All Comments on 'Sue's Lucky Day'

by smellthecoffee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Easy to understand a writer with penis envy!

Tough luck buddy! But even if god gave u 2 inches u need to be happy with it!!

Dont fantasize about others!!that makes u Gay coffeeman!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you are going to write a cuck story. Then tag it correctly. This story is just another cheating skank and cuck story. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Meh. Three stars.

JPB

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

That was different!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, tender and hot. I don’t see this as any typical cuck story, because there is no intention to cheat but rather to teach and inform, in a way that was obviously beyond her husband’s capacity. And if the couple engaged in threesomes or foursomes afterwards with husband involved, that is their business. Her final letter sounds like her love for her husband has not died but perhaps even deepened.

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
too bad.

story trying to demean husband by calling him micro dicked. he could have been atleast shown magnamous and loving and caring his wife that he is ready to allow her having something outside marriage. if the wife loved him as she professed, she would never allow humiliation for him, by comparing with other, much less taking his pic with others to compare. her exploits must be limted to having discreet sex to get only what her husband could not give.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

HOT STORY!!! 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous