All Comments on 'Sudden Wealth'

by Desiremakesmeweak

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
A very erotic story

I really like it up until the ending and the boys...

L

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 8 years ago
Unexpectedly imaginative

Not your average erotic story but strangely effective in spite of a host of deliberate grammatical reworkings that many would consider errors. An ancient theme, that money corrupts (It doesn't really - just allows one to indulge the corruption that was already there), illustrates the illogical truth that nothing fails like success. Sarah knows this. A life of being able to do anything you want anytime you want is ultimately boring and even sex loses it's ability to distract us. A brand new Rolls Royce is insufficient compensation for sacrificing your ability to experience wonder or even to be shocked. The musical references were spot on.

DesiremakesmeweakDesiremakesmeweakover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks 4 the comments

I really loved the comments. 'Maybe...' maybe, Sarah is somewhat kidding about the boys, and taking her friend along down a labyrinth - remembering, she has already said she doesn't think there are many men she would ever be interested in, or has ever been interested in...

As for the mountaincat's comment: god, that was a very impressive critique. If this was being published for money, we would send you money for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous