Sue's Secret

Story Info
I discover that my neighbour is not all she seems.
5.3k words
4.35
14.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jane and I lived in the East of England, in what was then a relatively new development, in an attractive market town. I travelled a lot with work and was often away, during the week. When not travelling, I was able to work from home. Jane had an administrative job with the local council. We were in our mid-thirties, healthy and both in work. So, we had a lot to be thankful for.

We had also made a conscious decision not to have children. It wasn't that we didn't like kids, but rather that neither of us felt particularly parental and we both wanted to make the most of our own lives. As I say, lots to be thankful for.

From my perspective, there was one disappointment, in our otherwise perfect lives: sex. I had what I believed was a fairly healthy, male appetite for sex. However, Jane was different. Whether a result of her (very conservative) upbringing or just a quirk of genetics, she had a very low libido. For her, sex was for procreation only and she'd never been able to get the recreational appeal. She had (she told me) never masturbated and freely admitted that she couldn't see why people were so obsessed with sex. Of course, she knew that I needed sex more and, in the early days of our relationship, she made a real effort to enjoy penetrative sex. However, despite some experimentation and lots of talking, we had been unable to 'get Jane's motor running'. Sadly, from my perspective, our sex life, at this time, consisted of making love perhaps a couple of times a year. In the meantime, Jane was happy to give me handjobs or help me jerk-off by lying next to me, kissing me and teasing my nipples with her mouth whilst I pleasured my cock. Occasionally she'd consent to sit astride my legs and fondle my balls whilst I masturbated, so that I could enjoy the (gorgeous) sight of her naked breasts. I liked her to watch me stroke my cock and to hear her tell me what she could see me doing. But, whilst she would occasionally agree, I knew she didn't really like doing this.

Unfortunately, one effect of our limited sex life was that I developed a pretty major porn habit. I'm not proud of this but I began to take every opportunity to sit in front of my computer and find something to jerk-off to. Nothing too kinky or extreme, but I became a frequent (possibly very frequent) user of the most obvious video and story websites. This was something that I kept from Jane: I knew that she would find my interest in watching (or reading about) other people fucking abhorrent.

When I was at home and Jane was out, I'd take every opportunity to have a wank. I became adept at hiding my browsing history and acting innocent, if she got back unexpectedly. I really didn't think she'd understand my obsession with porn. As I say, I'm not proud.

But this story is about Sue, our neighbour. She'd moved in next door, with her cat, about 6 months after we'd bought our house. Sue was divorced with no children and, I'd guess, around 8 years older than Jane and I - so in her early forties. She was friendly, respectable and attractive: pretty much everything you'd want in a next-door neighbour. Whilst I really liked Sue, I had relatively little interaction with her, because I was often away during the week and Jane and I tended to entertain ourselves, at weekends. However, for Jane, it was different. In my absence, she and Sue spent a lot of time together, either in the evenings or when both were at home during the day: it seemed to me that they were often in and out of each-others houses and really enjoyed the company. I was delighted that Jane had found such a good friend.

My world changed during one of my porn-surfing sessions. I was working from home and Jane had gone to the shops (with Sue, as it happens). I'd been feeling horny all day and, as soon as she'd left the house, opened up a well-known porn site. I looked at the category list to get some inspiration. As I've said before, my tastes were pretty conventional and I was typically drawn to anything tagged as 'milf' or (rather sadly) 'handjob'. I clicked on 'milf'. As I read the titles of each video, I could feel my cock beginning to harden, in anticipation. So, I unzipped and pulled it out, ready for a good wank. I selected a promising sounding video. After the ads had finished, the show started. A rather unattractive lady opened her front door to a man who'd come to fix her boiler. You can guess the rest. I fast-forwarded to a couple of bits that I thought might be interesting but soon exited, to look for something better. I noticed another entitled 'Milf likes doggy'. I hit 'play'. The scene was set in a largely unfurnished room. Taking up most of the frame was a completely naked woman, side-on to the viewer. She was standing but bent over at the waist, her legs apart and with her hands resting on a stool. It was clear that she wasn't young - but also clear that she was in good shape. Her legs were lithe and attractive, her tummy trim and she had full, round breasts which hung down, erotically, from her horizontal torso. The quality of the video was good - really good, and yet, there was still something 'homemade' about it.

