Sue and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Starting to corrupt my friend with benefits.
1.6k words
4.19
14k
7

Part 2 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

Sue appeared at my door one evening. I wasn't in the best of moods, and I wasn't really listening to her as she stood on my doorstep in the shared entryway to my apartment. Something about her current boyfriend being in the car in the parking lot, blah blah blah.

"Give me your shoes," I said. She asked why, and I started to close the door.

"Wait, wait," she said, putting her hand out to stop me closing the door in her face. She unlaced her sneakers and handed them to me.

"Wait there," I said, closing the door. I took her shoes into the living room, and left them by the couch.

"Socks," I said, opening the door.

"What's this about?" she asked. And I started to close the door again.

"Wait," she said, holding the door again.

"Can I have my shoes back?"

"No," I said, and closed the door. I walked back to the living room and turned on the TV. There was a knock at the door. I opened it, and she stood there, barefoot, and handed me her socks. I took them and closed the door again. I went back to the living room, and put one sock in each shoe, then went back to the door.

"Shirt," I said, opening the door. She was wearing a coat, so she'd have to take that off to get her shirt off, but she wasn't moving.

"Can't I just come in?" she asked.

"Are you going to fight me on this every time?" I asked, and went to close the door.

"Fine," she said, looking around to see if anybody was watching, and took her coat off. She handed it to me, and I held it while she took her shirt off. She handed me the shirt, then took her coat from me and put it back on. I closed the door, and went and put her shirt by her shoes, on the couch. I started back to the front door, but changed my mind. I went back and picked her shirt up from where I'd tossed it, and folded it neatly.

I opened the door again. "Can I come in now?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Can I have my clothes back?"

"No," I said. We stood and looked at each other.

"Bra," I said. She turned and looked at the front door of my neighbor Andy, across the hallway.

"No," she said.

"Good night," I said, closing the door on her. I went back to the TV, figuring she could walk barefoot back to her boyfriend in the parking lot and explain why she wasn't wearing a shirt. Or shoes.

She knocked on the door again. I opened it again. "Do we have to do this?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

She looked at me for a few seconds, then did that magic thing women do where they take their bra off under something else, and handed me the bra. She pulled her coat tight around her, and did it up.

"Happy now?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, and closed the door on her.

I walked back to the living room, and put her bra on top of her shirt. I walked back to the door.

"Jeans," I said, opening the door again.

She had a defeated look, and said "I'm not going to be naked out here."

I just looked at her. She looked at Andy's door again, as if she'd be able to see him looking through his peep hole at her, then took her jeans off, wobbling as she went from foot to foot to get them off her legs. I took her jeans from her, and closed the door. I took them into the living room, folded them and put them on the couch, then put her shirt and bra on top of it. I went back to the door.

I opened the door, and she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Panties," I said.

She looked at me again, waiting, hoping I'd break down and let her in. I didn't. She reached under her coat and took off her panties, handing them to me.

"Can I come in now?" she begged.

"No," I said, and closed the door. I went to the living room and put her panties with her bra, on top of her shirt.

I walked back to the door and opened it, still blocking the path into my hallway.

"Can I come in now?" she asked, holding the zipped up coat tight around to her.

"Undo your coat," I said.

She shook her head. "I don't want to be naked out here."

"Undo your coat," I repeated.

Slowly she unbuttoned it. I moved it apart, so I could see her tits.

"Hold it there," I said, and she did. I reached out and caressed her tits, one at a time, and tweaked her stiffening nipples.

"Wider," I said, and she moved it open a little more, so I could see her sparse red pubic hair. I bent down and kissed her nipples, slowly. I could see she was get aroused.

"Come in," I said, stepping aside. As she stepped past me, I threw a grin at Andy's door, in case he was watching through the peephole, and closed the door. I took her coat from her, and hung it up on a spare hook, and walked through to the living room. She followed me, naked.

"The curtains are open," she said.

"Yes," I said. I didn't understand what the problem was. I'm on the 2nd floor, so it's not like anybody in the parking lot, unless they were on a ladder, would be able to see much of what was going on inside anyway. Other apartments were another matter, but it was evening, and everybody seemed to have their curtains closed. She sighed, and came in to the room. I was sitting on the sofa by this time, and she came and sat on my lap, kissing me.

"It seems unfair that I'm naked, and you're fully clothed," she said.

"Does it?" I said. She looked at me.

"Fine," I said, and took my shoes off.

"That's not what I meant," she said, and knelt down on the floor in front of me. She started unbuttoning my jeans.

"Aren't you bothered about whatsisface outside?" I asked.

"Not right at the moment," she said, pulling my jeans open and fishing my dick out.

I lifted my butt so she could pull them and my underwear down, and she went down on me. She was sucking and slurping away, when there was a knock on the door.

"Go and see who that is, will you?" I said.

She lifted her head and looked at me. "Seriously?" she said.

"Yeah, I'm not expecting anybody."

She got up and hurried to the door, looking out of the peep hole. She came back and hissed "It's Dave."

""Dave" Who?" I said.

"Dave, my boyfriend," she said.

"Well, do you want to invite him in?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"OK, go and tell him you're busy," I said. She looked at me. "Seriously, or he'll knock again."

She got up, and started to pick up her clothes.

"No," I said, "Like that."

"But he'll see me naked," she said.

"I'm pretty sure this won't be the first time," I said. "Or I can go and tell him you're in here sucking my dick, so you can't come to the door if you'd prefer. He knows you're in here."

She slumped her shoulders down, and walked to the door again. I stood up, pulled my underwear and jeans up and walked to the hallway to watch the fun. She opened the door a crack, standing behind it so "Dave" couldn't see she was naked, and was whispering something at him. After about half a minute, he left and she closed the door.

Turning, she looked at me. "We have 15 minutes."

"OK," I said, and walked back to the couch. She scurried over, and pulled my jeans down again.

"We've got to hurry," she said, pulling at my T-shirt. I pulled the shirt over my head as she pulled my underwear down, then pushed me backwards so I landed on the couch. She straddled me, pushing her tits into my face, and grabbing my dick and rubbing it up against her. After a minute or so of this, she lifted up, and pushed herself down on to my dick, starting to ride me quickly. I was playing with her tits, and she sped up until she threw her head back and moaned, cumming.

She lifted off me, and said "Do you have a washcloth?"

"Use your shirt," I said. She grabbed my T-shirt, and used it to clean her and me off before going down on me again.

She paused and looked up at me. "How long has it been?"

"5 minutes," I lied. She went back to sucking me off. As I was getting close, she clasped her hands behind her back, and really went for it. I came in her mouth, blasting away as she coughed and struggled to swallow everything.

She jumped up, and grabbed her clothes, starting to get dressed again. She sat there in her panties, putting on her socks, and said "Can I use your toothbrush?"

I said "No, you can kiss him tasting me," and pulled up my underwear and jeans. By now she was pulling on her shirt.

She put her feet in her sneakers, looked at the clock and said "Fuck!" grabbed her coat and ran for the door, letting it slam shut as she ran down the stairs.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers