All Comments on 'Sue: Her Night Out'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Although somewhat unrealistic, I found your story to be very erotic. It has long been a fantasy of mine to see my wife, Marianne, used in front of an audience and become the subject of lust and desire for a large group! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
omg

okay, i got off like three time thanks to that one story! omg thank you! i know what i'm reading from now on!!! *wink wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My kind of Girl

wonder how many guys have been strocking,while reading this erotic story and cum before its end.

Just like me !

Great

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Welcome to the big city!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dream on

stuff dreams are made of.... but what a story, one ive dreamt of thats for sure.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Quit a good story !!!!!

I normally like your style but, while the story line was excellent, your dialogue was somewhat confusing. Your use of the 'first person' necessitated frequent use of a 'third person' to keep our heroine in the picture - not the best of style! I gave you full marks for the very entertaining story line! Pete.

purplefred2purplefred2almost 18 years ago
WOW

great story I wish I was Don. Will there be a part II?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
confusing

Because of your use of a blindfold on your "heroine" the story became disjointed and confusing & truth be told there really wasn't any need for the blindfold once she was on stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

That's a good piece of erotic literature

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous