Sue's Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat her down on the side of the bath and tried to reassure her all was well. I told her she was a very beautiful, sexy woman and was not at all cheating on her husband, as he had started her along this road, in effect giving her his express permission to be with another man. I continued by telling her what we were doing was not 'love' but was simply 'lust.' That overwhelming need to enjoy wonderful sex with another human being. I explained that if our meeting was to be the wonderful, passionate fucking session she desired, then she should be a little more submissive.

She then stood up, and we kissed once more. Her pussy hair was dark and curly, but neatly trimmed. I took her hand and helped her into the bath. Once she had settled down in the warm, oil-infused, and scented water, I too began to undress. I noticed as I stripped she averted her eyes. This was no problem as there was plenty of time for her to open up. She had already committed herself to being fucked, and it was now only a matter of time. I stepped into the bath and slipped slowly down behind her. My partially aroused cock slid down her spine as I did so, but she didn't react and snuggled back between my legs.

She turned her head to me, and we spent the next few minutes kissing as I reached around and caressed her tits and rapidly swelling nipples. Slowly, little by little, I moved my right hand down across her stomach until I reached her pubic hairline. She tensed a little. Her legs were closed, and I didn't attempt to open them. She had already come a long way in the short time since she had arrived, and I knew she would eventually succumb to me. I moved my hand lower until it covered her pussy, and gently curled my fingers down to find her clit hood. I drew it back, and for the first time, she gave a little moan through our kisses, and at the same time, she relaxed and parted her legs a little.

"Oh James," she said, "I didn't know it would be like this. This is so nice."

As she spoke, she let her legs relax open as far as the bath would allow. I responded to her invite by parting her swollen pussy lips and inserting two fingers. I was surprised to find her pussy entrance was very narrow and tight, especially for a married woman, although she seemed to be enjoying herself. I didn't try to bring her to orgasm as I had other plans to do that.

I needed to know if I should use a condom later, so I asked, "Before we go any further, Sue, do you use condoms when you fuck Ken?"

"We used to use them," she replied. "I left that sort of thing to Ken. He bought them online. A brand called 'Microcond,' I think, but now we don't bother, as at my age, I no longer have to worry about getting pregnant."

On hearing the word 'Microcond,' everything began to fall into place. 'Minicond' was a condom maker specialising in ultra-small condoms. They only manufactured condoms in sizes from 2" to 3". Sizes to fit a so-called micro-penis. Sue's husband Ken obviously had a very small cock. This explained Sue's tight pussy. It had never been stretched to accommodate a normal size cock.

Thinking further about this, I wondered if, as she and Ken had such a close bond, Ken had realized she was not being sexually satisfied by him and lovingly suggested she fuck a different man.

I suggested we go back into the bedroom to drink our champagne, so I took the white fluffy bathrobe from the door and helped her put it on. She still hadn't glanced down at my cock, but I was about to change that. I sat her on the edge of the bed and faced her. I bent, and we shared a kiss. As I rose up, I fully opened my robe, and my cock was directly before her eyes. I was only semi-erect, but Sue gasped and exclaimed

"Oh my God, James. Your penis, I mean your cock, it's huge! Sorry, but I didn't know it would be like that," and then added, "I wouldn't be able to do it."

Of course, I was not 'huge' at all. In the state she saw me, I was probably no more than 6", and when fully erect, perhaps 7". But it was plain to see she had never seen a 'normal'-sized cock. I had some explaining and reassuring to do before we could go further, but first, I needed to look closely at her pussy.

Without replying, I gently pushed her back on the bed, and spread both her robe and then her legs. I took a pillow, raised her hips, and placed it under her ass. In the elevated position, I had easy and unrestricted access to her pussy. I leaned forward, kissed her, and continued my kisses across her tits, down her stomach toward her pussy. As I reached her pubic hair, she must have realised my intentions, and she quickly brought down her hands and covered herself.

"We never do that, James. It's not nice. Please, James, I don't want..."

I lifted my face, looked in her eyes, and replied, "Relax, sweet Sue, no boundaries and no taboos, remember. I promise it will be worth it."

She blushed, gave a shy smile, and a little reluctantly removed her hands. I parted her pussy lips and pulled back her clit hood, exposing her little pink nub. I then took my flute of champagne and poured a little into her open pussy where it bubbled and sparkled. I lowered my head, licked and sucked the wonderful mixture of pussy juices and champagne, and then I placed my tongue firmly on her clit. And there I stayed. I didn't lick, suck, or move at all for long minutes. But the sexually charged environment, the pressure of my tongue, and, as far as Sue was concerned, the new forbidden sensation she was experiencing, soon began to bring results. I felt the first small jolts and quivers emanating from her clit as it swelled in response. Although I didn't move, Sue certainly did, first moving her hips up towards me to increase the pressure, and then grasping the back of my neck and pulling me down on her pussy.

The small orgasm she experienced was not overly powerful, but she thought it was wonderful. As she came down from her high, my head lying on her inner thighs, I parted her lips again. I looked closely into her pussy and, given all I had learned of her and Ken, I was not at all surprised to see she had an unbroken hymen. This meant that Sue, although a long-time married and sexually active, was still a virgin. Ken's small cock had not broken her hymen. As to whether she knew this or not, I was unsure, but it was certainly going to be a very interesting afternoon with her.

I thought it best not to mention this at the moment, but I did have to talk to her about my 'huge' cock. We sat naked in each other's arms on the bed and sipped our champagne as I talked to her.

"Sue, I know you think I have a huge cock, but that is not the case. It is an absolutely normal size, but your perception is influenced because Ken has an abnormally small cock. His is the only cock you have ever had in your pussy. We can fuck with no problem at all, and I will prove it to you soon. But first, I would like you to do something for me."

I crept a little further up the bed and, holding my cock, I turned to her and presented it to her face. I shuffled closer and pressed its purple head against her lips. Once more, she showed her inexperience and reluctance. She turned her head away and whispered, "Oh James, I'm sorry, but I've never had a cock in my mouth, not even with Ken."

I took her chin, turned her head back to me, and kissed her again. Then I once more pressed my cock against her lips, and ever so slowly, they parted, and took me in. The rest was, on her part, pure instinct. Although it was the first cock in her mouth, she gripped the base with her hand and swirled her tongue around the head. She took me wonderfully, sucking in and sliding out, and I grew harder. I didn't let her finish me, although I'm sure she would have let me come in her mouth. With another taboo now completed, she was becoming much more of a lover and less of a friend. It was time to talk again.

"Sue, you are doing wonderfully. You have come so far since we first met. I promised you would leave here a different, more sexually confident woman, and you will. Today we have shared so much, and I'm pleased my tongue gave you a small orgasm. I know you think that is as good as sex gets, but you are so wrong. Because you have never been fucked by a normal-sized cock, you will not realise you are capable of so much more. That is about to change, and I promise you multiple explosive orgasms as we fuck. You will be overwhelmed with pleasure. As this is your first time, it may initially be a little uncomfortable, but it will not last long. We will fuck now and also again later. Do you trust me, Sue? Would you like me to fuck you right now?"

This time there was no hesitation. A much-changed and more confident Sue replied immediately, "Yes, James, please fuck me now. I want your cock in me. I want to feel you inside me."

Sue had come so far in the past couple of hours. With my help and encouragement, she had broken so many of her personal taboos. Allowing my tongue to lick her pussy and clit and then sucking my cock. All these previously forbidden sex acts had heightened her arousal, but there was one more to come before I fucked her. I took her arm and turned her over, telling her to bend forward. I parted her ass cheeks and saw her puckered pink hole. She thought I was going to fuck her pussy doggy style and said, "Ken doesn't fuck me that way, James. Ooh... OH!"

Her sudden exclamation of surprise came as I tongued her ass hole, which she hadn't expected at all. I realised she had by now learned to trust me because although it was unexpected, and in her mind probably the most taboo act we had shared, she didn't flinch away, and she gave a gasp of pleasure. I reached for the KY gel I had bought earlier and spread a little on my fingers.

I pressed lightly on her tight little rosebud. She knew what was coming and relaxed as I inserted a finger deep inside. I was rewarded by more gasps from her, and I heard her moan, "Oh James..."

I had bought the KY gel with the intention of fucking her in the ass, but circumstances had changed for the better, and I now had a wonderful tight virgin pussy awaiting me. The KY would be needed for that task, I was sure, and I was looking forward to it with great anticipation. I mean, seriously, where was a guy of my age ever going to get the chance to fuck a virgin again?

I removed my fingers, flipped her over onto her back, and parted her legs. Reaching for the pillow once more, I put it under her ass. I was only semi-erect from her sucking, but knew I would swell and grow hard as I continued to kiss her. I reached for the KY gel and spread a liberal amount on my fingers before parting her pussy lips and spreading it across her pussy. I held my now fully erect cock and rubbed and circled the head around her clit. After a few minutes of arousing her, I guided my cock into her virgin passage and slowly pushed forward. When I felt her intact hymen, I slowly withdrew and then repeated the move again and again.

She murmured softly through her sighs of pleasure, "Oh James, that was wonderful. I can go home to Ken very happily now."

I suddenly realised what she meant. She thought we were all finished. She thought she had been fucked and could now go home, so I said, "It's not time to go just yet, Sue. Just relax and enjoy."

She was well lubricated with the KY and more than ready for the final act. I pulled my cock back, kissed her passionately, and thrust quickly forward. I broke through easily, and my cock entered her unsoiled virgin channel just an inch or so.

"Ow...Ouch!" She exclaimed then continued, "What was that, James? It was a little painful, but I feel a bit different down there."

Very slowly and with great care not to cause her discomfort, I entered her more fully, and each time I did so, I could feel her pussy spasm and grip me, accompanied by her soft moans. When I had filled her completely, I withdrew and looked down at my bloodied cock. I wiped my finger along my cock, coating it with her virgin blood, and held it in front of her eyes saying, "Look, Sue, I told you that you could take my cock, and you have. I also said you would leave here a different woman. You entered as an innocent virgin, but you are a virgin no more, and now I'm going to fuck as nature intended."

As I thrust back into her, she moaned out loud. I knew she was ripe and ready as, unlike previously, her legs spread wider and her hips rose to meet my thrusts. I took her hand, placed her fingers on her clit, and told her to pleasure herself as I fucked her. She was hesitant at first, but as I continued fucking her, I felt her hand moving quickly over her clit, and her moans became louder. I knew she was building up to her first 'real' cock-given orgasm, so I kissed her and fondled her hard-swollen nipples as I pounded into her.

When she finally climaxed, it was at the very peak of her sexual arousal. Her love juices flowed freely now she was no longer a virgin, and her whole body shuddered with wave after wave of previously unknown pleasure. She gave moans, gasps, and stifled screams and said, "Oh God, James, don't stop, fuck me...fuck me more...!"

And of course, I did until I could hold back no longer. When my cock was at its deepest inside her, I unloaded once, twice, and then again. As she felt the warm jets of cum hit her untouched cervix, she convulsed and writhed in her delicious, newly found pleasure. Even as my cock softened, she pleaded for more, and I had to explain that I would certainly fuck her again but, at my age, I would need an hour or so to recover first.

While we waited, I suggested she masturbate as I kissed her, and this time there was no reluctance or shyness. As she lay beside me, she spread her legs wide, and using her blood-stained juices and my cum as lubrication, her fingers explored herself for the first time. It wasn't long before she discovered this wonderful new pleasure as, with one finger on each side of her clit, she vigorously rubbed and stroked up and down. It wasn't long before she began to orgasm again, her legs opening and closing, and her hips bucking up and down.

When my cock was erect again, I lay on the bed and invited Sue to straddle me. She did so, spreading her legs wide and sliding herself slowly down on my cock. Throwing her head back, she rode me hard and long. She had orgasm after orgasm, moaning and panting my name in her throes of sexual ecstasy. She eventually rolled off me totally exhausted and said, "I don't want this day to ever end, James, but I know it must. Please kiss me again, a long deep kiss goodbye. I know we will not meet again, but I will never ever forget you or this life-changing gift you have given me. Thank you for making me complete."

With that, she rose from the bed, dressed, and left. I did not see her again and traveled back to the USA the next day. A few months later, I received a letter in the mail. It had been forwarded on from my old business address, the same address that had been printed on the business card I had given to Sue. It contained a short note from Sue and a few color photographs. The note read, 'Dearest James, Words cannot thank you enough for what you did for me, but perhaps these photographs will?'

The first photograph showed a totally naked but smiling and happy Sue. She had her legs spread wide, her pussy shaven and smooth. She was lying on her back on a bed between two naked men. She held an erect cock in each hand, one of which was very small. The next showed her bent over Ken, sucking his cock, with the second man's cock deep in her pussy. It was obvious, from a reflection in her bedroom mirror, that a third naked man was also involved and had taken the photographs. I was extremely happy for her, and pleased with the role I played in her late but wonderful sexual awakening.

12