Close friends on Grand Cayman Ch. 01

Story Info
Group vacation leads to group nudity.
3k words
4.36
39.8k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cayman Islands are a mecca for scuba divers. Some of the best reef diving in the world is just a one-hour flight from Miami. Most people who have been to the island only see the area around Georgetown and in the West Bay Area or the famous Stingray City where visitors can snorkel with the wild animals in their home environment. There is a lot going on in the developed part of the island and Seven Mile Beach is a gorgeous strand of clean white sand. However, in my opinion, the best part of Grand Cayman is the relatively undeveloped Northside and East End parts of the island. I say undeveloped. The rental villas along the coast are beautifully appointed with most right on the water boasting incredible views of blue shades of water. Most of the nicer homes have private pools. It is a story about a trip to one of these secluded homes that I want to share with you today.

As an avid scuba diver I have had the good fortune to dive in the Cayman Islands many times. It was on one of these trips that I discovered a rental house on the Northside of the island that I thought would be perfect for a getaway vacation for my wife Liz and myself. Some dive vacations are for concentrated diving. This trip was to get some serious relaxation time with an occasional dive.

The house we rented was on Queen's Highway. I found out about the place on an earlier dive trip when I gave a ride to a fellow diver who was staying there. There was a security gate to get into the property and a loop driveway in front of an Island Style home. Single level living with a raised central cupola that promoted breezes to flow through the house when the doors were opened. The waterside of the home overlooked the ocean and there were steps in the ironshore to a private beach that was only 100 feet long and about 30 feet deep. There was no way anyone could walk down from either side since there was no continuous sand or pathway. Lots on both sides were undeveloped and densely covered with the trees and shrubs common to the area. However, the best part of the house was just to the side of the main structure. Here, an infinity edge pool overlooked the beach and water. There was a built in bench and table in the pool where one could sit and stare at the awesomeness of the view.

I took a huge number of pictures to show Liz when I got home thinking that we would have to rent this place soon.

That time came last spring. Our kids had made spring break plans of their own so it would only be the two of us. That is until Liz was describing the house to her friends Maggie and Jo. They were both intrigued with the idea of a tropical vacation and when Liz got home she brought up the idea of sharing the house with both couples.

While I secretly was hoping for serious alone time with my best friend and a chance for some all over tanning, it would be nice to split the cost of the rental three ways. The house had four master suites so that wouldn't be a problem. It looked like it would be a go for all of us.

The months leading to the trip seemed to drag on. Work was hectic for both of us. We did manage to get together with Maggie and her husband Sid and with Jo and Steve on several occasions. Conversations centered on the upcoming vacation and some of the activities that we could look forward to. Meanwhile, I think all of us figured this would be a good motivation to step up the physical fitness a bit. We were all in our early 50's but had managed to stay in decent shape. I'm not kidding myself. No one had 6 pack abs or cellulite free bodies but then again, we could all manage a vigorous bike ride or swim.

The day of our departure was early and dark. Since this was not a specific scuba trip, Liz and I had only brought our snorkel gear. I figured we could always rent if we wanted to go diving. Our friends had talked about golfing but the courses on the island are pretty far away from where we were staying. Club rentals would be the way to go if that was what they wanted to do. As it turns out, everyone was able to get by with carry-on sized bags. That made it a whole lot faster when we finally got to the airport in Grand Cayman. Our rental van was awaiting us and by 1 o'clock we were on our way to our week of bliss.

Our friends were so excited as we made our way out of the relative bustle of Georgetown. We stopped off for a quick lunch at a favorite roadside stand serving typical island food and then a longer stop at the big grocery store to supply the first half of the week. Of course, the liquor store next door was an important part of that shopping spree. By four o'clock we were pulling up to the gate outside of the house.

The driveway enters at an angle so you can't even see the house from the road because of the landscaping. Everyone else in the car gasped as it came into view. The bright island yellow color with blue standing seam metal roof fit the tropical mood, especially with the clear blue sky behind. Squeals of delight came from the women as they went into the great room and the vista of ocean spread out before them. They almost ran from room to room and out onto the pool deck taking it all in. Vacation had definitely started!

We guys unloaded the supplies and then rolled bags to the individual suites. Less than 10 minutes later we were all enjoying a cold brew while standing in the pool and cooling off from the considerable humidity.

