Suffering For Our Pleasure

Story Info
Sadistic wife and boyfriend torment husband.
4.8k words
4.05
9.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

My boyfriend Anthony came up with an ingenious way to torture my husband while we have fun together.

It all started about three years ago. My husband and I had been married for five years, and he was taking me for granted. He has a demanding physical job as a construction carpenter and spent all his time at home relaxing and sleeping. I tried to be understanding, but I was frustrated with the lack of attention in general and the lack of sex in particular.

Masturbation just wasn't enough anymore. I needed something more.

One Sunday night, as my husband and I were lying in bed, I confessed how frustrated I'd become. He cuddled with me as I poured out all my feelings. He patiently waited until I was done talking to respond.

"I guess I've been selfish. I'm just so tired by Friday evening that all I want to do is relax and sleep. What do you want from me?"

I was so happy that he understood my frustration. I kissed him, and before you knew it, I was on top in the cowgirl position having some of the best sex in months. We cuddled afterwards until he fell asleep.

Sunday evening sex became a routine for about six months. The sex became less and less frequent until it just stopped.

Masturbation sufficed for a while, but one Sunday evening when my husband and I were in bed together, I confessed my frustrations.

After I finished, he surprised me with his response. "Maybe you need a boyfriend."

I lay in bed, stunned, I'd never thought about having sex with another man after I got married. I believed in "death do us part". I was still thinking about his comment when I heard my husband snoring. I put the thought out of my mind and went to sleep.

I didn't think too much about our conversation for a couple of days. By Wednesday, I was warming up to the idea of having a boyfriend. I knew about Tinder, but I didn't want to just have sex. I wanted a boyfriend.

After an internet search, I found OkCupid. I searched for men in my area and came across several profiles I liked. I created a profile and crossed my fingers.

That night, I told my husband about my profile. He seemed to like what I'd written since I was honest and said I was married and looking for a boyfriend. I asked him to take some pictures of me with his smartphone for the profile. He agreed and took a lot of pictures of me dressed, undressing, and naked. I figured he should get something fun from the pictures.

Before he went to bed, he uploaded the pictures on the computer so I could add a couple of them to my profile. I was feeling frisky after stripping for the camera, and I wound up on top in the cowgirl position having the best sex in weeks. We cuddled until he fell asleep.

Over the next couple of weeks, I got more than 100 responses. I was spending 3 to 4 hours each and every weekday reading. Most of the replies were looking for hookups, but several replies were lengthy and seemed like they wanted more than sex. One reply mentioned cuckolding, which I had to look up on the computer. Once I found out what it was, I updated my profile to mention I was cuckolding my husband.

That night, I told him about learning what cuckolding was. He just smiled and cuddled with me. It took me a minute to realize that my husband knew very well what cuckolding was. I wondered what other sexual secrets he had been keeping from me, so I asked him what his sexual fantasies were.

"Are you sure you want to know?"

Now, I was more than curious. "Yes, I want to know."

He hesitated, then blurted out. "You're so nice to me. You make lunch for me every day and take care of all the housework. You usually don't nag me. Sometimes, I wish you'd be more of a bitch."

My husband never ceases to amaze me. There had been lots of days when I didn't feel like doing housework. Some mornings, I dreaded getting up to pack a lunch for him. But he gets up every weekday morning at 4:30 to get ready for work. He does his part, so I suck it up and do my part. Making his lunch takes maybe 20 minutes, and we don't have kids, so the housework takes a couple of hours most days. I have a much easier life than he does.

While I was thinking, my husband relaxed a bit and continued. "I guess you're wondering what I mean by bitch. Do you know what a dominatrix is?"

Nope. I had a vague idea, but no I didn't know. I could tell my husband was getting really tired. I kissed him good night, got up out of bed, and let him go to sleep. I went over to the computer and looked up "dominatrix". I didn't know how to spell it at first, but Google was nice enough to correct it for me. I saw a world I'd never seen before. I went through hundreds of pictures and several links before I found a couple of helpful articles describing domination. The best part was finding out that I didn't have to wear a leather corset or play a specific role. I could find out what my husband wanted and see if I was comfortable providing it.

The next evening, after we had dinner, I took my husband into the living room and sat with him on the sofa. I told him I did a little research into domination and I wanted to know what he wanted from me.

He seemed really animated and happy as he told me about the porn he'd been watching. It was fun listening to him talk about the mistresses he'd seen. After about an hour, he took me to the computer and showed me the bondage equipment he'd been fantasizing about.

I agreed that all of it looked interesting and we could purchase all of it. He was so happy. We couldn't afford to get it all at one time, so I had him buy it as we could afford it over the next six months.

One device intrigued me, so I made sure my husband ordered it first. A Kali's teeth cock ring. It looked interesting and painful. When my husband explained what it was meant for, my pussy tingled.

I didn't think about dominating again until the Kali's teeth arrived in the mail. My husband was so excited when he got home and saw the package on the dining room table. He wanted to try it out that evening, so after we had dinner, he brought one of the dining room chairs into the bedroom and put it at the foot of the bed.

I had him strip and by the time he was finished undressing, his cock was very stiff. I was afraid the device would hurt him the second I locked it on. I had him sit in the chair and I tied his wrists behind the chair and tied his ankles to the front legs of the chair. I fumbled with the cotton rope, not knowing how to tie knots at first.

After I had him tied to the chair, I picked up the Kali's teeth and the padlock. I made sure the key unlocked the padlock before I put the key on the nightstand. I picked up his cock and held it for a moment. I could feel it throbbing already. He winced when I closed the Kali's teeth around the base of his shaft, but I didn't stop.

Honestly, I didn't want to stop. Part of me wanted to give my husband the experience he wanted, and part of me wanted him to suffer for all the times he'd ignored me. I guess I harbored a little resentment over the lack of our sex life. I snapped the padlock shut.

I slowly undressed. Once I was naked, I got into bed, reached into the nightstand drawer for one of my dildo vibrators, and started masturbating.

I don't think my husband knew I had toys before this. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend he wasn't there, although his moans made that difficult. Finally, I gave up and thought about how I was making him suffer by pleasuring myself.

I had a huge orgasm. I let the vibrator slip from my grip and just lay there panting heavily for what seemed like a long time. After I rested for a while, I got up, went over to the chair, and straddled my husband's lap. I wanted after play, and he was in no position to refuse me. The fact that it hurt him made it that much more fun for me.

After kissing for a while, I untied my husband from the chair and unlocked the Kali's teeth. The nail points left little marks, but I was glad to see that they didn't puncture him. We took a shower together and went to bed. He wanted to have sex with me, but for once, I told him I'd already had enough and he'd just have to wait. That made his cock stiff again.

The next afternoon, I spent two hours researching rope bondage and practicing making knots. I wanted to be better the next time I restrained my husband.

As the bondage equipment arrived in the main, my husband spent weekends converting part of one spare bedroom into a dungeon. He didn't paint the walls black, but since he's a carpenter, he was able to put together an impressive wooden stock.

Once I started dominating my husband, our sex life improved greatly. I hadn't forgotten about the dating profile, so one evening when we were in bed, I asked him if he still wanted me to have a boyfriend.

He didn't hesitate. "Yes."

I shrugged my shoulders and let him go to sleep. It took me a while to relax and fall asleep. I kept wondering if I really wanted a boyfriend any longer.

I got more serious about replying to promising responses. I answered more questions, especially the kinky questions. I'd discovered a side of myself that I hadn't known about, a sadistic dominating side, and I wanted to be able to share that with any potential boyfriend. I wasn't in a hurry to get a boyfriend. I'd just respond and see where things went.

A few months passed before one of the profile responses looked really promising. I told my husband about it that night, and he seemed happy. The next evening, he brought home a cheap smartphone and told me to use that number with any potential boyfriends. At the time, I had no idea why I'd need a second phone. I know better now. You never know when someone decides to be a stalker, and having a phone you can throw away is a great idea.

After communicating online through text for about a month, Anthony wanted to take me out. That night, I told my husband about Anthony and what he wanted. He told me that I should meet Anthony in a public place. Again, at the time, I didn't understand why, but I agreed.

I met Anthony at Applebee's. We had a nice dinner together, and afterwards, we walked behind the parking lot to talk openly and privately. By this time, I trusted that he wasn't going to attack me. He wanted to have sex with me, and frankly, I wanted to have sex with him. I told him I'd have to talk to my husband, and later that week, we could meet at a local motel.

When I got home from my date, my husband was still up, which surprised me. I told him all about our dinner conversation and our parking lot conversation. I asked my husband if he was sure he wanted me to have sex with Anthony.

He grinned and said, "Yes."

The next evening I called Anthony and told him I'd meet and spend the night with him. That next Tuesday, I drove to the motel and met Anthony in the lobby. We rented a room, took a shower together, had sex, and cuddled and talked into the night.

It was a nice change to be fucked doggy style. I always do cowgirl with my husband because I know how tired he is and I know he loves manhandling my large boobs.

Anthony had to go to work in the morning, so when we woke up, we took a shower together, dressed, had breakfast together at Denny's, and checked out of the motel. On the drive home, I thought about how natural the sex felt. I guess it was because we'd developed a bit of a relationship beforehand.

Anthony and I met at that motel three more times before I was comfortable inviting him to our house. He wasn't pressuring me, but I didn't want him to have to keep spending money paying for a motel room. After the first time, I reciprocated somewhat by paying for breakfast.

I was used to spending the night with Anthony, and I wondered how it would work out inviting Anthony to come over. I didn't want to spend the night at Anthony's apartment because I didn't want to buy feminine products for his apartment but I had no idea how to have Anthony spend the night with me.

That night, I told my husband about my dilemma. He had a simple solution. He wanted me to lock him in his dungeon while Anthony and I spent the night together. I didn't understand how he could spend the entire night restrained in his stock. I was concerned that something might happen, like a muscle cramp, and I wouldn't be able to do anything.

He explained how he wanted me to restrain him. I would lock his wrists behind his back with a pair of leather wrist restraints and a short length of chain. There would be another chain, about three feet long, attached to the wall about four inches off the floor. I would lock the end of the chain to the chain holding his wrists together. This would allow him to sit, lie down, and kneel, but not stand.

I couldn't picture my husband's description in my mind, so the next evening, I had him show me what he meant. Once I saw him locked to the wall, I understood. Still, I was concerned that something might happen to him, so he bought a handbell that he could ring if he needed me. Once I found out I could hear the bell no matter where in the house I was, I felt better. Besides, I'd planned to make Anthony breakfast in the morning anyway.

Since Anthony left for work later than my husband, he couldn't spend the night during the week. We all agreed that Friday nights would be best, especially since my husband and I generally spent Saturday evenings playing bondage games. I'd have two nights of sex fun, my husband would get extended bondage time, and Anthony got me.

The first Friday night Anthony came over went pretty well. About two hours before Anthony arrived, I took my husband into his dungeon. I told him to strip, which surprised him, and locked him to the dungeon wall as he'd showed me. I figured the room was warm enough and he'd enjoy the night more naked, and his cock seemed to agree, I hadn't thought about it before, but the way my husband was locked up, he wouldn't be able to masturbate while I was having fun with Anthony. The thought made my pussy tingle.

There was a baby monitor in the room. My husband had bought it earlier. One transmitter was on the nightstand in the bedroom and the other transmitter was on the dining room table. He'd be able to hear Anthony and I talk and probably hear us have sex. The baby monitor was further away than he could reach, so he couldn't turn it off even if he wanted to. Good.

I turned off the overhead light, leaving a lamp on in the corner of the dungeon so my husband could see if he needed to. I went into the bedroom, undressed, took a shower, shaved all over, and put on a red negligee for Anthony. I wanted to surprise him.

When Anthony arrived he kissed me and we hugged before he came in. On the way to the bedroom, he asked me if he could see my husband locked in his dungeon. I thought about it, and replied, "Sure, why not."

When we went into the dungeon, my husband was lying on his side on the floor. Quickly, he got up on his knees and looked at us. I thought that was a nice gesture on his part.

Anthony walked over, saw how my husband was restrained, and came back to where I was standing. Anthony kissed the back of my neck and grabbed my boobs for what seemed like a long time. I enjoyed the way his hands felt kneading my tits, so it wasn't until Anthony and I were in bed later that I realized he was establishing his dominance over my husband. I wondered if it was deliberate.

Anthony put me in the doggie position and pounded me until I collapsed on the bed, mewing from an intense orgasm. He hadn't cum fucking me, so after I rested for a bit, I used my mouth and hands to finish him. We cuddled for a while and fell asleep,

The next morning, I got up and made breakfast for Anthony and me. Since it was Saturday morning and he didn't have to go to work, we spent about an hour talking at the breakfast table before he left.

I cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher, and went to see how my husband was doing. I was still naked, so his cock sprang to attention when I entered the room. Again, he was laying on his side and got up on his knees when I entered the room.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I slept okay," he replied.

I'm sure he hadn't slept all that well, but if he was happy, I was happy. I had one last surprise for him. I went back to the kitchen, got a plate of eggs and toast, and brought it to the dungeon. I put it on the floor where he could look at it and smell it, but couldn't quite reach it with his mouth. Smiling, I turned around and went into the master bathroom to take a shower. I got dressed before I went back into the dungeon to release my husband and let him eat a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast.

Anthony regularly spent Friday nights with me, unless he was traveling for his job. He enjoyed the relationship I had with my husband and gave me several dominant ideas. I'd discuss them with my husband in the evenings. Some suggestions he liked and some he didn't. I respected my husband's wishes, but I would occasionally surprise him with something like I did with that first breakfast in the dungeon. My husband wanted to have an idea about what was happening with our bondage games, but he did appreciate it when I'd surprise him with some twist.

One Friday night after Anthony and I had sex and we were cuddling together, he surprised me with a torture he'd thought up for my husband. Anthony's cock stiffened as he described the torture in detail. I didn't understand it completely at the time, but I appreciated how much it excited him to describe it to me.

It wasn't until the third Friday night that Anthony spent with me that I finally understood what he was proposing. Later that Saturday after Anthony left, I brought up the subject with my husband. I'd forgotten that my husband heard everything Anthony had said over the baby monitor, so I didn't have to explain it to him. I asked him if wanted to be tortured like that.

"I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks," he replied. "When the weather gets warmer, I'd like to try it."

One sunny Saturday afternoon in June, we decided to see how it would work. My husband had bought barbell weights for the torture, so what we had to determine was how much weight would be necessary.

The torture went like this. Saturday morning, after Anthony and I had breakfast together, we would unlock him from the dungeon wall and walk to the backyard together. Anthony and I would relax on the back porch swing, watching my husband carry barbell weights to the furthest corner of the backyard about 100 feet from our back porch. My husband would be naked from the night before.

After he'd placed the barbell weights and locked them together with a length of chain, we would walk with him to the spot, lock his wrists behind his back with a pair of leather wrist restraints, have him kneel on the ground, and lock his ankles together with a pair of leather ankle restraints and a six-inch length of chain. Finally, we'd lock the barbell weights to his ankle chain.

The object of this torture is for my husband to crawl to the back porch before nightfall and before he's completely exhausted from dragging the barbell weights. We would leave him in the backyard all day and all night Saturday and release him from his restraints Sunday morning after Anthony and I had breakfast together.

What was so delicious about this torture is that I didn't have to do anything, If my husband decided to be stubborn and not crawl, he would be exposed to the sun for over eight hours and develop a bad sunburn. So it was in his own self-interest to crawl at least as far as the shade trees in the center of the backyard.

Now my husband could stop there. But if he tried to spend the night lying under the shade trees, he'd be eaten up by all kinds of bugs. Nope, it turned out it was in his own self-interest to get as close to the back porch as he could. Just thinking about this torture made my pussy quiver. It was so mean and cruel.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers
12