Suddenly Sarah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes, that feels good!"

I continued this rhythm and within 5 minutes we were both close. I did an extra strong push and without breaking eye contact said, "cum for me Sarah. Give yourself to me!"

She moaned and said, "I am yours, oh, fuck yes, I am cumming for you!"

And with that we both exploded into orgasms. I ejaculated in an initial blast of pleasure and Sarah's whole body stiffened and she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. I started to fuck her with quick, short jabs and my cum spurted out and those final thrusts pushed her into full ecstasy. It was both a great fuck and making love at the same time.

I went as long as I could to keep her pleasure going and finally, she released my ass and her hands grabbed my head and she pulled me in for a passionate kiss. As we broke the kiss, she asked me a question. "Why does something so perfect have to end?"

I looked at her, "If I thought there was anyway for this to work out for everyone, especially our children, I would ask you to leave your husband today. But that future doesn't exist. So, we share perfect and try to remember that most people never get to experience anything like this. We are actually lucky, even if we feel cursed."

"Just kiss me and stop being so rational!"

And that is what I did. It was like our first "date" when we made out like teenagers. Eventually our hands wandered and our arousal increased. Sarah took action and pushed me to the floor of the boat and straddled me. "Tell me I am beautiful!"

"You're beautiful. And funny. And smart. And sexy as hell."

"Can you just text me that everyday until next summer. That exact quote!" As she said this, she lowered herself onto my cock. It was amazing how perfect she always felt. It was like we were designed for each other.

I moaned, and then said, "deal!"

We then made love again. It was slow and passionate. We kissed, we touched, we enjoyed. With this being round two I lasted a long time and never once did we try to rush it. Eventually I arched my back and pushed myself deep into her and came. She let out a long moan and did the same. She collapsed on top of me and I just held her.

The floor was not the most comfortable place for post-sex intimacy, so finally I said, "any chance we can move to a softer surface?" Sarah laughed and rose up, looked around and said, "the coast is clear!"

We got up fully and decided we should put clothes back on, although I told her to just put her cover-up on because I was going to keep the red top. "I am going to put it in my sailing bag and next summer you can wear it for me again."

"We are going to start up again next summer, aren't we?" Sarah looked at me with a mixed look on her face.

"The answer should be no, but I can't honestly say. Right now, I have to at least pretend that will happen or tomorrow will just be too hard."

"I love that you always just answer me honestly. Why does that seem to fade when two people have been together a long-time?"

"I think we try to protect each other too much, and it ends up backfiring."

"I guess that is accurate. Promise me you will remain honest and direct with me!"

"Absolutely. So, I honestly want to go directly back to your place, and have lunch, I am hungry after a morning of great sex! Then I want to make love to you all afternoon."

"Yes to all of that but directly. Sit with me and let's cruise the lake and take the long way home."

And that is what we did. We opened up the motor and cruised the lake while we sat as a couple at the helm. We laughed and enjoyed each other's company and decided that since Sarah had almost no food in the house, we would run to the taco truck in town and eat there. It was bold to be out together, but we decided it was easily explained as her "payment" to me for sailing lessons.

We got the boat docked and Sarah went into put on real clothes. She came out in a nice top and shorts and her sandals. She looked like my summer goddess of a sailing wife! She tossed me the keys to the Porsche and said, "you drive!"

I didn't say no, and we put the top down as it was a beautiful day. A few moments later we were tooling around the lake the long way into town. When someone gives you the keys to a fun sports car, you don't take the short route. The tacos were awesome as usual, and we enjoyed the beautiful day and each other's company. We decided that a stop at the nearby ice cream stand was a good dessert, but again we took the great circle route to get there. We shared a sundae and laughed like high school kids on a date. We saw no one we knew, but we didn't really care either way. We were enjoying ourselves too much.

We got back to her house and immediately went inside. She held my hand and pulled me into her bedroom. She looked at me nervously and said, "any chance you want to do what you did to me yesterday?" Of course I did, but I had to have a little fun with her first.

"Whatever do you mean?"

She grabbed me by my shirt collar, pulled me towards her and said, "Get your head between my legs and make me cum!"

"Oh that?!" I said with a laugh and pushed her back onto her bed. She scrambled out of her shorts and panties and I went right to work. I loved the fact that she wanted to do this as I have always loved orally servicing a woman. I molested her chest through her top and listened to her moans. I was happy and she was approaching nirvana.

She was babbling and arching her back to press her sex into my mouth. I put all my effort into it and suddenly she let out a "ahhhh FUCK!" and her pussy exploded in orgasm. It was wet, it was messy, and it was amazing. I kept going and drove her insane with pleasure for a couple more minutes. In the midst of this, she grabbed my hair so strongly that I thought I would have a bald spot, and yet to witness her pleasure would have made the bald spot worth it.

I eventually slowed and came up her body and collapsed next to her. She rolled her head towards me and said, "You rock my world! No one has ever made me feel so good doing that. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure to give you that pleasure. I wish I could give you everything, but that will have to do."

She leaned in and kissed me gently. Then she just buried her head on my neck and shoulder and started to cry. I held her and let her do what she had warned me she would do. I kissed her head a few times, but otherwise just let her release some of her emotions. Eventually she calmed and we just laid together for 30 minutes or so.

"Can we go to your place?" She asked me.

"Of course, but why?"

"I am going to sound awful, but I want to rock your world in your bed so that you can't forget me. Plus, I want Chinese food for dinner, and you live closer!" She had a wicked grin on her face as she said this.

"Both work for me. And my dog will be much happier."

"Everybody wins!" Sarah then looked a bit more serious, "Is it bad that I want to put my mark on your marital bed?"

"Have I marked this bed?"

"Absolutely!"

"Then turn around is fair play! Just don't actually sign-it or anything, that might make my wife suspicious!"

"Damn, you uncovered my plan. I was going to write, "Sarah was here" in big block letters, but now I guess I will just have to fuck you so well that you can't get me out of your head!"

"Then what are we still doing here!"

Sarah jumped up, "Let me pack a few things." And hurried off into her bathroom. I texted my dog sitter and waiver her off. As Sarah packed I just laid on her bed and laughed to myself that she might as well use the sharpie on my bed because I will never get her out of my head.

We drove her boring car (the Porsche was a summer house car that didn't go home with them) as it would be less noticeable parked in the alley behind our house. We arrived to a dog that wanted attention, food, and a walk. Like our lunch excursion, we said 'screw-it" and did the walk together. My house was more in-town so we walked the neighborhoods and it took all my will power not to hold her hand.

We got back and she said, "follow me." She led me into my own bedroom, told me to sit and said, "my turn!"

Over the next 20 minutes I got Sarah in porn-star mode giving me the best blow-job of my life. Eventually I came in her mouth and on her face. It was amazing. She smiled and looked up at me and said, "I decided if you could go all in, so could I. Was it good?"

"Let's just say if I kicked you out right now, this bed is forever stamped with your name!"

With a sly smile she said, "are you kicking me out?"

I responded sternly, "Yes." Then I paused for a moment and continued, "because someone has to go get the Chinese food while I recover from the best fucking blow job any man has ever gotten!"

"If you make me go, you have to eat what I order."

"Deal!"

Sarah got up and went and found her phone to call. I laid back and was asleep in minutes. I was awoken by her gentle touch. "Food is waiting when you are ready."

We ate and laughed, sharing the different foods. It was fun and romantic. I looked at her and said, "the sex has been mind-blowing and I always think that living without it is going to be hard, but then we do something like this and I realize I will miss seeing you smile just as much."

That made her smile, and then she quipped, "Well I guess I better fuck your brains out so that re-takes the lead!"

I almost spit out my fried rice in laughter. Sarah was perfect. Tomorrow was going to be beyond hard.

She sensed my quick mood swing. "Stop thinking about tomorrow and start thinking about dessert!"

"What did you get me for dessert?"

"Me, of course!"

"I hoped you were going to say that!"

We finished up and even cleaned up. It was close to 8pm and I let the dog out one more time. As I stood in the open slider waiting for him to pick the perfect spot to pee, Sarah came up behand me and pressed herself against me. "Ready for mark 2, 3, and 4 on your bed?"

"It will never be the same."

"That is exactly my plan!"

The dog came in and went immediately to the old couch he sleeps on. Sarah and I retired to my bedroom and made love multiple times. It was passionate, it was real, it was amazing. The bed was as marked as if she had used the sharpie.

I woke at about 5am and Sarah was sleeping naked next to me. I just enjoyed the view. Eventually I heard the dog shake himself awake and I snuck out of the bed to go let him out. Sarah slept for another hour.

I was making us breakfast of eggs and bacon when she came into the kitchen, just wearing an old shirt of mine and hugged me from behind.

"Was I successful?"

I knew exactly what she was asking. "Yes, absolutely. Consider the bed completely and fully marked!"

"Will you think about me when you, you know..."

"I will think about you then, and probably at least 100 other times each day."

"Is it wrong that I want you to think of me when you are with your wife?"

"Probably, but I feel the same about your husband. I can't decide if I hate him or admire him."

"We are terrible people, yet as long as you'll be terrible with me, I can live with it."

"Deal."

I served us breakfast and we ate mostly in silence. The clock ticking on our fling was getting very loud and it made us both stay silent. We finished eating and I looked at her and smiled, "I can't send you home without a shower, and you know there is room for two in there."

She simply smiled, pulled my shirt off and walked towards the shower. I followed and we embraced and kissed under the water.

Sarah looked at me and said, "we should probably get dirty first, otherwise the clean won't really count!"

"You read my mind."

We started to touch each other with urgency and I positioned myself behind her and pressed her against the glass shower wall. I entered her and started to fuck her. She had her hands plastered against the shower wall and just pushed back and with an edge to her voice said, "make me yours. Fuck me my lover!" I suppose we should have been making love this last time, but we didn't; we fucked. I drove my cock into her practically lifting her off the ground with each thrust. She was very focal encouraging me to fuck her. It was frantic, it was passionate, and it was authentic!

We fucked each with gusto until we both neared our climaxes.

"Cum in me, baby. I am yours. Fuck, don't stop. I am cumming!" Sarah was just blathering at me and the words and her intensity were turning me on to no end.

I grabbed her hips and thrusted myself as hard as I could and exploded into Sarah. This sent her over the edge and she too exploded in orgasm. She started to cry and moan. I joined her on both counts. We furiously kept going like if somehow we didn't stop our affair wouldn't be over.

But eventually our 50 year-old bodies reasserted themselves and we collapsed in the shower. We ended up sitting next to each other against the wall. Sarah leaned her head against my chest and started to cry once again. I kissed her head and rubbed her back. She cried for 15 full minutes. I was sure I would cry for much longer after she left.

Finally, she lifted her head and said, "time to be adults."

I just said, "yup."

"I have no idea how I am going to get through tomorrow without you, or the next day, or the next. But regardless I have no regrets. I am just going to have to get used to the idea that I love two men, because I fully love you."

"I agree completely." I then paused and tried one last time to use humor to make our stress go away. I deadpanned, "I too love two men!"

Sarah burst out laughing and hugged me. We awkwardly got up, kissed a bit more and exited the shower. We got dressed and then stood facing each other. I nodded at her and spoke.

"Sarah Wingard, it has been a pleasure teaching you how to sail."

"Jim Campbell, it has been a pleasure being your student."

"Do it again next summer?"

"Absolutely!" And with that Sarah walked out. Our summer romance, fling, affair, life altering event ended. I went and sat on the front porch and just watched the world go by. I needed to fix a lot of things about myself and my relationship with my wife, but for the next few hours I simply enjoyed the feeling that another human and I had connected so strongly and so passionately. I think I smiled for the full 2 hours.

Epilogue: It took a couple weeks for the rawness of what Sarah and I had to settle down. We didn't communicate much. I found myself realizing that all the things I loved about Sarah existed in my wife. She was sexy, she was smart, she was funny. We had more baggage, but also more depth. I never told my wife, but I recommitted myself to our relationship. Things have gone well. We have become physically and emotionally closer. Sarah and I have texted regularly, but those texts have recently focused on encouraging each other to invest in our marriages and family. We have become each other's biggest cheerleaders for rebuilding a healthy relationship with our spouse. I still miss her, and I still occasionally have inappropriate thoughts, but mostly I just enjoy the memories of a wild but amazing fling that has turned into a strong friendship. Yes, it is odd to be good friends with the woman you had an affair with, but life is strange.

Summer is approaching and my wife and I are getting ready for the move up to the cottage. She was getting things organized and tossed my sailing bag into the pile of stuff we need to take. She then turned to me and said, "are you going to sail with your friend again this summer, the one you gave lessons to last summer? Because maybe the couples should get together. It would be fun to make some new friends up there." I smiled and said, "that sounds like a great plan."