As I mentioned earlier, none of us were fashion models. All over the age of 50 with the telltale signs of life. All the women had had children. There were assorted scars and bulges. That said, we were in better shape than the majority of people our age. The girls were all wearing two piece bathing suits. When I swim laps at home I will wear a brief speedo and I had it on today but underneath my board shorts as did the other guys. Liz and I have frequented nude beaches both at home at the Outer Banks of North Carolina close to our town and on previous Caribbean trips and I had hoped we might have that opportunity on this trip but sharing with two other couples meant having to suppress that idea. Maybe if we had some alone time at the house.

The day of travel was wearing on all of us as well as the couple of beers after arriving. We got cleaned up and drove a short distance to a restaurant that serves an Australian/Island fusion menu. Spectacular, particularly while sitting out on the dining deck and enjoyed even more with a couple bottles of wine.

By the time we were back at the house everyone was pretty whipped from an early departure to a late meal and bedroom retirement came quickly. I think Liz was wanting a bit of intimate time but she realized that our exhaustion might not lend itself to mutual enjoyment. I woke sometime during the night for a bathroom break and it sounded like Jo and Steve had found some energy for a late night rally. The other room was as quiet as ours.

We had not closed the curtains in our room before going to bed and consequently the light streaming through the sliding doors woke me shortly after sun up. I think my stirring around is what woke Liz up. First day of vacation and here we were up at the crack of dawn. However, the feel of Liz's hand on by quickly stiffening dick let me know that she had had plenty of rest and was ready for something to get the blood moving.

She quickly slid down holding on to my cock and directing it from one cheek to the other stopping to lick the shaft as it crossed her lips. The softness of her touch and the warmth of her breath and tongue caused it to engorge nearly to its limit. The back and forth motion stopped momentarily when she opened her lips and sucked the swollen head into her soft mouth. Her hand stroked up and down as she continued this stimulation and I could feel the pressure building in my balls. Sensing this her hands sped up its pistoning action. After being together for 30 years she knows what it takes for me to get off and moments later I was spurting goo all over my belly.

I could tell that this early morning activity had gotten her worked up pretty well. She quickly moved over top of me placing her now slick pussy directly over my face awaiting my tongue. I can't remember the last time she was so wet and ready and it didn't take but a couple of minutes of my licking her clit before she was audibly moaning and shaking, finally stretching backward, pulling her love button away from my mouth and trying to suppress a scream.

"That's a great way to wake up in paradise," she panted, after her orgasm began to subside.

"I guess I'm ready for a shower," I said.

"Let's get a quick swim in first."

She ducked into the bathroom while I grabbed my speedo out of my suitcase and found a couple of beach towels in the closet.

I was waiting outside the sliding doors of our room on the pool deck when she came out in her swim cover up.

"Okay to swim in the ocean?" she asked.

It was still early and I didn't see any indication our friends were stirring yet. We walked down the 10 steps from the pool deck that put us on our private stretch of beach. The water was flat and inviting, crystal clear in the early morning sun. A few small coral heads were visible but a sandy patch would let us walk in without risk of stepping on a sea urchin or sharp coral edge.

I set our towels down on one of the loungers there on the sand and started doing some arm stretches. As I gazed over the scene, Liz walked past me into the water......completely naked!

"The coverup was on the top of my suitcase and I didn't want to go digging through everything else to find my dry bikini."

I wasn't about to complain and used her lead to justify my stripping off and following her in wearing nothing but my birthday suit.

We swam for probably 20 minutes. The water was refreshing considering how humid it was even in the early morning. The house looked even more palatial from the water side and I was so thankful that we had the good fortune to be staying here. The view of Liz walking out of the water ahead of me was spectacular. As much as I love looking at her naked from the front, there's something about watching her from behind, the gentle curve of her womanly hips, the narrowing at her waist, the way her large breasts jut out from her body so that you can see their rounded curve even from the back.

After drying off she slipped her cover up back on and I got my speedo adjusted. A quick hug there on the sand made it clear I hadn't dried off very well as the front of her light blue wrap was wet and her breasts clearly showed through. Of course I didn't bring this to her attention. As we climbed back up the steps we were greeted by Maggie, sitting by the pool with her Kindle in her hand.

"That looked so refreshing," she smiled. "Is the water warm?"

"Perfect temperature, even this early," Liz replied.

Maggie was wearing a beach cover up. I could see the straps of a bathing suit top around her neck. Her long legs stretched out showed that she spent some time either in the gym or running. I was glad that my recent exertion meant that my dick would not respond to the sight of those legs. Of course I was still in my speedo. The solar 1 inch side. The small one.

The door open and Sid came out carrying a tray with 2 cups of coffee.

"Good morning guys," he said. "There's a pot of coffee already brewed."

Liz walked over to the lounger by Maggie and sat down.

"I guess you want your usual?" I asked her.

"Thanks, babe."

Sid was handing a cup to his wife and then sat down on a chair opposite the girls. I went in to pour some for us. I debated whether I should put on my board shorts before going back out but decided against it. I enjoy getting some "solar therapy" and as I said earlier, I'm not afraid of maximizing my sun exposure. Might as well start off the week making it clear I was going to be a speedo wearing guy.

I served my wife her coffee (bit of cream, no sweet) then took a seat in the lounger next to Sid. Liz was reclining directly across from him with the head of her chaise sitting upright and with her knees bent up and feet on the cushion. I could tell why he seemed wrapped in conversation with my wife. Since she was naked under her coverup her shaved pussy was on clear display! That with the see thorough wet top which made her areola obvious would have been hard for any red blooded man to ignore. I was having trouble with it myself.

"Was your swim good?" asked Maggie.

"Absolutely, the water temperature is perfect. It's always a bit easier swimming in ocean water because of the salinity. You end up being more buoyant. And today is perfect since the water is like glass."

"I knew it was like glass," she laughed. "I could see through it just like glass."

"I guess we've been caught," said Liz.

"No big deal," said Maggie. "Sid and I have been known to enjoy some nude sunning. I'm thinking a bit of skinny dipping might be just what I need to wake me up right now. Are you coming honey?"

With that she got up from her chair and walked down the steps to the beach. She disappeared for a moment when she was below the top of the stairway and when she reappeared at the water's edge she was naked. Sid was kind of staring at her dumbfounded.

"She said she wanted to go a bit wild on this trip," he said. "I wasn't expecting this so soon."

Liz answered, "You better go join her. Everyone should have a lifeguard."

Sid almost ran to catch up with his wife, his running shorts discarded in a flash as they both disappeared under the surface.

"I need some more coffee," said Liz. "Can I refill your cup?"

When she came back a few minutes later she was chuckling to herself.

"Why didn't you tell me you could see right through this coverup when it's wet? Jo and Steve were in the kitchen when I went in and I thought Steve's eyes were going to jump out of his head. When I glanced in the mirror I figured out what was going on."

"Did they seem upset?"

"I don't think so. Jo was shaking her head at him and telling him to grow up. Here they come now. I guess we should just go ahead an have a conversation about it."

Our two friends came out and took the last 2 recliners on the pool deck. Steve had on a pair of short running shorts, Jo a short robe. How she packed that in her carry on I don't know.

"Where are Maggie and Sid?" she asked.

Liz answered, pointing toward the beach, "they're out for a wake up swim."

Jo stood up to take a look.

"Are they naked?"

"Yup," I answered. "Liz and I took a morning skinny dip and I think we inspired them to try it too."

"That sounds like fun," said Jo. "What do you think Steve? Do you think you can keep things under control enough to do that with all this skin showing?"

I chimed in, "there is no pressure to show anything you don't want to show. In fact, if it bothers anyone that someone else is naked then we can make it mandatory that everyone wears something. But if no objections then the rule can be nude if you want. Of course, we need to confirm this with Maggie and Sid but I'm guessing they will be okay with it."

Looking over at the waterline we could see the naked figures of our other two compatriots coming out of the water, hand in hand. Seeing the four of us watching them made them jump toward their towels and wrap themselves up.

Liz explained the discussion. "How about a vote?"

Six voices unanimously voted for a clothing optional vacation. With that, Maggie and Sid both dropped their towels and Liz pulled her cover up over her head.

"I'm okay with this," said Steve, "but give me some time to get with the program."

"Who's ready for breakfast?" asked Maggie as she bent down to grab her towel then headed in to the house. "Remember, always sit on a towel!"

It looks like our island week was off to a revealing start........