All Comments on 'Sue: Her Night Out'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

That's a good piece of erotic literature

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
confusing

Because of your use of a blindfold on your "heroine" the story became disjointed and confusing & truth be told there really wasn't any need for the blindfold once she was on stage.

purplefred2purplefred2almost 18 years ago
WOW

great story I wish I was Don. Will there be a part II?

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Quit a good story !!!!!

I normally like your style but, while the story line was excellent, your dialogue was somewhat confusing. Your use of the 'first person' necessitated frequent use of a 'third person' to keep our heroine in the picture - not the best of style! I gave you full marks for the very entertaining story line! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dream on

stuff dreams are made of.... but what a story, one ive dreamt of thats for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Welcome to the big city!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My kind of Girl

wonder how many guys have been strocking,while reading this erotic story and cum before its end.

Just like me !

Great

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
omg

okay, i got off like three time thanks to that one story! omg thank you! i know what i'm reading from now on!!! *wink wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Although somewhat unrealistic, I found your story to be very erotic. It has long been a fantasy of mine to see my wife, Marianne, used in front of an audience and become the subject of lust and desire for a large group! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous