Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 12

Story Info
A young woman makes a startling discovery.
4.3k words
4.86
3k
17

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"--and then she just said 'I have to go' and ran off!"

"That's... almost exactly what happened on our date. She didn't say anything else?"

"Nothing!" Amara collapsed onto her couch, her tail grabbing the water bottle from the floor. "I've been texting her, and I asked Tessa and Chloé to do the same, but no one has heard anything. I'm really worried, Nick."

Nick sighed. "I know, I am too, I just don't know what else we can do. If she's not willing to let us help, what are our options?"

"Can't we just... I dunno, get everyone to corner her?"

"An intervention? That's... certainly dramatic." Nick paused, likely thinking about the logistics. "Maybe it's worth thinking about. If everyone is at the party tomorrow, we can ask what they think?"

"The party's tomorrow?! Shut up!"

"Shockingly, yes, the Halloween party is on Halloween."

"I still don't have a costume!" Amara groaned, grabbing a pillow and pulling it close. "And how am I supposed to focus on partying when I'm so worried about Vee?" She smashed the pillow against her face, letting out a scream of frustration.

After a few moments, Nick finally spoke up again. "Y'know, someone told me once that I can't let my worries stop me from living my life."

"Yeah? Well, whoever that person is, I bet she hates having her words turned against her. Hypothetically. But also, she sounds super fucking hot."

"Eh, maybe like a seven. Seven and a half if you're into brunettes."

Amara grabbed the pillow with her tail and chucked it at Nick. "Oh, shut up! I'm at least an eight and you know it!"

Nick caught the pillow easily, tossing it back on the couch before sitting next to her. "Look, I'm not gonna keep quoting you, but you made a lot of good points before my date. Life keeps going, whether you want it to or not." He paused, placing a hand on Amara's tail. She looked over at him, the facade of indignancy breaking as their eyes met. "We'll check with Chloé and Tessa tomorrow, see if they're on board, and then try to talk with Vee next week."

"No, you're right, that... sounds like a good plan." Amara finally sat up, her tail curling around Nick's waist as they talked. "I still feel bad I haven't tried to fix things with Derek yet. I promised her I would, and I thought I might be able to use my powers to do something, but I've been so busy with Tessa and... ugh."

They leaned against each other briefly, letting the silence hang in the air, before Nick spoke up again.

"You know what might cheer you up? I had a feeling you'd forget about your costume, so I threw something together for you."

"Seriously? This isn't just, like, a weird fetish thing, is it?"

"I would never!" Nick stood up and moved to the kitchen, grabbing his backpack off a chair. As he opened it, he continued speaking, his voice slightly quieter. "I was just... thinking back to when this all started. When you first got your tail, your horns, and you were so nervous about staying hidden. What if, to celebrate this new you, you just... went as yourself? No more hiding?"

"Nick, I say this with nothing but respect for you, but that sounds like a terrible idea."

"Just hear me out!" Nick cleared a space on the counter. "It's Halloween, so everyone is already primed to assume that everything is a costume. All we have to do is give them enough reasons to believe you're wearing one!"

"I'm... still skeptical, but alright, keep talking."

After dumping out his backpack on the counter, Nick started walking through his plan. He had craft glue for her horns, to make them look fake, and contacts that she could pretend were glowing instead of her eyes.

He also had a large black belt, lined with thick pockets. The pockets were filled with random pieces of circuitry and wiring, and a large hole had been cut out of the back for her tail. Ideally, he explained, it would look like she'd simply bought a really fancy tech tail from a costume company.

The last item was legitimately a cheap costume piece; a pair of plastic succubus wings, probably from the pop-up Halloween store down the street.

"Is this where the money ran out?" Amara asked, smirking.

"No, this is the most important piece! If the wings are this cheap, it'll make everything else look fake too. Plus, let's face it, your wings are way too big to have out at the party."

"They are pretty fucking massive..." Amara mumbled, looking over the disparate costume pieces. "You really think this will work?"

Nick moved closer, pulling her in for a hug before speaking. "I think you deserve a night to be proud of who you are. If that's not now, then when is it?"

Amara buried her face in Nick's chest, mulling over his words in her head. She thought about the last month, realizing that his words rang true; she'd been incredibly nervous every single day, worried someone might find out. The constant cramps from tucking her tail in her sweaters, the frustration of locking herself away for a week when her wings appeared, and never being able to take her beanies off. A lot of that stress had faded once she figured out shapeshifting, but after falling in love with her demonic aspects, it got frustrating hiding them away constantly.

Am I proud of being a demon? Do I want to brag about it to the whole school?

The instant she asked the question, the answer was obvious. The thought of everyone seeing her real form, fawning over her horns and her tail, it sounded amazing. Whatever being a demon meant, if it meant anything, she didn't care. For now, she was proud of who she was. Nick was absolutely right, why should she deny herself this chance?

"Alright. Let's do it!"

"Great! Want to try some of it on? Get ready for tomorrow?"

"Actually, I think I have a better idea." Amara smirked, her tail snaking around Nick's torso again, pulling him close. Their lips met as she ran her fingers through his hair, savoring the intimacy as she felt his aura start to stir. "I don't know if we'll have time to fuck before the party tomorrow, so I need as much energy as I can get before then!"

Nick responded by running his hands down her back, grabbing her ass and pulling her close before leaning in to kiss her neck. "One of these days I'll get used to you saying that."

"Aww is it still weird that you're fucking your best friend?" Amara teased, turning around. She pulled him with as she moved to the couch, then pushed him down.

"Hey, I'm not complaining, it's just... I never thought this would be us."

"Nick, if you don't stop talking, I'm calling Tessa over here to fuck my ass again and making you watch." Amara started getting undressed, tossing her clothes aside. "Unless you're into that, in which case I'll make you sit outside."

"Tessa did what? I didn't know you were into that!"

"Don't get your hopes up, buster, it's still new, so you're not getting that today. Now what did I say about talking?"

Nodding, Nick closed his mouth and started pulling his own clothes off. He'd only managed to get his shirt off before Amara climbed on his lap and pinned him to the couch. Their lips met again, their kissing more intense as their excitement grew. Amara had noticed an instant surge in Nick's aura at the mention of anal, and she knew she would need to get more practice in so she could try it with him soon.

He reached behind her, undoing her bra and freeing her breasts. Once out, she sat up straighter, encouraging him to lean in and taste them. His hands ran up her waist, holding her tits up before kissing them, his tongue running over her nipples. Her fingers continued playing with his hair, holding him down as he started biting.

"Fuuuck just like that, you know what I like..." She whispered, eager for more.

He sucked on her nipples, switching between them before pulling them into his mouth and biting them again, harder. She could tell he was growing more bold, he had never bitten her like this before.

She squeezed hard with her thighs, grinding against him as she felt the bulge in his pants grow. His breathing quickened, matching hers as they started pleasuring themselves against each other. Their lips met again, then their tongues, as Amara ran her hands down Nick's stomach, eagerly reaching for his pants. She undid them slowly, then hooked her tail in his waistband and pulled them off.

With Nick now almost naked, she reached into his boxers and readjusted his cock, angling it up so they could keep grinding against each other. She moved closer, pushing their bodies together, eager to feel as much of him against her as she could. She could feel her pussy soaking through her panties as she pushed against Nick's cock. He was incredibly hard, clearly ready for more, but she knew from experience that she'd be able to feed more if she prolonged the experience.

His hands, which had been busy massaging her ass, began traveling up her back. He dug his nails in, scratching deep from her shoulders to her waist, causing another loud moan to fill the apartment. After another pass, he reached even higher and grabbed her hair, pulling at it to expose her neck.

He'd only managed a few teasing bites when he finally spoke up. "I want more, Amara..."

She giggled, leaning in and whispering into his ear. "Thought you'd never ask!" She quickly repositioned enough to pull her panties off, helping Nick to shed his last article as well. When she climbed back on top of him, there was nothing between them anymore.

His hands tried to move to her waist, but she met them with her own and pinned his arms over his head. "I'm in charge today, mister." She whispered.

Her tail holding his cock in position, she teased the tip with the folds of her pussy, moving as slowly as she could. His hips bucked, trying to push inside, but she managed to stay one step ahead of him. As his desperation grew, so too did his aura, and she finally reached out to start feeding on him.

Now that they were connected, she sank down, his cock disappearing inside her. His moans echoed in her ears, their faces still next to each other. He tried again to move his hands, putting in more effort this time, and Amara found she was still able to overpower him. She held him still, taking the chance to lean in and bite his neck in retribution. As she did, her tail moved higher, curling around his arms to help hold him in place.

"Do you like the struggle?" she asked, slowly riding Nick. His cock pushed deep into her, scratching that most persistent itch. "I hope you're not holding back just for my amusement!"

Their eyes met, Nick eager to call her bluff, and she felt his arms begin to strain. His muscular physique tensed, pushing hard to try and break free of her hold, but he couldn't move his hands away from where she was pinning them. "That's... surprisingly hot, Amara. I think you're finally stronger than me." He whispered, his hips still matching her movements.

"Oooh that's an exciting thought..." Amara said, picking up the pace. Her hips bounced higher, almost pulling away entirely before sinking down again. The control felt amazing, it was practically addictive, and she wanted more. She manifested her wings, a shower of embers washing over her as they appeared.

She hooked her feet under Nick's legs, adjusting her tail so it was wrapped around his torso rather than his arms. With a powerful thrust of her wings, she briefly lifted both of them up, her pussy pushing hard against Nick as they fell back to the couch. A wicked smile crossed her face, and she locked eyes with Nick to make sure he was still enjoying himself. His look, and his aura, clearly indicated he was having the time of his life, so she tried again.

Another heavy push, and the two of them were thrown off the couch again. She knew she couldn't attempt to fly inside, but the added thrust made the sex so much more enjoyable. She was reveling in her control, fascinated by her own strength as she began fucking Nick faster. Her wings matched the pace of their frenzied fuck as they both drew inevitably closer to their climaxes, moaning louder and louder with each thrust.

"Fuck... cum for me Nick, give me what I want!" She moaned, her body twitching as she continued riding him.

"Amara, I--" Nick was unable to finish his thought, his words cut off by the sudden overwhelming pleasure coursing through his body. His orgasm overtook him, his hips bucking into Amara as he came hard.

Amara, still connected to his aura, felt every ounce of his pleasure pour into her, empowering her, expanding her awareness again. Its intoxicating scent filled her senses, and she began cumming as well, her pussy eagerly gripping Nick's cock. The two stayed like this, twitching and moaning against each other, as Amara continued pulling more and more energy from Nick's orgasm.

Her wings, no longer pulling them up off the couch, tensed along with the rest of her. They arched high, extending to their full length as an unexpected surge of energy caused them to ignite. She moved her tail off of Nick, worried it might do the same, but the flames seemed content to stick to her wings this time.

Eventually, their orgasms passed, and the two friends began catching their breath. Amara pulled back the fire from her wings, extinguishing them quickly. Once finished, she leaned in and kissed Nick again, her smile frozen on her face.

"Fuck, that was absolutely delicious!" She whispered.

Nick was unable to respond, his chest still heaving as he leaned his head back on the couch. He stayed there for another few moments before mustering the strength to speak. "That was... fuck, Amara. I've had plenty of sex, but it's really something else with you. Are you okay? Is the apartment okay? That was a hell of a lot of fire."

She took another look around, and other than some minor discoloration, everything seemed to be in order. "I think we're all good! Plus, even if something catches, I practiced putting out fire when I freed Tessa from those vines." She let herself collapse on Nick, closing her eyes as she listened to him breathe. They stayed like that for another few minutes, both slowly relaxing as they recovered from their fuck.

It was Nick that pointed out how sweaty they both were. Amara from the fucking, and Nick from the inferno that erupted from her. Eventually, they had to get off each other, and the only question left was who got to shower first.

·

The roof of Amara's apartment complex was flat, covered in gravel, with its only notable features being a couple of air conditioning units and the door to the stairwell. One corner of the roof extended higher than the rest, solely to house the entrance, and it was on top of that highest point that Amara now sat, closer to the center of the roof than the actual edge.

One leg dangled off the edge, the other rested atop it. She leaned against her raised knee, burying her chin in the crook of her arm. She felt a heavy breeze dance across the roof, ruffling her hair and passing over her horns. She sensed the air pressure, felt it change, and understood its temperature just as intimately as she did her own body's. She unzipped her hoodie, let it slide down until it was resting on her waist and her elbows, and manifested her wings. Angling them towards the wind, she closed her eyes, and imagined she was flying.

The sun had set hours ago. Nick had originally been over for dinner, but they'd spent quite a bit of time catching up, among other things.

Quiet footsteps echoed from the staircase, and the door pushed open.

"Amara? Where are you? I got your text." Nick said, looking around.

"Up here." Amara said. She didn't know if Nick had a way up, and she moved her tail closer, gesturing for him to grab it.

"You really should have put those away, what if I'd been someone else?" he said, grabbing her tail. She wrapped it tight around his wrist and pulled him up to join her.

"I could smell you."

"Ah. I always forget you can do that."

"Mmhm."

Nick settled in, his legs hanging over the door, and he took a deep breath. "It's nice up here."

"I've been coming here a lot lately. It's pretty high, and it's the only place I can feel the wind on my wings." Amara sighed. "I like watching the clouds. I think about flying up to them, then I wonder how high I'd need to climb before nobody could see me anymore. High enough where I could just... be. Just riding the wind, not a care in the world."

"You're awfully... contemplative tonight. What's on your mind?"

She didn't respond. Her eyes were fixed on the sky, tracing shapes in the clouds. They both sat there for a while, the minutes passing in silence as her wings shifted with the wind.

Her tail curled around her raised knee, and she squeezed herself tight. Another deep breath, another sigh.

"Am I... different?" Amara finally asked, eyes still locked on the sky.

Nick looked at her, his eyes moving from her tail, to her horns, to her wings. "Is that a trick question?"

"I'm not talking about all this," she said, gesturing to her various demonic limbs. "I mean... me. As a person."

Another breeze passed across the roof, the rustling of nearby leaves filling the silence while Nick thought about his answer. "You seem... brighter. Like there's more of you than there used to be, if that makes sense."

"Honestly, it kind of does." She paused before speaking again. Her words came slowly, carefully, as if she were scared of saying the wrong thing. "Recently, I've been thinking a lot about... before all of this. Back when I thought I was just a regular college student, with nothing to worry about other than homework, or losing my virginity."

Amara smiled, wiping her nose on her sleeve before continuing. "If you'd asked me then if I was happy, I would have said yes. Without hesitation. But when I think back, when I put myself in those shoes again, I feel like I knew something was off."

"Off?"

"Just... different, somehow. It's hard to explain."

"Give it a shot. I'm not going anywhere."

"It's... ugh, I'm terrible at this. Like, pretend everyone is a puzzle. You spend your life trying to put together the pieces, to figure out who you are, and eventually you see the picture. Everyone else? They've finished their puzzle, but not me. They clearly know who they are, so am I doing something wrong? Maybe I just haven't figured out where all the pieces go yet. Maybe they're all faking it, and everyone feels the same way I do."

The wind died down slightly, and Amara tucked her wings behind her again.

"And then suddenly, WHAM. It turns out there's a missing piece, it's been in the box the whole time. I had no idea it was there; it didn't make sense to look when everyone else had all their pieces from the beginning, but suddenly everything makes sense. The piece clicks into place, and I see... myself."

"But that's a good thing, right? You're happier now?"

"Well, like you said, it's like there's more of me. I feel more connected with myself than I've ever felt before. When this whole demon puberty thing started, I sometimes worried that I might lose myself, turn into something I don't recognize. But recently, I've been worrying about the opposite; that I'll be myself the whole time, but blind to how much I'm actually changing because it feels so natural."

"What changed?"

"...I've been getting angry recently. I've snapped at people more in this last month than I have my whole life. And then, after I stepped into that weird angel trap, I... I hurt Tessa."

"What did you say?"

"Well, I yelled at her, but that's not what I meant. I actually hurt her, my fingers became like, claws, and I drew blood. I didn't even know they could do that!"

"But it was an accident, right? I'm sure she understands, and believe me, I would know if she were angry with you."

Amara sighed in frustration, falling back on the rooftop behind her and splaying out her wings. "Ugh, I know, it's just... my mind has been all over the place recently. And now I've got this great costume that you threw together, and you're telling me to be proud of what I am, which made me wonder if I even should be proud of all this, and--"

12