Sudden Obsession Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... Matt... I love a woman who coordinates her bra and panties with her dress... so sexy..." Lauren was now standing in just a strapless bra and thong with a teal color nearly matching that of her dress.

Ryan unbuttoned his vest and took it off. Then he loosened his tie and took it off. Finally, he slowly unbuttoned his collared shirt and removed it. Lauren remained frozen the whole time, not making a move. Her body was visibly shaking, both from nerves and from excitement.

Seconds after Ryan had removed his shirt, Lauren felt Ryan's muscular chest press up against her back. He started kissing her neck again. His hands moved to her breasts, then down her stomach and sides. Then Ryan used one of his hands to rotate her head to the left. Ryan's lips were there to meet her lips as her head turned. Ryan started kissing her lips.

Initially, Lauren did not reciprocate, instead watching Matt's reaction out of the side of her eye. Still no reaction from Matt... Then she felt Ryan's hand pull her head closer. With Ryan's added push, Lauren relented and began reciprocating, kissing him back gently at first. Within seconds, Ryan's eager kissing had pushed past her barriers and the two began deeply kissing one another. As their mouths and tongues eagerly tangled with one another, Lauren felt one of Ryan's fingers slide aside her panties and began rubbing her clit.

Lauren immediately reacted with a sultry "Oooohhh!" She felt a jolt of pleasure as Ryan rubbed her clit. She turned her face back to Matt. She bit her lip to try not to let another moan of pleasure escape her lips as another man touched her in front of her husband.

Lauren felt her body tingling with excitement, as Ryan's fingers expertly rubbed her. The combination of Ryan's fingers on her clit and his luscious lips on her neck, Lauren let out a whimpering moan. "Ohhh ohhh!" she let out. Her body was shaking with nerves and excitement.

Lauren looked at her husband one last time, wondering if he would ever step in... but it was too late now. Her body was engulfed in pleasure. She threw her head back and leaned into Ryan, her body submitting to his will.

She felt as Ryan began fingering her clit with renewed passion. "Ohhh goddd!" Lauren let out involuntarily. Her body was quickly flooding with pleasure and she could feel herself building to an orgasm.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she repeated as her body was nearing climax. Her body was rocking back and forth, grinding on Ryan's huge cock as Ryan continued to finger her.

But then, right before she was about to climax, Ryan suddenly stopped everything - the kissing, the touching, the fingering.

Startled to have her pleasure interrupted, Lauren let out an involuntary "Wait... what?" She turned her head to Ryan, almost annoyed that he stopped so close to her orgasm.

"Not yet Ms B! I have some other plans for you first!" Ryan said. She felt his hands now on her waist. Ryan pushed her forward until the two of them were standing within three feet of the couch that Matt was sitting at.

Now... get down on your knees!" Ryan demanded. "Matt is going to get an up-close view of you sucking my cock!"

Lauren froze for a second. She looked at her husband again. She couldn't tell if he was too inebriated, or turned on, or what. But again, he sat there and didn't offer any resistance.

"Down on your knees!" Ryan repeated his demand. Hearing Ryan's demand again and not seeing any objection from Matt, Lauren reverted to her submissive self. She slowly dropped down to her knees. She was now eye level with Ryan's crotch. There was a massive bulge in his black dress pants.

"Take it out," Ryan ordered her. Slowly, Lauren reached for his belt with both hands. She undid his black leather belt.

She looked back at Matt. No response.

She slowly moved her hands to Ryan's pants and unbuttoned them.

She looked back at Matt. Again, no response.

Then, she slowly unzipped his pants and slowly pulled down his pants. She was now face-to-face with an even larger bulge. His navy blue boxer briefs could hardly restrain Ryan's massive erect cock.

She looked back at Matt. Again, no response.

She was actually now starting to get a little turned on by the forbidden nature of what she was doing. She reached out and touched Ryan's cock through the boxer briefs. She could feel the warmth and thickness.

She looked back at Matt. This time, though, instead of giving him a pleading look, she flashed him a little mischievous smile as she stroked Ryan's cock through his boxer briefs.

Finally, Matt did move. But it wasn't a move to stop Lauren or Ryan. Instead, Lauren watched as her husband moved slightly to re-adjust himself on the seat of the couch. When she looked a little closer, she saw Matt also had a bulge in his pants, although it was considerably smaller than Ryan's.

Holy shit, she thought to herself, Matt is turned on. Lauren smiled again at Matt, as she continued to rub Ryan's cock.

Then she reached both of her hands to the waistband of Ryan's boxer briefs. She held her hands there momentarily as she gave her husband her most sultry look. Then she pulled down Ryan's boxer briefs, unleashing his 10-inch cock.

Lauren wrapped both of her hands around Ryan's cock. Even with both of her hands wrapped around it, Ryan's cock still had length to spare.

"Much bigger than your husband's cock, huh Ms B?" Ryan said in an authoritarian tone.

"Uh huh," Lauren submissively let out as she looked up at Ryan.

"You want to suck it, don't you?" Ryan said.

"Uh huh," Lauren repeated again.

"Do it," Ryan commanded.

Lauren wasted no time. She immediately took his thick cock in her mouth. She could taste some pre-cum on the tip of cock as started. It tasted salty with a hint of sweetness. She bobbed her head back and forth on cock.

After two minutes of sucking Ryan's cock, she slowed to a stop. With his cock still in her mouth, she turned her head just slightly to look back at her husband. It was slightly dark in the room, but it looked like Matt was rubbing his cock through pants as he watched on.

Lauren now shifted her body 90 degrees, so that she was kneeling on Ryan's right side, while looking directly at Matt. She took Ryan's cock back into her mouth like a harmonica, sliding her mouth back and forth along the right side of his cock.

The whole time as she slid back and forth along the right side of Ryan's, she stared at her husband. Her husband looked to be in a daze. He was definitely turned on, but there was something else in his facial expression she couldn't pinpoint. Was it excitement? Was it humiliation? Was it anger? Was it some combination of those? In the darkness, it was difficult for Lauren to pinpoint. Whatever the case, Lauren knew they were past the point of no return. She continued sliding her mouth back and forth along the full extent of Ryan's cock while watching her husband.

After a minute or two, she felt Ryan's hand reach down and grab his own cock and lift it up. "Suck my balls," Ryan commanded. Without hesitation, Lauren started licking his hefty, round testicles. "Fuck yeah!" Ryan responded. Lauren took one testicle in her mouth and started sucking it. Then she moved to the other and started sucking it.

Back and forth she went for a couple minutes. Then she felt Ryan step back a foot. He grabbed a desk chair and put it next to where Lauren was kneeling. He stepped up onto the chair with one foot.

"Now, lick my ass!" Ryan said firmly. Lauren hesitated for a moment. She had never done anything like that with Matt before. She had heard from some of her single girlfriends that "tossing the salad" was getting more common in the hookup scene. But she was nervous.

"I said.... Lick my ass!" Ryan repeated. This time, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled it towards him. She scooted her body up, so that she was now kneeling almost directly under Ryan. Her head was angled almost directly to the sky as Ryan's left leg perched on the desk chair gave her access to his ass.

Lauren started slowly, first just doing a lick or two around the edge of his asshole. "That's right, get in there!" Ryan said. Then he grabbed her head again and forced it closer. Lauren took the hint and increased her effort. Her tongue flicked around and into Ryan's asshole.

"Fuck! Matt! Your wife is fucking freak! I love it!" Ryan enthusiastically commented. Turned on by Ryan's response, Lauren picked up her effort even more. Her tongue continued darting in and around his asshole.

After a few minutes of rimming Ryan, she felt Ryan's hand gently push her head back. "Alright, that's good. I think it's time for the main course. What do you think Matt? Ready to watch your wife get fucked?"

Lauren pulled herself away from Ryan and looked at her husband sitting on the couch. Now, she could see that her husband had his pants unzipped and his cock out. It was a stark comparison when looking at his cock in comparison to Ryan's. Matt's was pretty average sized at 5 to 6 inches long. But it was dwarfed in comparison to Ryan's cock.

Lauren stood up from her kneeling position. Ryan's hands immediately went to her waist, then to her back, then she felt as he unclasped her bra. Her strapless teal bra dropped to the floor, unleashing her perky 32B breasts. Ryan's hands started groping her breasts, then his head dipped down and started sucking on her nipples.

"Ohhh," Lauren let out a little moan. As Ryan continued to suck on her nipples, she felt his hands move down to her waist. Then she felt hands as he slid her teal panties to the floor. She was now standing there completely naked, her body tingling again with Ryan sucking on her nipples.

Ryan lifted his head up from her nipples. "Ready to get fucked?" he asked.

"Uh huh," she let out meekly.

Ryan picked her up and carried her ten feet to the bed. Then he tossed her on the bed. He followed, hopping onto the bed. In quick succession, Ryan rotated her body, then flipped her onto her hands and knees. She was there in doggy style, staring directly towards her husband, who was now 15 feet away.

Her body trembled with nerves and excitement as she waited for Ryan's next move. Facing her husband, she could see him looking on while slowly stroking his cock.

SMACK! She felt a sudden sting as Ryan spanked her ass. "Mmmm," she moaned in response to the smack. Then she felt three more smacks on her ass, moaning more with each successive one.

"You like that, huh?" Ryan said in a commanding tone.

"Uh huh" Lauren replied. Ryan unleashed another smack on her left ass cheek. "Ohh yeah," Lauren let out.

"Your husband ever smack this fine ass?" Ryan asked.

"No..." Lauren replied. Ryan spanked her ass again, this time with greater force. Lauren let out a grunt. It stung more than the previous ones. Then three more hard spanks followed, each stinging more than the last. "Oh.. wow.. ok.." Lauren murmured after the last, trying to catch her breath.

"Ready to get fucked?" Ryan asked.

Lauren nodded her head. Ryan had his large black cock in his hand and he began rubbing the head of his cock back and forth along Lauren's pussy lips. "Say it!" Ryan demanded.

Lauren's body was shivering with excitement and anticipation. Ryan was still rubbing his cock along her pussy lips. She couldn't wait to feel his girth stretch her pussy once again. "I want you to fuck me," Lauren said, almost whispering.

"Say it louder!" Ryan commanded.

"I want you to fuck me!" Lauren yelled.

Ryan ceased rubbing her pussy lips and angled his cock towards her pussy. Slowly, Ryan's massive cock started to penetrate her. Inch by inch, it slid into her wet, eager pussy. Lauren held her breath as her body accommodated his large girth. Even having had sex with Ryan a few times now, her body still hadn't totally acclimated to his cock size.

Ryan took it slow at first, working half his cock in and out of her. But within a minute or two, Lauren could feel the full extent of his thick, 10 inch cock buried deep in her. With each thrust, she felt her wet pussy stretched to its limits.

Ryan picked up speed, fucking her faster. Lauren moaned as he progressively fucked her harder and harder. "Oh yeah... oh yeah... oh yeah..." Lauren repeated, her body flooding with pleasure. She grabbed a pillow and put it beneath her head and chest to hold onto. Her head face down into the pillow, Ryan pounded her from behind mercilessly.

Lauren felt Ryan's hand grab her hair. With a fistful of hair, Ryan aggressively pulled on her hair. "Look at your husband while I'm fucking you!" Ryan barked. As he pulled her hair, Ryan continued pounding her.

As Lauren's head bobbed with each thrust, she looked straight ahead at her husband. He stared on with a more intense look than before. She could see Matt's cock was fully out of his pants and he was stroking it.

Lauren could feel her body building towards an orgasm, as Ryan manhandled her. "Oh god... oh god... oh god!" Lauren repeated. As she moaned, her body nearing orgasm, Matt increased his stroking speed. Ryan continued fucking her. Lauren was almost breathless as Ryan's huge cock pummeled her. It was violent. It was passionate.

"OHHHHHHH YEEAAAAH!" Lauren screamed as her body trembled with pleasure. Lauren's orgasm flooded her body with pleasure as her body continued to get fucked by Ryan's huge cock.

As her body flooded with orgasmic pleasure for almost a minute, Lauren could hear Ryan starting to grunt. Ryan yanked her head back again. "Look your husband in the eye as I cum inside that sweet married pussy!" Ryan yelled. He continued to increase his thrusting and then let out a guttural moan "Ohhh yeahhh!" She felt Ryan's seed flood her pussy as he came inside her. At nearly the same time, she watched as her husband's masturbation became more labored and he came.

After Ryan finished orgasming, he let go of his hold on her hair and she collapsed face first onto her stomach, her whole body sapped of energy. She laid there motionless as Ryan withdrew his cock. Her body tingled as she laid there in a post-orgasmic haze. She knew she had to open her eyes and face her husband, but she continued to lay there, soaking up the lingering satisfaction of her recent orgasm.