As I was wondering what was going to happen next, the woman on the bed lifted her head and turned her face directly to the camera. My world stopped. It was Sue.

In my mind, there was absolutely no doubt about it. Believe it or not, I'd never really looked at Sue with any sort of sexual interest, but the body shape and size, here, fitted. However, the clincher was her face and haircut: unmistakably those of our next-door neighbour.

Whilst I was still getting over the shock of seeing some-one I knew in a porn video, the action moved on. A man appeared from behind Sue. His head and shoulders were out of shot, so he was not identifiable. To be honest, he was not a very impressive specimen. He appeared to be short with a fairly prominent pot-belly and pale, blotchy skin. He was, however, sporting an impressive erection. He moved in close and gently pushed a hand in between Sue's legs and up to her pussy. He moved his hand backwards and forwards a few times, clearly tracing the outline of Sue's sex. Then, without any further delay and with Sue still looking directly at the camera, he grasped her waist and pushed his stiff cock into her. Sue's eyes closed momentarily but, then, resumed their focus on the camera as the man began to fuck her. His thrusts were slow and deliberate, causing Sue to rock gently back and forth against him, her tits swinging gently, in synch with the movement. By this time, my own erection had returned, after identifying Sue. I grabbed it and began stroking in time with the action on the screen. Neither of the show's stars had uttered a word and the only sound was a rhythmic slapping as the man's crotch (and belly) hit Sue's shapely rear. Occasionally, I could detect a quiet moan from Sue as the man's prick pushed into her. Sue's lover began to pick up his pace and thrust more urgently. I responded by jerking faster and was beginning to feel the first signs of an impending orgasm.

The man's pace quickened again and, then, he pushed hard into Sue's cunt and held her to him, as he ejaculated into her. Sue's eyes closed and she turned away from the camera and lowered her head. The man withdrew, his softening but firm cock, slick with his cum and Sue's juices. He stepped back, out of shot, but reappeared, a moment later, in front of Sue (having, presumably, gone round behind the camera). He gently lifted Sue's face up with his left hand under her chin. Grasping his sticky cock in his right hand, he proceeded to wipe it across both of her cheeks before offering it up to her mouth. Sue's lips formed a perfect 'O' and, very slowly, she leant slightly forward to take his penis fully into her mouth.

At this point, I lost it and ejaculated all over my hand and t-shirt. In my excitement, I'd failed to prepare tissues to deal with the mess. I would have to wash the t-shirt, to make sure that Jane didn't know what I'd been up to.

After using Sue's mouth to clean his cock for a few seconds, the man simply stepped backwards, out of shot. With one last look from Sue towards the camera, a smile on her face, the video ended.

Of course, I watched the video again, immediately. I then made a note of the title, closed my computer and went to clean up, before Jane came home.

When I had had a chance to digest my discovery, I realised that I had a major dilemma. I really felt that I wanted to tell Jane what Sue got up to in her spare time. In fact, it felt as though she had a right to know. However, to tell her would be to reveal my porn-watching secrets and this would, undoubtedly, lead to some difficult questions. I didn't think this would end well. I was also unsure what this meant for my relationship with Sue, limited though it was. How would I react when I next met her, now that I'd seen her naked and being fucked? I decided to try and push the whole thing to the back of my mind. This, inevitably, was more difficult than I imagined.

I, of course, avidly searched for other videos featuring Sue, on the internet. However, no matter where I looked, I'd found nothing. So, "Milf likes doggy' appeared to be a one-off. This did not stop me using it, often, as fuel for my masturbation sessions! I must have watched that movie hundreds of times and this had an impact.

Whenever I saw Sue, or even, simply, when my wife mentioned her, I found myself highly conflicted. I felt embarrassed that I knew Sue's secret, and frustrated that I couldn't discuss it with my wife. And, of course, I now couldn't stop thinking about Sue in a sexual way. I had only to be in her presence to get an immediate erection (as I, inevitably, recalled the sight of her bent-over and enjoying 'mystery man's' stiff prick). On a number of occasions, I had to rapidly exit the room, in order to avoid being caught out.

Generally, I believed that I was successful in managing the situation. And, on one occasion, it definitely worked to my advantage: I'd been out in the garden, one weekend, mowing the lawn. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and nothing else. I came into the kitchen and there was Sue, seated on one of our stools and chatting to Jane. She was also wearing a t-shirt and shorts and, with my new-found appreciation of her assets, this started to turn me on. The girls were keen to talk - but I urgently felt the need to exit the room, before my tenting shorts attracted some attention.

I made my excuses and retreated upstairs but not, apparently, before Jane had noticed. (Thank goodness it was Jane!) She joined me, a few minutes later, with an amused glint in her eye.

"Are you feeling horny, today?", she asked.

"Uh...maybe. A bit", I replied.

"I hope it wasn't Sue, getting you excited. And I hope she didn't notice your stiffy!"

I had to think quickly. "No Dear, it's not Sue. I've been feeling horny since this morning when I saw you drying off, after your shower. You know how that can get me going."

"Oh, Darling, you should have said. We can't have you frustrated all day - and we certainly don't want Sue to see you in that state, do we? Do you want me to help..?"

"Errm...Yes, please."

"Well, you get on the bed and I'll get some tissues".

By the time Sue came back from the bathroom, I was on my back, on the bed with my rigid cock in my hand.

"Wait for me!" Jane said, smiling. She laid down, next to me on my right side. She moved my hand away, grasped my member and began slowly stroking it. I was in heaven, enjoying the slow stimulation and attention. I was in no hurry to move things to a conclusion, too early. However, it soon became clear that Sue had other ideas. Her soft hand began to move faster up and down my cock. She turned to look at me and said "Do you want to cum?".

"Yes", I managed, in between moans.

"Is it going to be soon? Because my arm's getting tired."

"If you keep going like that, I think it'll be quite soon" I said.

"I'm not sure that I can keep this up. Perhaps you'd better take over." And, with that, she released her grip on my prick, resting her hand on my inner thigh.

I grabbed my aching cock and masturbated furiously, slightly frustrated by the break in rhythm. Jane moved up to kiss me and, then, whispered in my ear "Let's see if I can help with that." She got up onto her knees, by my side, unbuttoned her top and took it off. She, then, unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the bed and revealing her perfect, 34c tits. Cupping her boobs in her hands, she looked at me and said "Do you like my titties? I think you do. I bet they're making you extra horny and I think they're going to make you cum."

Right on cue, I reached the point of no return and frantically jerked my cock to the sight of my wife's beautiful tits. I erupted, spurting all over my torso.

"Oh, my!" exclaimed Jane and she rushed to get the tissues that she'd prepared. She mopped up enough cum to stop it reaching the sheets, whilst I recovered from the powerful orgasm.

"There, is that better now?" she asked. Jane then got up, off the bed, gathered up her things and went into the bathroom to wash her hands and straighten up. A moment later, she emerged dressed and refreshed. She bent down to give me a kiss and said "Do you fancy a cup of tea? I'll get the kettle on. Or are you going to fall asleep?"

A few months went by, since my discovery of Sue's secret. And, for the most part, I felt that things were beginning to return to normal. I was confident that my behaviour around Sue was less unusual and, therefore, less likely to attract attention or lead to difficult questions. Although my enjoyment of porn continued unabated, I was spending less time obsessing about Sue. But then, things got complicated.

Jane announced that Sue was going to be away for a couple of weeks and that we had been asked to feed her cat. This would not normally be something that I got involved in and, under other circumstances, would not have triggered any interest. However, whilst I was due to be travelling with work for the first week of Sue's holiday, I was intending working from home during the second week. This was important, because Jane was booked on a course on that Thursday and Friday. In a nutshell, I had to go into Sue's house and feed the cat for the last two days of her holiday. Of course, I had been into Sue's house before (to help move some furniture), but not since my discovery - and not without the presence of either Sue or my wife. And the news that I'd be in there, unaccompanied, created all sorts of possibilities in my mind. My obsession with Sue and her recreational activities returned with a vengeance.

When the time for my assistance came, Jane gave me comprehensive instructions. I had a house key and the code and instructions for Sue's alarm system. In truth, the duties were simple: take a fresh cat bowl over, leave it full of food and return with the previous day's bowl. And there were a couple of house plants to check for water. I was to be careful to lock up and set the alarm, on my exit.

I had plans to make interesting use of my time in Sue's house.

On the Thursday morning, Jane left for her course, giving me a peck on the cheek and reminding me that I had to look after the cat. Believe me, I really didn't need reminding! After she'd left the house, I waited a respectable time to make sure that she hadn't forgotten something and would be returning to pick it up. When I was pretty sure that she wasn't coming back, I grabbed a cat bowl and the key and headed to Sue's house. I checked the street to make sure that there wasn't a crowd of people outside to watch me go round to Sue's. (I know this sounds ridiculous.) And I hurried between the houses. I opened up, went in and cancelled the alarm. So far, so good. Feeding the cat and checking the house plants took all of about 3 minutes! I put the old cat bowl close to the front door, ready for my exit and, then, turned back into the house.

I had no idea what I was looking for but, I guess, was hoping to find something that told me more about Sue's 'other life'. Downstairs, there didn't appear to be much to look at. There was a kitchen, downstairs toilet and a larg-ish dining room. Effectively, a mirror image of our own house. So, rather than waste time, I removed my shoes and went upstairs for a look. As in our house, the upper floor consisted of a bathroom and three bedrooms, one of which was so small that it was really only a box room. I first looked in the main bedroom. Traditionally furnished, there was a large bed, two bedside tables, a built-in cupboard and a chest of drawers. Feeling very guilty, I went straight to the bedside tables and opened them, hoping (I guess) to find a vibrator or dildo. There was nothing. I turned my attention to the cupboard. But, when I opened it, nothing struck me as a likely source of pornography or sex toys! Feeling slightly deflated and, not really wanting to go through the entire chest of drawers, I decided to look in the other rooms. The smallest bedroom held the most promise. In it, there was a small desk with a large computer screen on top. The computer itself sat, on the floor, under the left-hand side of the desk. On the right side, were 3 drawers. But, of most immediate interest was a camera tripod (without camera), standing by the window. Perhaps this had been used to film Sue 'in flagrante'?

Feeling that I was onto something, I started to look in the drawers of the desk. I struck what I believed to be gold, almost immediately. In the second drawer down, there was a leather-clad, zipped folder. I unfastened it and opened it up. It contained a number of plastic inserts, each of which had four pockets containing USB memory sticks. Each pocket was labelled with one or more letters and a date. I didn't count, but I'd guess that there were around 20 sticks in total. There was no clue as to what was actually on the memory sticks. But I felt sure that it was what I'd been looking for. Bizarrely, considering the circumstances and the lack of any real stimulus, I could feel myself getting hard, simply in anticipation of what might be on the drives. I then had a problem. How to view the content?

I considered trying to switch on Sue's computer. But I was fairly sure that it would need a password and, in the lack of any real knowledge, I didn't know whether an attempt to start it might alert the owner to my tampering, later. I wondered whether I could take a couple of the drives home and look at them, at my leisure, on my lap-top and replace them the following day. This struck me as being risky: what if something happened and I was unable to return them? I had no real idea what might cause these circumstances, but it felt as though I shouldn't take them from the house.

Then, I had a brainwave. Why not bring my lap-top round tomorrow, look at the content of some of the drives and, if interesting, copy some files. Simple. With that idea confirmed in my mind, I replaced everything as I'd found it, put my shoes on, picked up the cat bowl, locked up and left the house.

Needless to say, I was pretty wired up, after my snooping. Back at home, I wasted no time in switching my computer on, finding some porn and jerking off. I really hoped that the content of the USB sticks lived up to their promise.

Next morning couldn't come soon enough. After a restless night, I woke, showered and had breakfast. I waited until the neighbourhood morning rush had abated, picked up my lap top and the next cat bowl and dashed next door. As before, the housekeeping duties were quickly completed. I now knew where I was going and wasted no time in heading up the stairs and into the box room. I opened the drawer and retrieved the leather folder. For a moment, I gazed at the contents, wondering which USB to try first. I decided that it didn't matter, because I'd really got no idea what they were for. So, I picked one from the first insert, labelled CJ20/04/18. Pushing aside Sue's keyboard, I opened up my lap top and placed it in the middle of the desk. I booted it up, entered the memory stick and looked at the content. Encouragingly, it appeared that the stick contained a video file and, perhaps, 20 JPEGs. I sat down in the desk chair, went straight to the video file and hit 'play'.

12