Sue and Me Pt. 21

Story Info
Remote control on a date again.
1.9k words
4.46
4.4k
2
0

Part 21 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers

Most of these stories are standalone, so you don't have to read them all. This one, however, calls back to Pt 16.

---

My phone beeped. I wandered over to check it. It was Sue.

"You up?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"I'm at the bar again with Dave. He's watching the football, but the old guy from last time just came in"

Oh, I remembered him taking pictures of her. I wondered why she was telling me this, when she could just leave if she was bothered.

"Do you want to play?"

"Maybe. What do you have in mind?"

OK, let's do this again.

"Invite him to the men's room again"

"I could do that. Let me try"

After a few minutes, I got a picture of the two of them in the disabled stall again. She was wearing a football shirt sort of thing, so probably over jeans or yoga pants.

"Take off your shirt"

I got a picture of her in a lacy black bra.

"Have him take off bra"

I got a picture of her from behind, but she was holding the bra across her chest. I was about to reply when another message came in of her topless.

"Pic of him holding tits"

I waited. No response. I wondered what was going on.

"His friend's joined us"

Well, that could get out of hand quickly. I went and put my shoes on, and picked up my keys. As I walked down the stairs, I texted her back.

"Are you OK with this?"

"So far, so good"

I got into the van and started the engine. I put my phone into its mount as if I was using it for the GPS, so I could glance at it while driving. Just before I pulled away, I texted her back.

"Pic of you all"

I got a picture of her, topless, standing between two guys. She was wearing yoga pants. At the next stop sign, I texted her.

"New guy holding tits"

I got a picture back - the guy was standing behind her and holding her tits up.

"Old guy holding tits"

I got a picture of the guy from last time standing behind her and pushing her tits together. I was still a little ways away, so I figured I could play for time.

"Undress old guy"

After a few minutes, I got a picture of the guy in his underpants and vest. I'd figured she'd have less trouble with them if they were naked, so I insisted.

"All the way if they want this to go further"

I got a picture of her, topless, and him, naked. Great, now let's get the other guy naked so he's not an issue either.

"Undress new guy"

After a few more minutes, when I was getting closer to the bar, I got a text.

"He wants me out of my yoga pants"

I assumed he was also whining about getting naked, so I replied.

"Not yet"

Shortly after that, I got a picture of the new guy, naked, and her, topless. I pulled into the parking lot of the bar and parked up. Now let's get her all wound up.

"Take off your pants"

I got out of the van, locked it and headed for the back door. I got a picture of the three of them, with her in just a black thong. That meant she'd shaved.

"Both of them sucking nipples"

I got a picture of them, from above, both sucking her tits. It would be a shame not to show them her bare pussy, as she'd have gone to all the trouble of shaving.

"Have new guy take off your panties"

She sent me a picture of the guy pulling her thong down.

"From the front"

I got a picture of her standing there naked just as I entered the men's bathroom. I was the only one in there, and I could see the disabled stall was closed. The football game was being piped in over speakers, so I was unlikely to hear everything going on in there. I took the stall next to them, and silenced my phone.

"Bend over, pic from behind"

She sent me a picture of her bent over the toilet.

"Same, legs spread"

I got the picture, and it was a nice one of her shaved pussy.

"Pic sucking new guy"

It was funny hearing the beep of my text from the stall next to me. She sent me a picture taken by the new guy of her sucking his dick, looking up into the phone's camera. It was about half way into her mouth, so that'd do.

"Pic sucking old guy"

I got a similar picture, but with the other guy.

"Pic sucking both"

I got a picture of her mouth stretched out around the tips of both of their dicks. That should be my new wallpaper.

"Suck off new guy, don't swallow"

After a couple of minutes, I heard a low groan, then shortly afterwards received a picture of her holding his dick, with her mouth full of his cum. No, that should be my new wallpaper.

I texted her back.

"Does he want you to spit or swallow?"

I quickly got a response.

"Swallow"

"Do you want to spit or swallow?"

"Spit"

I figured she'd been holding it in her mouth long enough by now.

"OK, you can spit"

Less than thirty seconds later I got a reply.

"Spat. Now what?"

"How many of them were there?"

"2"

"No, in the pub"

"4"

I figured she could suck off all four of them fairly quickly.

"New guy swap place with a friend"

After a minute or so, I heard the door open and close again.

"He's gone"

"Suck off old guy, don't swallow"

After a surprisingly short time, I got a picture of her holding a different dick, with a different mouthful of cum. I texted her back.

"New guy there yet?"

"Not yet"

I waited. I heard somebody come in to the bathroom, and go immediately to the disabled stall. I heard him knock on the door, and it opened and closed.

Sue texted me.

"He's here"

"Pic of you together"

I got a picture of a dressed old guy standing next to naked Sue.

"Undress him"

I got a picture of her and the new guy by the wall, both naked.

"Pic sucking new guy"

I got a picture of her with his dick in her mouth.

"Old guy swap place with a friend"

I heard him leave, then got a message.

"He's gone"

"Suck off new guy, don't swallow"

A few minutes later, I heard another guy come in to the bathroom. Again, he went straight to the disabled stall and knocked, then, when the door opened, said "holy shit!" and I heard her shush him over the football game in the background.

I heard the door close behind him, and a short while later I got a picture of Sue standing next to another old guy. He was holding her tits.

"Undress him, too"

I sat and waited, then received a picture of her with a dick by her face, her mouth full of cum.

I waited again, and got a picture of her and the new guy, both naked. He was holding her tits again.

"Pic sucking the new guy"

It took a little while, but I got the picture of her with his dick in her mouth.

"Suck him off, don't swallow"

I got the picture of her with a mouthful of cum, and his dick.

"Spit or swallow"

She replied.

"Done. Now what?"

"Send guys back to their friends, tell them to say nothing"

I heard them leave. There was nobody else in the men's room.

"They've gone"

"Anybody else in bathroom?"

"There's somebody in the stall next to me"

"Panties under the wall"

I waited, and her thong appeared on the floor, just on my side of the wall. I picked them up and hung them on the door hook.

"Done"

"Bra under the wall"

"I can't go back without a bra on, Dave'll notice"

"He'll notice panties, too. Bra under the wall"

It took a few seconds, then she passed her bra under. I added it to the hook.

"Done"

"Shoes and socks"

She pushed her shoes and socks under the wall. I moved them over so she couldn't get them back.

"Done"

"Pants"

"I hope you know what you're doing"

"Pants"

Her yoga pants appeared, rolled up. I put them with her underwear.

"Done"

"Shirt"

Her shirt appeared. I put it with the rest.

"Done"

"Go and knock on the door, tell him you'll do absolutely anything he wants to get your clothes back"

I heard her unlock the door, then a few seconds later she knocked on the door to my stall.

"Hey mister, can I come in there and get my clothes back? I'll do anything you want," she said, quietly.

I unlocked the door, and she pushed it open.

She saw me, and her eyes went wide and she smiled. She opened the door all the way, and threw her arms around me.

"You asshole," I said.

She wanted to go back to the disabled stall, but I said not to, in case the old guys came back. I locked the door.

I got my phone out of my pocket and pointed it at her, then told her to sit down. She reached out and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, taking my underpants with them. She licked my dick, and holding it, my balls too. She sucked it into her mouth, then ran her tongue all over the head. I was recording video of all this.

We heard the main door open, and a couple of guys came in. They went to the disabled stall, and were talking about her having left, then they, too, left.

I had her stand up, turn around, bend over and put her hands on the toilet seat, then spread her legs, so I could rub my dick across her pussy from behind. After a few strokes it was wet, so I pushed it in her pussy up to the hilt, and she groaned. I held one hip, recording her as I stroked in and out until she started cumming.

A short while later she asked me not to cum inside her, so I told her to sit back down. She disentangled herself from me, sat down and pulled me to her again, licking my dick clean.

I recorded her the whole time. She was sucking me off again, and just as I was about to cum, I pulled out and jacked off over her. She opened her mouth and caught some of it, but it went over her nose, chin and neck too.

I let her suck the last drops out of my dick, then stopped recording and pulled up my jeans.

I took pictures of her, sitting there naked with her legs wide open, wearing my cum as she cleaned it off with her hands, licking them clean, then opened the door and took a few pictures from outside. I grabbed some hand paper towels and damped them down, giving them to her to get cleaned up.

She wiped all the cum off her, then collected her clothes and got dressed. I took her by the hand and headed out.

Outside the men's room, I kissed her and said, with a grin "go back to Dave. You might not want to come here again. Send me the other pictures."

I left out the back, leaving her to go back to Dave.

schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers