Sudden Obsession Pt. 04

Story Info
Lauren's husband and lover meet...
9.7k words
4
24.7k
34

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timeaway
timeaway
98 Followers

This is a continuation from Sudden Obsession Pt. 01, Pt. 02, Pt. 03. This story picks up immediately following the events of Pt. 03

*****

Lauren sat there, on her bed, shocked and breathless. She watched as Deshawn walked out of her room, then listened as he exited through the front door. When she heard the front door close, she instantly burst into tears.

What the fuck had happened, she thought to herself. What am I doing. How the fuck did this happen. Moments earlier, driven by her lust for her sexy co-worker, Ryan, Lauren had blindfolded herself and left her front door unlocked at Ryan's request. However, to her surprise, she found out afterwards that Ryan had sent his roommate, Deshawn.

Still crying, Lauren glanced up and saw a reflection of her naked body in the mirror across the room. As she wiped away her tears, she could see slight red marks around her wrists from when Deshawn had handcuffed her.

After rotating her body slightly, she could see the color on her ass cheeks. Both ass cheeks were completely red from the whipping she took from Deshawn. In a few select locations, she could see individual lashes where the whipping had been the hardest. There were strands of purplish raised welts. She reached down and touched one of the purple areas and winced a little in pain.

Lauren looked back at herself in the mirror. From her crying, her mascara had run down her face. Her eyes and face were red and flushed from the crying. I am pathetic, she thought, utterly pathetic. She looked down as she felt some more cum drip out of her pussy from Deshawn's creampie.

I am a horrible person, she thought. I am a horrible wife. All this shit I've been doing could easily ruin my life. Ruin my marriage. Ruin my career. Ruin my friendships. Ruin everything. And for what?

She couldn't believe her actions. She couldn't believe that she could be controlled so easily by Ryan. She couldn't believe she had done so many things sexually with Ryan that she never even considered doing in the past. Threesome, anal, blindfold, handcuffs, whips...

As Lauren tried to re-group herself and stop herself from crying, she tried to think through it rationally.

Obviously, Ryan is incredibly appealing to women, Lauren thought to herself. He's the quintessential tall, dark, and handsome that every woman dreams about from an early age. But he's so much more, she thought. It's his confidence, his charisma that deepen his allure. And don't forget about his body, his carved and muscular, toned body and his creamy chocolate skin. His body was nearly flawless, she thought. And his cock... his huge cock added further to the allure. Lauren had always scoffed at her friends who were size queens or told her big dicks are better. But that was before she got with Ryan. Now she understood.

Lauren got up from her bed and walked into the bathroom. As she wiped away the remaining tears from her face, she looked in the bathroom mirror. Looking again at herself, feeling utterly worthless, she vowed, I have to end this thing with Ryan immediately!

Lauren picked up her phone and texted Ryan "We need to talk. Meet me at Starbucks in 2 hours."

Lauren hopped in the shower. While she showered she thought through what she was going to tell Ryan when they. She knew she had to be firm and resolute that things are done between them. She couldn't leave the door even slightly cracked open, or Ryan, with his charms, would easily kick that door open. And she knew without a doubt that she needed to end this fling.

As Lauren got dressed, she made a concerted effort to put on an outfit that was "all business". Gone were the heels, the low cut blouse, and the short skirt. Instead, she wore her black pant suit, with her hair pulled back in a bun.

When she arrived at Starbucks, the place was nearly empty, with no sign of Ryan. She grabbed a vanilla latte and found a secluded table near the back of the coffee shop.

A few minutes later, Ryan arrived. As always when he walked into a room, his presence lit up the room. He saw Lauren and flashed his wide grinning smile. It was a smile that could easily make a girl's heart flutter, Lauren thought, it definitely worked on me.

Ryan walked up to Lauren, sitting at her table. "Hey there sexy! Miss me already?" Ryan said in his smooth, cocky demeanor.

Lauren did not crack a smile. She very plainly responded "Can you sit down? We need to talk."

"Sure, sure," Ryan said, still with a note of cockiness in the delivery. He sat at Lauren's table directly across from her. Before Lauren could start, Ryan interjected, "So, I hear you and Deshawn had a good time. He said he left you begging for more, even after he left some nice welts on that pretty white ass of yours!"

"Ryan, please keep it down, we are in public!" Lauren said in a harsh whispered fashion. Lauren could see the look on Ryan's face shift as he realized she was angry. "First of all, what happened today was absolutely uncalled for. I trusted you. I put myself in a vulnerable position for you," Lauren continued in a hushed manner. "I can't believe what you did... sending Deshawn over!"

"Calm down Mrs. B!" Ryan offered. "From what I heard, you were loving every second of it!"

"Enough!" Lauren replied, her formerly whispered tone now becoming more loud. "Look, Ryan, this little fling we've had... it's done. It was a mistake for us to get involved in the first place. And now we've let things get too intense. It's time we end it."

"Aww... Mrs. B... I know you don't mean that," Ryan replied, trying to use his usual tricks to sway her. As he spoke, one of his hands touched Lauren's leg under the table. As he spoke, Lauren felt his hand make it's way up her leg towards the upper part of her inner thigh. Lauren felt a tingle of lust inside her awakened by his touch. Resist the temptations, she told herself.

"We're done! This whole thing is done!" Lauren said more forcefully this time, while simultaneously pushing his hand off her leg.

"Alright, alright!" Ryan said, his tone now seemingly acknowledging defeat. Ryan sat silently for a couple seconds. Then his voice changed tone and he said, "You know, it would be just a real shame if people found out about what happened between us. You, being the VP of marketing, having sex with an intern... that's not a good look..." Ryan was now staring intensely into Lauren's eyes. "And you, being a married woman, having sex with a younger man... that probably wouldn't be good for your marriage..." Ryan continued staring at her.

Lauren could sense Ryan's shift in tone and it made her nervous. "What are you getting at Ryan?" Lauren asked.

Ryan stood up from the table. "You may think you're done with us... but I'm not done with you... Check your email, I sent you something you'll want to see. If you want that email to stay between you and me, you'll follow my instructions one more time." Then, before Lauren could respond, Ryan walked out of the Starbucks without saying anything more.

Lauren was immediately nervous. She quickly pulled out her phone. She saw a new email from Ryan, sent just moments earlier. She clicked on the email. When it opened, she saw a blank email with just a video attachment. Lauren almost clicked on the video, but decided that she should leave the public Starbucks before watching it.

Lauren grabbed her vanilla latte and rushed out to her car. After swiftly slamming the door, she quickly pulled the email back up on her cell phone and clicked on the video. When the video started, she saw that the video was split into four quadrants. Upon playing, all quadrants were blank. Then, in the top left quadrant, a text box popped up that said "Lauren Bower, VP of Marketing, Syndot Associates". Then a second later her professional headshot from work showed up underneath her name.

A few seconds later, a video started playing in the top right quadrant. It was a slightly grainy video, but Lauren instantly recognized where the video was from. It was a video of Lauren and Ryan smoking weed in his apartment. After 10 seconds, the video cut ahead later in the night. As she watched the video, she saw herself getting down on her knees and sucking Ryan's cock. After another 10 seconds, the video flashed forward again to later in the night. Lauren felt a lump in her throat as she watched herself getting double-teamed by Ryan and Deshawn, while moaning with pleasure.

This is really fucking bad, Lauren thought to herself, as she watched video evidence of her infidelity.

While the box in the top right continued showing video of Lauren's threesome with Ryan and Deshawn, a new video started playing in the bottom left quadrant. The new video was clearly a shaky cell phone video and she immediately recognized the setting. It was her bedroom. And it was Ryan taking the cell phone video from his vantage point. Lauren was bent over in doggy-style and Ryan's cock was thrusting in and out of her ass. Lauren listened as Ryan asked her if she liked getting fucked in the ass and she moaned along with pleasure as she told him to keep going.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, Lauren kept repeating in her head. How had I been so reckless to let this happen?

Just then a video started playing in the final quadrant, in the bottom right of the screen. In the video, Lauren is sitting blindfolded on her bed as Deshawn approaches her.

At this point, Lauren has seen enough. Angry, she throws down her phone. "FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK!" She screams as loud as she can, "I am so screwed!"

Lauren started her car and headed home. When she arrived at her house she saw Matt's car sitting in the driveway. She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. She checked herself in her car's mirror to make sure she didn't look off. Then she went inside, trying to play it cool around Matt for the rest of the day.

The next day, Lauren went into work as normal. Thoughts had been racing through her head all night about how to fix things. She was worried that no matter what she did, Ryan was going to tell someone and she was going to have her life turned upside down.

Later in the afternoon, the office was somewhat empty as many people had cut out of work early for the day. Lauren picked up her phone and made a call to Ryan's work phone. After two rings, Ryan picked up. "Hey Mrs. B, how's it going?" Ryan said nonchalantly.

"Can you come to my office?" Lauren said and hung up the phone. Seconds later, she saw Ryan walking up to her office. He looked handsome as ever, wearing a white button down shirt that fit snugly to his toned body. An extra button was undone on his shirt, allowing for his muscular chest to peak out just a little extra.

Lauren motioned for Ryan to sit down in a chair as he arrived in her office. After a moment of silence, Lauren began, matter-of-factly, "I received your email. Obviously that video, and all other videos, is something I would like deleted. What is it going to take to make that happen?"

Ryan flashed a mischievous smirk. "I knew you'd come around... You know the job opening in the R&D department?" Ryan asked, pausing for a few seconds. "I want it. I'm done being an intern, I want the full-time position."

"Wait... Hold on... I am in the marketing department... That job is in the R&D department. I don't have any say in who is hired," Lauren replied.

"I guess you'll have to figure something out then... Maybe you just need to flash the R&D managers a little bit of what I've seen... then I'm sure they'd be eager to help," Ryan replied with a wink.

"Fuck you!" Lauren replied to his vulgar comment. She gave him an evil stare for 30 seconds, while he continued to smile slyly back at her. "But, ok, I'll do my best to get you the job... then you delete the videos."

"Well... that's not quite all there is to this request..." Ryan replied with a smile. "See Deshawn is graduating college soon too... He'd love to get a job offer as well..."

Frustrated, Lauren let a loud sigh. "Jesus Christ!" Lauren said.

Ryan walked up to Lauren, "You get me and Deshawn jobs, and the videos go away. And I'm out of your business for good." Ryan smiled and then turned and left the office.

After Ryan exited, Lauren's head sunk into her head in defeat. Jesus Christ, she thought, now I'm getting blackmailed by Ryan so that he doesn't expose our affair? I have to fix this quickly! Lauren knew that she had a good relationship with the managers in the R&D department and felt like she could use that connection to influence them to hire Ryan. But the bigger question is how to lobby for both Ryan and Deshawn's hirings, without raising any alarm bells. I'll figure something out, she thought, I have to.

After the events of that day, and Ryan's blackmail demands, Lauren tried to go about her week as normal. The next day, Lauren talked to Mike, the manager of the R&D department. Although she was nervous going in, she thought she did a good job in putting in a plug for Ryan to get hired on for a full-time position and also mentioning Deshawn for a job. As she was finishing the conversation with Mike, Mike said, "I trust your instincts Lauren. If you think these two are good, I'll definitely take that into consideration."

That made Lauren feel good. If she could just get those two hired on, Ryan would hopefully uphold his commitment to deleting her scandalous videos, and she could put this chapter of her life behind.

The next day was Friday. Lauren was working a short day that day, because Matt's friend was getting married on Saturday and they were heading to the wedding early. Just as Lauren was packing up at 3 pm to leave for the day, Ryan popped into her office.

"Hey! So, Mike just talked with me," Ryan said. "He said you gave me a ringing endorsement and if I wanted the R&D job, it was all but mine. He also said you thought Deshawn would be a great hire, so he wants to get Deshawn in here for an interview next week."

"Well... There you go... I did my part... Now it's time for you to follow through..." Lauren said coldly, referring to Ryan's commitment from his blackmail demands.

"My word is my bond. If Deshawn gets hired on, consider those videos to be ancient history," Ryan responded. "By the way, a few of us are going to hit happy hour and grab some drinks to celebrate. Want to come along?"

"No," Lauren responded coldly.

"Looks like you're already packed up and ready to head out anyways. How about a drink?" Ryan insisted.

"First of all, that's a bad idea, Ryan. We're done socializing at work." Lauren continued "Secondly, I'm leaving early because Matt's friend has a wedding tomorrow at the winery and we have to head up there tonight for the rehearsal."

"Oh yeah? The winery you say?" Ryan asked, knowing that there was only one local winery that she could be talking about. "It's been awhile since I've been to a wedding, maybe I'll stop by" Ryan said sarcastically. Then, Ryan stood up and left Lauren's office.

Lauren left work and met Matt at the house. Matt's buddy from college was getting married at the local winery. While only a 20-minute drive from their house, they decided to get a room and stay at the Inn on the vineyard grounds on Friday and Saturday night.

With Matt being a groomsman, they got to the wedding venue early Friday evening for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. After the rehearsal dinner finished, Lauren excused herself and went back to the hotel room to call it an early night, while Matt continued drinking with his buddies.

Eventually, Saturday morning arrived and both her and Matt got up early to get ready for the wedding. Lauren had picked out a teal chiffon dress to wear for the wedding. The top of the dress was form-fitting and off-the-shoulder, while the skirt portion flowed all the way to the ground. Lauren put on some sparkling diamond earrings and arranged her hair into a half-up hairstyle.

After putting on her makeup and heels, Lauren looked at herself in the mirror. She was gorgeous, absolutely stunning. Elegant, beautiful, mature. She remembered the day she bought this dress. She thought it made her look like a princess. And looking at herself again in the mirror, she did look like a princess.

But in her heart, she was dismayed, because she felt anything but that. She felt like a cheap whore for what she had done over the past couple weeks. And it only made her feel worse, now that she was going to a wedding with her husband.

Lauren knew the day was going to be tough. In addition to the inner turmoil of dealing with her infidelities on a day that others were celebrating the sanctity of marriage, Lauren also knew she was going to be bored because she knew very few of the people at Matt's friend's wedding.

It didn't help Lauren that everything about the wedding was perfect. It was outside at a gorgeous vineyard just outside town. The ceremony started at 4 pm, but Matt was a groomsman and had to take pictures and help with other things throughout the day. She knew this was going to a tough event to get through, and a little wine would definitely help pass the time.

Lauren watched as Matt, the groom, and the other groomsmen took wedding pictures while slamming some beers. Even though it was early in the day, she could tell they were gearing up to get drunk, loud, and obnoxious. Matt had always been this way with his buddies. When Lauren met Matt in college, it didn't bother her so much that he and his buddies got wasted and made fools of themselves. But now that they were in their mid-30s, Lauren was utterly turned off by her husband's behavior and the behavior of his friends.

Lauren sipped on wine, while watching the wedding party take photos. She largely kept to herself, beyond some small talk with some of the bridesmaids. By the time the wedding ceremony had rolled around, she had finished a couple glasses of wine. The ceremony was short and sweet, and the reception began immediately afterwards. Lauren quickly got herself a third glass of wine.

She spent the next 2 hours bouncing between chitchatting with the few people she knew and hanging around her husband and his nimrod friends. It was clear that her husband and his friends were taking advantage of the free bar, as they were all starting to get a little drunk and rowdy. Lauren herself was also starting to feel a little drunk as she finished her third glass of wine.

As Lauren was at the bar ordering her fourth glass of wine, she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Hey there Ms. Bowers, fancy seeing you here," a man's voice said. Lauren turned her head and saw Ryan standing there.

"Ryan! What are you doing here!" Lauren said in a hushed but stern voice. She couldn't believe he had actually come to this wedding. But while she was annoyed with him for that, she couldn't help but notice how attractive he looked. Ryan was wearing a gray 3-piece suit, with the jacket off and the sleeves rolled up. Very dashing and handsome, Lauren thought to herself.

"What are you talking about? You invited me!" Ryan playfully replied, flashing his impeccable smile.

"You shouldn't be here, my husband is right over there" Lauren whispered.

"You look so beautiful and sexy Ms. B. You're easily the sexiest woman here." Ryan whispered back. Lauren felt as Ryan's hand touched the side of her torso and slid down her torso until it rested on her hip. She felt a shiver go down her spine as he touched her.

But quickly she re-grouped and subtly nudged Ryan's hand off of her body. "I don't know why you thought it was a good idea to come here, but I am done talking with you," Lauren whispered harshly. She grabbed her new glass of wine and walked off before Ryan could respond. She continued walking until she found her husband, who was with the rowdy group of groomsmen. They were all drunk and loudly discussing their best drunk stories from their college days.

Lauren nuzzled into her husband's chest and put her arms around him. He hardly noticed her, as he was eagerly listening to one of his friends tell a story about getting drunk and streaking across campus during their senior year of college. Lauren had heard this obnoxious story dozens of times, but her husband and all of his drunken friends laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

timeaway
timeaway
98 Followers