All Comments on 'Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 05'

by TheNyxianLily

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The scene where she gets to play a "real" sexy succubus was funny.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14305 months ago

Good story. Thanks.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic5 months ago

Great stuff. I don't know where you're going with this, but I like the "human side" of Amara becoming a succubus and trying to stay "normal" while her body is turning her into something else altogether. I'm hoping you keep Amara likable and relatable so that she doesn't become a victim of her own growing powers. 25 stars and counting.

Andreas_KreuzAndreas_Kreuz5 months ago

Not too many twists in the plot please.

scifijazzmanscifijazzman5 months ago

Putting the references to magic in the beginning of this chapter didn't work. No continuity. I thought at first you had skipped a chapter. The dreams are OK, but keep the flow going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving this story so far always look forward to it being posted

MickieTheCat260MickieTheCat2605 months ago

Loving this, please keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You are doing great! There is a reason that these things are happening. You have a good pace going with the revelations and different perspectives and viewpoints. I agree with everydaymagic about Amara holding onto her humanity while dealing with the changes her body (and spirit?) are going thru. Keep it up. Keep writing!

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland5 months ago

great story line, looking forward to more and see how it develops

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ok I like how you feeling explained how she was trapped & hie her friend saved her.

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotabout 2 months ago

You could have set up a minor villain here, but instead you seem to have squandered him.

SandorSandorSandorSandorabout 13 hours ago

oh thank god I WAS SO WORRIED 😫

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNyxianLily@TheNyxianLily
Welcome! My name is Nyx, and I'm an amateur writer. To be honest, I've never really written before; My total body of work includes a short story or two from high school, and the weekly recaps of my D&D sessions. The written word has always fascinated me, but I never really fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES