Suddenly Sarah Ch. 03

Story Info
Married couple has furious & conflicted end of their affair.
10.7k words
3.89
13.3k
10
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers

This is a story is a fantasy grounded in some truth. It is different than my usual stories, but like all of my stories, it was inspired by some recent events.

This is the third chapter and tries to bring it all together. A few commentators mentioned that Chapter 2 was too short, well be careful what you wish for, because this chapter is definitely not short.

Life is strange and relationships even stranger. There are no heroes or villains in this story, just humans being humans with all the good and bad that comes with that. I hope you enjoy.

*****************************************************************

SUDDENLY SARAH, Chapter 3

Sarah and I were at a tough point. We both still longed for each other, but also knew this affair was doomed. The summer was in its waning moments and we both understood that the end of summer meant the end of us.

That outcome was the right one. We were both cheats. We had met sailing and created a summer fling that was serious, but not appropriate. We stayed on the water after our last race of the week and promised each other we would not tell our spouses. It was our lie to keep and telling them had no benefit for anyone. I knew I could live with my infidelity. As wrong as it was, I didn't regret it. Sarah is an amazing woman; good looking, passionate, wicked smart, funny, and kind. And I think I have mentioned her smile a few times already. It was still her best feature because it somehow communicated all of her other great traits.

She agreed that telling our spouses wasn't a good thing. We would move on, but there was no reason to lose what everyone had just for some version of honesty. Some would disagree, but in our view, we would do more harm than good.

We had a week before Sarah was headed back home. Her husband was waiting, and she would travel with her three daughters. They would be a family again and that was more important than us. The same would be true for me. I might have pursued this crazy affair, but the reality was I had a good thing going and it made sense to get back to it fully.

When I returned from the sailing club, my wife told me that an old college friend was coming up from Tennessee and thus she was going to go home a week early and see her while also getting settled. We had moved into our new house less than 9 months earlier, so it was almost still a new place to us after 20 years in the old place. At the last minute my daughter decided to join her to get ready for her semester starting. That meant for the last week of Sarah's summer, I was solo.

I texted Sarah. She responded, Am I invited over?

My place is not as isolated as yours, so yes, but we need to be cautious. But you are welcome anytime.

I am on my way, unless you think it will be a bad idea.

I sat and stared at my phone. Half the fibers in my body were screaming for me to reply, "I can't wait to see you" as fast as I could, and the other half were telling me to type "bad idea." It didn't take long for one side to win. I sent a text.

Park in the back. Come on in the slider. See you in a bit!

I hear Sarah's car. It is an old Porsche that has seen better days and rumbles a bit, but she still looks super cute in it. Plus, it is a stick shift and that makes any woman sexier.

"Anyone home" She called out as she entered.

"Back here!"

She followed the sound and walked into our first-floor bedroom. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked at me and said, "please make love to me."

I answered "absolutely!" as I pondered that she used the love word. Not directly, but indirectly. My mind raced a bit. Is this love? Is it moving that direction? Am I over thinking it?

My racing mind slowed as soon as my lips made contact. We couldn't get naked fast enough and within a minute of two I was inside Sarah. It was perfect and it made being realistic about our affair almost impossible. How could something that felt so right be wrong and stupid. The answer was easy, but not in the middle of making love to this amazing woman.

I looked at her intensely as I slowly slid in and out of her. "I don't think I am going to be able to stop wanting you. Being inside you is perfection."

Sarah started to cry and said, "We would screw up things for a lot of people, we both know that, but right now I don't care. I am just trying to be in the moment. You make me feel so good." There it was again, I was actually making a woman happy. I was desired. I was an object of her lust. It was unfortunately not a place I had been with my wife in a long time.

We continued to make love and we climaxed and then just held each other in silence. I finally broke the silence. "Every day this week, promise me you will come here every day and make love. And then at the end of the week we will have to face reality." It was Monday and Sarah was leaving Saturday morning for her drive back to reality.

Sarah kissed me and said, "Deal, as long as you fuck me one more time before I go!"

This time we switched things up. Sarah climbed on top. She lowered herself onto me and again the slide into her was a wonderful feeling. She leaned forward and kissed me as she pulled herself almost off of me, then slid me back in. I just laid there and enjoyed her efforts. It was slow and it was full of passion.

She then straightened up and took me as deep as I would go. She moaned and threw her head back. I started to thrust up and she pushed back. We weren't urgent or rushing to finish, the feeling was too good and we wanted it to last. We got a rhythm going and simply enjoyed ourselves. Her body is beautiful and I enjoyed my view. After a good 10 minutes she leaned back into me and we kissed. I hadn't experienced this much passion in years, and it felt good to be truly making love with a woman as into it as I was. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "this is perfect." And it was both an apt description and the most romantic thing a woman had ever said to me.

Her words brought my lust to a peak and I pulled her in and took her nipple in my mouth. I explored her nipples and her breasts with my mouth and as I did, she started to pick up her pace. She was rocking her body on my cock and it was obviously doing the trick as she started to moan and repeat the word "yes". I felt my climax brewing and I released her breasts and added my own exclamations of pleasure to the experience. Soon I was exploding into her and she was staring intensely at me with her mouth open in the sexiest way as her own orgasm hit. She penetrated me with her eyes as my penetration helped her cum. She kept going back and forth, pushing down hard and holding it a bit each time as primal moans came from her open mouth.

The post ejaculation time for a man is one of extreme sensitivity and her continued rocking on my cock was mind-blowing. I was physically overwhelmed and totally in the moment and I blurted out, "I think I love you." She just smiled and continued her motion and then after what seemed like an eternity she replied, "I know I love you."

As she said it, she collapsed down onto me and started to cry. I held her and let her release the tension and swirling emotions that I was feeling too. It wasn't possible for us to pursue our love, but there was definitely love between us. Yes, we were "in the moment" and would come to our senses, except it was more than that. Life can be so confusing sometimes. In the end, we just held each other and after a while she stopped crying.

She rolled off me and we lay facing each other. She smiled that amazing smile at me and said, "It is stupid and irrational, and we will probably just ruin our lives, but if you'll have me, I am yours. I don't need to wait until the week's end to know that. In fact, I have never been so sure of something my whole life."

I sat up next to her and looked straight at her, "Sarah, we can't"

"FUCK! Please don't be right. There has got to be a way!"

"The path forward involves an amazing week, but then it ends. Not our friendship, and not the memories, but the affair must stop."

"I hate that you are right."

I lightened the mood a bit, "don't worry, it doesn't happen very often!"

Sarah laughed. Then she sat up. She grabbed my head and kissed me hard. We kept the kissing going a while and then just as abruptly she broke it.

"We have 5 days, and I expect you to ravish my body and imprint my soul every one of those days."

"Deal! Sailing is supposed to be from 1-4 tomorrow. Come here instead and I will ravish away!"

"I will be here promptly at 1pm and you better be ready to make good on that promise!" She then kissed me one more time, got off the bed, grabbed her clothes, and went into the bathroom. A few moments later she emerged, blew me a kiss and left.

She texted me later; sorry I was so emotional today. It is just going to be very hard to give up what we have.

I totally get it and no apologies necessary. Plus, we still have the rest of the week and I am hard at work brushing up on my ravishing skills.

You are funny. Even over text I could hear her voice and could see her smile. No emojis were needed.

Why thank you. You are beautiful. And smart. And sexy. And funny.

I should let you keep typing, but you should save your strength for all that ravishing tomorrow. So good night. I really do love you, in our weird, inappropriate, summer fling way.

The ravishing manual does say, "save your strength" so I will do that and see you tomorrow my sailing wife. I want you. And yes, I love you too.

Tuesday morning was busy for me with some work meetings, so soon it was nearing 1pm. My excitement to see Sarah had built all morning and now I couldn't stop smiling. As soon as she arrived, I grabbed her and pulled her in and kissed her. We passionately exchanged kisses and then I broke free and started to undress her. She was wearing a white shirt that buttoned down the front. I ran my hand down her cheek and then the top of her chest and came to rest at the first button. I undid it. I moved to the second. I moved to the third. Slowly I removed her shirt exposing that she had on a simple but sexy white bra. I ran my finger along the scallop of the bra enjoying the firmness of her breasts. As I did this she reached behind and released the clasp on her bra. I gently grabbed it and pulled it off. I ran my fingers over her breasts and massaged them while playing with her nipples. Sarah moaned and reached for my crotch and squeezed my hardening cock.

I pushed her hand away and teased, "slow it down young lady, I still have some more clothes to remove on you. And I am going to take my time and enjoy your great body."

She smiled her perfect smile and said, "I thought today was ravishing day? Doesn't that involve speed?"

"Patience grasshopper" was my response, "I am practicing the ancient art of the slow ravish. Only highly trained practitioners can even attempt it." She laughed.

I ran my one hand down her stomach which was flat and mostly firm, not an easy feat for those of us in our 50's. I came to the top of her skirt. It was a wrap skirt and I slid my hand to her hip and undid the clasp. I pulled the skirt off slowly. I then reached around and squeezed her ass for a bit while my head lowered and I took a nipple in my mouth. I now had her breathing heavy.

After a little bit I started to bend down into a kneel, kissing my way down her stomach while my hands ran down her strong legs. Biking makes sexy legs and Sarah's were top notch. I then reached up and pulled her panties off. She stepped out on them and my beautiful Sarah was now completely naked in front of me.

I ran my right hand up her leg and to her sex. She was wet and as soon as I touched her, she gasped. I inserted my finger easily as I started to kiss my way back up her stomach to her breasts. I didn't linger long this time and continued kissing her up her neck until our lips met. She kissed me hard as she pressed herself onto my finger.

"Are you ready to make love?" I asked her.

"Please yes." Her excitement was clear in her voice. I wiggled my finger in her pussy and kissed her one more time. I then gently withdrew my finger and stepped back. I took off my clothes quickly but not frantically. My cock was already fully hard. I came back to her and while kissing her I moved her up against the wall. I then spun her around, so she was facing the wall and I was behind her. She laughed and spread her legs for me. She knew what I wanted! I positioned myself at the entrance of her pussy and with a guide from her hand slowly entered her. The new position felt amazing.

"God yes, fuck me," she said as she pushed back onto my cock.

"I believe you mean "ravish me!" As I said this, I ran both hands under her arms and up her torso until I grabbed her breasts and then I pushed hard into her almost lifting her off the ground. I held her breasts and started to strongly penetrate her in slow by steady thrusts. She threw her head back onto my shoulder and said, "you own me, ravish away!"

We then got serious and I fucked her with gusto. My pace increased and Sarah got very vocal encouraging me to fuck her hard. I was pulling my cock most of the way out and then slamming it back in as she would push herself onto me.

Sarah started to moan, and an orgasm gripped her. I held her tightly as she exploded with sounds and body shakes. I didn't let up and fucked her right thru her orgasm and to my ejaculation. She was just repeating "yes" and moaning still as I let loose into her. I came heavily and pushed and held myself as deep as I could go as my spasms of pleasure cascaded over me. We both were in ecstasy.

Sarah then surprised me and pulled away from me, spun around, dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth catching my last spurt in her mouth. She looked at me with the sexiest eyes and sucked on my cock pulling the last drops of cum from me. I kept her eye contact and said, "You are full of surprises and one amazing woman!"

She answered by continuing to suck my cock, and even though I was softening somewhat after such an amazing release, her efforts and the sexual energy kept me mostly hard and the pleasure was incredible. She took her time and then sucked my cock clean. She popped off my cock, stood up and kissed me. It was kinky and sexy as hell.

We eventually broke the kiss and she smiled at me with a devilish look and said, "I wasn't always the boring mother of three. You bring out my adventurous side."

"So far I have loved every side of you Sarah Wingard, and any other sides you would like to share or explore are totally OK with me."

"One of my favorite sides is being the woman who washes you clean right before we get dirty in the shower." And with that she took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

I remodeled our bathroom a few years ago and we have a very nice walk in shower with a bench. We got the water running and just started to kiss under the shower head. Sarah then took a big pump of the body wash and started to wash me. Our hands met and soon I was washing her too. It is a favorite of mine to experience a woman's body via the slickness of bodywash. Her breasts especially felt amazing. She soon found my cock and "washed" me to full staff.

"Sit your hot ass down!" She said as she pushed me onto the back bench. I did as commanded and she then kneeled in the shower and focused all her attention on my dick. The feeling was amazing as her sudsy hands stroked me. After a little while, she got up and literally climbed on top of me with her knees on the bench on either side of me. She raised up and the came down onto my cock. She guided me into herself with her hand. She pushed herself all the way down, and me all the way in, and then kissed me hard.

As we kissed, she started to raise up on her knees and fall back down. The sensation was amazing. I pushed back and soon we were enjoying another amazingly good fuck.

"You feel amazing inside of me! I don't know how I am going to be able to quit this."

I reassured her, "It won't be easy to give you up either, but it is for the best. In the meantime, keep bouncing, you feel perfect!"

We didn't kiss, but just looked at each other intensely. Our rhythm was once again in synch and soon her mouth started to fall open and I knew another orgasm was building. I had to concentrate on not cumming too soon so I could help her get all the way. I encouraged her.

"Let yourself go Sarah. Enjoy this. Cum for me!"

Her response was panting, moaning and a "Fuck yes!" As she said those words, she ground herself onto my cock and exploded into an orgasm. She started doing small circular movements and I pushed up as hard as I could. I was right behind her and before she was done, I ejaculated deep inside her. We still didn't kiss but just stared at each other and let both the water and the pleasure wash over us.

Finally, she raised up a bit and let out a long breadth. "Each time gets better. How is that possible!"

"It is because you are beautiful, amazing, and sexy and that brings out the best in me."

"Flattery will get you .... Well, it will get you back inside me anytime you want!"

She climbed off me and we went back under the shower. We kissed and enjoyed the feeling of each other's wet, naked bodies. Finally, she said, "just stay in here. I am going to exit, get dressed and leave, but I want to remember today with you still being wet in here where we were perfect together."

She kissed me on the cheek, which was as sexy and arousing as a normal kiss, reached down and squeezed my cock and said, "until tomorrow." And with that she exited as advertised. I stayed in the shower trying to remember that this was only a fling. A big part of me wanted to chase her down, say screw it, and ask her to run off with me. I kept that side just calm enough to not do that, but I wondered how I was going to say goodbye to Sarah after all we have shared. That goodbye was three days away.

We exchanged some texts on Tuesday evening and decided that we would sail her mom's boat, then come back to my place. I loved the plan because the reality was I just loved being with her whether that was on her boat or in her bed.

We met at the club at the normal time on Wednesday and got the boat ready and launched. As we sailed out to the race course I sat low on the boat floor while she skippered. I brought my phone (it's waterproof!) and took photos of my sexy sailing wife. We laughed and talked about how fantastic the summer had been.

Soon it was time to race and amazingly enough we got serious and took second in the first race. Early on in the summer, I skippered the first race and she crewed, but as she was learning fast, I told her it was her boat to drive the whole day. She could not stop smiling about a second-place finish.

"You're a great coach! And a great fuck!" She said to me as we high fived at the finish.

"And you're a great student and a great fuck! But don't get cocky we have another race!"

She smiled at me, "Cocky is for later."

We both burst out laughing. Then we got the boat ready and sailed our last race of the summer together. We only took 3rd, but I was still pleased. We might have done better but I found myself just staring at Sarah as she concentrated and drove the boat fast. I knew she was doing this partly to honor her mom and I was glad to be part of it. She also just looked so good skippering the boat. Everything was sexy. The way she concentrated was sexy. The way she communicated and coordinated with me was sexy. And obviously her body was sexy. At one point a big wind gust hit us and we both hiked out fully and as she was stretched out, eyes on the sail, encouraging me to keep the boat flat, I just blurted out, "I love you."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers