Sue and Me Pt. 18

Story Info
Poker night with the boys.
2k words
4.22
11.2k
6
0

Part 18 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers

I had a couple of my friends, Bob and Jason, over for a poker night. Bob was dealing when the phone rang. I picked it up, and it was Sue.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"We're playing poker, why?"

"Who's 'we'?"

"Me, Bob and Jason, why?" I asked, folding my hand.

"I was thinking about coming over," she said.

"Well, if you do, wear something sexy," I said, and hung up. It was my turn to deal.

"Sue might be coming over," I told the guys.

They knew her when we'd dated, but they didn't know about our current arrangement. I knew Jason had always had a bit of a thing for her, so this could get interesting. They'd heard me tell her to wear something sexy, so they both said they were puzzled as to what that was about.

"Just screwing with her," I said, "we'll see if she comes over."

I could tell nobody was really that interested in poker any more, and when there was a knock on the door, Bob said "thank god for that," and put down his cards.

I went and opened the door, and Sue stood there. She'd taken my request to wear something sexy to heart, as she was wearing a miniskirt that only just covered her butt, long socks, heels and a white shirt tied just under her tits. I could see a red bra. She looked like a Halloween slutty schoolgirl.

"Panties?" I asked. She lifted her skirt to show me a red thong, so he'd shaved, too. I smiled and kissed her, and she dropped the skirt.

She came in and walked through to the living room.

"Hello boys," she said, "how have you been?"

They were both dumbfounded - they'd never seen her like this, and neither expected to see her with me ever again after our break up.

"What's going on here?" asked Jason.

"I'm coming over for a bit of fun," she said, "and to see some old friends."

"Don't you have a new boyfriend?" asked Bob.

"Yes, and nothing gets said to him, OK?" she said. "So what are we playing?"

"Well," I said, "we were playing hold'em, but now you're here, I guess that's over."

"Can I play?" she asked, playing coy.

"Did you bring money?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Well, I guess we could play strip poker," I said.

The guys looked shocked, and Sue looked bashful, then said "I guess."

"In that case we'll play five card draw," I said. "Is everybody up for that?"

Everybody seemed to be.

"Let me refresh everybody's drinks - Sue, you want some wine?"

As I passed the stereo, I turned it on to a classic rock station and set the volume to be fairly low. They were playing "Pour Some Sugar On Me", and Sue started dancing away while I went to the kitchen. I grinned, watching Bob and Jason watching her - they'd seen her dance sexily before when we used to go to clubs all together, but not dressed like this. As she swung her butt around, her skirt would ride up and you could see her cheeks, or, if you were in front, her thong.

I brought the guys another soda each, as they were driving, and put a glass of wine on the table for her. We all sat down at the table, and I dealt the first hand.

I got nothing, and as we weren't betting, dumped the whole hand. Bob swapped three cards, suggesting he had a pair, Sue swapped four, suggesting a high picture card, and Jason also dumped his whole hand. Jason had a highest card of a nine, where I had a jack. He took his socks off.

I got three hearts, and discarded the other two cards, not getting a flush. Bob dumped his whole hand, Sue swapped three, suggesting a pair, and Jason dumped two, suggesting three of a kind. I lost, and took my socks off.

I got a pair, swapped three and picked up three of a kind. Bob swapped two cards, Sue dumped her whole hand and Jason swapped three. Sue had lost, and went to take her shoes off.

"Hang on a sec," I said. "First of all, you're wearing more clothes than we are, so I think you should keep the heels on, and second, I won, so I think I should take off your item of clothing."

She smiled and said "OK, you can take off my socks," and came over to me.

I took off her left shoe, reached up her thigh to her thong and slid my fingernails down the inside of her leg until I reached the top of her sock, then pulled that down and off. I put the high heel back on her foot, then repeated the process on her other leg. She sat back down.

I dealt the next hand, kept an ace and swapped four cards, ending up with a pair of sixes. Bob swapped three, Sue swapped three and Jason swapped four. Sue had won with a pair of nines, and Jason had lost.

"Hang on a sec," she said. "Turnabout's fair play - you don't have to undress each other, but when I win, I want to take off the item of clothing."

Jason shrugged and stood up, and turned to Sue. I think he was expecting to lose his shirt, but she undid his jeans. I could see he was a little thrown at first, but he let her pull them down, and stepped out of them. He sat back down, trying to cover his boner without looking like he was trying to cover his boner.

I shuffled the deck again, and dealt the next hand. I kept a pair of twos, swapped three and was left with a pair of twos. Bob dumped his whole hand, Sue swapped three, and Jason swapped three. Sue had won, and Bob had lost. He came over to her and offered his foot to take his sock off, but she grabbed at his waist band and took his jeans off.

I dealt again, keeping an ace and a king, swapping three cards to end up with an ace high. Bob swapped three, Sue swapped three and Jason swapped two. Jason had won, and I had lost, so I took off my shirt.

Jason won the next hand, and Sue lost. She went to him and let him undo her shirt, then take that off.

Bob won the next hand, and I lost, so I took off my jeans.

I won the next hand, and Sue lost. She came over, and I unhooked her bra, uncovering her tits. I gave each one a little massage and sucked each nipple, to get them nice and hard. Bob and Jason just stared at her. She sat down again.

I think her tits being out put Bob and Jason off their game, as Jason lost his shirt and underpants, and Bob lost his socks and shirt in the next few hands. Jason was sitting out now, so it was just the three of us. Bob bucked up and won the next hand, and Sue lost. He unzipped her skirt, leaving her in just her thong.

I dealt the next hand.

"How's your girlfriend?" Sue asked Bob.

"Fine," he answered.

She was obviously trying to put him off. Still, that, or shitty luck, mean that she won and he lost. He stood up, and she pulled his boxers down, leaving him naked too. He went and sat out with Jason.

I dealt the next hand. I had nothing, and swapped all the cards, getting nothing. Sue swapped two cards.

"Did you ever hook up with that barmaid?" she asked.

"Nope," I said, "we're still just customer and service provider."

"Oh goody," she said.

She turned her cards over, and had three sevens. I'd lost. I got up and went to her, and she rubbed my dick through my underwear, then pulled them down. I stepped out of them, and she sucked the head of my dick into her mouth, just for a second.

"What now?" she said, getting up and dancing to the music a little, her tits swaying.

"How about you give us a dance?" suggested Bob.

I think he meant what she was doing, but she came and gave him a lap dance, and he gingerly played with her tits for a while.

"I guess I should leave you alone as you're taken," she said, and danced over to Jason.

She sat on his lap, facing him and rubbing her tits on his chest. He was feeling them and pinching her nipples slightly.

"Are you seeing anybody?" she asked him.

"Yes," he said, "Christine."

"I should leave you alone, too," she said, getting off him. She came over to me, straddled my lap, and started grinding away on my dick. I sucked her tits and grabbed her butt, and she was obviously really enjoying herself.

"Well, I think we need to decide who gets to take your thong off," said Jason.

"Why should any of you get to take my thong off?" she asked, "I'm the winner."

She stood up again, and said "rock, paper, scissors."

Bob threw paper, Jason threw rock, and I threw paper. Jason was out.

Bob threw paper again as I was sure he would, and I threw scissors. I'd won.

I motioned for Sue to come over to me, and knelt down in front of her. I kissed and licked my way down her stomach to the top of her thong, then ran my fingers around the waist band, following it all the way down to where it was just above her slit and back up to her hips, where I hooked my fingers in the straps and slowly pulled it down. I could see her pussy, right there in front of me, glistening. She was really turned on, I could smell her. She steadied herself on my shoulders, and stepped out of her thong, leaving her in just her heels. I stood up in front of her, and she grabbed my dick and rubbed it against her stomach. I disentangled myself from her and stepped back so Bob and Jason could see her naked pussy.

Jason let out a low whistle.

She started dancing again, and moved over to Jason. She bent over in front of him and asked if she could suck his dick. He just sat there, nodding.

She sucked his dick into her mouth, and started rubbing her hand up and down his shaft. I went and positioned myself behind her, and rubbed my dick up and down her slit, and she moaned. She was already really wet, and I slipped my dick in and stood there, letting her rock between me and Jason. He tensed up, and shot his load into her mouth, and she swallowed it down, then went back to sucking him for another minute or so.

She straightened up, with my dick still inside her, and stroked the side of my face.

"C'mon, lover," she said, "let's do Bob next."

I pulled out, and she walked over to Bob and bent over in front of him, asking if she could suck his dick. He eagerly agreed, and she went down on him. I put my dick back inside her, and she came almost immediately. She rocked back and forth between me and Bob until he came in her mouth, too.

She pulled herself off me, and told me to sit down. She knelt between my knees and went down on me, it didn't take long before she started stroking my balls and I came too.

"That was fun," she said. "What do we want to do now?"

"I'm spent," said Bob, "and it's getting late. I should get home."

Jason agreed, so we watched them get dressed.

"Nobody says anything to anybody, OK?" said Sue.

They both agreed, and headed out the door.

"Did you really want to do anything now?" I asked Sue.

"Nah, I wanted to get them to leave so we could go to bed, if that's OK with you."

She went and cleaned her teeth before heading to my bedroom.

schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers