Sue's Frisky Physical

Story Info
Hot LPN frisky w patient & husband during exam.
2k words
4.44
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a CNF story with most of the core true about an exam at Planned Parenthood.]

Sue stripped naked and we debated again about which way the paper robe's opening goes. One argument is, with a front opening even a minor exam will fully expose her sexy body. With it in back, half the body remains covered for modesty: breast exams only expose to the waist; pelvic exams leave the breasts covered. Though we agreed on the result, we disagreed on the "right" way. Watching her small, shapely tits rebound and her shaved labia call out to me, knowing she was about to share them with a stranger, was still thrilling and felt taboo even without a seduction.

The most attractive LPN in our doctor's office, a stranger to us, walked in for our yearly visit for Sue. About forty, tall, surprisingly shapely, in high heels that accentuated her toned legs far under her short skirt and complemented her pretty face, she was a beautiful sight. She brushed aside her medium white coat and sat as she reviewed Sue's history and clean blood tests.

With her legs slightly apart, the view far up her skirt made my heart race. "See something you like, Al? I can show you more, but that would just be my daily panties." She winked and smiled at me. "Men are funny. Considering how much we're about to see of your wife, it's a wonder my legs make your slacks swell like that." She pointed and stared at my growing bulge.

I can work with her teasing brand of humor. "Busted. In my defense, you have exceptional legs. They are as toned and appealing as my wife's."

Sue snorted, "Get a room, you two. Maybe I'll join you." Pam, the LPN, snorted. "Can we get on with this? I'm getting chilly." We were in a big room with at least six exam tables.

Pam said, "It's good to know you have a normal and positive physical reaction, Al. Thanks for the compliment." She looked around and explained that one of the usual rooms was closed and this teaching room was the only one free. Sue's eyebrow went up. The risk that someone else might enter while she was splayed out naked thrilled her. She had her gown opening in front. As Pam snapped the thin belt, she asked, "Do you often come to your wife's physicals?"

She spread Sue's robe wide open, casually and abruptly exposing every bit of her ventral side. When she scanned up and down her whole body she said, "Your wife is in good shape and quite pretty." Smiling, I agreed. Sue stared at me and gulped. Her beautiful body glowed in the bright light. The pale fuzz on her flattened B-cups lit up and her tits looked pristine. Her tan nipples tightened and twisted into darker, denser, taller shapes — perfection. I wanted to nibble on them as Pam watched. She noticed my dick swell.

Sue's sexy two-pack abs testified to her frequent exercise; her barely visible treasure trail led to her fine seashell shaped pubes which she cut off and shaved below her captivating clit. I began salivating. Pam stared at my tent and smiled.

When she stood, her spread legs kept her skirt high up her thighs for a long moment. She walked behind Sue and leaned over her head, deliberately dangling her D-cups on Sue's face as she palpated each small tit. Sue's nipples tilted back and forth daring me to suck them.

As Pam walked to the counter, her slow motion belly-dancer cheeks' dance fascinated and tempted me. The slight jiggles in her big loose tits when she returned made me sigh. Sue smiled, still fully exposed.

When Pam sat on the stool again, her skirt climbed higher than ever, she asked Sue to put her ankles in the stirrups. I moved to where I could watch her vulva open as Pam pushed the supports far apart. She pushed Sue's clit hood all the way back so her clit could stand out clearly, then felt between each pair of labia before spreading her inner lips open and looking inside with her pocket light. Sue was moist and breathing faster. Feeling brave, I confided, "Watching and hearing her labia stick then release reminds me of my last close up with her sculpted vulva. To me, it is the most beautiful vulva I've ever seen live or in images. My cock throbs at the memory of her tangy intoxicating scent and taste. It is so clear, even now I feel the Oxy high I get from her."

I sighed as Pam ran her finger around Sue's enticing pussy and probed deeper. She didn't know what to say to my bluntness. As she opened a table drawer for the aluminum speculum, she spread Sue's legs farther. As her own legs spread more, her skirt reached her pelvis and her yellow panties with black trim came into view. A small dark spot appeared. She looked back at my tented slacks and smiled.

As she adjusted the speculum, she said, "I never have a man in here during these exams so I've become careless with exposing my panties. But you seem to be enjoying the show, and so am I — don't tell anyone. I see you're also enjoying your wife's exposure to me." She leaned back and pulled Sue's inner and outer labia to let them reset to their natural positions. "Oh, yes I see the classic 'Madonna' pose with outstretched draped arms and the hood hiding most of her face. I see 100s of vulvas a month and don't recall any looking so clearly sculptured."

"That's what I tell her too, yet she says it's ugly. We always attend each other's exams. I try to learn something new each time. Like how to use the clear speculum we have at home. What are those overlapping 'pillows' called at the bottom of each side wall? I keep forgetting." Sue's knees were still wide apart letting us enjoy the view.

"I think you mean the Rugae. Most people don't even know those exist. I suppose you know there's no such thing as a vaginal vs. clitoral orgasm since the clit crura descend so far inside the walls." I nodded. She spread Sue's pussy open wider and pointed out her rugae. Shockingly, Pam smelled then licked her fingers. "Oops. That's unprofessional. I never do that. You two are having the oddest effect on me. Anything else you want to see?"

"Yes. I want to see her G-spot. I can always find it, but I've never seen it. Then I want to see your vulva to let us both compare it to Sue's. By the way, your wet spot has tripled and your clit is standing tall." I knew I could call her on those since she chose to leave her sexy legs spread for me.

Sue called out, "Al, you have to wash your hands before you put them in me." Though I was about to remind her that I had my fingers and tongue in her earlier, I decided to shut up and wash anyway. I sat on the stool. Then, as Pam watched, I slipped two fingers in Sue in a palm-up V to avoid direct pressure on her G. She was beyond moist; her smooth labia held beads of her juices. As I gently pulsed either side of her G, I put my nose against her clit and inhaled her pheromones. The high I got made my cock swell and my tongue probe her tasty pussy. Her belly, chest, and tits flushed just before her head locked sideways and she shuddered in climax.

"Pam, come smell her. Give her a minute, then rub her clit or G and she will cum again. Don't tell her, but I know she is bi (she won't admit it.) Feel free to taste her." She leaned on my leg, actually my cock, then took a deep whiff of Sue's hot pussy. On her second sniff and while licking her swollen clit, she squeezed my cock. With great restraint, I only moaned lightly. When Pam licked Sue's clit again, Sue squeaked and shook in another orgasm. We let her calm down as Pam finished her exam. My phone cam captured the active cunnilingus.

While still eating my wife, I dropped her skirt. She startled and stared at me and my hidden stiffness before lapping Sue's fattened pussy again. Whispering, "It's your turn," I cupped Pam's swollen vulva then slipped her panties down. As I helped her step out of them, I lifted and spread her legs without resistance for a great view. After biting her cheek, I spread them and tongued her bleached rear hole. Her bush was totally shaved and glistened with her juices. When I held her panties up for Sue, she laughed and got off the table, dropping the paper robe.

We directed Pam to climb on it and she hesitated before turning to it. Her firm ass was ideal — not huge, not bony, and pert. When she laid back, I lifted her ankles into the stirrups and tugged on her swollen labia to let them return to their normal uncompressed state. Sue stared as I took photos of the bigger and plumper wide-open lips. As I slid two fingers into her normal, unsculptured, yet pretty pussy, Sue unbuttoned her blouse and front opening bra. Her big tits and thick nipples drifted toward her arm pits. Now her beautiful and sexy body was exposed for us under her bright lights. Sue twisted, pulled, and bit both nipples. Pam gasped. When I circled her tall clit, she covered her mouth and shuddered in a quick orgasm.

I easily found her G-spot and pulsed around it. Her breathing and pulse sped up as she gasped. Watching this beautiful stranger flush and gush on my hand gave me great pleasure. Her chest and tits turned red; her head flew back and she shook in another orgasm. While waiting for her to regain control, I licked her clit then her overflowing pussy. She was as wet as Sue and had a similar aroma and taste. After a lingering whiff and taste, I let Sue take my place.

Moving to her firm tits, I whispered, "I won't fuck you though my blood work is also clean. As my wife makes you cum again, you can drink my cum if you like." She squeezed my cock and nodded. Finally, I took off my slacks and fed her my aching cock. She swirled her tongue around my uncut rod, licked my shaft, then lapped my frenulum before sucking me deep into her throat. Sue made her glow and shudder which made her throat convulse on my cock. I grunted and filled her belly with my cum as she filled Sue's mouth with hers.

As she calmed down, Sue pulsed her G, wet her finger, and pushed it into her ass. Taking the hint, Pam reached between my legs and twisted a finger in my ass while sucking my cock. Having expertise with prostates, she found mine quickly and pulsed it. I lost my mind and never came so quickly twice in a row.

As I took photos of her sucking me, we heard a knock on the door followed by a quick swing open. An older nurse froze at the sight of two naked women and a stiff cock in a worker's mouth. She walked away calling out, "Doctor, Pam is at it again." We dressed in a flash, my cock crown remained exposed above my belt, and denied anything but a normal exam when the doctor found us sitting and discussing Sue's frisky physical.

As we left, I flashed Pam my cock head and said, "You have our number, Pam. Call us when you're ready to cum again."

==== 6 hrs 1400 1/31/24 ==== 1979 words

seminal image: 1/30/24 recalled memory; medical seduction

relaying Pparenthood exam ++