Sue and Me Pt. 23

Story Info
The pizza delivery girl.
2.1k words
4.33
7.1k
1
0

Part 23 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of these stories are standalone, so you don't have to read them all. This one, however, calls back to Pts 11 and 18.

---

Sue had suggested I come over for some fun, so I headed over. When I got there, she came out to meet me, wearing just a summer dress and sneakers.

I got out, and we went back to her door. I stopped her there, and pulled her to me, kissing her deeply. My hands went to her butt, pulling her dress up so I could feel it naked. I then pulled the dress over her head and she quickly opened the door and darted in. We walked up the stairs to her living room.

"OK," I said, "now what?"

"I think we'll get things ready, then I'll call Rachel."

I set up the phones again, then we dressed Sue in fishnet stockings, garter belt, thong and a strapless bra. All in black, and it stood out against her white skin. She called the pizza place, and asked for Rachel. Luckily she was there. She ordered a pizza for delivery.

I hand cuffed her again, with her hands behind her, and put money for the pizza on the counter. I sat teasing her by running my fingers along the edges of her bra and the top of her thong while we waited. When there was a knock on the door, she went down the stairs, and I peeked over the edge. She backed up and opened the door and it was Rachel, so I went off to the bedroom and hit record on my phone.

They came up the stairs, with Rachel telling Sue that her boyfriend is a dick for leaving her like this again. Sue agreed.

"Is your boyfriend the guy I saw you with on the bike trails?"

"No. It's complicated," Sue said.

"So, what do you want to do this time?" said Rachel, putting the pizza on the counter and pocketing the money.

"Well, I was thinking you could start by taking off my bra."

Rachel reached out and unhooked the fastener, the bra popping off and dropping to the floor.

"You have lovely boobs," she said, offhandedly stroking them. I imagined her nipples were hardening already.

"You could take off my panties."

Rachel slid her hands down to the thin strips holding her thong up, and pulled it down, letting Sue step out of it before throwing them over by the bra.

"Give us a twirl," said Rachel.

Sue turned around, showing off her butt.

"You know," said Rachel, "I'm starting to think that maybe you set this up."

"Maybe I did set this up," said Sue when she stopped turning.

"So with delivery guys, do you, like, fuck them?"

"No," said Sue, "I like giving blowjobs."

"Right, I've got more work to do, but I want you to stay like this and wait for me."

"Um, OK," said Sue, nervously.

"When I get back, I'll knock on the door 'tap' pause 'tap, tap', OK?" She gestured like she was knocking on the door. "That way you know it's me."

Sue nodded.

"Maybe I'll go and get some of the guys I work with when I come back. Would you suck them off?"

"I don't think so, no," said Sue. "How long will you be?"

Rachel looked at her watch.

"Why, when will your boyfriend be back?"

"Not for a few hours," said Sue.

"Oh, I should be back before him then."

She started towards the door.

"Remember, 'tap' pause 'tap, tap', then you can open the door for me."

I heard the door close, stopped recording on my phone and rolled off the bed to go and see Sue.

"Well, that was cool," I said.

"Yes," she said. "To be honest, I'm a bit worried where this is going. Do you think she'll bring guys with her?"

"Well, if she does, just don't answer the door," I said. "The game can end there. Or now, if you're unhappy with what's going on."

"I'm not sure," she said. "Are you OK to stay longer? I don't want to be alone with whatever's going on now."

"Of course I'll stay. Do you want me out here, or in there?" I gestured towards the bedroom.

"Out here, I think. How long do you think she'll be?"

I looked at my watch.

"They close in about an hour, so probably not long after that. Hey, I have an idea, seeing as I'm going to be here, do you want to up the ante?"

"What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"A surprise," I said, and headed to the bedroom. She followed me, hands still cuffed behind her.

"Where are your toys?" I asked.

"Top drawer, on the left," said Sue.

I opened the drawer and shuffled around, choosing a long floppy dildo with a suction base. We went back into the living room. I held the dildo up to Sue's mouth, and she opened up and sucked it in like she was giving it a blowjob. I took it out of her mouth, then licked the suction cup.

"I want to put this in you, OK?"

Sue nodded, but didn't look confident. I had her bend over, then slid the dildo through her pussy lips a couple of times, then eased it in. It took a couple of tries, but I got it in far enough for what I had in mind.

"Come over here," I said, and backed Sue up to the kitchen wall, where I stuck the dildo to the wall, with Sue impaled on it. She was bent over with her legs straight, impaled by the dildo stuck to the wall. Her tits hung down in front of her. She looked almost comical, with her hands cuffed behind her.

"You can bend down and straighten up a bit if you'd like," I told her, "that'll help your back."

She straightened up a bit, and shuddered.

"Oh god, that feels wonderful. If I do that too many times, I'm going to cum."

"That's up to you," I said, and sat down to wait and watch her.

She slowly bent forward and straightened up a couple of times, stopping with the dildo just inside her, or when she was as far forward as she could lean without falling over. I got up again, and tweaked her nipples, getting them nice and hard. I got my phone and took pictures and a little video of her. After a while doing this, she stopped, and asked me to leave her alone so she didn't cum.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Tap, pause, tap, tap.

"Stay there," I said, and went down to the front door.

Rachel was alone, and seemed surprised at first when I opened the door.

"Expecting somebody else?" I asked.

"Well, yes," she said, "I was expecting Sue."

"She's... otherwise engaged. Follow me."

We walked up the stairs, and Rachel saw Sue and grinned. She walked over and checked her out from each side.

"I love it," she said, "this is so fucking hot!"

"Lean forward, then stand up a couple of times," I told Sue, and Rachel got to watch the dildo sawing in and out of her.

I could see that Sue was getting really turned on. Her thighs were wet with her juices, and there was a sheen of sweat on her back.

"You wanted me to see you totally naked again, didn't you?" Rachel asked her.

Sue nodded.

Rachel unhooked Sue's stockings, pulling them down one at a time. She took her time, and there was a lot of stroking of legs, all the way down her thighs to her ankles. Sue stepped out of the stockings, and Rachel put them with her underwear.

"Can I get off this thing?" Sue asked.

"Sure," I said, and watched her pull off it as I sat down.

"Turn around," Rachel said.

Sue turned her back. Rachel reached out and unhooked her garter belt, taking it off and dropping it on the pile of lingerie.

"Bend over."

Sue bent forward at the waist.

"Spread your legs."

Sue moved her legs apart, and Rachel stared at her pussy.

"I can see right up inside you. You're very wet," she said. "This is really turning you on, isn't it?"

"Yes," said Sue.

"Hmmm. So, how often do you do this sort of thing?"

"Here?" said Sue, "you're the only one I do this with. I realized I don't want guys knowing where I live and showing up out of the blue."

"So, where else do you do things - you said 'here'."

"We do most of my stuff at his place."

"Oh. So how often do you do stuff there?"

"I don't know, it depends. Sometimes weekly, sometimes more, sometimes less. It's as the mood takes us."

"What are you up for?" Rachel asked me and Sue.

I shrugged, and Sue said "that time on the bicycle trail was my first time with a girl, and I'm still not really sure how I feel about it. I've discovered I'm an exhibitionist, and I like sucking cocks, but now I'm thinking maybe I like pussy a little too, you know?"

"That was wild," Rachel said, "but I'm not sure about the outdoors thing. Yet. I'm not saying never, but I might need to work up to it."

"What's your story?" she asked me.

"I'm just here to help," I said.

"So what do you want to do?" Sue asked. "Are you a lesbian?"

"Oh no," she said, "I like boys and girls. How about I get comfortable?"

She undid her shoes, and pulled her jeans down. She took her T-shirt off, and unhooked her bra.

"What?" she asked, "we've already seen each other naked."

I was struck by how different their body styles were - Rachel was slim, with smaller tits, where Sue was thicker. She didn't have a fat belly or anything, but her thighs and arms and butt were just bigger. She was just bigger around, everywhere. Her butt was more rounded, and Rachel's was flatter.

"What about you?" Rachel said to me. I shrugged, and stripped down to my underwear.

Rachel pulled her panties down, and said to Sue "I want you to go down on me."

I sat and watched as Sue crawled between her legs and started licking.

"Can I take pictures?" I asked.

"Sure, just don't post my face in anything you put online."

"Oh no, this isn't for online," I said, "this is just for me."

I got my phone, and started taking pictures. Still, once you've taken a couple dozen pictures of your friend eating out a delivery girl, you've got enough. I took some from the side, with Sue's tits hanging down from her.

"Let's get on the floor," said Rachel, and arranged Sue on her back, then straddled her to sixty nine her.

I took more pictures of this.

Rachel told me to come and put my dick in her, but not to cum. I put my phone down and pulled off my underwear, then lined up behind and sank my dick into her. Sue now licked my balls, part of my shaft then down on to Rachel's clit, then back up again. I wasn't moving, I let Rachel choose the speed and depth. After a short while of this, she came, and collapsed down on top of Sue. I disentangled myself, and helped Rachel up. Sue came over and sucked my dick clean of Rachel's juices, then sat in front of me.

"That was great," said Rachel. "Now let's do you."

She lay on her back, and had Sue crouch over and sixty nine her. She told me to put my dick in Sue, but again not to cum. This time Rachel was licking my dick and Sue's clit until she came. After all this build up, it didn't take long at all. I pulled out and got off them, and again Sue came and sucked my dick clean.

Rachel came and joined her, and they held my dick in between their mouths as they kissed each other. It felt incredible, and I ended up erupting over both their faces. Sue licked my cum off Rachel's face, then Rachel wiped it off Sue's face and put her fingers to Sue's mouth so she could lick her fingers clean.

"That was amazing," said Rachel, "can we do this again some time?"

"I'm up for it," said Sue, "but if we're going to do anything wild, we should do it at his place."

Rachel looked at her watch.

"It's getting late, I should head out," she said, starting to get dressed. We dressed too, and walked her to the door. She kissed both of us before heading out. I turned to Sue and said I was heading out too, as I had to work in the morning. I gave her a kiss and a hug before heading out.