Sue Set Free: Showing off for Ben

Story Info
Showing off for Ben.
1.6k words
4.67
4.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 31 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in an open relationship. My husband has, I believe, one other partner, and I have a couple of regular guys I like to play with, plus whoever they bring, or randos I stumble across when I'm in the moo

One of my guys, Philip, used to do the mail in my office building, but he got transferred out. He occasionally comes back to cover the new guy (who I don't have sex with. Yet?) and the last time he did, I ended up playing with the FedEx guy, Ben. He'd whined about me wearing dowdy (but comfortable) underwear, and I'd told him to let me know in advance when he'd next be in - I don't have enough sexy lingerie to dress like that all the time on the off chance he was coming in.

I got up one morning, and found a message from Philip from late last night on my phone. He said he was going to be working in my office again tomorrow, and that would be today now.

I knew I'd wear something sexy for him. And I knew we'd have sex. I set about it being great.

At work, I was a little distracted all morning, and I jumped every time my phone beeped. Eventually I got the message I was waiting for from Philip, saying he was in his office, and ready for me.

I grabbed my phone, made some excuse to Emily, my nosy co-worker, and headed down to the mail room, via the bathroom to take the make-up cloths I'd put over my nipples out of my bra.

I tapped on the door and Philip opened it. Unlike the last time we'd met here, he was fully dressed.

I followed him in only to find Ben, the FedEx guy, sitting by the desk. I heard the door lock behind me.

I was a little uncertain, because Ben sees me around, but then, he's already seen me topless. And in my underwear. And blowing Philip. And apparently he was about to see it all again.

"Hallo again," Ben said, I think sensing my surprise.

"Um," I said, "hi."

"Hi," said Philip, grinning. "We promised him sexier underwear, didn't we?"

He was right, I believe I had actually said that. And here we are, cashing a check my smart mouth wrote. Again.

"I'm afraid I don't have long," Ben said.

He reached to take my phone from my hand.

"For your husband?"

I clicked the power button twice to get it in camera mode and handed it to him. He took it and pointed it at me.

"He liked the pictures you took last time," I told him with a smile. He smiled back at me.

Philip was behind me, and his hands came around me, going to my blouse buttons.

I stood with my hands by my sides as he unbuttoned them all, pulling it out of my short yellow skirt. He pulled the blouse off my shoulders and down, off my arms.

I was wearing a lacy yellow bra, and you could see my nipple piercings through it.

I felt my bra sag as Philip unhooked it at the back. His hands came under my arms, holding the loose ends, and he pulled it forwards and down off me. I had to concentrate on not covering my tits with my hands.

Philip's hands came around me and gently stroked my tits. I found this a little calming, and I concentrated on relaxing my shoulders.

His hands slid down my front, then followed the waistband of my skirt around to the back, where they unhooked it. I felt the waist loosen, and then he slid the zip down and dropped it on the floor.

I was wearing a yellow thong and garter belt, hooked to my black stockings. Ben let out a low whistle as Philip started stroking my bum.

"C'mere," Philip said, pulling his chair towards him.

He spun it so it was facing me, and had me kneel on it, with my arms on the back. I put my head on my arms, facing to my right. He moved my legs apart a few inches, then turned the chair around slowly so I was facing Ben, who would have a better view. Philip was standing by my left side, and pulled my thong down to my knees.

Philip's hands went back to stroking my bum, working their way to my pussy, where he teased my clit until I moaned at him and he stopped.

I knelt there like that for several seconds, and I wiggled my bum at Ben. Philip turned the chair so my back was to him again.

I felt him run his cock up and down my pussy, and then he slowly pushed it in. My eyes widened, staring at the camera in Ben's hand, as Philip bottomed out inside me.

Philip put his hands on my hips, just below my garter belt and started slowly grinding in and out of me. It felt incredible, and I started pushing back against him.

He'd only been plowing me for a few minutes when he pulled out, leaving me wanting more. I hoped he wasn't about to cum as he helped me off the chair and sat down on it instead.

I stepped out of my thong, as it was down my by ankles anyway.

Philip brought me to stand over him, with my legs outside his, then guided his cock into me as I lowered myself onto his lap. I leaned forward pushing my tits against him, with my hands on his shoulders, and ground my clit into him.

His hands were on my bum, and I could feel myself getting closer to cumming when he started to push up, like he was trying to lift me.

"Just a second," I whispered to him. I was really, really close.

He stopped trying to lift me, and tilted his face up to me. I kissed him, our tongues slipping over each other and me groaning into his mouth as I started cumming.

When I'd stopped quivering, I realized that Philip was probably close too, and, with weak legs, I lifted myself off him.

I backed up and bent over, putting my hands on his knees. I pushed his legs apart, and squatted down between them, taking his jerking cock in my hand, stroking it up and down.

I had my mouth open, ready to take in his cock, and he starting cumming. The first spurt hit my cheek, and I lurched forward, catching the second spurt, and getting his cock in my mouth for the rest.

When he'd finished cumming, and I'd finished swallowing, I worked his cock further into my mouth so I could run my tongue all over it and clean it up.

I suddenly remembered Ben, and looked up at him. He was still taking pictures. I looked at the camera on the phone as I wiped Philip's cum from my cheek and sucked my finger dry.

Ben smiled down at me. "I told Debbie about you," he said.

"Um, OK," I said. I wasn't really sure why he'd do that, or what I was supposed to do with that information.

"She said you could suck me off once, if you wanted."

Well, that sounded a little odd. But here I was, in just garter belt, stockings and shoes, with my face at roughly his crotch level.

"Awesome!" said Philip, jumping out of the chair.

"But I'm not allowed to touch you or anything."

"Do you want me to?" I asked Ben.

"I think I'd like that, yes. Please."

I was sure he'd like it - I could see his cock straining against his pants.

Philip had pulled his pants back up, and was fastening his belt by now. He turned the chair to face Ben.

"Sit down," he said, "you're going to want to sit down for this."

Ben handed him my phone, and started fiddling with his pants.

"Let me," I said, kneeling up so I could reach better.

I undid his belt, button and zipper, and pulled them down to his thighs. Ben wiggled his hips to help out.

I took his cock in my hand, and bent down to kiss the tip gently.

"Sit," I said.

He sat down, with me holding his cock the whole time. I put my other hand on his bare thigh, above his rucked up clothing, then knelt down and took the whole head into my mouth.

I ran my tongue around the head, tasting pre-cum, then sucked and pushed down until I'd engulfed his whole shaft. Slowly, still sucking gently, I slid up the shaft until just the head was in my mouth. Again, I ran my tongue around the head and slid down, getting into a rhythm.

After what felt like only a few minutes, Ben grabbed my head and made a weird gurgling groaning noise as he came.

I swallowed and swallowed until he was done, then slid his cock out of my mouth. I kissed the tip.

"Stand," I said, leaning back and up.

With his help, I pulled his underwear and pants back up, zipping and buttoning him up. I did his belt up.

"There you go," I said.

"That was amazing," he said. "Debbie doesn't like to suck my dick. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said. "Maybe she'll let me do it again some time."

He grinned at me. "I hope so."

I looked around on the floor as I got to my feet.

"Philip, where are my panties?"

He looked a little guilty as he picked them up from the desk and gave them to me. He took a few pictures as I got dressed and fixed myself up to look presentable.

"Gentlemen, I guess I need to get back to work," I said, unlocking the door.

On the way back to my desk, I stopped at the bathroom and washed up. I was glad I did, as there was a little of Philip's crusty cum on my face.