Suddenly Sarah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and without taking her eyes off the sail and the telltales, said, "I know. But shut up and tell me when the next puff is going to hit!"

The woman was perfect. We finished the race satisfied that for two people who had never sailed this type of boat before, we had done well. Season one was in the books and it was a success.

"I hope we sail together next year." I said to her.

"That is my plan, jumping in the boat together will be easy, NOT jumping in bed together will be hard!"

"Agreed."

We sailed towards the dock. We enjoyed the sound of the boat going through the water and the while we exchanged some looks, we stayed silent. As we approached the dock, Sarah broke the silence.

"It has been a privilege to be your sailing wife this summer. Thank you for all you have taught me."

"The pleasure has been all mine. The fact that you had any desire to sail with me still baffles me. I definitely married up as sailing wives go!"

We were approaching the dock and I didn't coach her in. She handled it beautifully and I hopped off the front with the bowline and tied us off. As I stood on the dock, I could see her crying in the boat. It wasn't over us and our stupid situation. It was the emotion of sailing her mom's boat that got to her. I stayed silent and let her experience her emotions in peace.

We got the boat out and put away. She was standing at the bow of the boat just leaning against it looking melancholy.

"We can take a day off if you are not up to coming back to my place." I said softly to match the emotion of the situation and to not let other sailors hear us.

"Just give me another moment and then I will be ready. I need you to make love to me."

I smiled at her and joked, "If I have to, I guess I can." She smiled at me and then I continued, "I'll take off and see you at my place. Take as long as you need."

I got home and was going to shower, but then decided that perhaps a joint shower was a good approach, so I just waited for Sarah.

She came in through the slider and we hugged. "Your mom would be glad you are using her boat."

"Yeah, but probably not so proud of our other behavior."

I held her and offered to call it a day again. She said she wanted to stay. I suggested a long, hot shower together and she just smiled and said, "perfect!"

We didn't make love in the shower, but we did kiss and touch each other with passion. I washed her hair slowly and greatly enjoyed watching the water fall over her body. The shower was a good 30 minutes and just about the time I started to suspect we might run out of hot water she looked at me and said, "Make love to me right now!"

We didn't even try to dry off and within minutes we were making love. Our wet bodies felt so good together. Our pace was slower than typical, and our intensity was very high. Sarah eventually wrapped her legs around me and whispered in my ear, "slow and hard, that is what I need from you today!"

And that is what I gave her. I drove my cock as deep as I would go and then slowly receded and repeated. She thrust her hips at me each time. It was like both of us needed the other to go deeper and further than ever before. We didn't speak, although there were moans and deep breathes. We kept this going for at least 20 minutes and then she started to have a quiet but powerful orgasm. I could sense it building up in her and I increased the pace just a bit. She grabbed my head and pulled us together and clamped down her legs. Her mouth was next to my ear and she didn't yell or scream, but just made a soft moaning noise as her body orgasmed. The sound was somehow the sexiest thing I had ever heard, and it helped my finish with an amazing sensation. We once again were fully in-synch and our mutual pleasure was nearly perfect.

As she came out of her orgasm her grip on me loosened and she whispered in my ear, "almost as good as finishing second!"

As she said it, she pushed herself away from me so I could see her bright smile. We both burst into laughter as even our bad humor was in synch. We laughed for a good five minutes as our bodies used the laughter to release the final energy we had.

About 20 minutes later I realized we had fallen hard asleep. I wanted so much for us to stay that way. Sarah looked at peace and she felt so good up against me. But the little bit of responsibility I had maintained reminded me she needed to get home. I woke her with a kiss. She kissed me back but then realized what I already had.

"I need to go, don't I?"

"Unfortunately, yes. But tomorrow we shall continue. I have a special day planned for my special sailing wife! Back here at 1pm. That work for you?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." She got out of bed and disappeared into the bathroom to find her clothes. She came out dressed. She came over to me and kissed me. "Do I get a preview of tomorrow?"

