All Comments on 'Sue Ch. 01: New Neighbour'

by BusterGonad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If this was the end, I'd give you a 5

But since it is going to have a follow up where Gordie becomes a wimp and his ex gets selfish and starts screwing around with the neighbors, I'll be kind and wait to give it a 1 until your true colors come showing through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go back to grade school

and learn how to write. This is primary school grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well...

this isn't going to end well is it? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One star.

You think Gord would be the only one complaining? Every neighbour on every fucking floor would be complaining or just as easily calling the cops and considering the pit and coke they’ve got in there, the cops would be all over that place.

And if they don’t have kids, then why doesn’t Sue work as well? Why is it only Gord that works?

Sorry but it’s like you took every ridiculous trope and threw it into this story because it’s mindboffling in its stupidity.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great

Great name Buster, poor grammar and story. I was not extatic and did not smile heartily whilst reading it. Got to watch those clamping cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get an editor

The terrible writing really hurts the story. The bad story line sinks any chance this mess had of being entertaining. Badly done all around.

1 star

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Gordie?

I'm guessing Canadian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusterGonad@BusterGonad
I write stories for fun. I never considered profit an option. If you don't like these stories, it's fine. If you do, I'm pleased to please you.