Sue Set Free: The Drive

Story Info
The drive.
2.5k words
4.5
3.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've moved into an open marriage, and I'm now thinking of myself as a hot-wife. Or, more accurately, a slut-wife, as I'm getting a lot more sex than my husband. He has a mistress, and seems to like his vicarious sex life through me, so I try and get pictures when I can.

One of the Tinder hookups I have is Darren. We've played together a couple of times, and he pissed me off a while back by not quite getting me to my orgasm, so the next time we were together, I picked up a couple for a menage and only let him watch. I didn't let him orgasm. Well, with me, anyway, he was still with them when I left.

We'd been messaging back and forth, and it seems that they'd not got him off either, so now we were even. He'd suggested a meeting after work one day, and I was like sure, why not.

I ran home after work and showered and changed into a nice little summer dress that's easy to get out of, and after the day I'd had, I was looking forward to hopefully getting an orgasm.

We met in a park and he was already there when I pulled in. He was driving a convertible, and rather than sneak off into the park or something, he suggested we go for a drive.

It was getting dark as we pulled out, and we chatted (loudly, with the roof down,) and I watched the scenery going past.

As we were driving, he put his hand on my knee. After a while, his hand slipped higher, lifting the hem of my dress, and I moved my legs apart to give him better access.

Further up, his hand slid, caressing my inner thigh, until it reached the cotton of my panties.

"Why don't you lose these," he said.

When I lifted my bum out of the seat to pull them to my thighs, he pulled the back of my dress up, so when I sat down again my bare bum was against the leather.

As I learned forward, sliding my panties down so I could unhook them from my feet, he twanged my bra strap.

"This too."

My panties in the foot well, I reached behind me and unhooked my bra before sitting back in the seat. I pulled the straps down my arms, and pulled my bra out of one arm hole, dropping it on the floor with my panties.

His hand went back to my thigh, sliding straight up, moving my dress up to my waist, and dipping his fingers to my pussy. I leaned back and closed my eyes, concentrating on the feelings coming from being fingered as the wind roared around the windshield.

After a while, I could feel the familiar tension building up, and I knew I was going to cum, and cum hard. I held my breath, and it broke over me, leaving me shuddering and gasping.

When I opened my eyes, there was a guy in a jacked up pickup truck driving next to my side of the car, staring down at me. I yelped, pulling my dress down and closing my legs, but Darren told me to open them again.

I figured he wanted to tease this guy, so I opened my legs again, and slowly lifted the hem.

He told me to smile at the guy, so I turned and smiled sweetly up at him.

He told me to show him my tits, and I pulled the top of my dress down a bit, so he could see them.

After a few minutes of me flashing this stranger, Darren slowed down and pulled in behind him. I thought that was smart, as then he couldn't follow us or anything. I rearranged my dress so it looked normal, and went back to gazing out of the window.

We followed the truck for a few miles, and then his turn signal came on to get off at a rest stop.

Darren's turn signal came on.

I turned and looked at him.

"I think it would be good to stretch our legs," he said. "Don't you?"

I carried on looking at him. I knew something was going to happen.

The pickup pulled into a space so the driver's side was under an overhead light, and Darren stopped sort of diagonally behind him, on the driver's side.

"Why don't you go and say 'hi'?"

I sighed and undid my seatbelt. I opened the door and got out, closing it behind me. As I walked over to the truck, I glanced back at Darren's car, and I could see him pointing his phone at me.

The driver's door of the pickup opened, and I thought the guy was going to get out. He didn't though.

"Hi there," I said as I got to him, putting my hand on the door so it wouldn't close against me if there was a gust of wind or something.

Peering inside, he was alone. Small mercies, and all that. He was an older guy, maybe in his forties, with a bit of a belly. He was above me, his seat at about my shoulder level.

"Howdy," he said, looking down at me. "You're a pretty young thing."

I smiled, nervously. He just stared at me. He turned in his seat a bit and I thought he was going to get out, but he just leaned out, and his hands went to my tits. He was squeezing them, and pretty hard.

I tried to keep my hands where they were, but I think he could tell I wanted to move them to protect myself.

"Put your arms up," he said.

I put my arms up, hands behind my head. This makes my tits stand out better, so I'm used to it. He carried on squeezing, not quite hard enough to be painful.

"Straight up," he said.

I put my arms straight up, so they were above my head. He squeezed once more, then slid his hands up to my shoulders, then grabbed the straps of my dress and jerked it straight up and off me, leaving me standing there in just my sneakers.

He dropped my dress on the ground next to me, and I looked down at it.

"Turn around," he said, "let me get a look at you."

I turned around, with my arms still over my head.

"Back up a bit, so I can get a better look."

I backed up a few steps, then turned around again. I started to drop my arms, but he said "straight up," and I lifted my hands straight up again, clasping them together above my head.

When I was facing him again, he turned towards me further in his seat, so his left leg was hanging out and motioned me back to him. I took the few steps back, and his hands went back to my tits, now concentrating on pulling my nipples. Right on the edge of too hard, but they started to stiffen anyway.

After what seemed like hours, my shoulders were starting to feel a little tired. He stopped playing with my nipples, and his hands went to his jeans, undoing them. I just stood and watched as he pulled his cock out and started stroking it in front of me.

"It's not going to suck itself," he said.

I'm thinking he thought this sounded really funny, but I just looked at him blankly, then leaned in and took his cock from him.

I stroked his cock with my hand for a few seconds, then leaned in and started licking along the shaft too.

When he started to leak pre-cum, I rubbed that around the head, then took it in my mouth.

His hands went to my head, trying to force it further into my mouth. I kept my hand on the shaft so I could manage how much I took in, and in moments, he was cumming.

"Don't swallow it," he groaned.

I complied, I'm still not sure why, so I pulled my head off him, with a mouthful of cum.

"Go and show your husband," he said, meaning Darren, I guess, "and tell him I said thanks."

He was redressing himself, so I picked up my dress, and went to step into it.

"Naked."

I turned away, walking towards Darren. As I walked out of the ring of light, I heard the door close and the engine start. The truck clunked into gear and started driving away.

Holding my dress, I walked across the dark lot towards Darren's car. He helpfully put his lights on, blinding me and lighting me up for anybody who happened to be looking to see what the light was for.

When I got to Darren's car, I walked up to his door. His window was already wound down, and he, grinning, took my dress from me and threw it over to my seat.

I squatted down so I could show him the truck guy's cum in my mouth without drooling it all over myself.

He took a picture of my face with my mouth open, with his phone.

"You can spit that out if you want."

I turned and spat it out. I don't mind swallowing cum when it first arrives, but afterwards, it's just gross.

"He said to thank you," I said.

"Really?" he said. "I wonder how you can do that."

"No," I said, "he said to say thanks."

Darren was already opening his door.

"I think you could thank me by blowing me too."

He swung his legs out, and undid his fly, shuffling his pants and underwear down his legs. I took hold of them and pulled them down, and off his feet. I tossed them over his shoulder, so they ended up behind his seat. It felt nice to not be the only one exposed.

His cock was already hard from the show, so I settled between his legs and held it in one hand, licking his balls. I could see him holding his phone out to the side to take pictures, so I did a big thing about sucking on his balls, one at a time, and licking his shaft to get it all shiny and wet.

I sucked the head into my mouth, and ran my tongue around it, then for the sake of the pictures, I slid down all the way until my nose was on his belly, and stuck my tongue out to lick the bottom of his shaft by his balls.

I slid my mouth all the way up and off his cock, then reached for the seat and pulled the lever to push the backrest all the way back. I stood up, and kicked his foot towards the car. He put his feet in, and slid the seat base back to give more space between him and the steering wheel.

He lay there, pointing the phone at me, and I straddled him, my knees holding tightly to his sides so I could stay on the seat. I reached down and guided his cock into me as I lowered myself onto his lap. I wanted to see if he'd be able to let me cum first.

I ground forwards and backwards on him, and he played with my tits with one hand while still holding his phone in the other.

I closed my eyes and just worked on getting off, my hands supporting me against his chest. I was sliding him in and out for a few minutes, and I had a nice orgasm. I kept grinding until he stiffened up, his hand pulling on my tit just froze, and I felt him emptying his balls inside me.

We rested for a minute. There was nobody around, so we weren't in a rush, and as his cock softened, I climbed off, a big glob of his cum falling out of me onto his groin.

I climbed out of the car, and stood next to it, looking down at him. He was just lying there, relaxing and looking up at the sky, so I bent over and scooped up most of his cum with my fingers. I dropped it next to the car, then licked my fingers clean as I walked around the back and opened my door.

I picked up my dress and got in. Darren sorted out his seat, then reached back to get his clothes, but I stopped him. He grinned at me, and started the engine.

We drove back to the highway, and headed back the way we'd come, me naked and him half naked. The difference being that I got dressed as we drove, first my dress, then I found my panties and bra in the foot well and put them on too.

Darren drove us back towards the park, and I reached over and played with his cock absentmindedly while I looked at the pictures and little video snippets on his phone. It was going to be a little while before we were back, so I copied everything he had of me, from all our encounters, to my phone - I thought my husband would like to see them. Mostly me with cocks in or on me. Every now and then, I'd lean over and suck his cock for a little bit when it was slow doing video or something, but I didn't want to die in a car crash just yet, so I didn't try too hard to get him excited.

When we pulled in to the park, my car was the only one parked there. I bent over and sucked Darren's cock for a few minutes to get it good and hard. I wiped it over my face, then sat up and kissed him on the lips before getting out.

I got into the car and drove home. Always leave them wanting more.

At home, when I went in I could hear that Dave was watching TV, so I dropped my soiled clothing in the laundry room and walked through to him in just my sneakers.

"Did you go out like that?" he said, grinning at me.

"No, but I spent most of the evening like this," I said as I came and sat on his lap.

He put his arms around me, and we kissed for a while.

I picked up my phone from the table next to him, unlocked it and found the first picture from this evening, of me walking over towards the pickup truck, and handed it to him.

I slid off his lap to kneel on the floor in front of him, and undid his pants. Between us, we got them down, and I sat there with his cock in my mouth, gently licking it while I stroked his balls and he looked at the pictures and videos.

Without me doing another thing, after about ten minutes he started gently humping up at my face until he came in my mouth.

I swallowed, then got up and headed to take a shower while he carried on looking at my phone.