Sue's Adventure Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It appears you both have enjoyed yourselves, which is the desire of any good host," he commented.

"You are as sensual as you are beautiful my dear," he added.

He gently steadied her and led her back from the balcony. They moved down the hall and turned into a large dimly lit bathroom with the light aroma of scented soap. She could see a large tub filled almost to the edge and he helped her step out of her shoes. He knelt and gently slid the stockings down her legs and steadied her as he rolled them off her toes.

He rose and helped her into the bath and said "Please, indulge yourself for as long as you like."

Sue slipped into the warm water and felt her muscles relax for the first time since arriving at the penthouse apartment.

When she was relaxed and refreshed she stood and stepped from the marble tub. She picked up the large warm fluffy towel on the edge of the sink and dried herself. After wrapping the towel around her she ventured in to the adjoining dressing room and found all her clothing carefully laid out and ready for her. She dressed and used the items in her small purse to touch up her hair and makeup. She returned to the thrill of the role as the call girl and strode down the hall into the living room with renewed confidence and energy.

Her host rose as she entered the room and with a satisfied smile walked to meet her.

"You have been a delight and very helpful, my dear." "You have most certainly helped to close an exciting new deal for my company and I am very grateful," said Richard.

He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and subtly slid several folded bills into the palm of her hand. He smiled and walked her to the elevator.

"Your car is waiting," he explained.

Once in the elevator Sue unfolded the bills and was surprised to find six crisp $500 bills. The cash and the excitement of being paid for her body was exciting and a warm tingle flooded through her. Moving through the lobby she met the knowing look of the doorman as he graciously opened the door of her now familiar limo. Sue enjoyed slowly swinging her long legs into the car knowing his eyes were glued to the exposed tops of her stockings as the skirt fell open just above them.

As the door closed the car smoothly moved into traffic and on to whatever was next.

After a few minutes the car slowed to a stop and the door opened. As she looked out it was Amber who stood next to the open door and she realized she was again in front of the house where she met Miss Dotty earlier.

"I hope everything went well," she said. "Richard is one of Miss Dotty's oldest and most favored clients."

Sue followed Amber into the house and through the hall to Miss Dotty's study.

"Ah my dear," said Miss Dotty excitedly as she noted Sue's arrival. "Richard called and he was very pleased." "I trust you were well compensated for your efforts?"

Sue stood since the chair which was in front of the desk earlier was gone.

"Now my dear, Steve has one final adventure for you which I hope you will enjoy." "Are you ready to continue?" she asked.

A thousand thoughts rushed through Sue's head. In some ways she could not envision another more erotic scene to complete the evening but although tired she was not sure she relished the thought of the evening's end.

She could only look at Miss Dotty and say, "Yes, lets continue."

"All right my dear," Dotty said as she pushed the button on the speaker phone,

"Helen we're ready for you now." Dotty said.

In a moment Helen returned and stood near but behind Sue.

"Take off your things now dear," Dotty commanded.

Helen stepped forward and Sue, very self-consciously began to remove the expensive jewelry and hand it to Helen who placed them in a padded box. Next Helen unzipped the dress and Sue slid it off her shoulders as her anxiety began to increase at the unknown of what was to come. Sue stepped out of the high shoes and slowly began to unfasten the garters to slide the stockings down her legs. Soon she was standing in just the tiny lace bra and panties.

Sue realized both Dotty and Helen were looking at her in a detached but impatient fashion.

"All of it my dear, Steve was very explicit," Dotty added.

Sue reached behind to unfasten the clasp of the bra, pulled it off her shoulders and handed it to Helen. She nervously slid the panties down her hips and handed those as well. Having finished her task, Helen took the clothing and left the room.

"Thank you my dear, your car is waiting for you," Dotty advised.

Sue realized that nothing was being offered to her but she couldn't imagine leaving without a single shred of clothing. She was on the verge of panic but tonight was not a night to contemplate her actions.

Dotty, with increasing annoyance, looked at Sue and said "Now my dear, the car is waiting."

Sue walked hesitantly down the hall but as she approached the door she remembered the delicious feeling of the cool air against her skin earlier on the balcony and began to almost relish the approaching walk to the car. As she opened the door she saw the car as before, waiting patiently at the curb some twenty yards away. She looked cautiously for anyone out for a night stroll but the late hour in this suburban neighborhood precluded any possibility of that.

As she stepped away from the lighted doorway a car turned the corner and started down the street past the house. Instead of retreating to the doorway, Sue with a twinge of excitement, confidently stepped down the walkway. Her thoughts turned to ones of wanting to be noticed in her nakedness and pictured a handsome young man driving home from a late job stopping in shock at the sight of her tall lithe body. Her movements began a soft sinuous flow of sensuous energy as she continued to the car as if completely unconcerned by her nakedness. Sue noticed the car slow and she knew the driver must certainly have taken notice. As the car slowed almost to a stop slightly behind her waiting car she reached for the door handle of the limo but paused to wave at the unknown driver of the passing car. Sue stepped into the waiting limo and noticed her legs were shaking with excitement as she slid into the soft leather of the car. She pulled the door closed behind her and the car instantly moved off.

Now in the quiet of the car Sue was hit with a return of anxiety as she was more aware than ever of her nakedness and the unknown destination of the limo. The drive continued and she expected the phone to ring but it remained silent. Her pulse quickened as time went on with no contact. She became aware of her fatigue from the constant excitement of the evening. She began to slip into a state of forced relaxation as her body succumbed to the lack of energy. In a moment Sue realized she had fallen asleep but it could only have been for a minute at most, or was it? She had no way of tracking time.

Sue was jolted awake as the phone again began it's electronic ringing. As she hurriedly answered she recognized the familiar voice.

"Have you enjoyed herself this evening?" he asked.

She found herself reviewing all the excitement of the evening and unconsciously said "Yes, I have."

"Good" he said.

"Now there is one final treat for you, I hope you enjoy it." The line clicked off.

Before she could contemplate his meaning, she felt the car slow and then the ride became rougher as the road surface changed. Soon the car slowed to a stop and it was quiet. She saw a dim light suddenly appear from around the partition behind the driver. The car moved slightly and then the light extinguished as she heard the driver's door close. Was she being abandoned here?

Another twinge of excited anxiety raced through her. Then the back door opened and she recognized the familiar form at the door. Had he been the driver for the entire evening? He smiled and stepped into the back of the car. He paused to drink in her beautiful nakedness and without a word moved, on his knees, to her feet. He gently lifted her left foot and placed it to his left, easing her legs open. She was completely exposed and awaited his touch. He slowly leaned forward and she allowed her head to lean back against the soft leather. She closed her eyes and drifted off as she felt his fingers gently spread the soft folds of her warm moist womanhood.

She felt his fingers gently massage the softness of her lips and felt the delicious swelling begin. His fingers paused slightly and gently circled her now-swelling clitoris, easing the hood away from this exposed center of her pleasure. She knew that the long awaited release she had desired all evening would now be hers. The slight anxiety of the unknown she had kept with her all evening was now completely absent and she surrendered completely to the joy of his touch.

Without looking she knew when she felt his cheeks press against her exposed thighs that his lips and tongue would now take up his task. She relaxed her legs and allowed herself to be completely exposed to him. His tongue expertly found its way to her now hard clitoris and eased it gently from side to side. She heard soft moans and suddenly realized these animal-like noises were coming from her own throat. His tongue extended deeper inside and seemed to consume her.

After a few minutes, his tongue retreated and she felt his fingers where the tongue had begun its ministrations. As the tips of his two fingers found their way to the top of her vagina she could feel herself begin to pulse and the sought after excitement began to build inside. They expertly found the special place where the nerves were alive and she began to moan louder and with more abandon. While his fingers massaged her insides his tongue regained its place around her clitoris and the flood of stimulation began to overtake her.

The beginning of her orgasm arose from within and she reached to his head and pulled him against her insistently. Just as she felt herself begin the last rise to her peak, he eased away. She pulled his head back and heard herself cry "No, No" but he powerfully moved away and she was caught helplessly on the edge unable to continue. She felt the stirrings and the flood of pleasure begin to slip away and frustration tore at her like demons.

She heard whimpering like a denied animal and again realized these sounds emanated from her own body. She writhed back and forth and reached for him. Her eyes remained tightly closed however and the dream-like atmosphere remained. She suddenly realized that soft gentle lips had closed around the hard nipple of her left breast and she instantly began to relax and her motions stopped. She felt an amazing calm sweep over her and the primal excitement of her building orgasm paused but remained. She felt totally surrendered.

The lips continued their gentle nursing and then she noticed the tongue circle the nipple and moved to the other one. She was torn between the hot sensuality of the tug at these alive nerve ends and the wave of primal mothering the nursing motion gave her. After a few moments the gentleness gave way to insistent pulling and her breasts came alive with his attentions, no longer soft and sensuous but now aggressive and passionate. She began involuntary writhing again and her hips rocked against the soft leather upholstery. Her moaning returned. Her usual controls and inhibitions were gone and she only responded as her body insisted. She had no awareness of anything but her own needs and responses.

When her breasts felt as if they could stand no more she suddenly felt his face pulled roughly against her awaiting pussy and the instant return flood of passion to the area between her legs hit her like a wave. The level of arousal from before returned in one instant and she felt the familiar beginnings of the rise to her satisfaction. His fingers went to the exact spot of the center of her passions and she bucked in anticipation. She was now screaming almost at the top of her lungs and she felt like an animal.

His tongue knew exactly where to go and between the touch of his fingers and his tongue she rose to a height of arousal she had never experienced. She felt hands insistently massaging her breasts and fingers tugging at her nipples and she realized they were her own. Every center of arousal on her body was being bombarded with stimulation and she could stand it no longer.

She felt him rise and pull away again but then his hips spread her legs and she felt his cock at her swollen lips. He slid powerfully into her drenched pussy and she felt the final rise to climax and with a scream, wave after wave of orgasm swept across her. She writhed in total pleasure and the excitement of the entire evening and the sexual abandon she felt swept through her mind in an instant. She was totally consumed and finally satisfied.

She felt herself slowly collapse as her legs eased and she felt his arms fold around her and she released herself to his hold and caress. She relaxed for the first time since answering the phone several hours ago. Fatigue finally claimed her and she fell asleep.

She awoke to the gentle motion of the heavy car and realized she was alone in the back of the limo. She was still completely naked, but was comfortable in this state now. Beside her on the seat, neatly folded, were the clothes she wore from her apartment to the limo so long ago. She could not remember even where she was separated from them. Placed across them was a single rose and she brought it to her face and enjoyed its scent. Slowly, almost reluctantly she dressed. This simple act, she realized, marked her return to her normal life and away from the excitement of unknown sexuality and adventure.

She was saddened but noticed a small note. It said simply:

"Until the next time". "There are new heights to explore, you must be ready."

The car stopped and as she opened the door and saw the familiar gate leading to her apartment she realized the first light of dawn was just visible. Only the soft rumble from the limousine broke the silence. She paused for a moment wanting to open the driver's door but turned away instead, closed the door, smiled and started to the gate.


12