little extra special in there," Ryan said, winking and smiling at Jenny. He handed Jenny a lit joint.

"Mmm, thanks!" Jenny responded. Jenny peeled one hand off of Lauren to take the joint, but kept dancing.

"You ladies are sexy!" Ryan offered, as he took a hit of his own joint. "Aren't they Matt?"

Lauren looked over at Matt. Matt looked blazed. He had been puffing on Ryan's pipe for the last ten minutes. "Yeah, definitely," Matt responded in a slow cadence. His speech told Lauren that he was very inebriated and out of it.

Lauren heard Jenny cough a couple times after taking a hit of the joint. "This is something special...," Jenny said, stopping to cough again.

"That's the best stuff I got" Ryan replied to Jenny. Then he turned to Lauren. "Want a hit?"

Lauren casually took the joint that Ryan was holding in front of her. She took a few puffs as her and Jenny continued to dance. She saw Ryan's eyes piercing through her and Jenny as they danced. She handed the joint back to Ryan after a few puffs.

"Mind if I join you ladies?" Ryan asked.

"Please do!" Jenny said excitedly.

"Matt, you cool if I dance with your beautiful wife and her beautiful friend?" Ryan asked Matt.

Matt, looking stoned, responded, "Yeah, man... have at it..."

Ryan slowly approached Lauren, but within no time he had moved in close to her. With Jenny still dancing close behind her and Ryan dancing close in front of her, Lauren was pinned between the two.

She could smell Ryan's familiar masculine scent as he got up close. She looked over at Matt. He was zoned out, sitting slouched on the couch. Ryan had one hand on her and one hand reaching around her to touch Jenny. Jenny still had one hand on Lauren's waist and one hand holding her joint.

Lauren became more aroused by the setting. She had never fantasized about a threesome with another woman and man, but now that she was pinned snugly between a man and a woman, she felt herself getting more turned on.

The three enmeshed bodies continued to dance like that for another several minutes. Lauren's body was tingling with excitement. She knew she should get out of this situation. If she didn't do anything, she thought to herself, Ryan or Jenny was going to make a move and possibly try to turn this into a threesome... Or a foursome. She looked back at her husband Matt.

Matt had put down his pipe, but was still slouched on the couch. He was still zoned out and not offering much in the way of body language cues. He was staring at Lauren and the two others, but seemed to be stoned and in his own world.

The song playing changed from a mid-tempo dance song to a slow, sexy R&B jam. Lauren felt as both Jenny and Ryan's body movements also slowed. Lauren felt Jenny's hands getting more adventurous. Jenny's left hand moved from Lauren's waist, up Lauren's body towards her breasts. As Jenny's hand began to touch Lauren's left breast, Lauren felt Jenny's soft, supple lips kiss her on her neck.

"Oh, god!" Lauren let out in a whispered tone. She quickly wiggled her body out from between Ryan and Jenny. "I need to get a drink!" Lauren offered as an excuse as she quickly escaped away from Ryan and Jenny. She paced over to the sink and poured herself a glass of water. Her body was trembling with a mix of stress and excitement.

Lauren looked back at Ryan and Jenny. They were slowly grinding on one another. Lauren could see now that Jenny was also pretty out of it, also. I just need to give them a few more minutes of dancing, and then suggest they take their party to another room, Lauren thought to herself.

She stood there watching them for another few minutes. As she watched, she could tell Jenny's movements were getting more belabored. A few more minutes passed and then Jenny stopped fully. "I'm feeling dizzy...I need to lay down," Jenny said as she pulled away from the dancing and stumbled across the room to one of the queen beds. She laid down and appeared to have passed out. Not surprising, Lauren thought, Jenny had been drinking heavily for the last five hours.

Lauren had walked over to where Jenny lay, passed out on the bed. But now she felt Ryan's familiar hands on her waist. "Don't worry about her," Ryan whispered in her ear, "I just gave her a little bit of my special stuff."

"Did you drug her?" Lauren retorted.

"Nah, nah, nah. I just gave her my strongest stuff," Ryan replied. "Jenny has been all over me for the past hour, but all I want is you, Ms. B, not some random, skanky soccer mom."

Lauren could feel Ryan's large hard cock rub up against her backside as moved in closer from behind her. "Come on, let's keep dancing," Ryan insisted.

"It's getting late, Ryan," Lauren whispered. "Plus, I think things have gone far enough tonight. My husband is right there. I don't want him getting the wrong idea."

"You're worried about your husband?" Ryan retorted in a half-whisper. "Have you been watching him tonight? Dude hasn't made one peep about me rubbing up on you all night. In fact, he's been loving every minute. Check this out."

Ryan turned to Matt and said matter of factly, "Hey Matt, mind if I dance with your sexy wife"?

Lauren turned towards her husband, waiting for his reply. She was worried Matt was going to freak out at any moment or get jealous, or something. Instead, Matt, still sitting relaxed on the couch watching them, calmly replied, "Nah, man, go for it."

"You heard the man," Ryan said to Lauren. Ryan firmly placed his hands on her hips and forced her body to move with his as he swayed to the song. Lauren's body relaxed and let him lead her back to where they were dancing before.

Lauren could feel the impacts of the wine and the marijuana on her. Her body has loosened up, and she moved without thinking. Ryan kept his strong hands planted on her hips as they danced and Lauren could feel his hard cock pressing up against her from behind. She lost herself in the music and dancing. She closed her eyes and let her body flow with the music and followed Ryan's lead.

Several songs into the dancing, Ryan whispered into her ear, "Look at your husband. He's been enjoying every second of this." Lauren opened her eyes and looked at Matt. Ryan was right, Matt was keenly watching. And he didn't appear to be angry or upset. Ryan continued, "I bet he'd love nothing more that if I stripped you down right now, and started fucking you." Lauren felt Ryan's hands getting more adventurous, moving from her hips to her legs and back up to her stomach. In her inebriated daze, nothing crossed her mind except the music and the dancing and Ryan's hands all over her. She let out a little moan and continued dancing.

Another song later, Ryan's hands moved to her breasts. Again, she let out a little moan as he cupped her breasts. She could feel Ryan's warm breath on her neck.

"Mmmm... ready to get fucked?" Ryan calmly whispered in her ear. She froze up in a panic. Oh shit, what am I doing, she thought. She tried to wiggle out of Ryan's grasp. Ryan pulled her body even more tightly to his.

She looked at her husband, Matt, who was still sitting slouched on the couch watching her and Ryan. His eyes were bloodshot red, and Lauren could tell he was quite stoned. He hadn't said anything for at least the last twenty minutes.

"Mmmm... You're a lucky man, Matt... to enjoy your wife all to yourself for so many years... Mmmm..." Ryan said in a sultry voice. Ryan's strong, muscular arms were tightly wrapped around her from behind, holding her in place and keeping her from wiggling free.

She felt as his Ryan's head dipped down and started kissing her shoulder and her neck. His right hand had made its way back to her crotch and was rubbing her through her dress as he kissed and sucked on Lauren's left ear. Lauren, still frozen, could feel her body getting more turned as Ryan kissed and touched her.

"Honey...?" Lauren meekly said as she gave a pleading look to her husband, Matt, looking for him to say or do something. But he sat there, on the couch, just staring as Ryan touched and kissed her.

"He ain't gonna do anything, Mrs B..." Ryan chimed in confidently. "Matt wants this just as much as you do..."

Lauren felt Ryan's hand grab her left hand, then move it to his own crotch. With Ryan's guiding hand moving her, her hand began slowly rubbing Ryan's cock through his pants.

Lauren looked pleadingly again at Matt, to do something, anything. "Honey...?" Lauren tried again. But Matt still just sat there staring, not saying anything. Lauren couldn't tell what her husband was thinking. Why wouldn't he say anything? Was he scared of Ryan? Was he too wasted from the alcohol and weed? Lauren couldn't tell. Maybe he was into this type of thing, watching his wife be fondled. As a million thoughts ran through Lauren's head, Ryan's hand continued to guide her so that she was rubbing Ryan's cock through his pants.

Meanwhile, Ryan's other hand had made its way up her dress. His hand slowly moved from her thigh, all the way up to her panties. His hand slid her panties to the side, and one of his fingers slid into her pussy.

"Mmmm... Matt... I can feel your wife getting wet, just touching my cock..." Ryan said. He was right, Lauren thought. Even though she was deeply conflicted about what was going on, her pussy was now dripping wet.

"Mmmm.... Let's get this dress off..." Ryan said. His hands unzipped the back of her dress, then with one movement, her teal floor-length gown dropped to the floor.