Sue Ch. 01: New Neighbour

Story Info
Sue and Gordie have a new, loud neighbour.
3.1k words
3.69
28.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordie was an insurance broker. Well, he worked in an insurance firm, anyway. His job was basically to answer phones and take customer details. He was also a qualified assessor, and he got a decent salary. Good enough to pay for a decent sized apartment for his wife and himself to live in.

Sue, his wife, was a great catch. Five years his junior, she was smart and beautiful and kind. They had met at an indoor climbing wall. He had been there to do an assessment on the place, but he hadn't told her that.

It turned out that they had shared interests in cooking and online gaming. Although she was much more adventurous than he was, they really hit it off. It was a couple of years before they got married. He had proposed in their favourite video game, and they had a second wedding in the game, as well as a real life ceremony.

Things were great. They had been married five years when Bill moved in to the apartment above theirs. It was a disaster from the very start. Five big guys arrived at the apartment block in a movers truck, which they had double parked, blocking Gordie in. They then proceeded to blast loud rock music while they scraped the walls and dragged the contents through the apartment block.

Gordie was fuming. He almost went out and spoke to them when he heard something hit his front door. Shortly afterwards, the brass digits that had been screwed onto it were posted through.

"Calm down," Sue soothed, "We'll see them once they are done. We don't want to get off to a bad start with our new neighbour."

As far as Gordie was concerned, they already had, but he conceded that his wife was probably right, and calmer heads prevailed.

At least until later that night. At around eleven, just as Gordie and Sue were beginning to head to their bed, the rock music started. It was loud, obnoxious, and directly above them. Gordie had still been stewing from earlier, and this was enough to take him over the edge.

"That's it!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up, "I've had enough! I'm going up!"

"Be nice, honey," Sue warned, "they're our neighbours."

Just that warning took a half yard out of Gordie's step, but he had made up his mind. He went up to their door and knocked, angrily.

The man who opened the door was at least a foot taller and we'll muscled. These were not bodybuilder's muscles, either. They were the wiry muscles of someone who makes use of their body for work.

He extended a hand, and a winning smile.

"I'm Bill," he introduced. "Are you one of my new neighbours?"

Gordie was talked aback. This wasn't the greeting he had been aiming for.

"I, uh," he hesitated, "Gordie," he said, taking the big man's extended hand, which engulfed his. "I live downstairs."

"Oh, right, downstairs." Bill looked a little bit embarrassed. "Listen, sorry about this noise, the guys decided to throw me this housewarming. Why don't you come in and have a beer?"

"I really shouldn't, I have to work in the morning, and my wife will wonder where I am."

"Bring her up and introduce her. We're going to be neighbours, after all."

"I don't know."

"Go on! Live a little!"

"Maybe, it's just," suddenly Gordie remembered why he was here, "how late will you be playing your music so loud?"

"Depends if you come in for a drink or not."

"OK, I'll go speak to Sue."

"Sure, Gordie. See you soon."

The music was even louder inside the apartment. Bill handed Gordie a beer and showed them into the living room. He physically pushed Gordie onto the sofa next to another big guy. This guy was topless and sweaty and chugging from a forty ouncer.

As he turned to offer a friendly handshake to Gordie, Bill ushered his wife into the kitchen.

"I don't know what I have for you to drink!" he roared over the music. Sue shrugged in response. "I'll get you something, don't worry!" he continued. He was a little bit confused by Sue's sudden change of expression. Her face went pale, and her jaw dropped. At first, he tried to figure out what he had said. Then, realisation dawned.

He followed her line of sight to the kitchen sink, where two grown men were stood on the counter top, pants around their ankles, pissing into the sink. She was disgusted. Who would do the toilet in a kitchen? In the place where you clean your dishes, no less.

She couldn't take her eyes off them, though. Strong, confident men with their big dicks in their hands. And they were big. She had known that her husband wasn't gifted, but he satisfied her. These two were definitely gifted.

Bill saw the expression on her face change again. He recognised what was going through her mind, and he filed it away.

"What are you fucking dick heads doing?" bellowed the big man.

"Your sink's getting Christened!" the toilet twins laughed.

"You'll be licking that clean, you dirty cunts!"

"Not before you lick this clean!" one of them roared, turning and waggling his meat at him.

"Here, does this little treacle want a taste?" said the other one, turning towards her and making the same wagging motion.

"I am looking for a drink," she admitted, "but it looks like everything from that bottle is fit for the drain."

"What?" he answered, making a dumb face.

"You've to pour your jizz down the sink and all!" his tinkle buddy laughed. Bill winced visibly.

"All right," the first guy agreed, and immediately started to stroke his shaft. Bill grabbed her and moved her towards the fridge. He almost shoved her inside to spare her blushes.

"There is Coke?" he said while the two at the sink were making rowdy noises.

"Have you got anything to put in it?" she asked

"I've got something right here," came the voice from the sink.

"I meant something a bit stiffer,"

"Oh, this is stiff, all right."

"Maybe something that will last a bit longer then."

"Here, just- take this!" Bill thrust his bottle of bourbon into her hand and grabbed the Coke. As he closed the fridge door, she got a good view of the now erect cock, in the guys hand. It was enormous. The guy was hammering his fist along it, making guttural noises.

"Like what you see?" said his buddy, now sitting on the counter, cock still hanging out. He got down, and she stepped back behind Bill.

"No, don't worry, love," he said, reassuringly. "I'm not coming to you, I'm just getting out of the way of this turnip." He pulled up his pants and walked to the other side of the man jacking his enormous cock on the counter top. Sue took a deep swig of the bourbon in her hand. She didn't cough or choke or anything. Bill took that in, too.

"Its quite a show, ain't it?" asked the now clothed man. "Tell him to shoot and it'll come to an end."

"What?" she asked.

"He's waiting for you!"

"Oh, come on!"

"AAAAARGH!" bellowed the man at the sink. His balls were visibly drawing into his body, but it seemed like a full second before anything came out. When it did, it came out with power. Thick streams of creamy white shot out from his thick cock, splattering loudly onto the counter beside the sink. One, two, three, four hit the counter, a fifth and sixth made the sink. The was almost a seventh, but it clung to the distended purple head, where the man wiped it off with his hand. He was in the process of squeezing the last few drops out when Bill pulled her away into the living room and sat her with her husband.

Gordie was feeling out of place. These guys were all laughing loudly, talking about football and cheerleaders. Sue took another drink of the bourbon.

"Should we go?" asked Gordie

The big guy who had just put on the show came out from the kitchen. He shook Gordie's hand and introduced himself as Doc. He patted Gordie on the cheek, saying how lucky he was to have a girl like Sue, she clinked his bottle with hers, avoiding contact with the hand he had wiped his cock with. The same hand that had shook her husband's and touched his face.

"Don't you have a drink!" Doc exclaimed grabbing Gordie's hand again. "Here, take mine!" he insisted, twisting the cap off with that same hand and winking at Sue.

"Thanks," said Gordie, looking perplexed.

"Go on, drink up," urged Doc. Without taking a breath, he immediately started chanting "Chug, chug, chug," and within seconds, every one in the room, including Sue was chanting along.

Hesitantly, Gordie put the bottle to his lips. Doc swiftly tipped it back and pushed it further into Gordie's mouth. He laughed loudly maintaining eye contact with Sue, as he moved the bottle back and forth over her husband's lips, until it was empty. In the end, he let the bottle go. Gordie caught it with his lips and then his hand. Doc made an impressed expression at Sue, and then started to cheer, singing "That's the way I like it". Again, the whole room joined the chorus, and Gordie couldn't help but smile, despite having been the butt of the joke. Doc hugged Gordie and slapped his back, hard, several times, and some of the other lads did, too.

It was then that Doc's buddy pointed out that there was a lady here drinking straight from the bottle.

"Get your girl a glass, geezer!" said Doc, extending an arm and pulling Gordie out of the sofa. "While you're at it, mines a beer! You drank mine a second ago!"

Gordie was confused, but Doc had already sat down and started talking to his wife. There was queue for the bathroom, and Bill was nowhere to be seen. He shrugged and stepped nto the kitchen. Of course, the cupboards were bare, but there was plenty of beer in the fridge. He grabbed two and headed back.

Doc and Sue had joined the bathroom queue, and the music had gone off, replaced by a games console.

"Sue says you're an insurance inspector?" Bill said from behind him.

"Assessor, but yes, " Gordie said, turning to face him.

"That's interesting, because Jack here is a buildings inspector."

Doc had said that the bathroom was kinda busy. She hadn't realised what that meant. There were three guys in there, but none of them were doing the toilet. One was smoking a giant joint at the window, and two were scraping out white powder.

"Do you want a smoke?" asked window guy. "It's medicinal."

Sue hesitated. She was already pretty drunk, and she hadn't smoked any marijuana since college.

"Come on," window guy reassured her, "You'll be fine." He put an arm around her and held the spliff to her mouth. She sucked a little smoke in. It was surprisingly smooth.

"Good girl," the guy praised. "Listen, that thing can't leave the room, so you hold it just now."

"O-OK," she allowed, hesitantly. The two powder boys made sniffing sounds, and she jumped.

"Chill out, sweetheart," spliff guy said, rubbing her shoulders lightly. "Take a draw." She did so, and inhaled a little more confidently this time.

"Listen," he said "I'll get these two out just now and let you use the bathroom. Don't you get too high, sweetheart."

"OK, thanks."

"Sure thing sweetheart. Smoke all you like, by the way," he continued, gesturing for her to take a puff. She did. "But the spliff says here, mind you. It can't leave the bathroom."

"Got it," she replied confidently.

"Yes you do," he agreed before getting the dust brothers to leave with him. Sue took another drag before she sat down to pee.

Gordie and a couple of Bill's friends were fairly deep in conversation about the possibility of doing some work together. It seemed like a genuine opportunity, and he had finally started feeling a bit better about the whole party thing. He kept looking out for Sue, but whenever he started to get up, there would be another question about the job and how it would fit into their plan. He lost track of time.

Sue had no inclination of the time, either. When she had finished on the toilet, the white line team came back in, but the spliff's owner. She tried to hand the spliff to the line men, but the said that it wasn't their scene. She ended up smoking more.

A few guys came in to pee. They didn't hesitate to pull out their dicks in front of her. One of them apologised for doing it, but it didn't slow him down. She offered them all the spliff, and one even took a puff of the joint, but handed it right back. One of the nose bros joked that she had seen more dicks today that at a private eye's convention. She laughed.

Thinking about it, she had seen a lot of them. Some were the same as hubby's, but some were bigger. It was at this point that Bill came in.

"Fuck off, boys," he said. They left without a seconds thought. They even left their lines on the counter. "You all right, Sue?" he asked, "no one being inappropriate or anything?" he said this while unzipping his pants.

"I think I'm stoned," she laughed, "no one has tried anything though."

Bill started to piss. "Good," he said. "Some of the boys are... Unpredictable."

She laughed. "No," she said, "it's been fine. Although I've seen a lot of those." as she said that, she looked down at it. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. It was the biggest thing she had ever seen. Even Doc and his buddy looked small in comparison.

"Some women say it hurts," he offered. "It's a challenge for others. You can hold it if you like."

Sue was tempted. Just to feel the weight. Just to feel the girth. Just to feel.

But she was married, drunk, stoned, and very, very married.

"I have to go," she said, eventually, and handed him the remains of the joint.

She almost ran to Gordie. When she reached him, she took hold of his arm with both of hers. He looked at her, seeing a stoned version of his princess and beauty queen, white as a sheet with haunted eyes.

"We should go." She felt a swelling of pride in those words. Like she had overcome some urge. She wasn't about to admit to herself what that urge was.

"OK, honey," Gordie said. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Sue was totally horny when they got down stairs. Her hands were all over Gordie as soon as they were out of the party, and when their apartment door closed, she didn't wait. Her tongue was in his mouth before she uttered a single word, and when she finally did speak, all she said was,

"I love you," and she started to strip him.

Gordie assumed that it was the drugs, or perhaps she wanted to reward him for getting the neighbour to turn down his music. When she dropped to her knees and her warm mouth engulfed his turgid cock, he didn't care. His hands rested on the back of her head as he felt her tongue play on the underside of his dick.

Being a little bit tipsy helped to keep his orgasm in check, but she was good. Still, he didn't want to just cum in her mouth. She had to get her turn, too. With one last thrust, he pushed her off of his thobbing member and stood her up. He was tempted to do her right there, but he decided against it. Instead, he guided her to the bedroom, leaving a trail of her clothes behind.

God, she was beautiful with no clothes on. Despite being married these years, she never let it stop her keeping her tuft trimmed. She was proud of her figure. Not to the point of vanity, but enough to encourage her to look after it.

Gordie ran his hand across her flat stomach. He wasn't looking for abdominal muscles, but they were there, under a layer of fat. He pressed his hands against her wide hips, and she swayed them slightly. His hands moved around to her tight ass, and he slowly dropped to his knees. Atop the small gap between her thigh muscles, Gordie saw what he was looking for.

Even before he parted her labia with his fingers, he could see that she was soaked. The insertion of the index finger of his other hand produced a gasp from her lips, and enough moisture to coat his finger. At the first touch of his tongue, she fell onto their bed, clasping his head in her hands. With the second, she wrapped a leg around him and held him there. He flickered his tongue, making shapes across her clitoris until she crossed the threshold into bliss.

With her orgasm came the tightening of her muscles, including the hands and leg that had held him in place up till now. But he wasn't done. He resisted the force of her rushing extacy long enough to suck her clitoris between his lips. The sensation sent her thrashing into a second wave of orgasm. There was no way he could escape her grasp this time, so he just kept sucking until his Sue stopped crushing him with her legs.

He stood before his wife, soaked in her juices, and smiled. He aimed his still hard cock at her entrance, and teased a little with the tip. She didn't really give him much chance, however. Her legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him tightly into her. Their lips locked, tongues tangled, and the began to screw with a fervour. This was no slow and gentle beginning, no patient build-up. No, this was passionate, powerful strokes, clawing fingernails and slap, slap, slap noisy, bareback fucking. Sue's moans might have been able to drown out the music from earlier. Certainly, Gordie wouldn't have complained so much about it.

Sue threw back her head and a gutteral sound escaped her throws she came for the third time. The tightening of her pussy and the sight of her extatic reaction sent Gordie over the edge. He pulled his dick out of her clamping cunt and let rip. Three long ropes over her stomach and the rest dripped into her mound. That was a lot of cum, he thought.

He collapsed at her side, and they kissed, breathing heavily and smiling heartily.