All Comments on 'Sue's Sex Diary Ch. 01'

by Suetops

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Needs improvement

Don't apologize first for your shortcomings as a writer. Write then edit is the key to a good story. 5'6, 38c and 120 isn't a size 12 going on 14. Research is always important. Have fun with your "diary."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Size differences

Regading the previous comment, where are you? In the UK that size is about right. UK and US dress sizes are different - a UK 12 is a US 10.

JamesSDJamesSDover 18 years ago
Try to be more narrative

This reads a lot like a trivia book. There's some interesting tidbits, but it doesn't really have a "flow" or any sort. These sorts of stories work best when you write each chapter focusing primarily on one encounter.

Good luck and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Here's a few Suggestions True Story Cuckster

You are much too manly pimping out your wife whore - act more humiliated - more pathetic - more pitiful as she disrespects you the braindead wimp hubbie. Oh - do you have any recollection as to where you picked up the virus?

She's got you where you think she's doing all this for her - not you - your just the one to keep a roof over her head and report to the bobbies if she isn't back in a fortnight.

Look there is one positive about this - you won't have any bastard babies - well you don't ever get her anyway right - so at least there won't be any more pathetic wimps like you in the family tree.

Now back to the subhuman cuckster virus! It has run rampant through the U.K. for years with most used to be men refusing the cure - choosing to selfishly self cuckold themselves as opposed to being real men. This has been quite an adjustment for the english women who used to respect their husbands but now use them for pimps and video taking. Well if there going to just pitifully watch why not put them to work videoing for the family records.

See there's old uncle Barney in the pink apron amidst the pub filled with naked mates and one reverse porkypine - oh sorry thats his wife whore.

Writer do you have a true non-cuckold bone anywhere in your body? - Spine in any fashion? - Aspirations to be able to use the Mens Room? Get some help sicko!!!!

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 18 years ago
Just a comment...

...to the last guy that commented. If you truly hate these stories as much as you claim, why do you read all of them? And I know you read all of them, because I see your comments all the time. You give yourself away because you use the same words over and over. "Cuckster", "subhuman", railing about how men from the UK are all this way, etc.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up and go find something you do enjoy? I'm guessing that would be something along the lines of incest with your daughter or sister or rape stories.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
I’d like to understand!

I understand two people who are close and like each other wanting to swing. Both get the experience and thrill of sex with varied partners.

I don’t see where you can say you are in LOVE with your wife and want her to be with other men. Maybe your relationship changed and LOVE turned into a special friendship.

You want your wife to be with other men and you don’t want to be with other women says you are definitely considered cuckold. That said it would appear to most of us heterosexual you must feel inadequate to fill your wife’s needs along with needing something more to satisfy yourself. You state you are the one who had to instigate and cajole your other wise happy wife into this life style It seems to come across as you don’t get enough personal satisfaction of being your wife’s one and only lover. That had to ware on your wife’s pride that she wasn’t enough of a woman to satisfy her loving husbands need. Her husband had told her he wants to share her with other men so he could enjoy sex with her more, and as stated in your story that was the end result.

You say this is not fiction or a fantasy but an honest account of your life and your feelings. So that’s why I’m raising these questions with you. Most of the writers on this subject are giving us fantasies and also many show extreme submissive behavior. Those types of men have problems of self-esteem and need professional help in learning how to see themselves as worthwhile. Since you are not writing of a fantasy is why I am asking you for understanding of this subject. You seem by your writing to be a guy who doesn’t want to eat a cream pie or sit back and watch while masturbating. So I would say you are not a classic submissive, though your desires are in the fetish and voyeur realm. Many people have fetishes and are voyeurs of some kind. If we have an imagination and think sexually of others we are a type of voyeur.

Making love or having sex, however you want to describe it, are the same as both result in giving to another all those parts of the body and nerve endings and feelings that are so special and intimate. People sometimes say it was only sex not love, I guess meaning the feelings are different. Only each person having this encounter really know what they were feeling at the time so everyone else would have to take their word for it.

To most of us the marriage contract is the ultimate commitment of promising ones self to the other and giving to that partner the one most erotic and cherished act. No form of expression is given between two people that share the physical body and the feelings of the mind and fluids of the body as making love. You give to that person all your feelings and put your whole self out there including trusting your Physical safety. This being the ultimate gift we can understand why most people are devastated when the spouse cheats. They have betrayed the only thing that was theirs and theirs alone to share. It was the most personal and private thing they had. It was something only they shared about each other and made it so special. It was their place in the world where only they could go together and no one else could invade that special space they had created. It is the special gift you have for only each other. When it is given to another outside the contract the special place of the two is now gone. It is now just another expression shared with others and no longer anything special.

Most people have other sex partners before they sign their marriage contract. But once they sign that contract forsaking all others it makes what went before unimportant. What they share now is forever just theirs.

Now that was a long-winded way of tying to explain how I see sex between married couples. I apologize I don’t express myself more concisely in shorter terms.

I have been recently informed by a new friend that not all people experience their so called soul mate, so my assumption of this deep love between married people is not known or felt by some. This I had not considered before, as I must be a romantic in my outlook of life. I do know that closeness between spouses intensifies through time where there is love.

Of course in the United States we have a 50% divorce rate. When two people live together and they split up for whatever reason, there is no big public deal made of why it is over. Of course it may be emotional to the two people involved in the breakup but it appears they was some doubt of feelings between them to begin with so no contract was established.

I know it is human instinct to look down on what we don’t understand. Which comes across as looking down your nose at someone. So I apologize if I in any way have offended you or your wife in my quest to understand this life style. If you and your wife could find the time to maybe tell me where my preconceived notions don’t apply to your marriage I would be most grateful.

We are complete strangers and I’m sure will never meet. I know you only from your autobiographical story so it is from this that I ask these personal questions so that I might gain some insight into how this life style compares to expectations of a normal marriage.

I wonder how your wife felt when you broached the subject of her taking other lovers. How did she feel about you saying you wanted something different in the bedroom? Did she loose any respect for you? Did she loose any respect for herself? Was she wounded by you wanting to have her share your special intimacy with others? Did she find that sex with you was now a comparison of lovers? Is the thrill of having others now the more important part of her sex life?

Have you ever felt like you wanted to have another woman? Since you got married and have you always wanted to share your wife? Do you honestly feel like you are no less a man by wanting your wife to have other lovers? Do you honestly think she really respects you as a man for your cuckolding? Do you find yourself wanting to slip into other submissive behavior? Do you ever wonder if she finds other lovers more enjoyable then you? Are you ever sorry you changed your wife’s feelings on this subject? Do you feel she is now acting more dominated in your marriage? Have you ever wondered if she only stays with you for security and the fact that you are submissive to her every sexual want? Does it both you that she may pickup a stranger when ever her need comes about? Do you ever worry about her safety when she goes off with other men?

As far as your writing goes I had no trouble reading it. You might want to spell check it a little closer, but I found it fine to understand. I’m giving you a 100 for an honest description of your life style.

Thank you for at least considering my questions of understanding.

Peggytwitty USA-Md

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey dennie crane

Rarely is it felt necessary to comment to a commentor but you seem determined to seek the right to advance pimping out your wife by self cuckolding yourself to watch that we grant you that right. Be as abnormally pathetic and submissive as desired for it's America dennie.

You can be as sick as you wish when you wish but don't feel that you have the exclusive rights to defend your position of desiring male humiliation but denying the opposing viewpoint their position. Do You want to squash free speech sicko?

Grow up and be a man? The strength of this site allows writers to write and us to score and comment. Kind of a level playing field for everyone - even you and your peculiar viewpoint from our semi-normal male eyes.

Sorry writer - the idiot tried to infringe on everyone's free speech site rights from on high - well really low from our viewpoint. Be Gay or humiliated or suck toes - it's not normal but it's ok dennie - be yourself! But don't try to be serious - thats when you embarrass yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just a public comment

I didn't read this story, and I don't read any stories in this category because they do not interest me. However I do look over the feedback portal regularly. Who’s the asshole who keeps leaving the same stupid comments to every loving wife story that he disapproves of. Does anyone know who he is?? Can someone who does know who he is kill him please. I'm quite certain that his silence would be appreciated by a great multitude of literotica readers.

Thank u

CB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

Love these types of stories. Few mis spellings but hell I can read around that otherwise very good.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ring of truth

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Sue's sex diary Ch. 01 and must say you have touched upon many familiar memories from my and my wifes past.

I look forward to reading your other stories on this theme.

Please ignore the twits who get their kicks out of trying to demean others by writing horrible comments.

Good luck to you both.

Bob

Mr RobertMr Robertover 17 years ago
Ring of truth

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Sue's sex diary Ch. 01 and must say you have touched upon many familiar memories from my and my wifes past.

I look forward to reading your other stories on this theme.

Please ignore the twits who get their kicks out of trying to demean others by writing horrible comments.

Good luck to you both.

Bob

ralphcralphcalmost 17 years ago
bs

re mr robert- just be a twit who is demeaned by his wife?

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Fabulous

What a wife! What a marriage! You must really be happy together. May I wish Sue every joy.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
great

i love to see brits get fucked, even by each other. fuck them

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Yeah

He bought her knew clothes so she could dress like a tart? She's just a whore, is that the same as a tart?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous