Sue Set Free: The Work Trip

Story Info
The work trip.
2.5k words
4.14
10.2k
8

Part 32 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

I'm in an open relationship. My husband has (I believe) one girlfriend, but I have a bunch of guys I play with.

There was a training class that the office wanted to send all of us on, in small groups. It was going to be a couple of days out of the office (yay!) but away from home in a hotel (boo!)

To "save money," they said they were putting me and Emily up in a shared hotel room.

Well, that sucked.

I like to sleep in the nude, and obviously I wasn't going to want to do that with her in the room. I have some nighties, but they're a) sexy and b) pretty sheer, so she'd still be able to see my pierced nipples. So I was going to have to wear pajamas.

Well, I smiled and sucked it up... it was only going to be for a couple of nights, after all. When I told Dave about it, he seemed nonplussed, which is strange because I figured he'd move his floozy in for a few nights and bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.

Emily and I had arranged to car pool, too, so I met her at the office, loaded my stuff into the rental car and we headed out. The drive down was a little quiet, as we don't interact outside work, and work subjects dried up pretty quickly... there's only so much office gossip I can feign interest in.

After a particularly long period of silence, where I'd been staring out of the side window (it was her turn to drive) she piped up "I know about you and Philip."

"What do you know about me and Philip?" I asked her. I couldn't think of what she'd possibly know.

"This," she said, grabbing her phone.

She held it against the steering wheel with one hand, and unlocked it with the other.

Still holding her phone (so I couldn't delete the picture, I guess,) she showed me a picture of me, on my knees, sucking his cock. It was recent - I was wearing my yellow garter belt and stockings. And nothing else.

"Where did you get that?"

"You left your phone unlocked."

I didn't believe that, but I cursed myself for the possible mistake. I couldn't think of anywhere else she'd have got it.

This started a flood of questions from her. I got to explain that Dave and I have an open relationship. That didn't seem to shock her.

"So how many guys are you currently fucking?"

"It's hard to say, there's three main guys, but they bring friends sometimes, or I stumble into situations."

"And Dave?"

"Well, there's only the one that I'm aware of, but I guess there could be others. He's far more interested in my play times than I am in his. He's met a couple of my dates. I'm thinking he'll be screwing her like a madman while I'm away though. He usually seems to."

"Have you met her?"

"No - I don't even know her name."

"How often does it happen, that you fuck guys?"

"I dunno, once a week, maybe more at times?"

She lapsed into silence for a bit, which was nice. I wasn't really comfortable talking about this with her, but I didn't really want to push her into something I wouldn't like later.

"So how did you meet Philip?"

"He matched with me on Tinder."

"He must have recognized you though."

"He did. He came and showed me."

"I knew he likes you."

"He fucks me. It's different."

"And you like giving blowjobs?"

"Oh yes," I said. "I like it, but the thing with a guy is that when he's cum, he's no use for a while. So if you have multiple guys, you can have multiple... events."

"How many guys have you fucked or blown?"

"I honestly have no idea."

"Hundreds? Thousands?"

"Maybe as many as a hundred, I guess."

"I always thought there was more to you than you show at the office."

I smiled. That's a compliment, right?

"So, Tinder?"

"Yes. It's a great place to pick up guys, without having to go through the hassle of picking up guys. It's like DoorDash, but for cock."

"What if somebody recognizes you though?"

"What if they do? They're on a dating app too, you know."

"But what if it's one of the guys at work?"

"What are they going to do? I'm in an open relationship, so it's not like they can blackmail me or anything. Besides, most of them are married, and telling me they saw me there is like telling me they cheat on their wives. They have more to lose than I do by telling me they saw me there."

We were getting close to the hotel, so we concentrated on that for the rest of the drive.

Once we were set up in our room, and unpacked (so our clothes weren't all wrinkled,) she suggested we go to the hotel restaurant for dinner.

We had a restrained dinner, where we talked about normal things, probably because there were a load of business travelers within earshot.

After dinner we went back to the room - it had been a long, dull day on the road, so we agreed to call it a night. We both went into the bathroom (separately) to change into our pajamas, and lights out was shortly afterwards.

In the morning we took turns in the bathroom getting ready, then went to the training class. In the lunch break, however, instead of joining the other students, Emily suggested we go for a walk.

"Who cares what these people are like, we'll never see them again," she said when I said we should stay.

She had a point, so we took a walk around the town for a short while. Once we were out of earshot, the questioning started up again.

"So how many times have you sucked Philip off?"

"I don't know," I said, "I don't keep a count of it."

"That picture was taken at the office, wasn't it?"

"Yes?"

"Do you always meet him at the office?"

"No, I've been to his house several times."

"Do you know how many times you've sucked him off at the office?"

"Four? I'm guessing."

"What about fucking? Have you fucked him at the office?"

"Yes, I think like once or twice. I don't remember. It all kind of blurs together after a while."

It went on like this until we were back at the class. Which was annoying, as it left me a little horny so I had a little difficulty concentrating all afternoon.

When we were back at the hotel after dinner, in our room, she still had questions. We were getting ready for bed, and took turns in the bathroom.

"So do you like being watched?"

"I guess, it adds a little thrill. I also try and get pictures for Dave, so that's what you have, one of the pictures for him."

"The other regular guys, what are their names?"

"Drew and Darren."

"And you suck and fuck them too?"

"Yes."

"And their friends?"

"I have done, yes."

"Have you done video for Dave too?"

"Yes."

"What about phone sex?"

"I guess. Well, I've video called him and, well, stuff's happened."

"Like what?"

"Well, sucking guys off and getting fucked, that sort of thing."

"Have you ever just sexted Dave?"

"No, I don't believe I have."

"Do you wear pajamas at home?"

"No," I said, "we generally sleep naked."

"So why are you wearing pajamas here?"

"Well, I didn't want to embarrass you."

"Me? You won't embarrass me. You can take 'em off."

I hesitated. I was turned on enough that this didn't seem like a bad idea, but I was turned on enough to know my decision making was impaired.

"Actually," she said, "I have a better idea. You should video call Dave, and take 'em off."

That had possibilities. However...

"He'll probably be with his playmate," I told her. "He might not even be home."

"But if he is, you could have phone sex. That would be hot."

"Maybe," I said, "but you'd have to stay out of the shot."

I also wasn't prepared to let her see him naked, if it got that far, without his consent. And I didn't want to explain all this to him to get his consent, as it would really kill the mood.

"He's used to you putting on a show?" she asked.

"I guess," I answered. What was she thinking of now?

"I've had the best idea ever. So, we set your phone up here..." she pointed to the little desk.

"And pointing that way..." she pointed to the door. "I'll stay out of the way, right?"

I just looked at her, and where she'd been pointing.

"Take your bottoms off... do you have panties on underneath?"

I shook my head.

"OK, so we call room service, and have them bring us a towel or something, and you answer the door in just your top. Undone, other than like one or two buttons, so he can see you're probably naked underneath, but he's not sure. Then you just take the towel. Or, you know, suck him off or whatever you want to do. For Dave."

"The delivery guy will be working... I don't want to put somebody in that situation."

"OK, so you take the towel. Maybe flash him. And then you pick up the phone and have phone sex with Dave."

I was horny enough that this sounded like a reasonably good idea, so I agreed.

"I'll call room service," she said, picking up the room phone and sitting on her bed.

"But what if Dave's not in?"

"Then it'll be just me watching the show. I really want to do this."

She started talking to reception. I'd have to hurry. I video called Dave, and, surprisingly, he answered.

"Hi," he said, "what's up?"

He was at home.

"Are you alone?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Emily's gone out," I lied, "and I've been missing you. Well, a certain part of you at least."

I grinned, he laughed.

"So I thought I'd call and see how you're doing. Hold on a second."

I put the phone down on the desk, leaned against the lamp, pointing towards the door. Emily was well out of shot, sitting on her bed.

I unbuttoned my top, fairly quickly, as I knew I probably didn't have long until room service showed up.

I held my top open for a few seconds, so he could see my tits, then unbuttoned the waist of my bottoms. I dropped them to the floor, then turned my back to the phone and made a big deal about bending down and picking them up. I straightened up and tossed them over onto my bed.

I turned back to face the phone and licked my finger, bringing it down and rubbing across my clit. I could see Dave was enjoying the show, and was heading upstairs to our bedroom. I carried on playing with my clit.

As Dave sat down on our bed, there was a knock at the door to our room.

I turned and looked at the door, then back to the phone.

"I wonder who that could be?" I asked, trying to be seductive.

I glanced at Emily as I turned to the door - she'd be able to see me, but the room service person wouldn't be able to see her unless I opened the door wide. I did up the bottom button on my pajama top as I walked to the door. I knew the top would just about cover my bum, pussy and my nipples, but it would be obvious that I was naked underneath it.

I opened the door and the room service dude saw me and dropped the towel.

We both bent down to pick it up, him with his knees, me at the waist, keeping my legs straight and slightly apart. I knew I was flashing Dave, and probably Emily.

He got to the towel first, picking it up and handing it up to me. I could feel my tits hanging down away from my chest, and I could see him looking straight down my top, between my tits and possibly all the way to my little tuft of pubic hair.

"Thanks," I said, taking the towel from him. "Let me get you something."

I turned to go and get a tip from my purse, but he stammered out "that... that's not necessary."

"Nonsense," I said, walking to the desk. "You deserve something."

I bent over at the waist again, so the room service dude could see my bum, and grabbed a few bills from my purse, then straightened up and brought them over to his shaking hand.

"You have a great night," I said, smiling sweetly like this was completely normal, and closed the door.

I walked back to the phone.

"That was so fucking hot," Dave said. He was sitting on our bed, and he had his cock out and in his hand.

I picked the phone up, moved the covers back and sat on my bed. I'd turned so Dave wouldn't see Emily there, watching me intently.

I sat against the headboard, with my knees up, and put the phone on my hip. Dave could see up my front, and watched as I undid the button holding the top semi-closed, and opened it wide.

"Are you turned on?" Dave asked.

I nodded, biting my lip.

"Show me."

I moved the covers around with my feet, and used them to balance the phone between my ankles, pointed at my pussy. I ran my fingers over my lips, pulling them aside so he could see inside. I could feel how hot and wet I was as I slid my fingers over myself, circling and tapping at my clit.

After having described my sex life to Emily for the past couple of days, and flashing the room service dude, I was really turned on, so I closed my eyes and went for it, hearing my and Dave's moans. It didn't take long before I had a brief orgasm. It was nice, but not earth shaking, and I watched Dave stroke his cock until he came all over his belly.

He picked his phone up and showed me his cum, in long ropes on his hairy belly up to his chest.

"That was great," he said. "I can't wait to see you on Friday night."

He clicked off. I turned to look at Emily.

"That was fucking hot," she said. "I didn't know you had pierced nipples?"

"Why would you?" I asked her.

"Can I touch them?"

"Uh, sure?"

She came and played with my nipples for a short while. It didn't hurt much when she pulled them away from my chest by the bar, so I figured they were pretty much healed. They haven't been weeping at all for a while, so I made a mental note to check them in the morning.

"Right, let's go to sleep," she said, "long day tomorrow."

She went back to her bed, and I took my pajama top off. No reason to bother with it now, I figured.

Emily turned out the lights, and after half an hour or so, I heard her breathing harder. I smiled to myself, figuring she was probably dreaming sexy dreams.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers