Sue's Will Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swore there was something, like a spark, which ignited the moment he took her hand in his. It was ridiculous, the mere thought of it. But it was some sort of magical force, pushing the momentum of their acquaintance deeper. Or did he imagine all of it?

It was an outrageous imagination, to say the least.

Upon entering the quaint little cafe, he could honestly feel Sue's relief. Her shoulders were less tense, and she seemed more relaxed. He released her hand, although reluctantly. A waiter appeared out of thin air to lead them to a table in a quiet corner. The waiter was excellently trained- Friendly but not irritating. Sue ordered shepherd's pie and a glass of lemonade. Will ordered pasta and a cup of coffee.

While waiting for their meals to arrive, Will shared his background and history with Sue. Telling her about his life was exhilarating. She was genuinely interested to know more about him. Her eyes sparkled when he told her about his younger brother.

In short, the flow of conversation was as smooth as Sue's skin.

Sue's eyes could convey a thousand different types of expressions. And when she talked, her lips were impossible not to be stared at. Those lips were so enticing. There was a certain quirkiness to the shape of her mouth. It was small, shaped like a porcelain doll's.

Will started to wonder how she would taste like if he kissed her right there and then, and only at that moment he realized he was staring at her mouth, the whole time!

Get a grip! Now is definitely not the right moment to think of kissing her! Will tore his eyes away from Sue's mouth. Choosing to focus on her eyes was easier.

"So you see," Sue was saying, "moving to the city is not such a bad thing after all."

"Yes. Err.. That's right."

"Goodness. You were not listening to a single word I said. Awesome. It's either you've got ADD or you only enjoy listening to your own voice. So which one is it?

And before Will could object, Sue calmly added:

"Don't worry, Will. Your secret's safe with me." Sue winked at him.

Will could not have but laugh. "Oh dear, the secret is out! But you have got to admit that my voice is melodious. No?"

Now it was Sue's turn to laugh. "How typical of men. All about the ego."

"Hey! No need to get all feminist here."

"Well you were the one who was being egoistical in the first place."

Will let out a dramatic sigh. "Aye, malady. My error is recognized and I stand corrected."

Sue could not help but laughed out loud. And Will laughed along with her.

The food turned out to be horrible. The pie was all mush and there was hardly any beef in it. Will's pasta was half- cooked. Making disgusting choking sounds and puking actions, Will made the whole episode excruciatingly funny for Sue.

She could hardly breathe due to laughing so hard. The bill was paid, but not without much complaints. In the end, the owner did not charge them anything. And they left the cafe clutching their stomachs, still laughing their heads off.

Wiping a tear off her eye, Sue proclaimed, "Now that has got to be the worst shepherd's pie I've ever tasted!"

Feigning innocence, Will replied, "Hey don't look at me. It was not my idea to come here in the first place."

Sue burst out laughing and punched him in the shoulder. "This was completely your idea!"

Will looked at her, acting confused and lost. But he could not keep his act together, and soon the both of them were laughing so hard, they ended up walking zig- zag down the street.

The laughing only stopped when Will gently grasped Sue's tiny hand in his. Sue looked at him, and he simply replied, "Your hand is cold."

And they continued walking, hand in hand, oblivious to the people around them.

.....

12