Sue's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video did not disappoint. It opened with a view of Sue, dressed in black lingerie, on a large bed. She was wearing some sort of bustier, made of a lacy material. The bra cups were low - barely covering her nipples. Below, were stockings attached to suspenders and minimal, lacy briefs which, like the rest of her attire, looked semi-transparent. Sue lay, on her back, on the bed, with her feet pointing towards the camera, but slightly apart, one knee raised. Her upper half was partially propped up against a couple of large cushions, giving the viewer a marvellous view of her whole, enticing, body. She was masturbating. Her right hand was buried in her panties, urgently moving up and down across her pussy. Her left hand fondled her right breast, with her fingers slipping under the thin fabric to tease and flick the nipple. Sue's eyes were closed as she played with herself.

I turned the volume up on my computer, in order not to miss anything. However, there was almost no sound - just the occasional low moan. It was clear to me that the filming had not started at the beginning of Sue's entertainment. It looked as though she had thoroughly warmed up and I imagined that an orgasm couldn't be far away. Every now and then, she opened her eyes and glanced up, to her left or her right and smiled. I realised that she wasn't the only person in the room and wondered who was watching her pleasure herself.

Almost subconsciously, I unbuckled and unzipped and pulled my cock out of my trousers. It was stiffening rapidly, as I watched Sue, and needed some attention. I began to wank, slowly.

Meanwhile, Sue was definitely getting near orgasm. Her face had an expression of extreme concentration and she'd stopped looking around. Her eyes remained closed. The hand in her panties was a blur, as it brought her to a climax. She arched her back and neck, pushing back into the pillows, as her shuddering orgasm hit. There was no shrieking or crying out, just a gasp, when she reached her peak. She relaxed and lay back on the bed, her hand still in her briefs, but now still.

Just as I was wondering "what next?", the camera zoomed out to show a widened shot of the bedroom. Two men came into view, one at each side of the bed. (Wait! Zooming out? A cameraman? This means that there were at least three witnesses to Sue's performance.)

The two guys were nothing like the pasty, flabby star of the video that I'd seen on-line. They were both young, perhaps in their mid-twenties, toned and completely naked. They were each stroking their very erect penises. Given that they had, presumably, watched Sue's efforts, this seemed unsurprising. 'Left-hand side man's' cock was impressive - long and thick and rigid in his hand. 'Right-hand side man's' tool was, perhaps, a fraction smaller but with a wicked upwards curve meaning that its bulbous knob appeared to be pointing straight up.

Apparently without a word from anyone, the two guys moved onto the bed, taking positions, on their knees, either side of Sue. She opened her eyes, smiled and slid her hands between her lovers' legs - each cupping a weighty pair of balls and gently massaging, whilst the boys continued to stroke. My own hand was now pumping away on my cock. As I watched, 'Left-hand man' bent down to kiss Sue hard.

At that moment and to my absolute horror, there was a flash to my right and a voice said "Well, well. What have we got here?". As I jerked round, trousers undone and hand still on my prick, I saw Sue standing in the doorway, smiling and with her mobile phone in her hand. My mouth opened as I tried to say something, but nothing happened.

"No, on second thoughts. It's probably easier if I tell what I can see going on", the 'live' Sue said.

"You appear to have come into my house, on the basis that you're being a good neighbour. You've poked around, upstairs and in my bedrooms. You've opened drawers and are now watching a personal and very private movie on the tacky lap-top that you've brought with you. And, the icing on the cake, you're wanking, whilst sitting in my chair, in my house! Have I got that about right?"

"Uh..I..er...I'm ...." I managed to say, still recovering from the shock.

"I wonder what Jane would say to all this?"

"Please...No. You can't tell her. I'm sorry."

"Yes, I'm sure you're sorry, but I think it might be a little late for that, don't you? Hang on! What are you doing pulling your trousers up? I didn't say you could do that", she said, sharply. "You've clearly been enjoying my little video. I think you should finish."

It struck me then that Sue, perhaps, wasn't as angry as I would have expected. Instead, she had a slightly sinister smirk on her face which implied that she was entertained by my predicament - even finding it amusing. This, I found, made me feel very uncomfortable.

"You're missing all the action" said Sue, pointing to the still-rolling video on my screen. "Stand up!"

I stayed where I was.

"I said stand up, unless you want me to go and get Jane, right now!"

I complied.

"Look at the screen!"

I did as I was instructed.

'Video Sue' was now riding, Cowgirl-style, on the curved cock of 'right-hand man', while 'left-hand man' slid his meaty pole in and out of Sue's mouth. All three of them certainly looked as though they were having more fun than I was.

"Now, I think I interrupted you. Why don't you rub that cock of yours? Isn't that why you're here?"

"Do it now!"

Stunned by the way this was turning out and reluctantly, I began to fondle my (now) drooping penis. I could only hope that, if I stayed reasonably compliant, Sue might take pity on me and let me go home.

"That's better, you little perv', stroke it!" she said.

"You know, I suspected that you'd seen my little film on-line. You've been acting very strangely towards me, lately. And don't think I haven't seen you trying to hide a hard-on. I have - but I thought you'd be jerking-off in your own bedroom, not mine."

Sue then moved closer, causing me to back away slightly.

"Oh no, you don't! You stand there and watch the film. Is that cock getting hard again, yet? It should be."

"Do you like to watch me fuck? To see me rocking on Carl's beautiful cock? You know that cock really is a thing of wonder. Believe me, it reaches spots that nothing else can."

"That doesn't look very hard. You're not really trying, are you? Go on, wank it!"

Then, to my astonishment, Sue reached around and grabbed my dick, pushing my own hand away from the shaft. I gasped.

"You're not getting anywhere, are you? I think I'd better take over." With that, Sue began purposefully jacking me, her face now close to mine.

"Are you turned on watching me rock on Carl's cock? And what about doing two guys, at once? You like? Look at the way I'm arching my back to push myself onto it. You can't see it, but Carl's pushing his finger into my ass while he's screwing me."

Despite my extreme embarrassment at being caught, worry that my wife was going to hear about this and the slightly scary way that Sue was behaving, I responded. The action on screen, Sue's erotic commentary and her insistent stroking were working and I reached full erection.

"And look at Jim's dick," Sue continued, "wet from my mouth as a suck him off. I'm not taking him deep - just allowing his tip to slide in and out of my mouth. To be honest, I'm not thinking about him much: too busy with what Carl's doing."

"Mmmm. Makes me want to push a hand down my panties and play with my clit. I bet you'd like to be here to see that, wouldn't you? But no, I'll wait till you've gone."

(Phew. At least she was going to let me go...)

"Oh, look. I think Jim's going to cum."

And, with that, Jim ('left-hand man') pulled back from Sue's mouth, grabbed his cock and pumped away, pointing it determinedly at Sue's face. His head tilted back, he groaned and shot his spunk over Sue's face, neck and shoulder. Sue seemed oblivious, still wrapped up in her ride.

Unfortunately, my own orgasm caught me rather by surprise. Before, I realised, I'd reached the point of no return and with a couple of final strokes from Sue, I convulsed and shot a stream of my own jism all across the lap top keypad and screen.

"Fuck!"

"No chance", said Sue. And, with that, she wiped her masturbation hand on the back of my shirt, ripped the USB from the computer and slammed the lid shut, trapping what I'd ejaculated inside.

"Oh, fuck!" I said, again.

"Now put your trousers on, take your sordid lap top and scurry-off back home to Jane. If I ever catch you in my house again without my express permission, I'll make sure everyone knows what you've been up to and what a dirty little man you are. Go!"

I went.

Yes, I'd discovered Sue's secret. But, now, she knew mine.

To be continued?

12