"Nope, you will just have to wait."

"Will you at least text me tonight?"

"Of course."

Sarah left and I went back to sleep. It was dark when I awoke. I texted her.

You wore me out! I just woke up! Time to start getting ready for tomorrow.

I came home and cried for an hour. I told the girls it was because of their grandma's boat, but that wasn't the whole truth. I can't believe how hard I have fallen for you and that it must end so soon.

Spend the evening with your girls. That will remind you that I am not that important. We will have another chance tomorrow to create some memories, but they are more important.

You told me you weren't right very often, yet here you are doing it again. Have you been holding out on me?

In all seriousness, not one bit. I have given you every ounce I have, and it has been both terrifying and amazing. Mostly amazing. But if I have gotten anything right chalk it up to dumb luck. You are an absolutely amazing woman and I have been stupidly lucky to get to be with you at all. Focus on what is really important in your life and then join me again tomorrow for our daily dose of crazy, stupidity. I promise to make it great.

I wish it was that easy. You have become important to me. But I will be the dutiful sailing wife and do as you say. ;) Good night and I am counting on your promise!

Good night to you. No texting in the morning, just be at my house precisely at 1pm.

Deal!

I put the phone down. What I typed was both honest and a lie. I knew logically that our affair had to end, but my heart, and my hormones, had a different opinion. I reminded myself that I had a beautiful wife and that we had shared am amazing life together. I promised myself that after Saturday I would recommit myself to being a better husband and having a better relationship. Either that or I would run off with Sarah. That was how conflicted I was.

I finally decided to just enjoy the next 2 days with Sarah and not obsess at all the moving parts in my head, heart, and dick. Saturday would come soon enough, and I could make new plans then. I wanted tomorrow to include great sex (I am a guy), but I also wanted it to be romantic. I intended to celebrate the woman who had captured my heart this summer. I would make all the needed arrangements in the morning, so I simply relaxed and replayed the last few days in my head enjoying each moment a second and third time. I fell asleep happy.

Thursday arrived and again my morning was full of work and getting ready for our romantic day. 1pm came quickly and Sarah was precisely on-time. When she arrived, I had the bedroom all set-up; candles were lit and the atmosphere was romantic. I asked her to close her eyes as I led her through the house.

"You can open your eyes now." And when she did her smile beamed.

"This is so romantic!"

"I thought we could use today to remind ourselves that besides great sex, we really click. We make each other laugh, we have great conversation, and we share so much in common. Today I would like to celebrate all of that."

"You are amazing!"

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I still want to make love to you today. But I want it to be a celebration of finding each other and having what we have had. It might have to end soon, but for the next few hours I just want to hang out with the awesome girl I met this summer!"

And then I smiled at her, "Well and make love to you. Did I mention that?"

She smacked me and threw her arms around me. "I was feeling quite down and was wondering if we should even bother to hook-up today. Thank you for reminding me that we are more than sex."

Then she smiled and said, "but if you don't fuck me, I will have to kill you!"

We both laughed and then I lead her over to the bed. I had covered it with pillows, and we settled in. I poured us each a glass of wine and made a toast, "To finding each other!" We clinked glasses and drank.

I looked at her and said, "Can I get corny for a bit?"

She did a "tada" motion with her hand and said, "corn away!"

"I know we knew each other before this summer, and I always had a mini-crush on you. But the best moment of the summer was when you asked me to sail. The sailing has been great fun and hilariously we even got 3rd place in the fleet. But it has been the time together that has been amazing. You are funny. You are competitive. You are wicked smart, and very down to earth. You are sexy. Your smile melts me. Your voice seduces me. Did you know I have saved every text you sent me and often just read them to feel close to you. I saved the original voicemail you left me just so I can hear you say, 'Hi Jim, it's Sarah.' You have helped me feel passion and lust and made this summer one of the best of my life. So, I want to make another toast to you."

I raised my glass and said, "To Sarah, you are amazing, and I feel incredibly lucky that I have gotten this summer with you. Thank you. I have no regrets and you will always own some real estate in my heart."

We clinked again and drank. She started to cry. "I will just tell you that all of those things are true in reverse and you saved me this summer. I needed to feel life again, I needed to feel passion again, and I needed to feel wanted and appreciated again. If you had any idea how nervous I was asking you to sail, you would laugh at me. I even practiced what I was going to say. You might have had a mini-crush on me the last few years, but I had a full blown one towards you. The fact that we have had this summer together, from the fun to the great sex, makes me deeply happy."

We clinked one more time and emptied our glasses. Sarah looked at me and said, "Enough corny stuff, let's get naked. I want you inside me NOW!"

And that is what we did. And as always it was fantastic. We made love in the traditional position but did so with passion. We kissed a bit, but mostly we just looked at each other. The quiet was just as impactful as our louder sessions. We truly were connected. We came together and never broke our eye contact. It took all of my strength not to say "I love you" to Sarah. It would have been true, but it wouldn't have been healthy. We both knew this was both special, and about to end.

We laid intertwined for the next two hours and reminisced about a short summer that had so much packed into it. We confessed to each other that we were equally nuts and stupid for each other, but we also acknowledged that we had good spouses. The faults of our relationships were equally distributed. We laughed, we cried, we kissed, we touched. Eventually we made love again.

As we spooned together after climax, my cock still inside her, I decided I needed to say what I felt.

"Sarah, I love you. We both have long, love-filled marriages and this can't fully compete. But that doesn't change the fact that I love you. I still love my wife, and I know you love your husband, but the reality is this is more than a fling to me. It is a love story. A short love story, with lots of great sex, but still a love story."

Sarah pressed herself against me and said, "Thank you. I needed to hear those words. I love you in the same way. Different timeline, different circumstances and I could see us together forever."

We didn't speak for a while but just shared the moment. Finally, she sighed, "back to reality." She got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get dressed. I got partially dressed. She came out, we kissed, and as she left, she turned back and said, "I will cherish today more than you can know. Thank you."

Later that evening I got a text that I liked very much.

My girls decided to return a day early so I have the house to myself tomorrow. Perhaps we finish where we started?

I loved the idea but had to have a little fun first.

So, we are going to make love at the sailing club?

I got the response I hoped for. Sarah pushed back with humor too.

Right under the flagpole. We will warn the families with young children first!

We would end up the talk of the club!

Or perhaps you get your hot self to my house precisely at 10am tomorrow. I have plans for you.

Yes Mam! Or I could just come and spend the night?

Don't I wish, but the girls aren't leaving till morning. Might be a bit awkward! But you could spend tomorrow night.

Then I will see your sexy self at 10am sharp! But I don't know about spending the night, I may have some laundry to do. :)

Easy solution: I won't unlock the handcuffs until morning.

Damn. I think I might have just fallen further in love with you!

Not sure I could go any deeper. The next 36 hours are going to be the best and worst. Just to warn you, I am going to cry. Cry hard. I just hope the 4-hour drive home is enough to make me stop. I might be a successful career woman with a JD and all but related to this I am just going to be the stereotypical woman who cries! Which just might have already started.

If it makes you feel any better, I have already cried. And one of the things that makes you awesome is that you are all of those things. And sexy. And the woman with the handcuff key, so I have to be nice! ;)

OK, now I am crying and laughing. Today was so perfect I almost feel like I should leave with the girls.

Today was amazing. But if you try to leave it will be me wielding the handcuffs! 10am tomorrow. We spend 24 hours together. It will be amazing. Then we put our big kid pants on and send you home.

I am not sure I can wait. I could sneak out right now. I need you.

Be at my house in 10 minutes and I will blow your mind!

On my way.

Eight minutes late her Porsche pulled into my driveway. I was standing at the slider waiting for her. She looked fantastic in an athletic top and shorts. As soon as she came in, she leaped into my arms and I caught her and kissed her simultaneously. I carried her to my bedroom and in a flurry of undressing we got naked. I laid her on the bed and straddled over her. I kissed her, then moved down her body. Her neck, upper chest, perfect breasts, her luscious nipples, down her flat stomach and directly to her pussy. I was a man on a mission and that mission was to make Sarah cum.

I slid off the end of the bed and grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her to the edge. She squealed in delight and surprise. I didn't hesitate. My head disappeared into her sex and I started to lick and tongue her. The reaction was almost immediate as she moaned and squirmed. Her hands grabbed my head and pushed me hard into her. My hands slid up her torso and found her breasts. I pleasured her for all I was worth and with how worked up she was, it didn't take long for her to explode into an orgasm.

She flooded my face with her juices and thrashed around while pinning my head between her strong thighs. I just kept up my efforts and gave her a long and multi-stage orgasm. Finally, her whole body just went limp and she sighed the sigh of a very satisfied woman. I gently licked her a bit more and then I lifted my head and looked up her flat stomach to her breasts with their hard, pronounced nipples. Her head was tilted back, and I just enjoyed the view.

Sarah propped herself up on her elbows and said, "that was fucking amazing!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it. Now get dressed and get out. Otherwise I am going to start to make love to you and you are going to spend the night." I looked at my watch and continued, "In 13 hours and 40 minutes I am going to show up at your door and before I even say hello, I am going to be inside of you. And then we are going to wear ourselves out physically and emotionally for 24 straight hours. So, go home and sleep well because I promise you won't be sleeping tomorrow night!"

"Aye aye Captain! I will see you at 10am tomorrow."

Sarah left and I took the dog for a walk and contemplated our final time together. It was going to be amazing and really hard. I should be swamped with guilt, but I wasn't. I was looking forward to our final rendezvous and was also fully at peace with the idea it was going to end there. As an old work colleague of mine used to say, I was on the no-regrets bus.

I slept well and got up and took the dog for a walk. I had arranged for our usual dog walker to do the evening shift, and then the dog would have to spend the night alone unless Sarah and I decided to come back to my place for the overnight part.

I got in the car, took a deep breadth and headed to Sarah's. It is a quick drive and soon I was parking in her driveway. I walked around front (for cottages on the water, the front is always facing the water, not the street.) and saw Sarah standing on her dock. She had a white coverup on that I had seen her in many times. I walked out onto the dock and without saying anything she pointed to the power boat. I got on, she did too, and in a few seconds we were off onto the lake. We went over to a part of the lake that doesn't have any houses (rumor is a famous person owns all the land and someday it will be used) and we grabbed a mooring that sat lonely on the water. As soon as we were secure, Sarah came over to me and undid the coverup, so it fell to her feet. She was in the same red sports bra that she wore the first time we hooked-up. She had nothing on otherwise.

She laid herself back onto the bench in the open bow of the boat and spread her legs. The invitation was given and it only took me a minute to be lowering myself onto and into Sarah. She let out this satisfied moan as my cock finished its slide in. I looked at her, and said, "hello."

She smiled that perfect smile and said, "I knew you would remember. I owe you the best fuck of your life after yesterday, so you are inside me, you have said your hello, now enjoy yourself. I am completely yours."

"I already am happy. And the sports bra was a nice touch. Even if I do have to remove it so I can enjoy your perfect breasts!"

Without saying anything, she pulled the top off the way only an experienced woman can. "Enjoy away!" she said as she pushed her chest up by arching her back. And that is what I did. My mouth found her nipples and I enjoyed them as I slowly fucked her. She bit her lower lip and sighed as I created pleasure for her.

After a while I broke away from her chest and moved myself so I was over her like I was at the top of a pushup. I started to thrust into her by swaying my whole lower body over her. This move gave my cock a changing angle as I went thru the sway and it pressed me against her clit. The reaction from Sarah was what I was aiming for.