Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex! I get my strength back by fucking, and there’s a horny idiot right in front of me!

Her mind raced with possibilities, trying to piece together a plan. He clearly didn’t trust her, and thought she was only acting like a helpless student to trick him.

Aren’t I majoring in marketing? Vince is your audience, figure out what he wants, overcome his hesitations, and sell him the product.

He had gone to great lengths to summon her here; The blood on the floor and ceiling could attest to that. He also didn’t want any random demon, he wanted a succubus, and it was easy to guess why.

So, let’s assume he’s turned on by demons. Maybe my horns and tail aren’t so useless after all!

A plan started forming in Amara’s mind, and she no longer felt helpless. It was time to give him the demon he so badly wanted.

“Ugh, you're no fun.” She said, standing up.

Hearing this, Vince turned around, a cocky grin on his face. “There we are, I was wondering how long you'd play the helpless schoolgirl.”

“Can you blame me? I guess that's my fault for assuming you had a heart. It's a shame, Amara would have been so happy to get out of there, I bet she would have sucked you off…”

Vince’s aura pulsed, ever so slightly, but it wasn't enough. She had to keep pushing.

“I'm not the monster here, I'm just smart enough not to trust you.”

“Well, if it's alright with you Master Vince, I think I'll lose the sad girl sweater, it's getting a little stuffy.”

Amara pulled her sweater off, taking the beanie with it, tossing them both to the floor. Underneath, a tank top hugged her curves, her cleavage prominent. Her horns were also on full display now, and she let her tail slowly explore the space.

Vince’s eyes widened, and Amara saw an instant change in his aura; It pulsed with excitement now that she was fully on display. She traced her tail along the edge of the barrier, sparking a trail of magic as she spun around.

“That’s better! It’s so frustrating hiding my tail away like that.” Amara playfully accentuated her words, taking care to appear extra flirty. “She’s a beauty, isn’t she? Long, powerful, firm…”

She smacked the barrier with her tail, flourishing it about as she did. She watched Vince’s eyes follow it around, occasionally darting to her horns or her cleavage. Surprisingly, she found herself enjoying the attention, especially that it was focused on her demonic attributes.

Vince finally caught himself staring and turned back to the table. “I know what you’re doing, and it’s not going to work.”

His aura told her otherwise, it was still growing.

“Oh? I wasn’t aware I had an evil plan… you should tell me what it is!”

Vince stayed quiet, though he seemed to be working slower now.

“Aww now I’m being ignored!” Amara pouted. “Well, might as well take advantage of that… It’s been ages since I last got fucked, I think it’s time to rub one out…”

His hands stopped moving entirely, and she noticed him turn to look at her out of the corner of his eye.

“Do you know how hard it is?” Amara moved to her knees, leaning against the barrier as she pushed her hands underneath her shirt. She pushed it over her bra, her cleavage even more visible now. “Going so long without sex?”

She squeezed her breasts, letting a soft moan fill the room. Her eyes closed, and she focused on putting on a good show. After a minute, she slid a hand down her stomach and unbuttoned her pants, spreading her legs slightly.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Vince now staring openly again. Even without reading his aura, his erection made his arousal more than obvious. His gaze reminded her why she was here, and she moved her tail in front of her again.

It traced her cleavage before moving down, pushing into her pants to find her pussy. The flared tip pushed against her sensitive clit, and she moaned again. Large, dramatic movements accentuated the teasing, and she saw Vince’s aura grow even brighter.

“It’s a shame there’s no one here that wants to fuck me, to fill my holes with cum…” She closed her eyes again, letting herself enjoy the pleasure.

“T-that’s… I…” Vince stammered. “You know why I can’t. If we fuck, I’m handing over my soul on a silver platter.”

Hearing this, Amara crawled closer, pushing her hands against the barrier, her tail on display again. “Oh, but Vince… Master Vince… surely we can figure something out? Find some middle ground where you feed me your delicious cum?”

She licked her lips, then leaned in and ran her tongue up the barrier. It tingled slightly, and felt like she was licking static electricity off a glass pane.

“Don’t tell me you’ve never fantasized about giving a succubus a facial before?” She ran her fingers down her face as she spoke.

Vince shivered, and his aura was so vibrant she could taste it. She eagerly watched the conflict in his eyes, sure he would give in soon.

“I guess it would be rude to keep a pet without feeding her…” Vince started fumbling with his pants, and soon he was pulling out his cock. It was slightly smaller than Nick's, but Amara didn't care; She was one step closer to regaining her strength.

“I'll be such a good pet for you, Master. Do I get a pretty collar too?” She moaned, her tail pushing into her pants again.

“Only once I've broken you, but for now… I've fucking earned this.” He stroked his cock slowly, precum already forming.

Amara pulled back from the barrier, pulling her shirt completely off before doing the same with her bra. She grabbed her breasts again, pinching her nipples and moaning loudly. Her tail continued massaging her pussy, and after a moment she brought it to her lips to taste it. Her tongue lingered on the tip of her tail, then pulled it inside. She locked eyes with Vince, her tail starting to push in and out of her mouth.

“Of course you get off to this, fucking slut.” He began stroking faster, taking a step closer as he spoke. His cock was barely an inch away from the barrier, but he seemed determined not to cross it.

In response, Amara’s tail pushed deeper into her mouth. She let herself gag loudly, spit running down her chin as she did. This repeated a few more times before she pulled her tail out, rubbing the tip on her face while she gasped for air.

“I just wish I had something else to suck on… something with a tasty snack in it!” Amara pushed her tits against the barrier, followed by her tongue. She licked as close to his cock as she could, but it was still just out of reach.

Locking eyes with Vince, she knew he wouldn’t last much longer. Her hands moved back to her tits, and she kept playing with them as she pushed her tail into her mouth again. This time, she timed her thrusts to match Vince’s stroking, gagging loudly in time with him.

Before long, she finally got what she wanted. His aura grew brighter than she’d ever seen before, overwhelming her senses as he came. Amara barely had time to pull her tail from her mouth before it happened.

“Fuck! Get ready, pet!” Vince said.

Thick ropes of cum landed on her nose, her cheeks, and her tongue. Vince’s moaning overtook hers, filling the room as his aura reached its zenith.

His orgasm took over, and Amara felt her energy returning. She breathed in the scent of his arousal, watching his aura as it released its pent-up energy. For a moment, she thought she saw it move closer, connecting with her as she fed from it.

Stronger. I need to be stronger.

Amara remembered that, contrary to Vince’s wishes, she wasn’t here to fuck. Her eyes roamed his body, and in a side pocket of his jacket, she saw the vial he’d used earlier. Her hands, still pressed against the barrier, dug into it as she tested her restored strength. She could already feel a difference, and was pretty sure she could break through.

With a quick movement, she pulled a hand back and punched through the barrier, its magic sending shockwaves of pain down her arm. Vince was still recovering from his orgasm, and didn’t have time to react as she grabbed the vial from his pocket. Just as her hands wrapped around it, the barrier’s magic pulsed, sending her flying to the other side.

Her breath was knocked from her as she collided with the far wall of the barrier, but she managed to catch herself before she collapsed entirely.

“Fucking bitch!” Vince shouted, frantically zipping up his pants. “You lying whore! Give that back!”

Amara looked up at him, a devilish grin on her face as she tucked the vial into her backpack. She could feel her eyes glowing, and she felt surprisingly light on her feet.

“Or what? You’ll trap me in a basement? Try to turn me into a sex slave? Face it, idiot, you’ve blown your load in more ways than one.”

“You have no idea what I’m capable of! I’ll make you regret this!” Vince said.

He gathered up his backpack, then walked past Amara to the entrance. He glared at her one last time before leaving, his steps slowly getting farther away. Watching him leave, Amara grabbed her clothes and started getting dressed again. She eagerly cleaned off her face, pulling the rest of his cum into her mouth as she pulled even more energy from it.

Shortly after leaving, before his footsteps had faded, Amara heard a new voice echo throughout the basement.

“Brandon? What the fuck is happening down here?”

“Nothing! I just… I had a little accident with the runes.”

“Don’t bullshit with me, I can practically smell the magic pouring out of that back room! Who were you talking to?”

“No one! I mean, myself! I talk to myself all the time! Hey, don’t go back there!”

Amara panicked, putting on the rest of her clothes as fast as she could. She tucked her tail into her sweater, her horns underneath her hat, and took a deep breath to try and dim her eyes.

Vince ran back into the room, looking Amara over briefly before pivoting to face this other person. He was clearly posturing to keep them out, but Amara could tell how nervous he was.

“Okay, just, before you come in, I promise I can explain!” He stammered.

“Oh, I doubt that. Out of my way, idiot.”

Amara tensed as this new stranger entered the room. She watched as a woman with short black hair stepped into view, her face covered with needlessly intricate eyeliner and multiple piercings.

“Amara?” Tessa asked, her eyes wide.

In her own shock, Amara couldn’t think of anything to say.

Tessa spun to face Vince, her face full of rage. As Amara watched, the tattoos on the side of her head began to glow, and she held a hand towards him. With a flick of the wrist, Vince was suddenly lifted into the air, his feet scrambling as fear filled his eyes. Tessa turned to Amara, who ducked as her captor went flying overhead.

The table against the back wall cracked in half as Vince collided with it. He fell into a pile of papers and books, his body limp as the impact rendered him unconscious.

Amara turned back to Tessa, not sure if she should be relieved or scared.

“Amara, Nick has been worried sick about you!” Tessa said, moving closer. “You’re not answering any of our calls, we’re looking all over campus for you, and you’ve been down here with this idiot?!”

“I-I…”

Tessa grabbed Amara’s arm, trying to pull her towards the entrance. “Whatever, you can explain on the way.”

“Tessa, I can’t leave!” Amara said.

“Don’t tell me you fell for his bullshit, you’re better than that! What did he promise you? Money? Power?”

“’No, you don’t understand!” Amara pulled out of Tessa’s grip, “I literally can’t leave!”

Amara pushed a hand against the barrier, the magic reappearing. She watched as Tessa’s eyes grew wide, and then she fell suspiciously quiet. She began walking around the circle, her eyes examining the markings all over the floor and ceiling.

“Amara, that’s… not possible. I gave all these runes to him, and most of them were fake.” Tessa knelt down, looking at one rune in particular. “The few real ones I gave him were far too weak to do anything, and even with these additions he made…”

Amara shuffled anxiously, worried about where this conversation was heading. Tessa stood up, taking a few steps back.

“No human would be trapped in there.”

Silence filled the room again, the words escaping Amara as she tried to speak. She saw Tessa glance at the exit, taking another step.

“Wait!” Amara said, “…Promise you won’t freak out?” She asked.

“Amara, I just threw a grown man across a room. Without touching him.”

“Point taken. Um, okay, well…”

Amara took a deep breath, closing her eyes, then uncoiled her tail from her waist. It moved to her head, where it pushed underneath her beanie and pulled it off. Her horns now exposed, she opened her eyes again, urging them to flare. Looking at Tessa nervously, she forced a smile.

Tessa’s eyes roamed her body, and Amara could feel sweat gathering on her brow. Moments felt like hours as they passed, the silence ringing in her ears. She wanted to be relieved, happy that someone else knew about this, but Tessa clearly knew more about what was happening, and she had no idea how she would react.

Has she met demons before? Are they… are we common? What if she doesn’t trust me? Should she? What if I’m doomed to turn into a sex-craved murder machine and I just don’t know it? For fuck’s sake, Tessa, just say something!

“Huh.” Tessa said. “So… a demon?”

Amara nodded. “A succubus, actually.”

“How long have you known?”

“Like, two weeks. I’m still kinda in the ‘What the fuck is happening to me’ stage? Look, I’ll tell you everything, but can we please get out of here?”

“Oh, shit, yeah.” Tessa stepped forward, positioning a heel against one of the larger symbols. She paused briefly, then looked up at Amara.

“You… promise you’re still you? The same Amara that refused to party for over a year?”

Amara pulled her tail close, squeezing it as she locked eyes with Tessa. She smiled softly, sensing how important this question seemed to be.

“I promise.”

With a brief nod, Tessa pulled her boot back, scraping the symbol off the ground. Amara felt the energy of the barrier dissipate, and she nervously pushed a hand forward. When it felt nothing but open air, she eagerly jumped out of the circle to hug Tessa. She picked her up, spinning around in glee as she laughed in celebration.

Was Tessa always this light?

When she put her down, she saw that Tessa’s eyes were wide, and her tattoos were glowing slightly. Amara smiled, but sheepishly stepped back as she cleared her throat. She turned to look at the circle, stepping forward to grab her backpack. As she threw it on, she stared at Vince’s body, crumpled under a pile of books and papers.

“You wanna go kick him a bit?” Tessa asked.

“What? No!” Amara moved to the entrance, eager to leave. “I mean, a little, but more than anything I just want to fucking leave. I’ve been stuck in this room since classes ended.”

As the two girls left the basement, weaving through the old plumbing, neither said much. Amara pulled her phone out, turning it back on before tucking it in her back pocket. There was so much she didn’t understand, so much she wanted to ask Tessa, and she didn’t know where to start.

For now, she would settle with letting her other friends know she was safe.

Once they reached the staircase upstairs, her phone exploded. She had dozens of missed calls and texts, at first just from Nick, then from Tessa, Vee, and Chloé. She took time to text everyone else, telling them she was safe and that she would meet them back at her place.

Fresh, night air washed over her as they left the building. Amara paused, focusing on the breeze as it danced across her skin. She paused, looking across the darkened campus.

I almost lost this. He would have locked me up forever.

She turned to Tessa, then collapsed forward, tears forming in her eyes. She hugged her tight, and was surprised to feel her return the gesture.

“That asshole… the way he looked at me, he thought I was just something to break and use for his own twisted pleasure.” Amara said.

“Honestly, I knew Brandon was a little fucked, but I never thought he’d go this far.”

“Brandon? He told me his name was Vince.”

“Well, you're not supposed to trust demons, typically.”

Amara pulled back, the two looking at each other. She saw just how nervous Tessa was, though she was trying her best to hide it.

“Tessa, I need you to be honest with me.” She paused, hoping her friend would take this seriously. “You know magic, apparently, and I want to talk about that, but… are you scared of me? Should I be scared of what I’m becoming?”

It was Tessa’s turn to pull away, and she averted her eyes to stare at the ground instead.

“Look, objectively? Demons are fucking terrifying. Every instinct in my body is telling me to run, that I shouldn't have freed you, but… but at the same time, I can tell it’s you.” Tessa paused, breathing deep. “I think it’ll be easier once I understand everything, what's happening, how this all started.”

Tessa turned to walk, starting towards the quad, and Amara joined her.

“Oh, that’s easy, it was at the party. Our theory is that, once I lost my virginity, my succubus ancestry finally activated. I’ve been adding limbs and gaining weird abilities ever since then.”

“Wait, WHAT?!” Tessa turned and grabbed her arm, “You finally got laid? And what do you mean ‘our’ theory? Who the fuck else knows about this?”

Amara smirked, knowing exactly how Tessa would respond. “I… I’ve been sleeping with Nick, and he was there when my tail first appeared. He’s been helping me research things and figure out what’s happening.”

Tessa began punching her arm, performative rage guiding her strikes. “Nick?! Why? How?”

The two of them started talking about the party again, this time with all the details out in the open. Amara talked about being at the party, her libido taking over, and not knowing who else to trust. She went over the appearance of her tail, then her horns, and finally the events leading up to her imprisonment under the Science Building.

Before long, they arrived at Amara’s apartment, where Nick saw her and ran out of the house. He squeezed her tight, whispering in her ear.

“How serious was this? Is this about… you know what?” He asked.

“Almost very bad, but I'm safe. Tessa knows, we'll talk later.”

Nick looked at her, nodding slowly before letting her go.

Inside, she made up a story to tell Vee and Chloé, and everyone decided to turn the night into an impromptu sleepover.

-

I decided to play nice this time and avoid another cliffhanger! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it, this one was really fun to bring to life. Amara's world continues to grow, and I'm thrilled to have so many wonderful people along for the ride.

Please don't forget to Favorite, Review, and Comment! Remember, you can also follow me on Literotica to get notifications whenever I update my Bio! Each chapter is written with love for my sexy readers, and I adore hearing from all of you. You all make this worth it, and I think the next Chapter is going to be especially fun ;)

Until next time! Nyx <3

12