All Comments on 'Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 12'

by TheNyxianLily

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Too bad this is only text. Seeing Vee's face when she meet Amara in full succubus outfit would be priceless. I hope Vee has a similar idea and dress up as an angel and Tessa as a witch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Messed up that this involved a dog. Guessing no one would forgive that sort of thing.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls7 days ago

Three fingers of my right hand lightly over my lips, phsp, hand & arm stretch out: respectfully sending a kiss in your direction. The sex is hotter from chapter to chapter and it is impressive how Amara gains contour and strength with each fuck. She seems to grow out of her former self like she grows out of her appartment, with her more frequent flames and the discoloration of carpet and ceiling - the reader, following her development, wonders what might be a surrounding better adapted to Amaras features. Fire proof, ceiling high enough for her wings to unfold. An ancient castle, hidden between mountains or something. She sits on the roof, turning towards the wind, she gets ready to spread her wings and rise up in the sky.

But first, the party, a buffet for a sex daemon who needs to feed more than what her 2 best friends can give her. Her coming out, showing her true colors to the other students and then a dramatic confrontation with the cruel holiness of Vee.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Loving this story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Honestly, you lost me when this began to feel more and more like clickbait for profit only, with these tiny, insignificant chapters which hardly give any information or story development. The last two “chapters” could easily been summarized in a few paragraphs for what little substance they contained. Really hope you return to form and stop trying to monetize each tiny dribble of information..

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

This chapter was really sweet. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNyxianLily@TheNyxianLily
299 Followers
Welcome! My name is Nyx, and I'm an amateur writer. To be honest, I've never really written before; My total body of work includes a short story or two from high school, and the weekly recaps of my D&D sessions. The written word has always fascinated me, but I never really fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES