Sue and Me Pt. 15

Story Info
The pizza dudes.
1.6k words
4.44
5k
2
0

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of these stories are standalone, so you don't have to read them all. This one, however, calls back to Pts 6 and 13.

---

It had been a little while since I'd seen Sue, and there was a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anybody, so I went and opened it. It was three young guys. I recognized two of them as the pizza delivery guys that Sue had flashed, and jacked off.

They had a pizza.

"I didn't order anything," I said.

"It's on us," one of them (Jimmy? The one she'd opened the door to topless) said.

"Is your girlfriend here?" asked the one she'd jacked off.

"She's not my girlfriend," I said, "we're just friends and I'm helping her with some stuff. No, she's not here."

Their faces fell.

"You thought this was about pizza?" I said.

"No," said Jimmy, "we just wanted to get her to tell Rob here what's been going on."

"Well, maybe I can help a little," I said, ushering them in.

"So what's been going on?"

"She showed me her tits," said Jimmy.

"No, she answered the door topless. It wasn't about you."

"She got naked and jerked me off over her tits," said the guy she'd jacked off.

I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Let's see what she says," I said, and got out my phone and called her.

"Where are you?" I asked when she answered the phone.

"I'm with Dave," she said.

"Can you come over? Your fan club's here, and I think they'd like a meet and greet."

"Just a sec," she said. I could hear some mumbling as she held her phone and talked to Dave.

"OK," she said, "Dave said he can run me over in about ten minutes, but you'll have to take me home when we've done the dressing."

"What? Sure," I said, and hung up.

"You're in luck boys," I said, "as it seems she might want to play."

I had them sit down on the sofa, next to each other. I put the pizza in the kitchen.

"Have you boys been to a strip club?" I asked.

They all nodded their heads.

"And what's the number one rule when getting a dance?"

They didn't know.

"Don't touch the ladies," I said. "This is her deal, so do as you're told, and maybe we'll all have some fun tonight. Fuck it up by being at all disrespectful, and you're all out of here, and you'll never see her again. Got me?"

They all nodded.

"OK," said Rob.

"So, he's Rob, he's Jimmy, what's your name?" I asked the one she'd jacked off.

"I'm Sean," he said.

There was a knock at the door.

"Any last questions?"

They shook their heads.

"Don't fuck this up."

I went and opened the door. She stood there in a tight red dress that went down to mid thigh, and red heels. She was wearing a little make-up, and looked great. She stepped in and took her shoes off.

"Those were killing me," she said, then gave me a hug and a kiss. "I told Dave you'd fallen off your mountain bike and grazed yourself up, and needed a hand with the bandages."

"OK, so you see now that makes sense," I said. "Nervous?"

"Yes," she said.

"It's OK," I said, "I'll be here and they'll be good, or they're out."

We walked down the hallway into the living room.

"Hello boys," she said. "Who are you?"

"This is Rob," I said, "he doesn't believe you exist."

Rob stood and shook her hand.

"OK," she said, "what's this about?"

"Rob doesn't believe you flashed Jimmy, or jacked off Sean," I said.

"OK," she said. She looked at me. "Any of that wine left?"

I went and got her a glass of wine, and she drank it down quickly. I poured her another glass, and she took a sip, putting the glass down on the counter.

"Can we close the curtains?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, and let her walk over and close them.

She stood in the middle of the room, looking sexy, with her hands on her hips and looked at the guys.

"Strip," she said to them. Interesting.

They didn't seem happy about this. Rob said "I thought we could watch you."

"What's in it for me?" she asked. "You want to see me, I get to see you. Actually, one at a time, and you go first. Make it sexy."

She came over and sat in the chair, and I sat on the arm next to her.

Rob undressed, awkwardly, down to his underpants.

"All the way," she said.

He looked at the other two, then slipped them off, and stood there, with his dick stuck out. He covered it with his hands.

I went and got a large towel and had the other two stand so I could put it on the sofa - I didn't want to think of their sweaty naked asses whenever I used the sofa. I sat back down on the arm of the chair.

"Sit down," she said, pointing to the left side of the sofa. The other two moved over to let him sit where she wanted him.

"Jimmy, was it? You're up next."

Jimmy got up, and quickly stripped off. She pointed, and he sat next to Rob, covering his boner.

"Sean," she said.

Sean stripped off quickly too, and sat where he was told. I wasn't really sure where this was going, but figured I'd find out soon enough.

She walked over towards the sofa, and told Rob to stand up.

"Undo my dress," she said, turning her back to him and holding her hair up from the zip. He unzipped it.

She let her hair fall down.

"Now take it off me."

He pulled it down over her shoulders, slid it past her hips down to the floor and she stepped out of it. She bent down keeping her knees together and picked the dress up, throwing it to me. I folded it and put it on the chair. She turned around, standing there in just black lace panties and bra.

"Sit," she said. Rob sat.

She told Jimmy to stand up. She turned her back to him, and told him to undo her bra. He fiddled with it a second, then got it unhooked. She slipped it off, and threw it to me, turning back to them. She didn't try and cover her tits at all.

"Jimmy saw my tits when he came to deliver a pizza," she said with a gesture at her tits. "Like this."

She told Jimmy to sit down, and Sean to stand up. She stepped over to him, and said "I asked Sean if he wanted to rub my tits, like this."

He looked at her, and she nodded. He reached out and rubbed her tits gently for a few minutes, pulling her nipples and tweaking them.

"And then I asked him to take off my panties," she said, and nodded at him.

Sean smiled, and knelt down and pulled down her panties. She stepped out of them, bent with her knees together again and picked them up, throwing them to me. She stood there in front of them, naked. She shivered a little, then knelt down.

"I rubbed his cock like this," she said, and rubbed his hard dick for a few minutes until he was getting close, "and he came on my tits," and sure enough, he grunted and unloaded over her tits.

She stood up, and stepped back. I went and got her a wash cloth, and she wiped her tits off.

"Jimmy," she said, "would you like to rub my tits?"

Jimmy would, and jumped up and reached out, rubbing her tits how he'd seen Sean doing it, pulling her nipples gently for a couple of minutes. She reached for his dick, stroking it and rubbing the pre-cum into the head. She knelt down in front of him, and sucked him into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on him until he came in her mouth, and she spat it into the wash cloth.

"Rob," she said, "would you like to rub my tits?"

Rob would, but watching his buddies had been too much for him. He pawed at them and rubbed them a couple of times before he grabbed his dick and starting jacking it - he came really quickly on her stomach. She wiped it off, and he sat down.

She came over to me, and had me move from the arm to the chair. She pulled my shirt off over my head, then undid my jeans. I lifted up so she could slide them and my underwear down my legs, then took them off. She pulled off my socks, leaving me naked, like everybody else. She dipped her head and licked my dick, from my balls, all the way up.

She moved onto all fours so they could see her butt and her pussy, then sucked the head for a few minutes.

She stood up, turning to face them, then straddled me and put my dick into her. She bounced away on me for a while, and I leant forward so I could reach around to play with one tit, and her clit. Shortly after this she came, and that pushed me over the edge too. I blasted away inside her, then held her close as she came back down.

She grabbed the wash cloth and held it to her, then climbed off. She knelt in front of me, and licked my dick clean, giving the tip a little kiss when she was done.

The guys sat on the sofa, staring at us. Well, her.

She walked over to them, and stood in front of them.

"You should go."

They hurriedly got dressed, and left, chattering amongst themselves as they walked down the stairs.

"Do you think they can keep quiet?" she asked me.

"Oh hell no," I said.