Sue and Me Pt. 05

Story Info
The French maid outfit.
1.8k words
4.31
9.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue showed up at my door, wearing a long, button up coat and a silly hat.

"I don't have time to play with you, I'm working," I said.

"It's OK," she said, "I just figured your place could do with a clean and I'd help out." She showed me a bag of cleaning supplies, dusters and suchlike.

"Fine," I sighed, "come in, but be quiet".

I went back to my desk and sat down to work, and left her sorting herself out. As she came out of the hallway, she'd hung up her coat and was wearing a French maid outfit. I watched her for short pauses between working, and she kept bending at the waist to get to things, flashing her frilly panties.

After a few minutes, she said "I thought you were supposed to be working."

I said "I keep watching to see flashes of your panties."

"Do you like seeing them?"

"I do," I said.

She bent forward and took them off, putting them on my desk.

"There you go - look at them all you like," she said, and went back to work, bending over things, stretching up to reach things and generally trying to put me off my work.

I told her to be quiet during my conference calls, and she generally went and dusted and tidied, and vacuumed when I wasn't on the phone.

Around noon, I said to her "hey, let's go and get lunch."

"I can't go dressed like this," she said.

"You're right,", I said, "take that off."

She took off the maid's dress and the hat, standing there in garter belt, stockings and shoes. I could see her red pubic hair was starting to grow back in.

I gave her her coat and said "let's go."

She put the coat on, and did up all the buttons. I walked over and undid the buttons that were above her nipples, and below her knees.

"That should do for now," I said, grabbed my keys and headed for the door.

She sighed and followed me.

Leaving the building, we headed down the street to a little cafe, picked food at the counter, grabbed drinks, paid and took a table near the back with our trays.

I told her to undo a button, and she undid the bottom one. We started eating, acting as if everything was completely normal, and she was dressed. I told her to undo another button, and she picked the top one this time.

"Now pull your coat open a bit," I said, and she did.

"Open your legs," I said, and she moved them about 12" apart.

While I couldn't see her tits properly, I could see her chest all the way down to the bottom of them. She let her coat go, and we finished lunch.

I told her to undo another button, and she undid the one at the bottom, so that was open to just above her pussy now.

"OK, let's go," I said.

"Where are we going?"

"There's a clothes shop up the road, let's go and try on some stuff."

We walked up the road slowly, as Sue was worried about flashing everybody by taking long strides. When we got to the store, we headed to the ladies' changing rooms.

"Give me your coat," I said, taking it and hanging it up while she stood there in her stockings, then I pointed at one of the curtained off rooms at the far end.

"Wait here and I'll go and get something for you to try on."

I came back with a denim romper that was probably going to be too small for her. I opened the curtain wide, and handed it to her. She grabbed it, and pulled the curtain shut again, and I went and sat down on one of the chairs at the end of the changing rooms. I sat for a minute or so, and she came out. The thing was too small, as she had a major camel toe and her tits were really stuffed in there. It looked great.

"Let's try something else," I said, "go and take it off."

I went and opened the curtain wide again, and took the romper from her. She pulled the curtain shut again, and I wandered off to find something else to try on. I passed a couple on my way out where the woman had an armful of clothes.

I came back with a short summer dress, passing the guy sitting waiting for his partner. I pulled the curtain wide open and handed it to her. There was nobody opposite her, so nobody could see anything, but she grabbed the dress and pulled it on quickly while I stood holding the curtain open.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Dunno, step out here in the light a bit," I said.

She stepped out, and looked at the guy who was looking down at his phone, then at me.

"Give us a twirl," I said.

She looked at the guy with the phone nervously, then turned around slowly.

"Faster," I said.

She twirled faster, then stopped, watching me. I twirled my fingers, and she went around again, this time fast enough that I could see she wasn't wearing underwear. The guy was still staring at his phone.

"Give it back," I said, and she started going back into the changing room.

I caught her arm and said "here."

Watching him, she slipped the dress off, turning sideways and covering herself with her arms. He still didn't look up.

"OK, go back in and wait for me," I said, disappointed that he wasn't going to see anything.

His partner came out at that point, and Sue yanked the curtains closed. I stepped around the woman and wandered off to see what else they had.

I came back with a short red plaid miniskirt, stepping past the woman modeling a dress for her partner. I opened the curtain to Sue, and the woman's eyes went wide when she saw her in just stockings and garter belt in there, covering herself with her arms. I handed Sue the skirt and she put it on, waiting for me to give her a top.

I motioned her to come out, and she said "I want a top."

"In a minute," I said.

Bashfully, she came out, with her arms crossed over her chest, looking at the woman and her partner. The guy perked up at this, putting his phone down.

"Give us a twirl," I said.

She turned around.

"Arms down," I said.

She put her arms down, looking at the floor, embarrassed.

"OK," I said, "I'll find a top." I headed off, and she dived back into her changing room and closed the curtain. I found a green tube top, and headed back.

I walked past the guy waiting for his partner, who seemed to be waiting for me to return. His partner had gone back into her changing room. There was a new guy there, too. I pulled Sue's curtain wide open, and showed her the top.

"That doesn't match," she said.

"You're right," I said. "Give me the skirt back."

She sighed, and took it off and handed it to me. She shivered, but it wasn't cold. I handed her the top, and she struggled to get it on over her tits. I reached out and tweaked her nipples to make sure they stood out.

"OK, out here in the light," I said.

"Can I have the skirt?"

"No," I said, "it doesn't match."

She stepped out into the brighter light, and gave out a little yelp when she saw two other guys looking at her. Her hands went down to cover her pussy.

"Come on, stop that," I said, and she put her hands by her side, with her fists clenched. The guys were awestruck, staring at her.

"What do you think, guys?" I asked. They both nodded, seemingly unable to speak.

"I don't know," I said. "Do you want to try something else?"

Sue shook her head, staring at the floor again.

"OK, give me the top and we can get out of here," I said.

She started back to the changing room.

"Here'll be fine, won't it guys?" I said. They both nodded enthusiastically. She sighed, and took off the top, standing in front of two strangers in just her stockings and garter belt. I pointed at her coat, and she grabbed it, putting it on. She started buttoning it up again, but I shook my head.

"Let's see," I said, "these were the ones we had before," and buttoned the three she'd been allowed earlier. I motioned her to lead the way, and high five'd one of the grinning guys on the way out to drop off the clothes.

We wandered over to the men's section, where we again went to the changing rooms. As we got there, I took her coat and hung it up, and ushered her in to one. I put my fingers to my lips to tell her to be quiet, then sat in the chair and removed her garter belt, then her shoes and stockings. Anybody looking under the curtain would have seen her naked feet and legs. I stood up again, and she hugged me, then unbuttoned my jeans, kneeling down and getting my dick out for a quick suck. At this point, anybody looking under the curtain would have seen a lot more of her.

I turned her to face away from me, sat down and pulled her down towards my lap, where she grabbed my dick and fed it into her sopping pussy. We quietly fucked, while people were trying on jeans a few feet away from us. When we were finished, I grabbed her stockings to mop up. She was still mopping up when I threw the curtain back and went to get her coat, and a guy going in to the room opposite got a real eyeful.

She pulled her coat on, gave the guy a sheepish smile, and we left. We slowly walked back to my place, and I could tell Sue was buzzing. When we got back, she started up the stairs to my front door. I was a few steps behind her, and told her to stop. I undid the remaining buttons on her coat. Being behind her meant I couldn't see anything, but anybody in front would certainly see everything. I could see the coat was swinging right open, and she wasn't trying to catch it at all as she walked up the flight of stairs. At the landing, she turned and gave me the coat, running up the stairs to my front door. I took my time climbing the stairs and finding the key, while she stood there naked getting redder and redder and redder until I let her in.