All Comments on 'Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 14'

by TheNyxianLily

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingabout 1 month ago

Read it on Patreon, but I’ve been waiting in ambush to comment on it here. So few authors really show the aftermath of trauma, and you are doing it really well here. Thank you for it!

cmsheaffcmsheaffabout 1 month ago

Excellent. The plot line is fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pointless to chop “chapters” into such tiny, sparse slivers. You have talent, and interested many with the start of this series, but whatever you are doing is exceptionally off putting. I’m out.

KelseysCreationsKelseysCreations29 days ago

Love it, can’t wait for more!

VyrlokarVyrlokar21 days ago

Ok, came here on a recommendation of OtterlyMindblowing and binged this story. This is GOOD. As in "get an agent and sell it" or "self publish it and sell it". It's a very wholesome smut story in the urban fantasy/Wainscot fantasy setting. The characters FEEL very human, instead of the usual walking clichés, the reactions are very authentic, the lewd scenes are excellent and yet the work can stand perfectly without them. My only complaint is obviously, that I've reached the end and need more. However, I understand that this is being published for free here, by someone with talent who is probably doing this in their spare time.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I am honestly so upset at the unresolved conflict between Amara and Vee. Like, I am so desperate for reconciliation between the two. My dream is for the two of them to see past each others differences, fall in love, and fight against the forces that would tell them they can’t be together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNyxianLily@TheNyxianLily
Welcome! My name is Nyx, and I'm an amateur writer. To be honest, I've never really written before; My total body of work includes a short story or two from high school, and the weekly recaps of my D&D sessions. The written word has always fascinated me, but I never really fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES