All Comments on 'Sue, After Twenty Years'

by AliceShayne

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
morefunnmorefunnalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

A wonderful story, well written, an arm load of emotion and renewal for a pair seperated and rejoined. Thank You for this little reunion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This..

Is a true loving wife story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sweet!

Good short story, well written - a few typo's but very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Finally

An author that can write and understands what a loving wife (and loving husband, for that matter) really are!

Thank You!

Master_VyleMaster_Vylealmost 14 years ago
Very Nice

There is perhaps nothing that strikes more fear into a person than the thought of being rejected by the one they love based on their ever changing looks. Most people deal with it occasionally, the thought gets in and nags and they wonder every few years or months. Your description of a woman having to deal with uncertainty after having not seen by her husbnad for twenty years is spot on. There were a couple of typos, but they in no way detracted from the story. I do look forward to more from you in the future.

-Master Vyle

Average_WriterAverage_Writeralmost 14 years ago

Very nice story, a little sad at the start but after that very erotic and how I would imagine a couple like this reconnecting. Thank you for the story.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Great Story

Like someone else said....now that's a LOVING WIFE. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You did good!

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!!!!!!!!

One of the best!! "THANK YOU"

magmamanmagmamanalmost 14 years ago
Well...

Very good, worth a "5" from this old man, thanks!

MGM

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Excellent Story

The interaction after 20 years was fabulous, though I admit that there might have been other possible results..

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I liked it but it was way too....

....brief in development before jumping bones. There would be so much more going on.Thanks for the start.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
Nicely done

Very erotic!

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

"All of a sudden, it doesn't seem like twenty years," she told him. My wife and I had similar thoughts. While I was away in combat during the Korean War, we were separated for more than a year. No matter how hard we tried, before I left we could not really store up much lovin'. And after I had been back a week, it was like I had never been away. Such a shame. You can't save up for a drought, and after one, you are too soon caught up.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Decent story

But there would have been a whole lot of talking and build up before things got to the bedroom.

This story worked for a year or two but not for 20. IMHO.

Thanks for writing!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A very nice story

A good welcome home story, which could be true for many young men and women these days.

It may not be twenty years of separation but I'm sure that a year would feel like twenty when missing a loved one.

Thanks for the very good story

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Good while it lasted.

She may have actually been a loving wife.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 13 years ago
wonder

wonder how the guys from N Vietnam were welcomed home

I hope for most of them at least it was as good as this

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Very sweet

It had to be terribly scary on both sides! Pity whatever agency was involved in his return processing couldn't get a photo exchange during the hospital time, to reduce the shock!

5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Nice

And they all lived happily ever after.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 10 years ago
I can tell you why annony!!! It's because of dick heads like you!!!

who make sure you vote a 1 maybe a few times, to make sure none of these stories get top billing! It's your job in life1! you life for it, you're a sick fucked up dick head.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
5 stars...

A real story of love. Loving wife and loving husband. Short and simple...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best....

What a really nice story. Thank you.

ptolmetptolmetalmost 8 years ago
Refreshing

I loved this story. It is short but managed to show the angst that would likely come from a situation like this. The passion and understanding between the two of them is great. Her comment about being concerned why she was so worried what he would think of her shows how her nervousness dropped away and the love showed through. Very good transition. Thank you.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHEN ITS A MEETING AFTER A LONG ABSENCE FOR A POW

a good laugh will ease the situation, TK U MLJ LV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Evocative and Erotic

Well scripted; very well written. An excellent portrayal and read. Many thanks!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

I enjoyed that very much. Great story of lovers reunited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY DON'T THINK.....

This could get any better. This is truly in the right category, loving wife in the extreme. Given no hope that he was alive, she perseveres in her faithfulness.. very beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope ...

Just goes to show there is good out there and everything doesn't have to be doom and gloom.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

20 years! A feel good story after such a long time. Thanks for sharing.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Excellent read.

Good Loving Wife's story. 5*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again. Most loving wives here can't last 24 hours, and she waited 20 years? Unbelievable and inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So another Penelope. Good for her. I was worried the changes were going to crush them both.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What a lovely story of true love. AAAAAA+++++

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Really a very nice read. Every once in awhile a diamond stands out in the sea of turds we get around here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks, I needed that. I'm not a big fan of the sex descriptions (too old, too much repetition,) but it's nice to have a really happy story in the LW section. It seems you struck a similar chord with your other readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was a time, when a man could be away at war for a couple of years and his wife would hold true, now, if you work late a couple of times a week she's out with her friends riding the cock carousel and talking about how bad you are. A true loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lovely story of true love, perseverance and reunion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Literally had tears in my eyes one of the best stories of pure love I've read loved it please write more

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson2 months ago

I love the occasional LW story that actually has Loving Spouses. 5 Stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous